Bully and My Wife Part Ways

Story Info
My wife's relationship with her bull reaches an end.
7.7k words
3.37
52.2k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A follow-up to - "My Wife is a Good Neighbour."

I chapped John's door and let myself in as I usually did, calling out my arrival. There was no answer, which was strange. My wife and he were always in the lounge, Karen, heart-stoppingly erotic, naked in the arms of our elderly neighbour, being caressed and fondled. It was always a stab in the heart to find her this way but now I was accustomed to it. Now I longed for it, to my shame. I called out again and they answered simultaneously from a room deep in the house. "We're back here baby, come through." Karen yelled.

I found them in John's bedroom. "Hi sweetheart." she cheered. She was sitting astride John who was lying naked on his back. His massive cock was inside her and I had the perfect view of her tiny pussy stretched around his incredibly thick member. I gasped, wondering how on earth she could accommodate such a thing. His saggy balls were enormous too.

"Come on in Tom. I was just making love to your beautiful young wife although... probably that's a little obvious." said John, making Karen giggle.

"Come and kiss me baby." she said, working her hips, her pussy sliding up and down his foamy, old-man shaft for my benefit. She sat up reaching around my head, kissing me as I cupped her magnificent full, breasts. When I pinched her nipples she moaned, fucking the cock slowly. "Oh, that feels so fucking good, baby." She placed John's hands on her breasts and we both touched her. "Oh, yes, fuck! My two favourite men! Oh, my fucking God! Tom, Baby, fuck my mouth. Please!"

I unzipped my fly and she bit her teeth into my stiffening cock-head, almost painfully but not quite, licking my slit as she fucked. With eyes closed, she swallowed my cock, working her lips down my shaft and back up again, luxuriating at the feel of my bulb filling her mouth. She crushed her breasts into John's hands, grinding her clit, wincing with pain as his cock penetrated her cervix. Forcing herself to take more, she ground harder.

"Oh, sweetheart, get off. I'm going to cum!" John warned.

Karen moaned, looking pleased and started fucking his cock harder, her hips suddenly humping, wanking him with her pussy. John squeezed his eyes shut and grabbed the sheets beneath him, trying to resist but Karen used her entire body to pleasure him, her sexy little stomach muscles rippled and beads of sweat fell from her breasts as she gyrated. The tendons in her neck stood out as she fucked my cock with her mouth. Faster and faster she worked, overcome by decadence, her pussy sliding effortlessly up and down his entire shaft like a machine, white foam lubricating them like oil.

His massive balls twitched suddenly and Karen screamed out as the first shot spurted into her womb. My cock sprung out of her mouth, spilling a thick rope of drool across her boobs. She reached up for me seizing my neck as she started to cum, still fucking as John released his load inside her. "Fu... fu... fu-ck!" she wailed, eyes squeezing out tears. A long string of saliva hung unnoticed from her mouth.

John's hips thrust cum-load after cum-load into my tiny wife, filling her with seed. Her body accepted it all as she fucked and fucked, quivering in climax. I kissed her open mouth but she was so involved she didn't even register me. It was like kissing a statue but still, she gripped me. I was holding her up for John to fill.

I glanced at her cunt expecting to see cum escaping but there was none. Her pussy lips were stretched so tightly around his cock they formed a seal. My God, it took my breath away, the way he stretched her flesh, her pussy sucked his cock. Collapsing limp, now that her climax was subsiding, I lowered her gently into her lover's arm, still jolting and shaking. John wrapped his arms around her tightly, still thrusting into her, gently but deeply. He took hold of her jaw and their mouths locked together, kissing passionately like long-lost lovers reunited. God, I must have stood there watching them like that for fifteen minutes. I was oblivious to them as they snogged, Karen still working her hips slowly and softly, John thrusting his last drop of semen into her. I wanked my stiff cock slowly, mesmerised by their passion and slightly concerned too, I have to admit.

Karen eventually struggled up, with her tiny hands on John's chest. She sucked his tongue with her lips before breaking free and sitting up, blinking at me as if coming out of a coma and smiling at my cock in my hand. Wincing, she carefully worked her way off John's cock and turned her full attention to me, spreading her legs. A massive blob of semen dropped out of her hole into her waiting hand which she then lasciviously smeared into her mouth, never breaking eye-contact. More cum tumbled out of her gaping, red cunt. A lot more! Even she was amazed. But Karen caught it all and John and I watched with morbid fascination as she rubbed it into her breasts and face and hair. "Cum on my face baby," she smiled at me through the white slime. I didn't hesitate and leaped up on the bed, ejaculating directly into her open mouth and all over her face. I'm proud to say that I released a load to rival John's but after the intense sex-show I'd just witnessed, that was hardly surprising.

