All Comments on 'Bully Ch. 01'

by allthatisfuta

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
sokarisokarialmost 3 years ago

Loved your first story and so far this one looks like it will be just as good. Wonderful stuff.

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackover 2 years ago

Good to see you back. I look forward to further chapters.

Raven512Raven512over 2 years ago

Love the premise and the set-up. And I particularly love the way you wrote Parvin. She seems adorable and being a muslim and a shia myself, its the first time I'm reading about a character with the same background as myself so I have incredibly high hopes for this story and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best futa on male author is back. I was so happy when I saw this. Great story so far. I actually like the lack of sex in this chapter since you spent more time in exploring the characters. So far this chapter is better than the first chapter of family issues. Do you have an idea as to how long this story will be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tough to get past the heavy handedness of the “bad kids”. Is this supposed to have taken place in the 40’s? Being exceptionally cruel for giggles seems out of place, like a flatly bad person without redeeming qualities. It just doesn’t make for interesting characters. Maybe there is some background to why they behave that way that we haven't gotten to yet. Loved your first story, had a hard time even getting through page 2 of this one.

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Loved it. don't usually see such diversity in stories here appreciate it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad you are back. Your other story is my favorite with futa/male. I have high hopes for this one.

booobpbooobpover 2 years ago

Part 2 coming??

I only had difficulty understanding their sizes so i'll image both futas really big.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

This is gonna be a barn burner please hurry up with the next chapter.

PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghiover 2 years ago

Great to have you back! Lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Genuinely glad you're back. I think you're genuinely the one writer that has made erotica so good, I started skipping the sex scenes.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 2 years ago

Oh, I can already tell this is going to shape up to be one of my favorites!

FeredirFeredirover 2 years ago

Not gonna lie, I genuinely thought it was Christmas when I saw you post a new story. Family Issues is my favorite erotic story so I'm really excited to see what you do with this one. You know how to balance the amount of sex scenes, plot and character interactions so well. Loving it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome start to your new series, tbh I'm also a bit apprehensive the last series got a bit heavy, but was an excellent read nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done. Want more.

Dawn191270Dawn191270over 2 years ago

Great to see you again . Having had that damn COVID I know how bad things can get . Anyway awesome story please I can’t wait for part two . So well written thank you

JessKai1997JessKai1997over 2 years ago

yesssss after so long from your last work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad you're back! Family Issues was one of my favorite stories on here. This one looks just as promising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. I would like to see about Jimmy’s mom, and maybe see more of Sierra. Maybe you could make it so Sierra sleeps with Jimmy’s mom, several times, and gloats about it to him, to get back at him for what he did to her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d love to see more of Sierra, and Jimmy’s mom too. Maybe, you could make it how, Sierra sleeps with Jimmy’s mom several times, and brags about it to him, to get back at him for her brother?

lvlninetylvlninetyover 2 years ago

This was pretty good, love the character of Jimmy seems like a good kid on the inside and seems to be slowly growing up.

I hope he will apologize to the kid for taking the prank too far to the point that he's not coming back to school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I was wondering if you'd ever write another series! So glad you're back in business

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written, great character development! Please continue!!

vazkor13vazkor13over 2 years ago

An Amazing start !!!

5*

SilverPlatedSilverPlatedover 2 years ago

This is deeper than I expected, I'm honestly shocked you made me care for a character with a history of homophobia, transphobia and racist comments.

Super excited for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it and I’m a big fan of your previous series as well. My only criticism is that every character talks like Chandler from friends, blue doesn’t show on blue and such, if everyone is a sarcastic asshole it just becomes irony poisoned.

Luke____XLuke____Xover 2 years ago

Awesome, thanks for the chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, long time no see!

kania_helpukania_helpuover 2 years ago

Not sure if I liked it or not. I don't care for racist, or anyone like them. I know it's part of the story but it's just too much for me. I'll try to wait for the next chapter, and send my judgement then. I love your writing anyway. Just the story hurts.

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

I gotta admit, once you described Sierra being built like a brick house, I immediately thought of Abby from The Last of Us Part II.

I can tell, this is the beginning of a slooooow redemption for Jimmy. At least he sees the error of his ways with Parvin.

This was honestly a little hard to get through, with the constant racism and futaphobia (but that’s obviously the point).

I’m not a huge fan of voyeur to be honest, it seems like a bit of a trust violation? Not that Parvin would ever say anything.

Speaking of Parvin, poor thing deserves the world!

It’s good to see you back! I can’t wait to read more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulations are in order with Taylor. I can't recall ever wanting so badly to close a car door on a character's stupid head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great writing as allways, i came to masturbate and end up just reading the story en enjoying it for it's quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Im so glad you are writing again! My only real worry is that Family Issues is the best romantic story I've read and that this will not be as good in comparison. And that Parvi might end up being too similar to Helen. Regardless, im eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

juliodragon69juliodragon69over 2 years ago

please send two chapters at once, because i know you will be very good, a professional writer, your quality for stories (futa) and wonderful.

VailentaVailentaover 2 years ago

Is it wrong to want to see Sierra get rough with Jimmy in da bed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it wrong to wish a video of Sierra sodomizing Taylor to be seen by the school??? Or rather he becomes a sissy of parvi and Sierra and the Mexican he joked about ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Return of the King?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So looking forward to Parvin with Jimmy. And Sierra turning Taylor into her personal sleeve!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome, hope that we will see more of Sierra

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two thumbs up! Really appreciate the dirty (without being slimy) and witty banters. This story is full of porch monkey humour Clerks style.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

SO FUCKING HAPPY YOU'RE BACK!!!!!! 5⭐️

kansaibboykansaibboyover 2 years ago

Great story like always

Chris7swChris7swover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant filth and street slang in equal quantities.

Amazingly however I felt let down - in the last three lines alone. I really was looking forward to reading the details of how her body responded after "For the first time in her life, Parvin reached out a trembling hand and touched her cock for a reason other than to wash it or to pee."

I wanted to hear her cumming, to imagine her discovering the new experience; to experience through your words her climax; her spurting; her wonderment and perhaps her shock too. I wanted to hear how she felt after that momentous experience as she realised how much she'd missed through her sheltered upbringing.

A truly great story that'll hold me right through to the final fuck.

Futalover32Futalover32over 2 years ago

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO IM SO GLAD YOU’VE RETURNED

Maggie_freedMaggie_freedover 2 years ago

I loved this! I can't wait for the next chapter (even though, I suppose, I'll have to). Definitely 5 stars, because I can't leave 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when the next chapter comes out , this is monthly ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I mean, the sex was good and all, but what I'm really looking forward to is the part where Taylor gets a brick to the teeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start! I'm not sure, if I have ever been so exiced for the next part of any of the series here so far :)

Really looking forward to what happens next. Here is what I'm hoping for though; my ultimate fantasy:

I hope you'll make Jimmy a complete virgin and make Parvin a TOP ONLY kind of girl. I'd love to see how she slowly, but surely dominates Jimmy, until she makes him her ultimate bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy hell, allthatisfuta has done it again.

Incredible work, as always. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it would be an interesting twist if the teacher were like Sierra with a surprise under her pants...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m so desperate for chapter 2!!!!

rebelraiderrebelraiderover 2 years ago
In A Word ...

...Boring .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! Moaaarrrrr!

Mamut22Mamut22over 2 years ago

great first chapter pls continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sooooo.

The jealous, controlling, abusive relationship in Family Issues to outright racism here, all against a backdrop of "futaphobia" bigotry all round.

You love your hard-hitting issues!

After Family Issues I can't wait to see where this one goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

eh it's been over two months. it looks like we won't have chapter 02

zero1234zero1234over 2 years ago

love this any idea when the next chapter is out and do you have a patreon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just finished Family Issues and loved every word of it! I can’t wait to see where this story goes! It’s got the same excellent quality of writing, with a totally different premise and setting. I’ll be eagerly awaiting more.

Xavier45Xavier45over 2 years ago

Wasn't expecting such a contemporary issue minded story here of all places... I really wish I had half your talent. I got world-building nailed but what you do with characters is... breathtaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good stuff. Family issues was great. Cant wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d like to see more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and all the characters so looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I return to your page every couple.of so days to see this continue. I like the opening, I like the characters, I like the POV.

Keep rolling, you got this mfer I wanna see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know you’re trying to set up some kind of redemption arc as love where Jimmy turns into not-a-shitlord, but goddamn was this rough to read. So much hate. Also Yassi seems like a pretty shitty friend, taking advantage of Parvin’s kindness. Idk, fucking in other people’s houses without permission has always been a dick move in my book. I’ll come back for part 2 because I love Family Issues, but so far I don’t really like this and am hoping it gets better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I, like many others, enjoyed Family Issues but I couldn’t get into this one. Maybe when chapter 2 comes out. Having said which you’ve posted 2 different stories each listed as Ch.01 within a few days of each other 7 months ago. One of the good things about Family Issues was that the chapters came out regularly with an acceptable period in between. But by the time you’ve brought out Ch.02, if you ever do, for these the reader will have to go back to Ch.01 to refresh their mind as to what’s happened. How many would/will do that? Cardinal rule of writing a series is to keep the chapters coming at an interval whereby the reader hasn’t forgotten what’s gone on before. Maybe write the full series before publishing the first chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like your stories because your characters aren't all Mary Sues or extremely likeable. The people and setting add some realism you don't often find in smut. I understand why it's not everybody's cup of tea but I really hope you continue and write more.

Also, more Sierra pls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked Family Issues a lot (possibly my favorite futanari story ever, period), and so far this one promises to be as much as a good story. Can't wait for more!

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackalmost 2 years ago

How long before we get another chapter? Years?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hi, it's been a year since you published this, i've punched the stars months ago, where is the next chapter ?

David_BrockDavid_Brockover 1 year ago

After family issues this is A DISAPPPOINTMENT(I hate Caps Lock, ignore any capital spelt words. Mind you that because I dream of equal top/bottom relationships and this story may end up there (I hope). I think you should think of the male was the dominent that learned to love and let his Futenari love him like he loved her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@david_brock because in family issues, things are completely different, right? after all, a boy getting blackmailed/bought into sexual slavery is definitely an equal top/bottom relationship. maybe you should let them develop the story a bit more before judging so harshly.

Bambib3cc4Bambib3cc4over 1 year ago

Please continue to fill my imagination with your story. I hope you soon find the urge and motivtion to finish "Bully". There are no other stories quiet like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are the GOAT, hope you come back and finish this series. Very interested in where it's going to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!!! *kneels down and prays to the Futa God*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i just hope you're OK and you're going to continue this AMAZING start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

NGL feels a lot like Jimmy is catching all the shit from Taylor being a POS. There's so much here I disagree with on a social/political level.

Myhands316Myhands31611 months ago

A little advice from a fellow writer. Never post the first chapter of a story until the final chapter is done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

keep going, sexy piece chocked full

of decency, wisdom, and life lessons.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting story. Parvain's friend is pretty bad to lie like that in a relationship. Almost as bad but not close as the bullies. But maybe they can change over tine.

get2nome61get2nome6111 days ago

I'm hoping the continuation is done soon. It's a real slow burn till now it's getting more fire. I don't want to lose my interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous