Bully and Her Victim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon your cock will be inside me, Simon. Soon."

....

Simon smiled happily. He was carrying a box of chocolates in his hands. It was his girlfriend's birthday and he was visiting her with a gift, one that he knew she'd really like. After all, it was Christina's own favourite brand of chocolate. She told him as much on their first date.

The boy had no idea how drastically his life was about to change.

When he arrived he knocked on the front door. No one answered. Frowning, he decided to come back later, thinking that she might be away. But then he heard some noises. Moaning. Panting. The sound of his girlfriend groaning another boy's name. A chill went down his spine.

Half an hour earlier

Christina was putting on some make up. The girl was very excited. She couldn't wait to see her boyfriend and go out for lunch with him. And then someone knocked on her front door.

Looking through the peephole, she saw that it was Rob, the handsome captain of the boys' swim team.

She opened the door.

"Hi, Rob. What is it?" she asked.

Rob flashed her a smile. She blushed despite herself. As devoted as she was to her boyfriend, Rob had the good looks of a Greek god. He was tall, muscular and extremely handsome, with a cheeky grin that's made countless girls' panties soaking wet. His sleeves were rolled up, exposing his ripped arms, turning her on by how powerful he looked.

"I wanted to ask you something," he said.

"Go on then."

"Do you wanna fuck?"

His bluntness astounded her, as did the nature of his question. She turned bright red, mouth hanging open in shock. He moved in on her and placed his strong hands on her arms, looking in her eyes. She felt her knees grow weak under his gaze. He was so confident, assured of himself. It made her very moist down there, heating up with arousal.

"I-I can't," she protested weakly. "I already have a b-boyfriend." Yet she made no attempt to escape his grip, standing in place perfectly still.

Rob raised his eyebrows. Then he dropped his pants, revealing his monster cock. It was 8 inches soft. She gasped audibly.

"Are you sure you don't want to?" he drawled. "I've always found you hot, you know."

"Really?"

"Yes. I wanna grab your cute little ass and squeeze it while I pound your tight pussy."

"Oh God."

He then grabbed her chin and smashed his lips against hers, kissing her hard and taking her by surprise. Even with his dirty words and flashing her she still didn't expect him to just attack her like that.

The forcefulness made her drip. She never felt her cunt wetter in her entire life. It turned her on like crazy and soon she was kissing him back, even though a voice inside her head was screaming at her to stop.

He shoved her onto the couch. The tall boy ripped her skirt off, pulling her panties down. Rob fingered her already wet pussy, making her moan.

He gave Christina a smirk before tugging on his cock, getting it really hard. Then he made his way inside her. She moaned loudly, at first in pain. His member stretched her out. Her pussy expanded to accommodate his girth and she cried out, for he was much bigger than Simon. Both thicker and longer, as a matter of fact.

It took him nearly a minute before he was fully buried inside her. He kissed her and gave the girl some time to get used to it before moving.

Rob slid in and out slowly at first. He made deep, deliberate thrusts, using the tip of his penis to hit her G-spot.

"Ohhhh, yes. Fuck me like that, baby. Fuck me hard," she begged. The pain had transformed into pleasure. She never felt this good before in her entire life. Rob smirked and began banging her harder.

"Is my cock bigger than your boyfriend?" he growled, slamming into her, taking her roughly and making her moan his name. The friction was delicious, making her squirt in mini-orgasms and soak the couch in her fluids.

"Aaaah, much bigger! So much better! Your dick is so much better than my boyfriend's!" she cried. "Please keep fucking me!"

They went on screwing on the couch for 20 minutes before Simon arrived at her house. He heard her moaning Rob's name from outside the door. His heart jumped up into his throat and he placed a trembling hand on the door knob. Finding that the door wasn't locked, he opened it and walked inside. What he saw broke his heart, for there on the couch was his girlfriend getting railed by another guy.

Christina's eyes went wide when she saw Simon. "Ooooh, baby! I'm so sorry, but his cock is so much bigger! Yours is too small!" It felt like his heart was shattered, broken into a million tiny pieces with her stomping on those pieces afterwards.

Simon watched her get fucked by the other boy for another couple of moments. He looked at the way Rob slammed into Christina's cunt. Sobbing, he left the house with salty tears in his sorrowful eyes.

He returned home, heartbroken, not noticing that he was trailed by a group of private detectives that Isabel hired. She was worried he might try to self-harm or commit suicide and instructed them to prevent that.

It tore him apart on the inside. All he could do was tell himself to stay strong and not give up yet.

When he reached home, he found Isabel waiting for him outside the door. She pretended to not know what had happened and asked "Is something wrong, Simon?"

Simon didn't suspect a thing.

"Christina cheated on me."

Isabel gasped dramatically. She silently congratulated herself for putting up a good performance as she told him "I'm so sorry to hear that, honey. Really, you deserve so much better!"

Then she wrapped her arms around him in a hug.

"It's okay. You can cry. I'm here for you."

Simon let the tears fall, not knowing he was in the arms of the girl who was responsible for it all.

.....

"Come on," Isabel said. "Let's go to the bookstore. My treat." Simon smiled at her gratefully. He thanked her for her offer and agreed to accompany her there.

"Just give me a minute to use the toilet."

"Sure."

She waited for him on the couch while he went to the bathroom. The girl was very pleased with herself. Everything was going as planned. Rob has done what she asked. Christina was no longer in the way. Now Simon was going to be hers and hers alone.

Isabel was giddy with excitement but she quickly hid her emotions when the boy returned.

Randolph was waiting in the limousine parked nearby. Isabel quickly told him where to take them and started chatting with Simon, putting all her effort into lifting his mood.

It made him smile. He started feeling a bit better from being in her company. Soon they arrived at the bookstore.

Isabel kept an eye on Simon and made sure to follow him around closely. She refused to let the boy out of her sight. He had no idea why she was so fixated, being as focused as he was on finding a good new book.

Once he made his selection, the teen got his wallet out. He headed to the cashier, ready to pay for his book.

"No, I'll pay for you. Like I said, it's my treat."

Isabel gave him a warm smile as she took the book, ignoring his protestation. She purchased the book for the boy, loving how he blushed.

"Thanks," he murmured.

She replied "You're welcome. How about we get something to eat together now?"

"Sounds great."

He followed her to her favourite diner. She quickly recommended a few dishes and he picked one of them, deciding to trust her judgement. It made her beam. Isabel was glad that he listened to her. It bode well for their upcoming relationship that he didn't know about yet.

She told him "You know, I never got to properly apologize to you."

"Apologize?"

"Yes. For how I treated you back then. I really am sorry I was such a bitch."

Simon sighed.

"There's no need for that," he said. "Just you being nice to me now is more than enough. I'm not mad at you about all that stuff anymore."

"Really?"

"Why else would I be hanging out with you now?"

"Fair point."

The two smiled at each other. Isabel then insisted on ordering a side dish of Truffle fries for Simon. While they were waiting for it, someone else turned up.

Loren sat down next to Isabel, saying "What is this? Are you two together now?" she teased.

Simon blushed.

Isabel frowned and asked "What are you doing here today?"

"Oh, I was just getting some new panties. Here. Look at these. Got them on a discount." Loren proceeded to show Isabel and Simon her new lingerie, with the boy blushing more and averting his gaze shyly.

Isabel rolled her eyes at her friend.

"What are you getting those sexy panties for, anyway? Thought you were saving yourself for your special someone."

"I am. And he will be mine soon."

Hearing this made Isabel raise her pretty eyebrows. The tall brunette queried "Who is he?"

"It's a surprise," said Loren. Then she ordered her own food, before starting to interrogate Simon. "Sooooo. Like I asked you earlier, are you and Isabel together now?" She was already aware of Isabel's plan but was feigning ignorance.

"Oh, um, she just took me here to cheer me up."

"Cheer you up? For what?"

Simon shifted uncomfortably under her scrutinizing eyes.

"Well, you know, Christina cheated on me..."

"I did not know that! My, my. That is such a terrible thing to do!"

"Yeah, it hurt like hell. But I think I'm doing okay right now. All thanks to Isabel." Isabel smiled proudly at this. She was delighted to see how her presence made him happier.

The girl then asked if he'd like to watch a movie with her.

"Okay, but I'm paying for the tickets," he said.

"What? No!"

"You're already paying for lunch. It's only right that I pay for the tickets."

Isabel protested a little before finally agreeing.

"Alright," she said, "but only this time. After this, I'm paying for everything." And she meant it too.

Loren tagged along, buying the popcorn. The two girls and Simon enjoyed the movie together and Isabel found herself feeling more hopeful by the second.

The object of her desire was quickly getting over the pain of his break up. He was recovering fast - faster than she dared hope for. It was clear he still wasn't entirely over it yet but he was well on the way there.

Once the movie was over, the three headed out of the theater.

Loren bid them goodbye and went to do some more shopping. Isabel got Randolph to drive Simon home before taking her back to the mansion.

As soon as the girl was home, she confided in her mother.

Beatrice was amused to hear her daughter talk about how cute Simon was. She said "When are you going to ask him out?"

"Probably after a week, to make sure I'm not just a rebound."

"That is a good idea."

The mother and daughter almost started planning the wedding before realizing that they were ahead of themselves.

When Tyler returned home, Isabel and her mom didn't tell him what she did. They knew he wouldn't approve of all the manipulative, being too pure-hearted for scheming, even though he did see through one many years ago.

He greeted them, entering his room right after to put away his briefcase.

Beatrice deliberated for a moment before following him in. She kissed him and said "Our daughter is gonna get a boyfriend soon."

Her husband raised his eyebrows. "Oh really?"

"Yeah. Christina already broke up with him," Beatrice said.

"Not because Isabel forced her to, right? Please tell me our daughter didn't do anything like that."

"Don't worry. Isabel didn't make her break up with him."

"Good."

......

Over the next several days, Isabel did her best to keep cheering Simon up. She told him everything was going to be okay and that he should stop moping after someone who didn't deserve him. He felt a lot better now, yet it was still difficult to just switch his feelings for Christina completely off like that. He told Isabel so and she was perfectly understanding - understanding of the fact that she needed to up her game.

"Yes, I know you loved her before what she did," said Isabel, "but she no longer deserves your affection. Not after cheating on you like that. No, Simon. So remember that fact, okay?"

"Thanks, Isabel. It's just that...Never mind."

"No, what is it? Tell me." She looked into his pretty eyes and he felt himself blushing.

"She was the first - the only girl to ever express interest in me," Simon murmured softly. Isabel saw the perfect opening and decided to go for it.

"Maybe, but she isn't the only one who's interested. There's someone else - someone who hasn't told you yet."

"And who is that?"

He looked at her challengingly. She said "You're looking right at her."

His eyes went wide.

"W-What?"

"You heard me. I really like you, Simon."

"But why?" asked the boy, stunned. "Why me? Why do you like..."

"Because you are kind and sweet and cute. Even though I was such a massive bitch to you, you were still kind to me when I needed it. You might not be perfect in other people's eyes but you are the perfect one for me, and nothing will ever change my mind."

Simon was blushing madly now.

"Oh, wow. I just, wow, I really...."

Isabel watched him stumble over his words. It was a rare sight, for as much of a geeky introvert as he was, he was mostly in control of himself and eloquent.

"Shhh. No need to say anything, baby. It's okay. I'm here," Isabel said, leaning in. She captured his lips in a gentle kiss, snatching his warm breath. He melted in her strong arms as she embraced him, holding his body tight.

Finally, she pulled away. He looked at her in supplication.

"Okay," he muttered. "I'll go out with you."

Isabel smiled, knowing her kiss had overwhelmed his senses and made him insensible. He couldn't think of anything else except how soft her full lips felt on his.

"I knew you would," said Isabel cockily. Her smug grin made him roll his eyes adorably and she said "Now let's go get some ice cream together. You can break up with Christina over text on our way there."

"I don't think I have to. Me seeing her have sex with another guy and her saying he's better should be more than enough communication that our relationship is over."

"Fair point."

The teens then headed out of his house together and went to have some ice cream.

Simon has had ice cream several times before but this time was different. He was sitting across from a dashing young woman, and all he could think of was how he never knew that arrogance could turn him on.

Meanwhile, Isabel looked at him lovingly. She felt happier than she has ever been. Having him there with her was what she desperately desired and he was right there.

........

The Next Day

.........

Simon woke up feeling refreshed after a good night's sleep. It was devastating seeing Christina cheat on him but having Isabel there to cheer him up over the past few days and confessing to liking him made things so much better.

The way she smiled at him roguishly made him want to drop his pants for her straight away, but he told himself to remain calm. It would do no good to rush into sex.

No, it wouldn't do any good at all.

His parents noticed how happy he was and it pleased them. At first they were worried that he would take a long time to get over his pain, but he has clearly gotten over it now.

He ate breakfast and left his house. It did not take long before he reached the school. There, he saw many people looking and laughing at him.

It was clear that they found out about how he was cheated on.

Christina was hanging out with a couple of friends when he walked by. She looked at him with some guilt and tried to approach him but then Isabel arrived.

Isabel tapped Simon on the shoulder. He turned around and she smiled before giving him a peck on the lips.

The hallway went so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

It only lasted for a moment, before people started muttering. Some were merely confused but most were staring in shock. No one could believe it, least of all Christina.

Her ex-boyfriend just accepted a kiss from her bully!

The girl knew she relinquished her right to be jealous and possessive from the moment she took another cock inside her but it still stung. Not just because he moved on so fast but because of who he moved on with. It was a personal insult.

"Why her?" she asked Simon.

Simon frowned.

He replied "I can't see how it's any of your business, Christina." Then he turned and gave Isabel a warm smile - the exact sort of smile he used to give Christina.

His dismissiveness wounded Christina even though she knew she had no right to feel hurt by this. She stormed off.

Her friends gave him a dirty look before rushing after her to make sure that she was alright.

Simon, to Isabel's great delight, was unperturbed.

It was clear he did not care about how Christina felt and that was a good sign.

Soon, Loren and Vanessa joined the two of them.

"Congratulations," Vanessa whispered in Isabel's ear. Isabel nodded. Vanessa then said to Simon "So you two are together now, eh?"

"Yup."

"Wonderful. Wanna hang out together after school today?"

"Sure!" the boy chirped. He then gave Isabel a kiss and told her "I'll see you after school," before heading to his first class of the day.

......

Simon quickly got used to the newfound attention. Okay, maybe not so quickly. But still, it did not take as long as one would expect, given his previously non-existent social life. He got used to Isabel's friends greeting him and asking him to hang out with them, and even said yes when he had the time to do so. It pleased Isabel. She was delighted to see how she had successfully brought him out of his shell.

There was one of her friends though, who made her worry.

Even though Loren went to the cinema with and told the pair she was happy for them, she still acted weird around Simon. Isabel chalked it up to her still not being over her parents' deaths. Not that she could blame Loren. She couldn't imagine how much pain she would have felt had she lost her own parents at that age. No, she'd rather not think of it.

She decided to talk to Simon about this one day.

"Honey, I think you should talk to Loren about your history," she suggested. Her boyfriend put his book down with a sigh.

The boy said "I know you mean well, but she hates me."

"She was nice to you when we went to the cinema together, remember?"

"But wasn't that just for your sake?" asked Simon. Isabel frowned. She hadn't thought of it that way, but it was quite possible. There was a chance that was the only reason Loren played nice.

"Just think about it."

"Okay, baby. I will." Simon kissed her on the cheek and sprinted to his next class of the day, leaving Isabel with a smile on her beautiful face. She gently touched the spot where he pecked her, grinning madly.

.........

That afternoon, Simon had a free period.

He sat in the library with his book, reading. It was normally a peaceful exercise but that afternoon his mind was getting flooded with childhood memories he had long kept suppressed.

Loren was his closest friend. As kids, they always hung out together. But then that horrible accident had to happen and they fell out. He always told people he never blamed himself for it but it had soured birthdays for him and he had never celebrated another one.

Suddenly, someone sat down opposite him.

"Hey," Vanessa said.

He murmured "Hi. Free period as well?"

"Nah, I'm skipping Spanish."

"I see."

Vanessa looked at him for a moment before saying "Loren wants to see you after school today."

Simon set his book down. He looked at her with narrowed eyes. "Really?" asked Simon Vanessa nodded in confirmation. "And why does she want to see me?"

"No idea. You're gonna have to ask her yourself." A moment of silence passed before she told him "You never told me you guys were childhood friends." Simon raised his eyebrows at her, surprised.