My wife was plastered in semen. It was both disgusting and incredibly arousing. We couldn't take our eyes off her as she toyed with it and sucked it into her mouth. Rubbing her pussy for us and gyrating sluttishly. Her hands scooped her breasts together and she licked the wite foam, smiling at us, loving the attention. After a suitible length of time for a sex-show, she sagged and closed her legs, returning to normality and chuckling, a little embarrassed. John and I both grinned from ear to ear and laughed too, also regaining our senses and shaking off the horn.

I sat beside her and John moved closer too but she was slimy from top to bottom, "Can I get a kiss?" she asked both of us. John and I glanced at each other, thinking the same thing. No way! You look disgusting! Of course, we didn't say this out loud but she read our minds anyway. "I want a kiss! Who is going to kiss me?"

"Er... um." we hesitated, much to her chagrin. "Seriously? You both just emptied your entire ball-sacks all over me and now I can't even get a kiss?"

We grinned sheepishly, ashamed, and leaned towards her, puckering our lips as far out as possible to avoid the gross cum. Karen seized our necks and yanked us together, her cum covered face smeared against ours. It was absolutely horrible but we all started laughing at the same time. I ripped my shirt off and threw my arms around her viscous body and John did the same and we kissed her, sharing her mouth, ignoring the slimy spunk and bodily fluids that connected us. Karen groaned with pleasure and her body yearned to be touched more. In our arms, we fucked her with our fingers and pleasured her, kissing her all throughout, until she climaxed again.

I carried her home in my arms. Smiling with her eyes closed, her head rested sleepily against my chest. My heart swelled with love for this tiny, incredible woman as I watched her, amazed by her complexity; a sweet and innocent wife one minute, a rampant, foul-mouthed slut the next. She's incredible. So smart and funny and kind, anyone who met her finds themselves instantly beguiled and wants to be her friend. And that included James Thompson, the evil prick who had bullied me all throughout my youth in school. Next day, he was taking her off to Miami for two weeks.

They Skyped me from their hotel room that first night. His cock was inside her at the time. He deliberately fucked her from behind, making her face the camera. I was sickened to see a ball gag in her mouth and her wrists were tied with red silk. She was sitting legs apart on his huge balls, her pussy, wet and luscious, wrapped around his engorged cock.

"The best thing about your little slut wife is the way her tits bounce. Watch this" He started thrusting into her as she arched her back to show me her boobs. A long thread of drool hung from her mouth and James smeared it appreciatively all over her breasts, taunting me. Then he removed the ball gag and made her suck her pussy juices off his massive, veiny cock. My dick was rock hard and I hated the vile cunt, watching him use the love of my life as his own personal fuck-toy. And she let him. When they hung up, I ejaculated pathetically into my hand and climbed into bed, miserable and wretched.

-

Miami.

"James! I can't wear this! There's nothing to it!" Karen cried. In her hand was a white bikini he'd purchased for her. It was indecently small. Basically, three little thin triangles of fabric. Her boobs were far too voluptuous for such an item. Her body was the very sexual type; tiny waist, wide hips and full boobs, tiny hands and feet, delicate neck with beautiful long hair, "she was made for fucking", James Thompson once put, so succinctly. Walking through the busy hotel lobby wearing this would probably get them arrested. Of course, that is exactly what he made her do. He did however permit her to wear a thin wrap around her hips but she was practically naked; her breasts wobbled without support as she walked and every eye was on her. Five young men in the elevator stared openly at her, mouths practically dripping, making her feel anxious and a little turned on at the same time. "Thank God, no-one knows me here!" she thought.

The taxi driver let out a small gasp as she climbed in, holding her boobs so they didn't tumble out. His reckless driving nearly caused an accident at least three times because he wouldn't stop staring at them in the mirror. For his benefit, James wrapped his arm around my wife's shoulders and cupped one boob, giving it a little shake. Karen tried to stop him but that just encouraged him all the more.

"Show the driver your titties, you little slut."

"James! Please! Stop it!" She grimaced, turning beet red, trying to fold her arms over her chest.

"Show him. He wants to see. Don't you?"

