Bully Claimed My Wife at Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music started again and the girls started another routine, focusing on Karen, caressing her and licking her neck. Karen's nipples were rock hard through her camisole and the girl behind pinched them through the fabric, tweaking and teasing. Karen's face was as red as a beet but she made no move to stop her. The second burlesque performer dropped in front of my wife onto all fours and Karen was directed to sit down on her back like she was furniture. This allowed dancer easier access and she slid both hands down Karen's top, teasing her tits. She couldn't keep her hands off them.

The bombshell treated Karen to the sexiest fucking lap dance, running her dildo up and down her body and over Karen's bare shoulders and neck. When it came to her mouth Karen licked and sucked on it, much to the performers delight.

That had been inside that woman's vagina i wanted to cry! I thought, I was gonna pass out.

"Fuck. You are a hungry little slut." The dancer said. Karen smiled, still with the phallus in her mouth. The dancer bent her ass and pussy towards the audience, parting her labia, inviting Karen to fuck her. She did so, sliding the wet dildo into the dancers vagina with ease and to everyone's enjoyment, fucking her gently. After a good five or even ten minutes the dancer said something in my wife's ear and nodding, Karen started toying with the jewelled butt-plug. She released the dildo so she could use both hands and very, very slowly, made a show of pulling it out of the dancers gorgeous pink asshole.

Those people in the front were loving every second. All of us in the back had pressed forward for a better view. The dancers asshole released the plug and puckered like a flower and then, to everyones astonishment and delight, Karen slid two fingers into her ass and sucked the butt-plug into her mouth, free-ing her hand so she could start fucking the dildo in and out of the dancers pussy. The dancer gyrated with pleasure and people were clapping.

The naked girl still with her hands down Karen's top had said something to James over her shoulder but no-one paid the slightest bit of attention until he appeared in the spotlight beside my wife, still completely dressed but his naked penis proudly standing to attention.

"Ohmifuckinggawd!" One of the girls beside me gasped. "He's fucking NOT!"

Karen's eyes were as wide as a rabbit's caught in headlights, clearly stunned as we all were by the size of that massive cock. As if it were planned and all part of the show, Karen discarded the butt-plug and grabbed the cock as if her life depended on it, sucking it into her mouth. Her eyes closed in bliss as she sucked and licked, head bobbing, turning to get a better grip with two hands. The dancers, the crowd, momentarily forgotten. Karen was making love to the giant prick.

My friends were all looking at me. God, I felt like I was gonna faint and puke at the same time. The dancers cheered delightedly and people were clapping but Karen didn't notice or care. She was now looking up into James's face, devouring him with her eyes as well as her mouth. Smiling down at her he was working up a large mouthful of saliva. Karen leapt to her feet, mouth open and tongue out, like a pornstar waiting for cum-shot. He released a long rope of spit into her willing mouth and she swallowed every drop with blissful satisfaction before sucking his cock back into her mouth. The showgirls were impressed.

Karen tiny hands looked amazing on that giant erection, rubbing up and down, milking it for cum. Her tiny mouth, incredible, stuffed full. The three girls masturbated, admiring my wife, now on her knees, her gorgeous ass jiggling in her pearl teddy, hands working furiously.

A reassuring hand was on my arm and Sam and the other girls surrounded me sympathetically. They said something about alcohol and try not to blame her. I dunno. I didn't care. My cock was hard as stone as I watched my beautiful tiny wife sucking James.

She'd now wrapped one of his huge hands around her throat and his other was on the back of her head. He was skull-fucking her and she was loving it! Her huge tits and ass were jiggling hard as he pounded her face, allowing her up only so she could breathe and spit into her mouth again.

"Cum-shot! Cum-shot!" One of the girls clapped. The others joined in and next, the whole audience were chanting "Cum-shot! Cum-shot!"

"Does she spit or does she swallow?" the bombshell asked the audience. We didn't wait long to find out. When James started bucking Karen clamped her lips tightly over his bell-end as he erupted into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could before cum exploded everywhere, there was so much of it! He sprayed her face, covering her in sticky semen, her mouth open to receive as much as possible. The audience made awed sounds as cum ran down Karen's neck. It was all over her hair and down her front, on her silk teddy. She pumped that cock of every drop, rubbing it all over her slut-face, licking it, kissing it, sucking it.

Still maintaining eye-contact with James, Karen turned her body to face the audience and pulled the straps off her shoulders, exposing her beautiful breasts to everyone. Like a fucking pornstar she released let the cum in her mouth drip all over her chest, lovinglingly massaging the goo all over her boobs, pinching her nipples, pleasuring herself. She yanked open the gusset of her teddy, revealing her glistening cunt and started masturbating furiously.

"Let me help you with that." the bombshell said, joining her on the floor, shoving her dildo deep inside Karen. The other girls joined them too, playing with her tits, licking up huge gobs of cum and French kissing it into Karen's hungry mouth. James wrapped a huge hand around her throat, his naked cock against her cheek. "Spit in my mouth again!" She pleaded, begging him. Please! Pleeeease! I want to be your slut. Please make me your fucking slut!"

He spat in her mouth, and then kissed her roughly, manhandling her.

She didn't last long. not even a minute before her entire body went into convulsions as orgasm ripped through her. There was squirting as the dancer pistoned the dildo in and out of Karen's pussy and cheering from the women in the audience. Karen thrashed like a fish for a long time before her orgasm completely overwhelmed her. I think she might've actually lost consciousness for a moment there before the naked girls managed to rouse her in their laps.

My god, what a sight.

When her eyes blinked open at last, Karen didn't seem to know where she was but then she saw James towering above her, his huge cock and balls dangling close. She smiled and reached up her hand to him which he took. She tried to say something but she was still dazed, instead she struggled to sit up, the ruined silk teddy, bunched around her waist she wrestled out of and threw away. Completely naked, my wife sat up and sucked James's flaccid cock back into her mouth. It started getting hard again. "I need you to fuck me." She told him. "I want you to fuck me in the ass and split me apart."

James grinned from ear to ear and the girls thrust their hands in the air, whooping and shaking their breasts.

"She IS your slut!" cried the bombshell.

Karen nodded in agreement, licking his balls. "I am. I want James to fucking break me. I'll do anything for this beautiful cock." sucking it back into her mouth.

"Come on then." Said James scooping her up effortlessly into her arms and slinging her over his shoulder, exposing her ass and pussy to the world.

"You'll want this." The dancer handed James her butt-plug which he took gratefully. "Thanks for coming out everyone. Show's over. Do what you want. Stay or go home. I couldn't care less. I'm gonna go fuck the life outta this little bitch." he said, stepping down from the stage into the crowd his erect cock leading the way. A few women caressed his manhood as he made his way thorough and a LOT of hands copped a feel of Karen's naked body.

"Karen, honey." The dancer called, "Don't you want your clothes?"

Karen shook her head not caring less.

James made for the elevator but not before making a bee-line for me. He passed right by with a shit-kicking grin on his face and threw me a wink. Karen didn't even look in my direction and left me standing there like a pathetic fucking moron. We watched them disappear up the steps, Karen's naked breasts dangling and swaying and looking fucking incredible. And that's it. They were gone.

I was at a loss.

The guys patted me on the shoulder. The girls half hugged me and said "ignore them." and I realised for the first time a lot of people in the audience had recognised me as Karen's husband and were whispering and snickering.

My friends left me standing there, unsure what to do. Should I go? Stay? Should I wait? I thought maybe I could go collect Karen's clothes but ... oh fuck it.

"I guess I'm going home myself then." I said to no-one in particular and made for the exit.

The end.

12