All Comments on 'Bully Claimed My Wife at Reunion'

by lustdarkly

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
The solution is easy.

Divorce her. No matter how many years, no matter what is invested in her, just get rid of her. There is no reason to keep her.

So, basically, this is a story about a husband without enough self-respect to know what to do about it? Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Someone needs to grow a pair, buy a gun

then find the fucker and kill him. As for the bitch, divorce her. It's not like Karen can get much from him when he's in the slammer. Who knows, maybe he can talk to a fellow prisoner and arrange for her employment in a Mexican brothel. He'll get some green, be rid of a slut, and she'll have job security. Win-win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

piss poor story at least you could have had him get the best of the bully and shame instead the poor bastard has to put up with his shit and goes home alone another cuck story that should be in horror not loving wives maybe you were a bully in school and it is a story about you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unfinished

He went home. Then packed her stuff and put it in her car. He closed the bank accounts and cancelled the credit cards. The next day he saw a lawyer and filed for a divorce. The end. This was just ludicrous. When she starts to suck lover boy kick her chin causing her to bite the assholes dick off. Done and done.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
why do u exist.?

......this is a question i have asked and asked... but never got a reply...cucks like u who cant defend your own...is it moral for your genes to propagate? Should you even be given the chance to do so?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Huh?????

I guess you got tires of writing this rediculous piece of shit...unbelievable in every way shape or form..That doesnt happen at reunions and if it did every intelligent short of being a real fucking dumb pos who doesnt deserve to even know a wife, would have left before the burlesque show got past the tit showing and every decent to life person would have knocked James into hell for being so obnoxious and indecent..Personally I would have killed him and went to.prison just to say I did it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Dumbest thing I've read today. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Easy, pack up her shit and dump it in a dumpster.

She is a slut, take her clothes with you, throw them out. Change the locks, then bag all her shit and dump it in the garbage.

encore769encore769almost 4 years ago
unbelievable

I've been to many class reunions, I dress to impress BUT this kind of an act never happened and I have to believe this is just fantasy. Great writing however.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingeralmost 4 years ago
hopefully there is a part 2

you can easily build onto this story. I'd love to see it as a BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I assume there will be a part 2

Otherwise this is not much of a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
in the top 10 for sure.

Your story is one of the best stories I have every read here or anywhere in years. You covered all phases of the store in a hot way. Keep up the good work. Enjoy life now.

Johnny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wait my friend

you need a second chapter with BTB

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

Pathetically awful and Wretchedly stupid in every possible way. The premises ridiculous the characterization Are just pitifully said and inept.

I'm actually cheering for the bully to fuck over his wife.

Even worse is that the Writing technically is so badly done it's likely a mental retard wrote the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Leave the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You need help

Do you think all men are wusses Either the hat you think you are an empowered male. Who knows. Probably will never read any of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You are the dialog writer for Rocco Siffredi‘s porns and first fluffer on the set, right ?!

Talent free, keep yo McJob and yo ass chute lubed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Her life just ended

But you should not be crawling off. Shout good bye bitch from the mountain top and offer pictures and an exclusive to People Magazine make some good money off the divorce

JackallsJackallsalmost 4 years ago
Poor

Really a waste of timing reading this poor collection of words.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
More trash

Fortunately one of the great authors posted today. One of his stories is worth ten of these brainless cuck stories.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
How low can the standard get?

So this retarded fucktard husband NEVER tells his wife, the one he loves so much, about the complete arsehole bully that is holding the reunion party? Then when the arsehole accosts and claims his wife in front of everyone he does NOTHING! Doesn't even speak out. When his slut wife starts to go up as a nominated slut, he just lets her. he doesn't even attempt to protect her by walking up after her and stopping what she is about to do. Just absolutely ridiculous.

Plus, a "stage show" of that nature would never be put on, except in some private sex club. NOT a School Reunion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very....

...silly story. Not believable. I guess this is all fantasy and everyone can write what they want but hey..this is really bad...I am sure next one will be ok..* for now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmmm

i thought the story never ended. Does she run away with the guy, does the husband file, is she pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fucking hot as hell

The sexual tension, the build up, the lust....the wanton desire. All very present and fairly well executed. This could have been fleshed out a bit more with the husband telling us a few more things that James had done over the years. You could have also had the wife tease the husband a bit more through the night and work up their sexual appetites. And you could have subtly had James flirt a bit more before the performance. All in all a bit hurried but definitely something to work with. Now let's see if you continue this story as you set it up with the husband being turned on by his wife's behavior, or if you bow down to the imbecile trolls crying for a BTB story. Hopefully you have more sense than that.

dragonlord_nzdragonlord_nzalmost 4 years ago
Ending?

I would have thought that it would end with 'I emailed all her friends and contacts with photos and a text "don't come home"...

AngelCherysseAngelCheryssealmost 4 years ago
But for dtiverson's brilliant story, this one would have depressed me all day....

... and I skipped directly to the end. 'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the fuck was that?

I was waiting for the point he took her wedding rings and went home.

Either she's a slut and has been fucking around for years or she was drugged, changes like that don't happen from a single kiss.

Pussy deserves to lose her not being prepared for his bully or at the very least swinging a fist.

When she had her hand up, warn her what she's doing.

Sickeningly, he got aroused by being bullied and his friends showed their true colours.

Do yourself a favour, learn to build characters that are believable.

The only thing should be a part 2 where he clears out her clothes and takes James to the cleaners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
s##t

Turned off at the word slut. No man would not fight, when someone calls his wife that.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

How do stories like this get approved for the site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lol Pathetic Cucks Got Triggered by a Fictional Story

James cucked not only the protagonist but also insecure beta cucks beyond the fourth wall that they are whinning and moaning about how the story is bad and yada yada. But the truth is they are too insecure to the point that they feel emotionally cucked by a FICTIONAL CHARACTER'S COCK. A FUCKING FICTIONAL CHARACTER'S COCK. That's so fucking pathetic that it made me laugh. Author, keep writing what you're writing and don't care about those people who got their feelings utterly destroyed by reading your story because of their fragile self-esteem. You're doing the world a favor by making those basement-dwelling neckbeard incels crying like a bitch for every word you wrote.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
What a fucking pussy

He disserved what he got for not nipping it in the bud. At least he found out what a slut she was before they had kids. One*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Re: Lol Pathetic Cucks Got Triggered by a Fictional Story

The fact that you spent an entire afternoon conjuring up an incoherent, rambling response with so many grammatical errors that my eye started twitching is hilarious. You're complaining about readers, all the while literally foaming at the mouth.

Calm down, little one. Go back to the kiddies table while the adults talk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot!!!!!

An asshole big bully making my wife his ongoing slut is one of my biggest fantasies. I love the way it was so public in front of people he knew. That along with being outed for having a little four inch penis and exposed would be so humiliating. I'm so pathetic I love it.

guyk1963guyk1963almost 4 years ago

A very hot stressful tale...I hope you'll continue to write, and this story seems to beg for more, indeed! Great story! Just do more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confused

What an absolutely bizarre story?? It’s like the sexual version of Jekyll and Hyde, or parts of different stories stuck together, if it’s neither of those things then I give up because it doesn’t make any sense at all. As a piece of writing it’s great, lots of drama (lol) plenty of details to set the scene to let the reader imagine themselves in the story and most importantly it works brilliantly to get reactions from readers. After all one of the main points of writing is to encourage an emotional investment in the characters.

The downside is that it’s utterly nonsensical there’s no motives to explain her actions, was she drugged, unhappy in their marriage or maybe they have an open marriage? It leaves the reader clueless, add in the varying levels of realism - if a story content is achievable it evokes a higher emotional response because it could happen in real life - is presumably why there are so many comments. Obviously large sections of this aren’t realistic.

On a personal level the biggest factor for me is consent, when I read stories about married couples my preference is for them to be happy and love each other, if that also involves kink or other people then no problem provided it’s what they both want. So if for example they both get off on her fucking another guy in front of him that’s fine, it essentially makes that 3rd person a sex aid. If she willingly has sex with a 3rd party without his consent as well that’s just straightforward cheating so what’s the point of them being married? It’s not a religious motivation on my part or anything about the sanctity of marriage it’s about a couple/ unit of people being happy together.

To Anon of July 15th who called themselves pathetic for enjoying the story.

I think your comment was the one that bothered me the most. You aren’t pathetic, if you enjoyed it then good for you. Everyone is entitled to enjoy their own or others fantasies. The only way it’s a problem/ wrong is if someone tries to enact something illegal in the real world - like the kidnapping type of story.

Overall my main point to you and the author is; your kink is not my kink and that’s ok.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don’t get discouraged!

Lustdarkly, don’t get discouraged by the haters. For some reason, when a new story appears, there is a deluge of critics that get really personal in their criticism. Your initial ratings are often very low as the trolls give you a “one star”, berate your ability as a writer, and move on to trash the next new story. One month from now, after thousands of Literotica fans have read your story, you will have a rating from between 1 and 5, that is a good indication of the literary quality of your story. I see the same names talking shit about new writers, and they are just the ones brave enough to use their Literotica handle. The cowards all post scathing reviews anonymously!

