Bully has Boy Cheerleader as Prize

Story Info
Bully ruins Crush - the Prettiest Cheerleader in college.
1.1k words
4.33
7.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Both characters are 18+)

You heard a shy knock at the locker room door. Turning around you saw me peeking at you shyly around the corner - no doubt enjoying your body out of the sports uniform.

I was the only cheerleader that was a boy but no-one questioned it - if anything I was the best on the team. You always got distracted by my dancing and swaying - it seemed they made my outfits more revealing by the day or perhaps that's just what I wore when I knew you were playing. Before you could respond I darted and tackled you in a huge hug.

"Ohmygosh DANE you were AMAZING" I wrapped my arms around you and smushed my face in your chest. "Congrats! You're now a real champion!" I bowed my head as I stepped back - realizing I'd been too much. You weren't nice to me.. I wasn't supposed to be all over you like this. I should be angry.

The other team had gone out to celebrate. You had been congratulated in the field and did interviews - all the while completely sweaty. You had taken off your soaked rag of a shirt and thrown it over your shoulders as you fixed your stuff.

"Uhm I was thinking" I tried shyly, "Maybe you could let me out of cage now? It's been weeks and I can't even play with myself.."

You laughed at my suggestion. You wouldn't let your pretty boy out of his cage until he earnt it and I definitely had not. Your hands came up to my face gently even as you spat cruel words. "Little whores like you don't get let out of cages until they prove they understand their place. If I gave you the key who knows who'd have their hands on you by next week."

I tried to complain. "That's my choice! That's not up to you! We're not even friends so don't pretend you care who I'm with or not.." At my harsh words your hand shot up and gripped my jaw painfully. You squeezed and leaned in threateningly.

"Don't tell me what I care about. You will behave." With that you decided it was nigh time you demonstrated your ownership over me. "You'll be my prize. I worked hard today and made a hell of an impression - I deserve this." Your hands found my pants and pulled them off me. I didn't dare struggle - too transfixed on the tent in your pants and the lust in my heart.

As the short pink skirt left my butt I covered up my crotch shyly. You pulled my hand away exposing my smaller hard-on to your harsh gaze. You felt it up between forefinger and thumb and I whimpered - I couldn't stand attention like this nevermind being touched in my most private of places. "Aren't you so pretty down here too~" You murmured seductively pulling away my panties. You flipped me over and bent me over the bench.

It didn't take long for you fish out your girthy cock from your pants and press it's sweaty cockhead against my entrance.

You spat on your finger and rubbed it slowly - driving me insane with lust. Unconsciously I tried to rock my hips back on your hand but you held me in place. Your cockhead was dripping precum now - the perfect lube for a virgin fuck like this. You pressed into me and stretched my hole apart. I yelped at the sudden intrusion but your tongue was there to meet me - leaning over my body to meet my mouth with yours as your tongue wrestled for more control. As I gave up it could be seen bulging my cheeks as if I was sucking on a lollipop.

You pressed deeper inside me. My legs shivered as you worked deeper. It wouldn't be long before you bottomed out but you didn't even hesitate before withdrawing and slamming back home. Over and over your deep thrusts rocked my smaller frame on the bench as you fucked me to pieces. My pathetic cock spurted cum in it's cage that dripped to the floor - it wouldn't be my last orgasm of the night.

I was panting now between your deep kisses. Everything was so hot and sweaty as you worked your way through my body. I could only try hold in my moans as my butt was held apart by your hands and my hole was stretched taut. Your massive cock seemed to find every inch inside my tight body and ruin it. My prostate was numb within the first hour.

I came again. You didn't stop as my body clenched and massaged itself along your length. If anything the thought of my enjoyment only made you fuck me harder. Before long you had to break away from the makeout session as your hands gripped my sides and you began pummeling my fat butt. Your balls slapped against mine loudly as they swung sweat onto the ground beneath us. I was drooling as my tongue lolled out unconsciously - looking like a true whore.

You felt something let loose inside you and your orgasm swept over you. Your cock twitched and jerked inside me roughly - pressing into my walls and bulging out against my body. Your large balls were swollen with need and swung between contractions behind me. Your cum didn't so much enter me as you did pump me full.

I swore you were trying to get me pregnant with the way you growled and whispered - so much so that my legs came up and pulled you into me. I didn't let a single drop leak out as I milked you for everything you had.

You slowly petered out as the warmth beat against my core. Slowly I let my head down to rest on the bench as you softened. You placed your hands against my butt and pulled out - almost dragging me with you. As my hole was exited I tried shyly to cover it with my hand before you pulled that down. You watched me attempt to clench myself shut to hold your cum inside me - only managing to wink my entrance at you cutely as cum dripped down my legs.

"Go ahead and clean up." You laughed at the heap of a human you'd left. "I'll head home - I hope you won't keep me waiting~" With that you left the locker room. I could only watch you go with my legs made of jelly and my mind fried.

*His home?* I wondered. *Was that an invitation? Finally?!*