The driver nodded furiously. "Yes sir! I do! Them is fine titties!"

My wife had no choice and cringing, pulled the triangles apart, freeing her large breasts for them to enjoy. James made her sit like that for the duration of their journey, which, needless to say was a very long one because the driver drove as slow as he was able, taking as many detours as he could. When they departed the cab, he had a full-on trouser-tent.

"God. That was humiliating!" Karen grumbled.

"Agreed. He forgot to charge us. Fucking idiot." grinned James.

A business associate had invited James to a pool party he was hosting, a fat old sleaze-bag, whose name Karen didn't catch and didn't particularly want to know. He was vile. He opened the door wearing micro speedos and an open bath-robe which showed his enormous bowling-ball belly. He leered openly at Karen and grabbed one of her boobs before she'd even got two feet in the house.

"Good to see you, my friend! Come through!" He said to James, ignoring her completely. Not completely, he did wrap his arms around her waist and cup her ass as he guided them through the house.

The pool-party was basically an orgy. The pool was filled with bikini-clad and naked babes laughing like morons and throwing around inflatable beach balls, drinking, sucking and fucking the men, most of whom looked like the repulsive sleaze-bag. Karen found herself immediately thrown into the pool and as she spluttered to the surface, unseen hands ripped off her top and bottoms, leaving her totally naked. James was laughing his head off from the side, wrapping his arm around the waist of a topless blonde girl who was kissing his cheek.

"For fuck's sake!" Karen muttered.

Hands groped her, female as well as male, squeezing her boobs, slipping between her ass cheeks. Everyone was drunk or high, horny and laughing so it wasn't like she was being molested. One guy was very sexy actually, bulging with muscles. He came smilingly at her and slipped his fingers between her pussy lips, kissing her at the same time. She kissed back, allowing his fingers to greedily slip inside her and then he was gone, distracted by a drinks tray, leaving her panting and bewildered. "I need a drink." she muttered to herself.

Most people were occupied by acting like horny loons but a few were standing around chatting and she mingled as best she could. Three girls were very nice actually and welcomed her, calling for a drink to be brought over. She sighed with relief. "Is it always like this?" she asked, making them laugh. She was just getting to know them, thinking, this might not be so bad after all, when a guy swam up between her legs, lifting her up onto his shoulders effortlessly. She screamed, trying to cover her nakedness, losing her drink in the process. People cheered as if some extraordinary success had been achieved and panic subsided. They turned back to whatever they were doing, not caring that she was naked. Everyone else was naked, or half naked so what the fuck? She scolded the guy whose shoulders she was sitting on, but playfully. He was sexy as fuck so that was something. Suddenly another man grabbed her ass cheeks and rammed his tongue between them, eating her asshole! She screamed and bucked, much to everyone's amusement but couldn't escape.

Whoever the tongue belonged to, the stranger was an ass-eating expert. A thrill shot up Karen's spine and she almost came, much to her own surprise. She endured this humiliation for another ten minutes and then the guy whose shoulders she was on turned her around and his mouth found her pussy. "Fuck!" she gasped, overwhelmed with sensation.

But just as she was getting really into it some old fat idiot pulled her down into the water and tried to shove his tongue into her mouth. More of his horrid friends surrounded her, helping themselves by grabbing her pussy, ass and tits roughly. Bitter and resentful she saw the two hunks disappear off into the crowd. When she could bear it no longer, she plunged under the water and scrabbled through a forest of legs until she eventually managed to escape.

She wanted another drink but hesitated, not really wanting to get out the pool naked and risk being seized by some horny prick. Then she spotted a lady sitting by herself. An older woman wearing huge sunglasses and nothing else. She looked as miserable as Karen felt. The woman was tanned, like old leather; she clearly worked at keeping her figure toned but she had a couple of wrinkles and her large silicone boobs didn't sit quite right. With so many nubile, horny naked teens jumping about, it was quite obvious she was an outcast. Karen climbed out and cautiously approached her, asking if she might join her. The woman smiled, pleased and passed her a shawl, reading Karen's discomfort. She accepted gratefully.

They talked for some time, enjoying each other's company. Her name was Esther and she had the misfortune of being married to the sleaze-bag who was hosting this party. "He's a fucking cock!" She told Karen, making her splutter and laugh into her new drink. "But in six months I'll be able to divorce the little turd and get this house. If I can just hold out until then without shooting the little fucker."

Karen liked this woman immensely and chatted with her for an hour. She'd have enjoyed spending the whole day with her but then, the little prick in question came over with James and interrupted their peace. "Here you are!" the Sleaze-bag cried triumphantly. They were both naked, sporting erections. The Sleaze-bag pulled Karen's shawl off without asking and James shoved his cock forcefully into her mouth. Sleaze-bag groped her boobs not giving a fuck that his wife was sitting opposite. Karen caught her eye and Esther gave her a sympathetic little smile.

"Got a nice surprise for you, slut." said James pulling her up by the hand and leading her into the house. The Sleaze-bag followed, helping himself to her ass and boobs as she walked.

Eight men were waiting for her, naked, rubbing their gross little cocks. They all started cheering and she realised with disgust that she was expected to fuck them. Fuck! Upon a side table, she spotted a large, pyramid shaped glass dildo. Snatching it up, she had an idea.

Coquettishly, sucking her finger she asked two men to position a coffee table in front of the men, upon which she stuck the dildo, then she put on a sex show for the leering perverts, writhing before them, teasing, tugging and playing with her breasts. She ran her little hands over their naked fat bodies, feeding her nipples into their mouths and spreading her ass cheeks and pussy for their hungry tongues. Dancing and gyrating like a stripper, she mounted the table and sunk down onto the dildo, her pussy lips parting delectably around it as she forced her cunt to accept it for the men. With her arms behind her, she started riding it, making her large boobs bounce in time with her thrusts.

"Boys, I'm a cum-hungry little slut. Stroke your cocks for me. Please! I want you to cum all over my titties. I want you to cum on my face and over my belly and all over my juicy little cunt. I'm so horny! I'm a fucking horny little bitch! I'm a little whore. A dirty fucking slut. Cum in me. Fucking cum on this dirty fucking bitch!"

It didn't take long. They all surrounded her, the Sleaze-bag first in line, and started shooting their loads all over her. One or two men ejaculated the average amount of semen, the rest spat out a tiny, pathetic little teaspoon of putrid goo. Mr. Rippendale, she thought, produced more in one load, than all of them put together.

Spent now and satisfied, the men shuffled off one by one, leaving her to climb off the dildo by herself. James, she saw, was outside on the other side of the pool having his dick sucked by two girls. She looked at Esther, still sitting alone, looking sad and for a moment she considered joining her again. But then she a better idea.

"Fuck this shit." she said to herself.

She found the Sleaze-bag's bedroom and hurriedly showered in his private en-suite. She then helped herself to an everyday plain dress from Esther's wardrobe, thinking that, if she knew, she probably wouldn't mind. She also helped herself to two hundred dollars from the Sleaze-bag's bedside drawer and got a taxi back to the hotel where she could change back into her own clothes. The remaining day she spent alone at the Perez Art Museum and for the first time during the vacation, enjoyed herself.

The rest of the fortnight passed well enough. James screwed her constantly, as was his custom and she came more times than she could count. Every morning she'd wake him with a blowjob and play the slut for his amusement. The emptier his balls became though, the more time she had to herself. She spent a lot of time visiting art galleries and coffee/book shops. By the end of the holiday, she was spending hardly any time with James, a fact that didn't go unnoticed. He was a little pissy about it but she'd just whip out his cock and drain his balls, and then she'd be free for a little while longer.

-

Home.

Karen arrived home late in the afternoon by taxi, weary and relieved. She dumped her suitcase with a thud and a loud sigh. Stepping into the lounge finding me chatting with our neighbour, John, she smiled from ear to ear, lighting up the room. "Oh, goodness. I'm so glad to be home." she said, grabbing my head and giving me a hard peck on the mouth. John and I grinned like schoolboys to see her. Then she sat down on the sofa beside John, still wearing her coat, and lay backwards across his lap, pulling up her top and bra at the same time, revealing her incredible boobs. God! I think my heart stopped.

Smiling cheekily, she reached for the old man and French-kissed his mouth, her tongue hungrily invading his as his hands ran over her breasts, cupping them and caressing them reverently. My cock stiffened as I watched my little wife make love to this man. But she didn't let me pine for lone. "Take my knickers off, Darling." she instructed me, still kissing. She lifted her ass so I could push her skirt up around her waist and pull down her tights and panties and remove her heels. Wantonly, she spread her legs for me, groaning with pleasure as I clamped my mouth around her clit. "Oh, God, yes! I've missed being touched by my two favourite men. Oh, that feels so good!"