BeastofbothworldsBeastofbothworldsalmost 4 years ago

It's insane how much of a lightning rod cheating stories become but this is an excellent one so please don't pay any attention to the hate. I personally feel that stories like this walk that perfect line between humiliation and porn which makes it very very hot to read.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago

Spineless Hubby should hold James 'Cock' and guide it in Karen's pussy.

At least had pleasure to participate

What a wimp

Ezekiel88Ezekiel88almost 4 years ago

First time I read true *NTR on this site. I really liked it. I usually like it more when the guy is just a better person than the main character, and steals her emotionally before taking her physically. It's a fair bit more believable than the "grab them by the pussy" and they'll bend over pleading to be fucked. I love both types though(only in erotic fiction of course). Keep writing, unlike many NTR Japanese comics, everyone who clicked on this story could read the plot from the title. They have no excuse for being upset, they knew exactly what fetish this story was for, which means most of the hate going towards you are from trolls, another reason not to take user-based rating systems serious. They can easily be tampered with.

*Netorare (NTR) is pretty much cuckoldry. "the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader." definition comes from Urban Dictionary's Shadow{Aimai}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Honestly, would've been better if the hubby followed them and witnessed his wife being fucked by his bully rather than heading straight home

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

He should have followed and watched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GONE

As she appeared to be at home with the bully, I would have gone home packed all her things in plastic bags, returned them to the reunion. With a note that our house was secured, the security guards instructed not to let anyone in. I've gone on holiday may not be back for at least a year.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Struggled with the story and he he was so compliant. At least he didn’t end up all happy that she got fucked and humiliated him

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 3 years ago
Almost exciting, but

I liked the premise, the characters. The whole burlesque show was a crap detour and the story never recovered.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think the whole burlesque show was a little much but other than that it was okay. Oh and it would have better if the hubby watched instead of going home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i shared my x wife quite a few times and enjoyed it very much but if something like that happened id have busted the guys head open with something! And if she would have acted like that it would have ended it right there, we had a lot of good times together and i loved it when me and a friend or 2 fucked her for hrs, i came 3 times a couple of times and still was hard as a rock, and of course she loved every bit of it too and its incredible to share experiences like that together!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This poor cuck wouldn’t do it, but happiness is a dead bully and divorced wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nothing to like here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid cuck shit! 0 stars.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 2 years ago

I am with Anon GONE: except her effects need to go to Goodwill. Kind of like the scene in [Marie Antoinette movie] where she is stripped naked of Polish clothes before being clothed in French stuff.

James can buy her new clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Karen needs to bring James home and make hubby suck him before he fucks her in their marriage bed. She needs a real man, not a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it was more believable with what would of been severe conflicts I would of given more than 3 stars.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Poor guy. Should have rushed the stage and raised hell. Why just stand there? Gouge his eyes out. Anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The MC is, like most LW husbands, no man.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When it becomes so unrealistic it loses any eroticism

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Why didn’t he act? Well, it’s not good for your marriage for her to see you get the sh!t kicked out of you either. That would make your enemy officially the alpha male in her eyes.

PiusPaulPiusPaul6 months ago

Fantastic story for us who love a netorare oriented theme. Thank you!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"Who is this fucking slut then?" - Why doesn't she slap him"

\

"All eyes were on me but I couldn't think of a single thing to say and stood there like an idiot." - He IS an idiot!

\\

"My cock was hard as stone as I watched my beautiful tiny wife sucking James." - Oh, well, I guess he IS just a cuck,

\

"left me standing there like a pathetic fucking moron." Because he IS "a pathetic fucking moron."

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

@HighBrow, no need to get beat up, just leave. If she insists on staying, leave without her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thomas may not have had the balls to do what should've been done, but somebody did...Someone stopped him from exiting that night. Told him to wait half an hour... he did... He stood with his friends wives when his buddies followed that person up the stairs, then came back with Karen who was crying... Tom was told to take her to a clinic and get her blood tested... he did. Sure enough, James must've drugged her drink... Now, he was angry only, after that night, James seemed to have disappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Some cuck stories can be erotic and even loving. This one isn't. It's just a full on betrayal story. I like to think that the main character immediately called his lawyer the next morning and started a divorce. Karen doesn't love him, that's obvious and she can never be trusted again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous