Bully Claimed My Wife at Reunion

Story Info
Bully claims my wife at the Triple Threat Burlesque Review.
5.3k words
3.49
122.2k
190
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bully Claimed My Wife at the Triple Threat Burlesque Review."

***

"How do I look?" Karen asked.

I was speechless. My cock suddenly jumped to life. I stammered stupidly and taking this as approval, she beamed her beautiful smile. "Not too revealing?" she asked, running her palms seductively over her chest and flicking her tongue in a faux erotic way.

"No. Not at all."

Her outfit was a little confusing. The party we were going to was 80's themed and Karen had chosen to wear a long black skirt that went from her tiny waist right down to the floor. And she was wearing a white blouse that was buttoned right up to her neck, with long sleeves, so conservative at first glance - but the blouse was sheer - absolutely transparent - revealing a low-cut pearl silk camisole that made her large full breasts look not just incredible - but fucking mind blowing! And she wasn't wearing a bra.

I sprung at her and grabbed her boobs making her squeal and laugh. She started fighting me off but her nipples betrayed her enjoyment. Karen has incredibly sensitive breasts and making her cum by playing with her nipples is a very easy thing to do.

"God, don't." she gasped, her knees buckling. She playfully shoved my chest. "I've just spent an hour doing my make-up - wha... is your dick hard?" she beamed, grabbing me through my trousers.

"You look fucking amazing!" I told her. And she really did.

Karen is petite, five foot one in height, with long straight hair down her back and a fringe cut straight across her eye-brows. She's blessed with a very sexual figure - full breasts, tiny waist and incredible heart-shaped tight ass. She has tiny hands and pearlescent skin, a small and very sexy mouth. When she sucks my cock... my God, the sight of her is heart-stopping.

"Come on. Wait! We can be late!" I begged, yanking my cock out of my trousers. She looked at it for a long moment, considering. She wanted to drop to her knees then and there, I could tell. She loves sucking me off. Her nipples were standing firmly to attention - very visible through the silk cammy. I moved to kiss her but she flinched away - "My lipstick!" she laughed. I pouted dejectedly. "Here. You can suck my tongue." Lasciviously she stuck her tongue out as far as it would go and I playfully sucked on it, careful not to touch her dark red lipstick. Her breasts were perfect and she let me play with them for a minute while she caressed my aching hard prick.

"Okay. That's enough for now." she said, pushing me off, breaking my heart. But before she let go of my cock, she leaned down and slowly licked the tip, jamming her little pointed tongue as far into the slit as she could before licking carefully around my head. "There. That's enough for now. We're gonna be late." she spun away, her skirt swishing dramatically, leaving me propped against the bathroom sink with my cock in the air with nowhere to go. Feeling sorry for it, and myself, I followed her out.

We were going to my school reunion. Ten years older than Karen, I'm thirty-five and I was looking forward to showing her off to my old school-mates - when they see her tonight, I thought proudly - God! Her breasts swaying under that silk top - there's going to be a lot of twitching cocks. It made me gulp, the blood racing into my cheeks. I'd been dreading this night though to be honest. For months now. The party was being hosted by James Thompson - the biggest fucking cunt in the world. And I don't say that lightly. Back in school, this guy was an utter fucking prick to me. I've known him since infancy - all through junior school and high school and he's always been a dick of the highest calibre. A cocky bully, he didn't rough me up physically because I was the same size as him but in every other way - mocking me publicly - ridiculing, pulling me down. He knew what buttons to push and how to do the most harm. I'm quite a quiet guy and he's always loved making himself feel big by pulling me down in front of others. No one else noticed because it always came off as a joke - everyone laughed when he jeered "Willy! (Short for Wilson) You fucking prick! I fucked your Mom last night!" And I laughed too. I pretended it was all a great big joke. That's what bothers me most. That I went along with it, laughing like a stupid moron when I should've told him to beat it.

And now of course, he's really successful. He's a manager at a posh cashmere company that supplies fabrics to all the highest designers in fashion. He's worth a fortune, his Facebook profile shows him in a different part of the world every month when he's not showing off his perfect fucking physique with his personal trainer - no, I don't want to know how many miles you ran today or how many squats you can do - you fucking show-off! When he offered to host the event at his fancy corporate gallery out in the country, everyone jumped at the chance. He'd even organised a burlesque performance that all attendees were brightly looking forward to.

"Hey." Karen said, stopping me as I started to open the front door. She opened her long coat. "Do you really think I look okay? Should I put on a bra?"

"Babe, you look absolutely amazing! A bra? I dunno..."

"It doesn't really go with the outfit." She explained.

"Then no." I grinned though, nodding. "Your nipples are still hard.

She nodded guiltily and instead of flattening them with her palms she pinched her nipples hard between her fingers, tweaking them roughly through the silk. "I'm horny as f-u-c-k." She spelled out the word because she's quite prim and proper. Bad language embarrasses Karen. "Can you suck my tongue again?" she begged, sagging back against the wall, tongue pointing wantonly.

As I did so she started manically grasping to get under the long skirt. She grabbed my hand and forced my fingers to her soaked vagina. I couldn't see what she wearing beneath her skirt, stockings I assumed since I felt only knickers, easily slipped aside as my four fingers were sucked into her hungry cunt. She used my hand as a sex-toy, rubbing herself furiously, my fingers making a "C" shape, reaching for her g-spot. God, how I wanted to rip her clothes off then and there. But she allowed herself only a minute of pleasure before somehow managing to regain her senses. She shoved me away and stood there glaring, red-faced and breathing hard, nipples like bullets, mouth hanging open and glistening. Fuck, she looked primal. "Let's finish... this... later." she panted, closing her coat and throwing herself out the front door, leaving me once again, with an iron bar in my pants.

"Fuck me." I muttered.

The party was huge. A sea of people greeted us as we entered, the smell of alcohol thick in the air, the music loud and welcoming. I recognised a few faces but most were strangers and then relief, I spotted my old school mates, Steven, Graham and Craig. Their wives were beside them chatting, laughing and drinking in a huddle of their own. When they spotted Karen and I coming through the crowd towards them they cheered and jumped up and down, making the men laugh. I love the girls. I've always got on extremely well with my friends' wives - Kay, Sam and Michelle. This was Karen's first time meeting them and I was glad they bigged-me-up in front of her. They were on Karen instantly. Kay shoved a flute of champagne into her hand and Michelle and Sam wrestled her out of her coat, hugging her warmly. Karen was a bit flustered but happy.

"Oh my god! You look amazing!" They all squealed, standing back and admiring her outfit. The men too were staring. Staring at her beautiful loose breasts.

"Look at those fucking pervs." Michelle admonished loudly, nudging Sam. We turned in time to see the three wise monkeys looking North, West and East, failing hard at looking innocent. And then we burst out laughing.

Introductions were made and Karen gave each of the guys a friendly hug - which they accepted gratefully.

"Come on girl." said Sam, taking Karen by the hand. "Let's hang your coat up and get you a drink."

"I've got a drink!" Karen laughed.

"Let's get you another." said Kay, wrapping an arm around her and just like that, the girls were gone.

"Well. That's the last you'll see of her." Simon said. I laughed, craning my neck, catching one last look of my girl. Wow. That long skirt clung so elegantly, accentuating her tiny waist and stunning ass.

The three guys were staring too.

"Fucking hell, Willy, Karen is..." Craig's words trailed off but it was clear they were all gobsmacked and very impressed.

"So pretty." said Steven.

"She's not wearing a bra." said Graham.

They stared at me accusingly and I could only nod. And grin like a Cheshire cat.

We were having a fantastic time actually, surprisingly. I normally hate these things but tonight was great fun. We were a good hour and a half into the night - drinking a lot - dancing a lot taking turns with each other's partner. The girls are all sexy and wrapped their arms around me while we danced. Karen did so too, with the other guys. It was erotic as hell watching her, her full breasts squashed hard against my friends. It was plain on their faces they were loving it.

Best of all, I hadn't encountered the Prick yet: James Thompson. I caught glimpses of him from time to time and heard his booming voice occasionally, entertaining his circle of mindless halfwitted minions no doubt, but he remained off in the distance.

I'd loosened up so much that when he did come crashing in amongst us, my guard was down and he took me completely by surprise. Took us all by surprise.

We were all over by the bar near the balcony where it was quieter. Graham and Craig at the loo.

I didn't even see him coming.

"Willy, you fucking prick!" he boomed. Out of nowhere he appeared behind Karen, his arm encircling her waist and embracing her tightly against him. He loomed over her, his massive hand covering most of her rib-cage, basically cupping underneath her breast.

The girls were laughing because I was choking on my drink and Karen obviously thought he was a friend because she made no move to remove his hand. Her hand folded over his and she strained to see up into his face.

He looked into her eyes for a long moment before turning to me and saying, "Who is this fucking slut then?"

Kay choked on her drink. Everyone gasped. Karen's mouth was agog. Shocked.

All eyes were on me but I couldn't think of a single thing to say and stood there like an idiot.

He started laughing. "Did you bring a slut to my party, Gibbs?" He turned Karen to face him, manhandling her, both hands encircling her waist.

He looked at me, eyebrows raised, waiting for an answer.

Karen, and everyone else did too. What? What were they looking at me for? Was I supposed to hit him or something? My tongue felt swollen and blood was coursing through my temples.

Karen was first to speak. "I'm Willy's wife. I mean... I'm Thomas's wife." she told him.

His mouth fell open now - agog - in an over-the-top clownish attempt at humour.

"No way. No. It can't be. How the fuck did he get a wife like you? You're fucking beautiful! You're joking me right? Please, tell me no. Tell me he paid for you for the night!" He shook her gently, but firmly. Her breasts jiggled and she grinned. My heart sank to see her smile at that awful git.

"What in the world do you see in him? He's a cock!"

The girls giggled too, at the comic way he said it.

"What's your name, slut?"

Karen gasped again, but this time half smiling. She told him her name.

"I'm going to kiss you Karen. Because you are the most beautiful fucking slut I've seen in my entire. Fucking. Life." And before anyone could protest he kissed her full on the mouth holding the small of her back and the back of her neck.

I think she was too stunned to react, both her arms went limp and her eyes fluttered.

The kiss was brief but full on. Her lipstick smeared roughly.

He held her at arms length, looking deep into her eyes for a long moment. "I've gotta go meet the act, Karen. But I'm going to come back for you." And he released her, shooting a final look of disgust at me. "Fucking wife. What the fuck next?"

Karen all but collapsed into the arms of the girls who were all still watching me. She looked up at them, they looked at her and then uproar - everyone burst out laughing. Everyone except me and Steven, that is.

When the other guys returned the girls couldn't wait to tell them what had just happened. I used the opportunity to pull Karen aside. "God. I'm so sorry about that. He's a fucking prick. Do you want to leave?"

"Leave? No way!" she laughed, reassuringly rubbing my forearms. "I wanna stay and see the show."

"But... " I was sure she must be upset, I thought she'd storm out of the place. I was still amazed she hadn't slapped James Thompson across his fucking face. She's a strong feminist and the way he handled her was misogynistic to say the least. But she didn't seem particularly rattled. Her eyes were wide with excitement actually. "Aren't you annoyed?"

She shook her head and pulled me close so she could whisper in my ear. "It was kinda hot actually."

I was fucking raging. I wanted to yank her arm out of its socket, dragging her out and taking her home but her hand suddenly cupped the front of my trousers as she flattened herself against me, shoving her tongue deep into my mouth. God she was fucking horny! My cock responded.

She had a point I suppose. It had been hot seeing her kissing another man but James Thompson!

When the girls started whooping it brought us back to our senses and we saw that all eyes were on us, admiringly. I had half an erection which I couldn't hide and grinned like a doofus.

First chance I got I pulled the guys aside and told them to keep an eye out for that prick. Maybe we could fend him off if he did try anything again.

As time progressed the girls moved off in a huddle, talking animatedly, laughing and drinking hard, having a great time. The guys party was a little more subdued, I was distracted, keeping an eye on my wife who was herself, constantly scanning the crowd, looking for that prick. I didn't like the look in her eye. She was hungry. As soon as the show was over I was gonna drive her home as fast as humanly possible and fuck her brains out! God, my cock was getting hard again.

James Thompson's voice crackled over the loud-speaker, the music dimming and changing to a burlesque number. Everyone started cheering. The show was starting. "Ladies and Gentlemen, thanks for coming out this evening. Fuck! You all look plastered!" he giggled, to cheers and applause. He'd stepped up onto a small stage with velvet red curtains under a spotlight. "As I said, thanks indeed for making the effort. It's great to see you all again and blah-blah-blah - he talked a heap of crap for ten minutes, the crowd lapping it up. I hated how confident he was. I turned to Karen and saw her spellbound, chewing her lower lip. I hated him even more.

"If anyone has a heart condition, please leave immediately and the same goes if you're easily offended. This is gonna be steamy." More cheers. "Please welcome, we're honoured to have 'em, - The Triple Threat Burlesque Troupe!"

