Bully and My Wife Part Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thrust her pussy ardently against my mouth, encouraging me to bite and lick and suck harder, all of which I endeavoured to do. John pinched and twisted her nipples, pulling, lifting the full weight of her breasts by them, and giving them a little shake the way he knew she liked. Panting hard, she gasped. "One of you fuck me! Please!"

"Go ahead, son." said John, sucking her and licking her nipples. Karen raised her ribcage in response, her head stretching back until her long hair was on the floor. I smiled. She was still wearing her coat.

I entered her, balls deep with one thrust because she was so wet. She screamed with pleasure, raising her hips to meet mine, groaning as I pulled all the way out to the tip and back in again, repeating the action again and again, enjoying her pleasure. I leaned over her, gripping her thighs and opening her legs wider, fucking more rapidly until I was jack-hammering her. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth froze open. She started pounding me back, matching my thrusts with her own, smashing her clitoris against my pubic bone, savage and grateful. Oh, God, how I love her! I couldn't get my cock deep enough. I slammed, I wanted to fill her entirely. I wanted to split her apart but her vagina felt cavernous, she was so wet. A wail came up from down deep inside her as she started to climax, building and building until she was almost screaming, her sexy, small body convulsing madly and at the same time as I started ejaculating inside her, releasing my cum, filling her.

Karen lost herself entirely, surrendering her body and soul, immersed entirely in the-little-death, overcome as dopamine flooded through her brain. We enjoyed holding her body as it spasmed in our arms, and jolted unexpectedly when we thought it was over. We waited a long time for her to recover, smiling as she blinked at us through closed lids. She was like Dorothy waking up in Kansas. Recognizing us, she smiled. "I so needed that!"

My wife returned from her shower stark naked and took her place in John's lap, removing his trousers and underwear without really registering she was doing so. He was still semi-hard, having declined Karen's offer of release, and she lovingly fondled his enormous penis with her delicate small hands. His hands wandered freely over her body as we chatted excitedly and I loved the way his cock rested against her vulva as she sat spread-eagled, her arms behind his neck, him fondling her boobs.

"Oh!" I got you something!" she said, hurrying off to her case, John and I grinned at each other, watching her beautiful ass jiggle.

She got me a denim trucker jacket, tailored and customised at the Levi's Haus, Miami. John opened a brown parcel revealing a what looked like an ordinary second-hand hardback. It was in fact a first edition of Ernest Hemmingway's "In Our Time.". " I noticed you didn't have a copy." she said. "Found this in an old bookshop." Suspecting this was a bit of a fib, and must have cost a considerable amount, our neighbour had gone an extraordinary shade of pale. "I... I don't know how to thank you, my dear." Karen shrugged as if it was nothing. "I know he's your favourite writer. It's no biggie." she said kissing him.

She told us all about her trip as we ate Indian Takeaway, John and I quietly reading hope in each other as she expressed her waning enthusiasm for James Thompson's company.

As their vacation progressed, she described how enjoyable it had been visiting contemporary art galleries and old bookstores by herself. She even managed to catch a few plays.

Our meal was wonderful. Though, I must add, our appetites were distracted by my wife's nudity somewhat. If she walked past us, our hands would automatically grope her, which, I must add, she encouraged. At one point, while she was telling me something, she backed her ass into John's face, pulling her cheeks apart without even realising she was doing so. Or she'd pull my head to her clitoris and make me suck it for a couple of seconds as she went to the kitchen.

When dinner was over, she asked me, "Do we still have ice-cream?" I nodded, yes. There was a full pot of Haagen Dazs in the freezer. I told her.

"Oh, goody! Fetch it for us. Put it in the microwave for a few seconds to get it all nice and gooey." she grinned naughtily from John's lap.

She made us sit naked, side by side while she teased us, stirring the gooey ice cream with a spoon. We played with her ass as she twirled and wiggled her hips from side to side, giggling contentedly as she spooned the ice-cream onto her nipples, stimulating them rapidly to hardness. John and I sucked them in causing Karen to groan and nearly collapse as her legs almost buckled. We sucked and licked her tits for ages, taking our time, adoring her. She spooned some more ice-cream across her chest, and we licked it as it ran down between her breasts. She smeared the spoon across her belly and all over her boobs again and then shoved a huge spoonful into her mouth and slowly released it so it ran down her chin and all down her delicate thin neck, spitting the rest onto her boobs that she cupped together.

We licked her like starving animals, biting and sucking her. She sat on John's lap facing him and then lay back on his legs, opening her legs as he held open her thighs. She giggled as she spooned a huge dollop onto her vulva and tried desperately not to thrash and squeal as our tongues tickled her vulnerable, tender parts. "Oh WOW! This feel so fucking naughty!"

We lifted her hips higher so she was upside down and spooned ice-cream onto her asshole and pussy, savouring and lapping up every drop, as my wife watched us lustily, rubbing her clit with the spoon. She made me spit some ice-cream into her mouth from a great height, laughing as most of it landed on her face.

She sucked on the tip of John's rock-hard dick while I dripped the ice-cream along the length of her spine, licking it slowly, watching her head bob. I thrust my tongue as deep into her asshole as I was able which made her groan and turn to me. "Put your cock in my butt, baby."

Slowly, I entered her ass, God! it was so deliciously tight! She moaned in ecstasy, gyrating and pushing herself back, working it carefully in. When I was balls deep, she leaned back and I fed more ice-cream into her mouth which she then spat all over John's massive cock, lovingly tracing it as it ran down his shaft, sucking and lapping hungrily at his balls. She poured the last of the ice-cream all over her boobs and fed them to him as I fucked her. She giggled, struggling to get her nipples into his mouth because I was thrusting so hard. As he licked her clean, she positioned his giant cock between her pussy lips and shocked us both when she intentionally forced herself onto it.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" she cried out, gripping John's hand as his member penetrated deeper and deeper. I couldn't believe this was happening! We were double-penetrating my tiny little wife! And she was fucking loving it! "Oh, yes! It feels so fucking good! More!" she grimaced, pushing herself down until, at last, she reached his balls. The three of us froze, John and I unsure as how to proceed. We dared not breath in case we hurt her. Then slowly, Karen started fucking us. Cautiously at first, tears running down her cheeks. She made small mewling sounds as she moved, building speed.

"Harder!" she gasped. "I want you both to fucking tear me apart! Please! Fuck me! Fucking fill me! Oh, God, your cocks feel so good, stretching me out! Oh, fuck me!"

I gripped her hips, pulling her back onto us with every thrust. as hard as I could. She writhed, pulling her nipples hard. "Bite my tits, John. Oh, yes! I love the way you suck my titties! Bite me! Fuck me! Harder!"

She was thrashing us now, beginning to sweat. I yanked her head back by her hair and kissed her mouth roughly. "Oh, yes! Fuck! Yes!" She moved my hand around her throat, wrapped in the moment. She slapped her own ass hard enough to leave a hand print, then again. John grabbed her tits roughly, slapping them just hard enough that it drove her wild. He stuffed his fingers into her mouth too and that pushed her over the edge and she began cumming for the second time that night.

"Oh, oh my!" she gripped John, smooshing their mouths together as she rode him to climax. "Cum in my pussy, John. Please! Cum inside me. I want your beautiful fucking jism in my tight little cunt. Fill me. Cum in my belly."

I yanked her head back. "And where do you want me to cum?"

"In my ass baby! Please! Cum inside me!" she panted, trying to catch her breath as convulsions tore through her.

John gripped both her shoulders as he started pumping his hot cum into my wife, grunting animalistically, beads of sweat on his forehead. I couldn't hold back, watching how she loved spurt after spurt filling her. I erupted, thrusting as deeply into her rectum as I was able. Fuck! It was sexy and filthy; decadent beyond belief and fucking wonderful. God! My wife is a fucking slut! And I couldn't love her more. In that brief moment I wanted John's seed to inseminate her. Breed her. Put a baby in her fucking belly. I wanted him to steal her and make her his wife. Fuck! The way she kissed him, with such passion. She wanted it too! The dirty, cock-obsessed little slut!

Karen collapsed on top of John as he fell back into the sofa.

Carefully, I worked my cock out of her ass, releasing a decadent glob of semen that dropped and ran down and around John's massive shaft. Her anus gaped only briefly and I marvelled at its raw pinkness as it puckered shut like a flower.

She worked her way up his dick very slowly, relishing the feel of his tip at the entrance to her vagina. Suddenly a gush of semen came tumbling out of her open, used hole, dripping from her loose labia in long disgusting strings.

Karen lay flat upon him and slid to her knees, taking him into her mouth and eating his cum from his belly. With closed eyes, her tongue savoured him and licked him all over, his balls, his shaft, sucking his cock, his belly. She even sucked up the globs that ran around his sides, landing on the sofa.

She grinned up at us through a glaze of semen. It was all over her front; her breasts and belly were glistening. She massaged her soaking, sperm-filled pussy, licking her fingers one at a time, teasing us with her eyes.

We watched her spell-bound.

Our shower is big enough for three, luckily and we had a fun time, soaping up my wife. She made us piss on her too, dropping to her knees and masturbating to a further climax as we urinated all over her face and voluptuous lithe, writhing body. That really was disgusting but thrilling too. It made both our dicks hard.

We made John stay the night which delighted my wife to no end and happily, we went to bed early. She lay between us facing John, sandwiching both our semi-erect dicks against her tender vulva, clamping them in place with her thighs. We didn't object to having our cocks smooshed together if it gave her comfort. We embraced her precious little body intending to fall asleep but instead, we made love to my sweet little wife for hours. Kissing her in turn, until our mouths were raw, sucking and biting her neck and ears and shoulders. Making her cum again by playing with her boobs and eating her delicious little clit. I fucked her pussy lovingly and gently as she made love to John's penis, fondling his balls carefully and licking every part of him. His cock didn't get hard enough to fuck but the old man loved it. She wanted me to suck him for a bit but we were too embarrassed so she dropped it, settling instead with kissing me as she sucked on his cock-end, alternating sexily between us.

I think our neighbour still had his fingers inside my wife when we fell asleep. Their faces were mere millimetres apart and I was nestled against her neck breathing through her hair, my flaccid cock on her thigh, my hand cupping her breast. Upon our faces we each wore a contented smile, tumbling peacefully down into sleep.

-

The End?

"Alright Willy? How are ya?" James Thompson asked me as I let him into our hallway. I frowned. He sounded almost friendly towards me. Normally the first utterance out his mouth would be some stabbing insult. "Where's Karen? I mean... my slut. Where's my tasty little slut?" he corrected himself.

"Er... she's just getting ready. She'll be down in a minute. Would you like a drink?"

"Sure. Hey, has she been over to that neighbours again recently?"

"At John's? Er... no." I lied.

What was going on with him? James Thompson, the bullying prick, has been behaving strangely since he returned from Miami. A few days after they returned home, he sent my wife a massive bunch of expensive flowers with an incredibly beautiful silver necklace encased within which was a couple of small tasteful diamonds.

Then he took her out on a date!

Up until now their "date" usually consisted of my wife being violated in every hole, used and degraded and dumped nude in the middle of the street in front of our house, usually covered in James's semen. So, imagine our confusion when he returned her around midnight, fully dressed after a pleasant evening wining and dining her. Her took her ice-skating! "I thought I was on an actual date for a minute!" she told me afterwards.

"He didn't have sex with you?"

"Oh, yeah. He did. He fucked me in the restaurant toilets. And in the back of his car. And in the toilets at the ice-rink too, come to mention it. He had to cum in my ass, my pussy and my mouth. So, yes, he fucked me three times but... he was... I dunno. Different. He talked to me like he was trying to get to know me better. It was odd."

He sent her flowers again, after that, and chocolates.

My wife skipped daintily downstairs. She was wearing a tight-fitting white shirt with no bra. Her breasts bounced obscenely and you could make out her nipples if you looked peripherally. She was wearing sandshoes and a short-pleated skirt that revealed her naked pussy when she bent over, which she did for James, greeting him. He grinned from ear to ear as she leapt up into his strong arms, kissing him as if I wasn't there. She was horny, I could tell by the way her nipples stood to attention. "Are you gonna fuck me in my little cunt tonight?" she giggled, teasingly, biting her finger, pulling her skirt up revealing her beautiful pussy.

"I'm looking forward to it, you dirty little cum-slut."

She laughed sexily. "Oh, yes, I am a little cum-slut. I'm your little cum-slut, aren't I Daddy? Are you gonna feed me your cum? I'm starving! I'm gonna be a dirty little bitch tonight and suck your balls dry."

James kissed my wife passionately, enjoying the feel of her bare ass in his hands. But he put her down and stunned us by saying, "Hey, listen. You look incredibly hot but, where I'm taking you tonight, it might be good idea if you put on a bra and panties."

Was this some sort of a joke? Her expression said to me. "er... uh, okay." she said hesitantly, making her way back upstairs.

Instead of a night of vile debauchery, James took my wife roller-skating.

I don't think Karen was even aware of the change but to John and I it was obvious what was happening. The spell of her favourite taboo had broken. She craved submission and James Thompson, with his arrogance and sexual brutality had supplied her. He'd been a drug to her. But a long time had passed since that first night at the school reunion when he'd come up to her and took her tiny waist in his strong hands, asking, "Who is this little slut, then?" turning her on so much she allowed herself to be face-fucked on stage with three naked dancers and then carried naked through the crowd by James to his room to be fucked until she could barely walk.

Since then, she'd explored sex with our friends; Graham, Craig and Steven, and regularly fucked their wives; Kay, Sam and Michelle, who had also become her best friends. And of course, John Rippendale had entered our lives. Nowadays Karen preferred to be lovingly fondled as she nestled naked in the lap of our elderly neighbour.

A natural gap had opened between my wife and her bull, and James Thompson was trying everything he could think of to hold onto her.

This natural gap became a chasm a few weeks later when my wife's relationship with James suddenly ended as abruptly as it had begun.

-

We were watching TV at ours with John. Karen as usual was stark naked on his lap with her legs apart. John was making circles around Karen's clit and she was on the brink of orgasm when James silently entered our house uninvited, catching us all by surprise. Karen was sucking on John's tongue with her eyes closed and didn't see him for a full minute. Neither did I because my back was to him.

"What the fuck is this!" he shouted, deliberately knowing it would frighten the bejesus out of us. Which it did. I cowered, dropping my drink and Karen screamed, crashing to the floor, eyes wide with terror as she looked at James.

"I asked, what the fuck is this?" James screamed, his anger was terrifying, in truth. "Who is that old cunt!"

I started to rise but James warned me, "Don't you fucking move, you prick! What's going on?" he roared, dominating the room.

Karen, whimpering, made matters worse when she grabbed a housecoat from the chair and tried to hide her nudity. James sneered mockingly. "First time I've seen you put ON clothes, you fucking slut!"

John meanwhile had gone as white as a sheet. The sudden fright had gone straight to his heart and he actually looked pained, trying to catch his breath.

"Come here, you fucking bitch. I want my cock sucked!" James demanded, pulling out his cock. My wife actually hurried to her knees taking it in her mouth, sucking hard with wide frightened eyes. I felt like I was going to vomit and was tried to get up. Again, James warned me not to move. I thought I should call the police perhaps but how would I explain? This couldn't be happening! James's cock was hardening. He seized Karen's hair and roughly yanked her head back, spitting down into her face. "You fucking cheating cunt. Is this how you like to be treated?"

Karen suddenly shoved him backward and screamed in his face. "Who the hell do you think you are!"

He ignored her question and ripped her housecoat off her with brutal violence. "Get your fucking clothes off you fucking whore!"

"That's enough of that!" John growled, starting out of his chair. James's palm struck him full across the face, the clap snapping shockingly loud. The old man collapsed back down in a heap.

Karen turned into an animal and attacked James, leaping, gouging with her nails, punching, kicking and screaming. James was a little taken aback at first and then he started laughing. Karen was tiny. Her tiny fists were ridiculous. I wanted to help her but John's words came back to me. I should let her deal with this herself. If I step in now, I'll be robbing her of the chance to stand up for herself.

He shoved her easily to the floor and tried to open her legs to see her pussy. "Show me!" he growled. Karen thrashed and flailed and kicked him off, scrabbling out of reach and getting back up on her feet.

"I tried to treat you right!" he blasted.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" she screamed, looking at John. The old man was in some distress. His head was lolling and his eyes stared at nothing. I feared he might actually be having a heart-attack.

"I bought you a fucking necklace!"

Karen tried to barge past him. "Well, I'll go get it! You can shove it up your arsehole, you fucking prick!"

He seized her arm and practically threw her across the room. She caromed off the table and crashed to the floor again. She snatched up one of the fallen candlesticks and fearlessly rushed him, aiming to bash in his brains. I leapt to my feet as James snatched it out of her hand, shoving her backward recklessly so that she landed roughly once more on the floor with a terrible thud. She glared up at him with bared teeth and hatred. Tears of frustration ran down her cheeks. "Get out of my fucking house, this instant! I never want to see you again!"