Bully Forces Nerd To Jerk Off

Story Info
Student Body President gets more than he bargained for.
3.1k words
3.94
29.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are over the age of 18*

"What do you think, Jeremy?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and glanced around. The entirety of the student government was looking to me for guidance. I was their president. I glanced at the screen behind the presenter, Liam, and quickly scanned the slide before giving my answer. It seemed to do the trick because he nodded and continued his presentation.

I adjusted the sheets in front of me. I needed to pay closer attention. The whole student body depended on all of us to give our A game and I couldn't help but feel I was letting them down. The only issue was all of my thoughts were occupied by Oliver.

Oliver was a large, jock-ish, kid in our grade who had absolutely no respect for authority. He and his clique of dimwits seemed to constantly be getting in trouble or just narrowly avoiding it. They were a constant thorn in my side and only a few days ago I had blown up on them. They wouldn't stop throwing different sports balls against the walls and I could just see the price of the property damage in my head and I couldn't take it anymore. As soon as I finished yelling, I instantly regretted it. The look Oliver gave me was of absolute anger and disgust with me. That's when he said the words that still were ringing in my head. "You're dead, Wheeler."

I knew I was in trouble. The last kid he had threatened like that was found crammed into a locker, bruised up and crying, banging against the metal door like his life depended on it. Oliver had been smart enough to wait a couple days so he couldn't be linked to the incident and the kid had refused to admit who had done it to him. I was afraid my time would come any day now.

On top of all that, Oliver made me feel weird. He had since the day I had met him three years ago. Once it was clear I was a scrawny little nerd he wanted nothing to do with, he shoved me away from him, hard. He was the only kid in the school who openly disrespected me. I wanted to hate him but... I can't explain it but I couldn't. I'd think of how he looked at or treated me and I just got these weird butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't even admit the weird dreams I had started to have about him.

The meeting had ended for a couple minutes before I even realized everyone around me was packing up. I quickly followed suit. Liam looked at me strangely as he passed my seat. "Everything ok, man?"

I nodded my head and smiled to him. "Yeah everything's fine."

He didn't seem convinced but decided to let it go. "You'll be bringing the supplies for the meeting next week? We'll be depending on you."

"Hey don't even worry about it."

Most of the other students had already headed out. Liam hesitated next to the door, as if waiting for me. He had heard Oliver had threatened me the other day and had been acting very protective recently. "You can go on," I assured him.

He glanced over at me. "You sure?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes! I'm going to be just fine. Go ahead, don't wait for me."

He hesitated again, then shrugged before walking out the room.

I shouldn't have been too far behind him, but my laptop was not complying. Every time I tried to zip up my backpack, it would poke out further making the whole thing impossible. I sighed and dumped out my entire backpack before reassembling it. Everything finally fit together, but it did cost me an extra five minutes before I finally exited the room.

The school was empty besides me. The hallway I was standing in had all the lights turned off. The setting sun was casting shadows over me as I struggled to lock up the room. Once the lock finally clicked into place, I turned and walked down the hallway.

I had only made it ten steps before I heard footfalls behind me. I turned around, surprised, and saw too of Oliver's friends, Darren and Adam, on the other end of the hallway. Shit! I picked up my pace but so did they. I ducked into a side hallway hoping to throw them, but found two more of his friends, Shawn and Peter, waiting there for me. They both grabbed my arms and pulled me forward. I tried to call out and pull against them, but they were much stronger than me. No one came to help me. I was completely alone.

I silently cursed myself for letting Liam leave me as Darren and Adam caught up. They pushed my down the hall and threw me into a classroom. I stumbled a bit before regaining my balance and looking around. Sitting on the teacher's desk at the other end of the room was Oliver and all around him were various popular kids from our school, all from our grade. They seemed to enjoy the panicked look on my face. "Jeremy," Oliver said calmly over the laughter. "What a lovely surprise."

I tried to compose myself in front of them but there was a tremor in my voice as I said, "You can't keep getting away with this, Oliver. The other students may be afraid of you, but I'm not. As your student body president, I won't stand for-"

I was abruptly interrupted by Adam punching me across the face. My whole body fell to the side and I clutched the side of my face. "That's much better" I heard him say. All the guys around me roared with laughter as I turned and glared at Oliver. He seemed completely calm, a very small grin growing across his face. "Out there people may respect you. But in here." He stands up. "In here you're just another nerd for us to put in his place."

That's when the beating started. It felt like the fists were coming from all sides and soon I lost track of who was doing what to my body. There was a fist punching my arm, a knee connecting with my stomach, a hand slapping across my face. It felt like my body was being tossed around like a rag doll. I finally couldn't take it and began to crumple to the ground, but one of them grabbed the back of my shirt. I stayed there for a few seconds, my body hovering a few feet off of the floor as the guy held me suspended by the collar of my shirt. Then gravity worked against me, I fell onto my face, and I felt my collar a quite a bit of the back of my shirt rip off.

This seemed to give them pause for a few seconds. I used that time to roll onto my back. Looking up at them, I saw them hovering in a circle just above me, looking down, Shawn with a part of my white shirt in his hands.

Oliver laughed. "Well come on, Shawn! Finish the job!" Shawn seemed confused so Oliver leaned down. He grabbed the front of my shirt and ripped it open.

I let out a gasp and looked down at my bare chest. There it was on full display to them all. Dark hair had started to form this last year and it snaked all the way down my stomach until it formed a treasure trail just below my belly button. I had always been so modest in front of my classmates. I was their student body president, I wanted to present myself as untouchable. But lying there, a part of my body suddenly on display, I felt something burning in my stomach. Was that... excitement? My limbs began to tremble a little.

The other guys all began to laugh before leaning over and tearing my shirt to shreds. My tie was ripped off, then pulled inside out and tossed to the side. Everyone was ripping off my shirt, piece by piece. The pen I kept in my shirt pocket clattered to the floor as the pocket was torn into tiny little pieces.

I was flipped onto my stomach as they moved to the back of my shirt. As they focused on my shirt and less and less of it was on my body, I decided I could take no more of this and tried to make a break for it. Surprisingly, only one person seemed to notice. I heard him cry "Hey!" as I ducked out of their circle. I felt a hand on my foot and was able to kick off a shoe before finally escaping just outside their circle.

The exit was only a couple feet away from me. Only a few feet away between and freedom. I glanced over my shoulder, feeling new excitement coarse through my veins and locked eyes with Oliver. He was staring right at me disapprovingly. That look on his face, the commanding prescience he projected... I felt my stomach do a flip. It actually slowed me down a little which was exactly what they needed. I felt three pairs of hands grab my shoulders and yank me back. I yet out a yelp. I knew that was my last chance of escaping. And I completely blew it.

Their arms looped around my armpits and kept me into place and they spun me around so I was facing Oliver again. He shook his head at me as he made his way to the desk at the front of the room again and sat down on it. I found myself needing to catch my breath, my shoulders heaving as I breathed deeply in and out, in and out. "Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy," he mused. "You know you can't escape us. Why keep trying? Submit yourself to us." I felt my stomach do another flip as he sighed and shook his head. "And I would have let you go too. Oh well." he waved his hand. Two more of his friends surged forward and grabbed the front of my trousers. I felt them begin to undo them.

I looked down then back up at Oliver in horror. "No. No you wouldn't!" Oliver had a determined look on his face. "No, no no!" I began to struggle more and more. This can't be happening! "I'm your student president," I mumbled

My legs were lifted up into the air as my pants were pulled down then unceremoniously pulled all the way off of my body. I was deposited back down to my feet and presented for Oliver to view. All their student body president was wearing were black formal socks that went up to his shins and grey Y front briefs that appeared to have little black stripes across them.

The room immediately erupts into laughter at the sight of me like this. The taunts and the mocking begins quickly. "Jesus Christ, Jeremy!" "He looks so pathetic like that!" "Why didn't make the switch to boxers, Jeremy?"

Oliver is looking me dead in the eyes. I don't want to look at him because whenever I do, something stirs in my crotch and I can't have that right now, but I also can't stop looking at him. "Jeremy," he says in a reproachful voice. "Did your mommy buy you those?"

I begin to push off the people holding me in place. Their hands fall away pretty easily. They seem satisfied at just laughing at me here. Finally I push them all away and cover up my crotch which, annoyingly, I can feel twitching beneath my hands. Now's my chance. I can bolt out of here while they're distracted and get out of here before things get any worse. But that look on Oliver's face... and that feeling growing in my stomach. I can't walk away. My feet are frozen into place.

Oliver seems to notice a change in me. He raises an eyebrow at me and stands up. "Jeremy," he says. "You wanna show us more, don't you?"

I shake my head furiously. No of course I didn't. Why would I... and then I thought about it and a lump grew in my throat. I paused then very slowly I nod my head.

The room erupts with more laughter at this but I have a tunnel vision in on Oliver. He looks down at my crotch and nods to it. "Strip naked." It's not a request, it's a demand.

I hook my fingers around the waistband of my briefs right as the last clear thought leaves my mind. I've wanted Oliver to ask me this for years now and I wasn't going to stand up this opportunity now. It all fell into place in my head. All those years, all those feelings I was bottling up. I wanted exactly *this* to happen to me.

I slip my briefs down to my ankles and stand back up, revealing my semi-erect penis. It couldn't have been bigger than three inches big, but it was gradually growing. I looked up at him, hoping this pleased him.

Oliver's eyes shot wide open in shock. There was noise all around us but I didn't even notice. All that mattered was what Oliver thought. He then started to laugh at me. He covered his mouth and with his other hand he pointed right at my dick and laughed at me. My body was immediately racked with pleasure and my dick began to twitch in front of him. My dick was very slowly starting to grow.

"What do I do next, sir?" I asked. I was eager to do whatever he wanted. It was my rightful place after all.

"Toss me your briefs." He said.

I kicked my legs up and down as I worked them off of my feet and then picked them up. I tossed them over to him like they were nothing. "What next sir?"

He handed them to someone or something else. I wasn't really paying attention. "Get on your knees and jerk off for us."

I fell to my knees as quickly as I could, right onto the harsh concrete floor. My knees stung but I didn't even mind. I wrapped my fingers around my shaft and slowly began to rub it up a down. I felt all the way from the base of my shaft all the way to where my circumsized skin ended. The pleasure that went through my body was immediate and unlike anything I had experienced before. I let out a long breath as my whole body began to move to the motion.

"You like being mocked don't you?" My master said.

"Yes sir," I managed between breaths.

"Beg us to mock you then."

I let out a shaky breath. Oh god yes, this was exactly what I wanted. "Please sir," I begged. "Please mock me."

"What is there to mock?"

I looked down at my dick that was growing harder by the second. "I have such a tiny dick sir."

He laughs. "It's the smallest dick I've ever seen," he admitted.

My dick grew to its full four inches as I let out a sudden, short breath. "Oh fuck," I moan. I shut my eyes and lean back my head as I continue to stroke.

"You have a little baby dick."

"I do," I cried. "I have a tiny little baby dick."

There was a strange background noise to all of this. Like a room full of my classmates laughing at me but I couldn't think clearly enough to make sense of it.

"What else do you want us to mock?"

I lean my head forward and open my eyes. My eyes were locked into Oliver's. "Mock my underwear."

He smirks. "You wear briefs?"

I nod. "Yes sir. Every day."

"Why don't you wear boxers?"

"My mommy buys me those briefs." I admitted. "I - I don't deserve boxers though. I act tough and have big jobs like student body president but that's compensation. I'm really just a loser who still wears little boy briefs."

He seems impressed I'm admitting so much. It feels so good to finally tell someone the truth I've always known and was too afraid to admit.

"You're a pathetic excuse for a man," he says.

I grunt in agreement. My jaw was slowly forming an O as my breaths were becoming heavier and heavier.

"You don't deserve to wear clothes do you?"

I shake my head.

"You should be naked in front of everyone so they all know how they should treat you."

I let out a soft moan. My strokes were getting harsher and faster.

"We should all look down at your little dick and laugh."

My breaths were coming in very short and I began to lift my head up higher, a very vulnerable, almost panicked look in my eyes.

"Next time you give a speech, you should pull down your pants and show everyone."

I close my eyes.

"The entire student body. Looking right at your tiny little dick."

I could see it. Everyone at the school looking at me. Laughing at me. Telling me what a sick pervert I was. Liam looking at me, shocked. "N-no" was all I could manage. But I knew I wanted it.

He has a sly grin on his face. "Cum," he commanded.

I did. It was a slow build up inside my very core. An itch I couldn't quell. I leaned my head back and muttered "fuck... fuck... FUCK." And at the last word, white ropes of cum shot out of hard red dick. I watched it spurt out all over the ground in front of me. My body heaved up and down with each shortened breath until finally it became my normal breathing.

I looked down at my slowly shrinking dick and the mess it had made. I could feel the chemicals in my brain starting to rebalance. Slowly I looked up at Oliver. There were dots across my visions but they too slowly started to fade away and I was suddenly keenly aware of all the eyes on me. In a sudden panic, I looked all around me and saw fifteen other boys my age all looking right at me, their phones out recording me and laughing and pointing at me. "Shit" I said.

What the hell was I thinking! I looked around desperately for my clothes. I can't believe I just jerked off on camera in front of a lot of my classmates. They were supposed to respect me! Look up to me!

I spotted my trousers a couple feet from where I was keeling. I reached over and grabbed them. No one stopped me while I quickly put them back on. They seemed to enjoy the desperation on my face, the panic and fear I was experiencing.

I bolted for the door and swung it open. Before I left the room, Oliver said, "I'll see you soon Jeremy."

And with that, I ran.