Three stunning female performers appeared spot in the spot-light on stage, decked out in full burlesque finery. Stars and Stripes corsets, sequinned skirts bunched up at the front revealing stunning legs in red and white striped stockings and garters. Incredible tits with stars hiding their nipples. I don't think anyone was quite prepared to see such a professional outfit. Each of them was model-hot and could easily command their own show.

Their performance was jaw dropping. Seductive and sensual at first, playing to the music, stripping and teasing. James was off to the left and served as a coat hanger for most of the articles they removed. He grinned like a fucking baboon as they draped long gloves around his neck and shook their breasts in his face. But then I noticed, although he was playing along, he was staring over the crowd at Karen! And she was returning his stare, half a smile playing on her mouth. Was I imagining it? No. A sudden cheer went up as naked breasts were revealed. I jumped with surprise and so did Karen. And James. They were staring at each other.

The girls were down to panties, stockings and heels now, hiding the good bits with feathers but they soon came off, to much hollering and whoops from the men as well as the women in the audience. We all thought this was the end of the first act but then the girls turned their backs to the audience. With legs far apart they bent at the waist revealing their glistening bald pussies and holy-fuck, parting their ass cheeks to reveal jeweled butt-plugs - in red, white and blue fittingly. Holding their asses open with one hand, their long acrylic nails played and stroked and parted their labia before disappearing inside their cunts up to the knuckles.

The crowd was aghast!

The bombshell in the middle spun to face us, dropping to the floor, her legs open for us all to admire. The other two spun around to face us and started French kissing and playing with each other's pussies. A dildo, red and white striped, appeared from somewhere and the girl in the centre slid it easily inside her vagina for all to enjoy and slowly started fucking herselfI

There was a lot of fidgeting in the audience. Some people even left. The rest of us were transfixed, unwilling to look away.

The two girls standing produced bottles of oil and playfully squirted each other and the girl fucking herself on the floor. Glistening, they gyrated and twirled, spreading their legs and massaging each other's gorgeous glistening tits. It was hands down, the hottest thing I'd seen in my life. My cock was hard and I think every other man in place was too.

The music came to a crescendo and the dildo girl did too. Cum, that is. That was the - ahem, climax of their show. The crowd erupted in applause as the three girls, completely naked and glistening, took long slow bows.

"Encore! Encore!" voices called out and more joined in. The girls smiled looking not surprised in the least.

"Come here, James darling." The bombshell ordered and James came stumbling on, arms full of clothes. His semi was quite obvious. Making no effort to cover up, the two girls draped their arms around his shoulders while the bombshell seductively walked back and forth, hands on hips, enjoying the eyes that followed her move. "James. We need a volunteer. A slut preferably."

James grinned like a wolf and his eyes flickered at Karen.

The bombshell raised her eyebrows and crooned in her sexy southern accent, "What are you saying James. You have a slut?"

The crowd started cheering as James nodded. "Fuck yes. I know a beautiful little slut."

"Oh really?" The girl looked dubiously out over the crowd, using her hand as a visor. "James says he owns a slut out there? Is this true. Hello? Where is James's slut then?"

There was no hesitation whatsoever. I heard Kay and the other girls gasp and when I turned around, Karen's arm was pointing up in the air. The spotlight found her and everyone cheered madly, parting between her and the stage like the Red Sea. Karen barely glanced at me as she swept past me and my open-mouthed friends.

"Oh my, oh my! James! You weren't kidding! Look at those tits bounce!" Every eye was on my Karen as she strutted, head angled forward, elbows back, her beautiful breasts jiggling under her silk cammy.

"Look at you darlin'." said the naked showgirl, assisting Karen up onto the stage. She towered a full foot over Karen and everyone laughed when she made a show of hugging her, her naked breasts full in Karen's face.

"Let's take a look at you then sweetheart. Don't you look just divine." She directed Karen to pirouette, her long black skirt flying. "First, let's lose this." The showgirl took hold of the buttons at the back of the skirt and looked at Karen for approval before letting it fall to the stage to uproarious cheers. My wife was exposed, wearing white stockings that came to just above her knees and her pearl camisole, I saw for the first time, a one piece teddy! "Let's lose the blouse too. We don't need that." The other two girls had it off Karen in a flash and added it to James's collection. The three girls walked slowly around my wife, soaking her in as she stood there awkwardly grinning, in only her filmy underwear.

12