All Comments on 'Bully Gets Fucked'

by Sucker24

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to be Sam

have to be a bully to get treated like same, may should become bully. would like to be Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Post this crap in the right place next time

And realize all actions have consequences. From the bus station he went to the hospital because a rape like that would have left him torn and bleeding. They did a rape kit (standard procedure) the real Police were called and people started getting arrested. As is always the case, one person in the group turned States evidence. They rest spent years in jail, their families had to pay out millions in damages in the civil trial. They got out with permanent felonies on their records and never got decent jobs or found people that wanted to marry any of them. I don't like bullies, but they went crazy over the top in their revenge. They got what they deserved. They were worse than the bully. Idiotic story, even for fiction this was complete and utter drivel. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Miniscule genitalia aside; ALL aspiring erotica Writers should experience sadistic anal sex, if only once?

Those 2 African/American policemen both should've fucked this crazy mixed-up writer, for sure?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a bit of advice

The story would have more impact if there were some early scenes of Sam humiliating Cameron, probably in a sexual way. There really isn't enough intro here.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Terrible**

Wasted of my time.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongabout 10 years ago

As a person who was the victim of a bully, I enjoyed every line of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
came so hard

this story make me cum so hard. i even get in touch with my ex gf to arrange some ass and mouth rape from some soccer buddies i used to bully while she is around humiliating me..... they did not want it but i paid 150€ each to rape me....

it is not exactly that nice story since i was enjoying it but it was damn humiliating sex since i am str8....thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Of course Sam got mad

He went to the hospital. They stitched up the damage, did a rape kit and called the Police. The DNA led to several arrests. Faced with considerable jail time several of the people involved took plea deals and testified against the rest of the people involved. Many went to jail. All were thrown out of school. With Police records they were unable to finish school elsewhere because nobody wanted them. Given the nature of their crimes, where ever they went they had to register as sex offenders. Sam got the last laugh on all of them.

Nuaghtyschoolgirl33Nuaghtyschoolgirl33about 9 years ago
rape

I love non consent / reluctance but this brought me nearly to tears ive been bullied really i have but i wouldnt wish this upon any of those people this is cruel and im kind of disappointed it was like this i love the story concept but this story literally breaks my heart

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bullying is while a horrible thing, something most people get over in their years away from school

Rape, is not. I've been bullied my whole life and I never wished to hurt my bullies in any way. Most people, unless insane wouldn't want to either. This is sick for that reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
for me

It would have been better if it was just the them two at a House without the others

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with anon 01/04/16

Although this story is only written as a fiction, and as this erotic fiction I find it quite nice for hitting some of my fetishes~ but it's not something I want to see irl

EmmintEmmintalmost 7 years ago
As you reap

The old saying As you reap so shall you sow was true then is true now and always will be true. Bully's should remember that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Emotional Revenge is far superior than Physical Revenge

Most people sympathizing with the Bully are pure fucking hypocrites. No one realizes what bullying can do a person, especially in the juvenile years. YES! You must get back on bullies someway or other! Dont listen to these low IQ "liberals". Bust raping the person isn't exactly a smart way; a pain that haunts him his entire life. I used to be bullied harshly by a wannabe stud. After his mom divorced his dad, I married her and became his step dad! As I am quite an earner and he is fuckin uneducated, unruly and unemployed, he is forced to stay with me and my wife. I keep on spiting him at every turn, by either grounding him or some other way. I have sex with his mom (my wife) in front of him and love to see his face. I even have two children with his mom, and all my property and fortunes are going to my blood children and won't give a single penny to him. I basically treat him like a third class citizen in my house. I love the way, he died everyday from the inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong, just wrong

This is just wrong. Bullying is one thing, rape is another. I know this is fictional but it's whole point is wrong. Raping and humiliating someone for retribution won't make you any better. You just stooped down to the bully's level or maybe even worse. He's just a bully, you're a rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love this

I love this story. It turned me on a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible

This doesn't even rate a star....try again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What the fuck?!

Why?! Why would someone be entitled to brutally rape someone because that person bullied them?! I demand that this is taken down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe im evil....

Totally justified just wish you wouldve made more stories of cameron turning sam into a sissy bitch. Or had the girls strap up and join in... Bullies deserve to be tormented.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Kind of sick

Bullys deserve why they get, I suppose, but geez the bullied humiliated themselves to do it. Isn't much of a story, more like the description of a gangbang.

Dratini2011Dratini2011over 4 years ago

Chapter 2 please this was fucking hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank God there are some sane people here in these comments. The concept of the story is hot, but it was just describing how to brutally rape and kill someone's soul. It brought me nearly to tears, this was beyond worse.

There better endings in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I lived to serve as sam was used. Loved it ever minute. Need it now, all but the blacks and cops

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could we have a continuation how he now becomes the bullied

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Word of advice to bullying ass holes.acting out of arrogance or malice gets you one thing,many enemies.they will not forget you,not by a longshot.But! Like arrogant fucks that you are you prefer to learn the hard way don't you? Thank God it's just a story,but a story with ideas.I give this rating 5+. Keep writing an good luck.

SmellerSmeller9 months ago

I was bullied and I would give nearly anything to see my tormentors getting destroyed like this. Whoever is crying in the comments about this going too far was never bullied before. When you are bullied so bad you think about suicide to just end the pain you will understand how deserved this punishment is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous