Bully and Her Victim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning," he murmured shyly.

"Good morning, Simon."

She then frowned, taking in the short boy's appearance. "Why on earth are you covered in coffee?" Her eyes grew wide with realization. "Isabel and her minions did this, didn't they?" His silence was answer enough.

She clenched her fists, growling.

The girl turned and was about to storm off when he grabbed her wrist. "Wait. They are not worth it." She turned back around to face him.

"I have to teach them a lesson. We can't let them get away with treating you like this!"

"You will get expelled and I don't want that! If you get kicked out I will be really...sad," he told her. Christina eyed him curiously.

"Could it be," she said, "that you're developing a crush on me?" The girl looked at him with a teasing grin and he laughed nervously, scratching the nape of his neck.

"Oh, about that! Well, I um-"

She giggled. "It's okay. We can take it slow."

"Really?"

"Of course! I'm not gonna rush you into anything you're not ready for. Come on. I have to get to my class, and you have to get to yours."

The two then headed off in two different directions, with Simon feeling his heart beating rapidly in his chest. He told it to stop hammering so much but of course his organ didn't listen to him. How frustratingly inconvenient.

By the time he was done trying to get it under control, he was outside his classroom.

He went inside, taking his seat. The teacher wasn't there yet - he was five minutes early. He sat and waited like everyone else, thinking about his earlier encounter with Isabel. The boy and the popular girl shared one class, English Literature. Other than that, they had no classes together.

It occurred to him that maybe the next time he saw her he should feign complete disinterest instead and pretend that she didn't exist. That might piss her off more or it might take the fun out of it for her and make her stop. Yes, that might just work.

Finally the teacher entered the room.

Simon took notes but wasn't as focused as usual. He tapped the table, drumming his fingers on it slowly before stopping, not wanting to disturb others. Once the class was over he went to his next one.

He spent the morning break with Christina, hanging out with her in the library.

"You know, those earrings look really good on you," he said shyly.

Christina blushed but then teased him "And what about my face? Does that look good as well?" Now it was Simon's turn to blush.

"Yeah, you are pretty."

His answer made her beam. She then told him that she wanted to buy him coffee and he said yes, on the condition that she allow him to treat her the next time.

........

As the two teens headed to the cafe together, a pair of eyes followed them.

The person stared at the pair, remaining silent, contemplating.

......

Isabel continued verbally assaulting Simon over the next several days. He put up with it, deciding not to retaliate. Instead, he pretended not to hear her and acted like she didn't exist. This drove her insane. She was completely unaccustomed to being ignored in such a manner, especially by someone who she considered inferior to her.

And then something changed.

They were in Literature class together and the teacher was handing out their previous essays with the marks on them.

Simon got 21/25. He smiled, pleased with himself. Then he saw Isabel's face when she got hers back. Her face was very pale. She looked as though she was about to break down into tears.

"Can't be," she mumbled. "Couldn't have fucked up this badly..."

He peeked over her shoulder.

11/25.

"You'll do better next time," he said, surprising both her and himself.

"What did you say?"

"You heard me. I mean, yeah, it looks bad right now but you're smart. If you work hard you'll do much better with your next one. You just have to keep practising."

And then he gave her an encouraging smile and she flushed.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" asked the sexy brown-haired girl. Simon shrugged.

"Why not?" replied Simon. "Sure, you were mean to me before, but I don't see the point in holding grudges." His smile made her turn redder and then he asked "Are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm fine. I mean, thanks. I'm okay," she said, not at all her usual self. Gone was her normal confidence. She couldn't believe it. After all the shit she did to him, he was still so kind. It caught Isabel completely off-guard, almost as much as her marks did. She usually did so much better on her assignments.

"Good. Too much stress isn't going to help anyone."

Then he scooted closer to her, looking at her paper and offering her some advice on what corrections to make. She found herself looking at him out of the corner of her eyes, observing him in a way she never did before.

During the lunch break, she talked to Loren and Vanessa about it.

"We're not bullying Simon anymore."

Loren frowned.

"Why not?" she asked.

Isabel quickly told her and Vanessa about what happened in Literature. The frown never left Loren's face. Loren tapped her chin slowly, deep in thought.

Vanessa, meanwhile, said "So you want to be his lover now instead of enemy?"

Isabel glared at her, shaking her head.

"Okay. I'll ask him out then." Vanessa was about to walk towards Simon when Isabel and Loren grabbed her at the same time.

"Hold your horses," Loren told her, before saying to Isabel, "Are you really sure you don't want to bully him anymore? Just because he was nice to you once?"

Isabel shrugged.

"He was nice to me after all the crap I did, so it seems fair for me to stop giving him a hard time."

"And that's it? No other feelings?"

"No other feelings," replied Isabel, although she did not sound very convincing. "Just remember. No more making fun of or insulting my Simon."

"Your Simon?"

"Crap!"

Isabel looked profoundly embarrassed. Vanessa was about to tease her when Loren said "Alright, we won't bully him again. Can we talk about something else now? Like getting food? I'm really hungry." She then went to buy food, with Isabel and Vanessa close behind.

They greeted a few other girls on the swim team, with Vanessa saying "Your Captain's got a crush, ladies!" Isabel blushed but didn't say anything as the other girls excitedly asked her who it was.

"You've got to tell us," one of them said.

"It must be Carlos," another speculated.

Isabel shook his head. "No, it's not Carlos."

"Who is it then?"

"I'm not telling you lot," said Isabel as she and her two closest friends left with their food and found a table to sit down at and eat. They had their lunch together like they did nearly every day, chatting about what subjects they had after lunch.

Suddenly, Isabel noticed something.

Simon had entered the area with Christina next to him. The two were talking and laughing, and it pissed Isabel off.

She glared at them yet they didn't notice her.

Loren and Vanessa didn't know what to say to their friend. They never expected to be put in this sort of situation.

All the three girls could do was watch as Simon and Christina sat down a couple of tables away from them.

"Do you want to go swimming with me this evening?" Christina asked Simon. She had gotten on the team despite Isabel and her cohorts attempting to scare her away.

Simon nodded. "Sure! I'd love to, baby."

Hearing Simon call Christina 'baby' nearly made Isabel spit her coffee across the table. Loren seemed equally shocked.

After a while, Simon went to the toilet, leaving Christina alone.

Isabel got up from her chair and walked over to the table. She sat down opposite Christina, saying "I want you to break up with him?"

"What?"

"You heard me. Tell him you're no longer interested in going out with him. Do it later today or maybe tomorrow. Just tell him that it's over now."

Christina stared at her bully.

"And what if I don't do what you ask?"

She expected Isabel to make threats or physically hit her, but that didn't happen. Instead, Isabel drew her iPhone from her pocket and made some quick searches.

"I'll buy you one of these," Isabel said, showing her many items from a jewellery shop. Christina looked at them with longing but shook her head.

"Nope. Not interested."

Isabel frowned.

She went back to her table where Vanessa and Loren were waiting. Loren asked, "What are you going to do next?"

"Don't know yet," murmured Isabel. She clenched her fists angrily. It was the first time someone said no to her money and she was at a loss as to what to do next. Usually when she threw cash at problems, they tended to disappear.

.........

The next day.

Isabel was talking to her parents about her newfound feelings for Simon. Whilst her mom was very excited about this and immediately started thinking about what to name her first grandchild, Isabel's dad frowned.

"You said he already has a girlfriend," he remarked.

"Yes, but that can be dealt with."

Tyler raised his eyebrows. "And how, exactly, do you plan to deal with her? I hope you are not thinking of bullying her into breaking up with him.

Isabel looked deeply insulted.

"Of course not, dad! Why would you think that?" she exclaimed. "No, what I meant is that teenage relationships don't always last. Right? So there's a good chance the two of them will break up, and I will be able to swoop in and get him to be my boyfriend."

Her father still did not look convinced. "That's what you meant when you said you'll deal with her, eh?" Tyler asked sceptically.

"Yes, dad. That's what I meant."

"Okay. I have to go buy some groceries now. Don't do anything reckless, honey."

He then left the house and Beatrice quickly turned to her daughter.

"Now that your goody goody of a dad isn't here, tell me. How are you going to deal with this Christina girl?" she asked.

"Exactly what dad was afraid I was gonna do. But first I have to get Simon to really trust me. It will make things much easier if we get along well before I make my move."

"Invite him over, then. Tell him you want him to help you with Literature."

"That's actually a good idea," mused the brunette high schooler. The girl then called him and asked him to come over and help her out. He naively promised to do so, before she hung up the call. Isabel then went to her room and applied her make up, getting ready for his arrival.

She waited impatiently until the boy finally arrived at her place.

"Hi," she said. "You did tell me you would help me work on my writing skills, right?"

"Sure! Happy to help."

The way he smiled at her melted Isabel's heart and she patted the chair next to her. He sat down.

Beatrice brought over a basket which contained some pastries for Simon and Isabel.

"Thanks, Mrs. Greer," he said.

"You're welcome, darling. Enjoy."

She left the room, but not before winking at her daughter surreptitiously, without Simon noticing anything. Isabel winked back just as subtly, before focusing on Simon as he started giving her advice.

"Your sentences are a little too long," he noted. "Instead of using so many commas, you could break your analysis up into multiple shorter sentences."

He also gave some tips on how best to write about the context of each short story they were studying and about the author's agenda.

Isabel found his voice soothing yet she could also sense some deep sadness in it and asked him "Is something on your mind right now?"

He was surprised.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, you just sound kind of sad."

Simon sighed. "Yeah, there is a little bit of an issue."

"What is it?"

"I just turned 19 today."

"Wow, I had no idea! Happy birthday!" she said to the boy.

"Thanks," he murmured. "But I haven't celebrated my birthday in years now."

"Why not?" asked the teen swimmer. She was curious. It made him uneasy and he struggled to find the right words. Finally he spoke.

"It happened on my eighth birthday. A lot of people were invited over to the party. Friends, relatives and some neighbours. It was supposed to be a fun day and at first it was quite fun. But then shit went wrong."

Isabel's eyes went wide. She never heard him speak in such a bitter tone before.

"My best friend at the time....She was supposed to come over with her parents. But then a truck hit their car..."

"My God."

Simon sighed. "If God's real he wouldn't have let that crap happen. He wouldn't let my best friend's parents get killed on her way to my birthday party. He wouldn't make her, the only survivor, blame me for her parents' deaths!" Then he noticed her expression. "Sorry. I should not have shouted. It's just... Even now, after so many years have passed, I still...."

Isabel gently placed a hand on his thigh. She said "You mustn't blame yourself."

"Why do you think I blame myself?" he asked automatically.

"You don't have to say that you do. I can see it in your eyes. You were only a kid, Simon. Even if you weren't, it's still not your fault that some shitty driver hit your friend's car." Then, after a pause, she asked "So where is that girl now? After her parents died, what happened to her?"

"Went to live with her grandparents. Never talked to me again after that."

"Grandparents?"

"Yeah. She does have an uncle but he's always in and out of prison with his various issues. So they took her in."

Isabel stared at him but didn't say anything else on the topic. She only told him that he has to let go of his guilt and move on. "It's not healthy, the way you're still blaming yourself over 10 years after this happened."

"Thanks," muttered the boy. He gave her an appreciative smile and she blushed. She then had him help her out more with her essay writing, before they took a break.

Isabel chatted with her mother while Simon took a walk in the garden.

"So what are you going to do next?" Beatrice asked her.

Isabel said "Not sure yet."

"Well, I'm sure you'll work something out. Why don't you ask him to stay over for dinner?"

"That's a great idea. You know what? I'll do that."

The brunette teen then headed outside, talking to Simon in the kitchen. Beatrice watched the two teenagers fondly.

Tyler approached her from behind. "Do you think he will reciprocate?" he asked his wife, wrapping his arms around her.

"Oh, definitely. Our daughter might not have been nice to him at the start but I'm sure she will win over him soon," replied Beatrice.

.......

Loren was helping her grandma in the kitchen. The teenage blonde was mixing ingredients for the cookies when she heard the sound of knocking. Frowning, she walked to the front door and looked out through the peephole. She relaxed when she saw who it was.

"Hey," said Loren as she opened the door for Isabel. Isabel gave her a small smile as she entered the other girl's house.

Isabel then greeted Loren's grandma and sat down on the couch, where Loren promptly joined her. The muscular brunette looked at her friend with a peculiar glint in her eyes. It unnerved the stacked blonde, who found herself slowly looking away.

"What is it?" muttered Loren.

Isabel said "There is something you haven't told me."

"Just because we are friends doesn't mean I have to tell you everything."

"True. But this is about Simon, and you know I want him."

Loren asked "What is it about Simon?"

"You and that boy were childhood friends," replied Isabel. "Am I right?" She saw that she was, just from the way Loren reacted. It was obvious to her. The audible gasp, the widening of the eyes, the rapid paling.

Yet Loren still tried to deny it.

"I don't know what you are talking about," she said.

"Really? Are you really trying to play dumb? His friend's parents died at around the same time that yours did. His friend went to live with her grandparents. You lived with your grandma and grandma until your grandpa died and now it's just your grandma. You always stopped me whenever I was about to go too far with bullying Simon. It all fits in."

Loren looked at her, before sighing.

"I really should not have tried to conceal it from you. Should have known you would eventually find out somehow."

"Of course I'd find out somehow," Isabel said. "I just didn't think you would keep something like this from me in the first place. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I just didn't see the point. He and I are no longer friends. I only tried to stop you from bullying him out of guilt."

"For blaming him for your parents' death?"

Loren stared at her.

"Yeah."

Isabel said "No more secrets, okay?"

"Okay," Loren mumbled quietly. "What do you wanna do now?"

"Hmm, you wanna go jogging?"

"Sure. Just wait. I'll put on my sneakers."

The two girls went jogging together like they did countless times before. Isabel increased her speed and was soon running really fast. Loren was very athletic but still struggled to keep up. Very few could keep up with Isabel, and she hasn't even competed in track and field for two years now, preferring swimming like her mother did.

Half an hour later, they stopped. The two went to a local coffeehouse.

Once they were inside, the duo ordered their coffee. They sat down and began drinking coffee, chatting idly.

Suddenly, someone else entered.

Loren and Isabel stared at Christina. The two athletic teens quickly put their caps on to conceal their appearance.

Isabel observed her enemy silently. She was struck with a sudden idea, one that will help get rid of her problem efficiently.

.......

That evening, the brown haired girl talked to her counterpart on the male swim team. She invited him over so that they could have a private discussion and told him what she wanted him to do.

"Why do you want me to do this?" Rob asked the statuesque brunette.

"Doesn't matter. Will you do it for me or not?"

"What's in it for me?"

Isabel smiled. "I know someone who really wants to sleep with you. She gives great head. All her ex-partners say that this girl gives the best blowjobs."

"Deal."

Rob and Isabel shook hands, and Rob left Isabel's house. Isabel helped herself to some orange juice. She sat on the couch, contemplating. The girl was sure her plan would work. She had full confidence that it would go well and Simon would be hers by the end of the week. Thinking about him brought a smile to her pretty face and she ran her fingers through her glossy hair, feeling very good about herself.

Her mother entered the room.

"What are you so happy about?" Beatrice asked curiously.

Isabel smiled at her.

"Nothing," she said. "I just have a really good feeling that Simon will be mine soon." This surprised her mom.

"Did you threaten that Christina girl again?"

"Heavens, no. Nothing as crude as that."

"What did you do then?" asked Beatrice curiously. Isabel just smirked.

"You'll find out soon, Mom. I promise I'll tell you soon," Isabel told her mother. Then she went to brush her teeth and get ready for bed.

When she was in bed, she video called Vanessa and talked to her. It took her only a short amount of time to relay her plan to her friend. Vanessa seemed mildly impressed.

Then she said "Wow! Are you sure it is going to work?"

"Of course it is going to work. If anyone could pull that off it's Rob."

"Okay. If you're so sure."

Isabel and Vanessa chatted some more with Vanessa helping Isabel flesh out some parts of the plan she didn't think much about. Isabel appreciated it and thanked Vanessa for her help.

After ending the call, the brunette looked up at her ceiling. She thought about her Simon. Yes, he was already hers in her mind.

She was sure that despite Vanessa's reservation it was going to work out perfectly well. All she had to do was keep cool and let Rob get on with it. Soon Simon would be in her arms.

The girl found herself getting wet and started masturbating. She rubbed her pussy as it got wetter and wetter. Isabel even moaned Simon's name. She slipped her fingers into her slit and then finger-fucked herself. She fingered herself until finally reaching orgasm, crying out as she climaxed violently, squirting all over her bed.