Bully Loves Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
Noah is Liam's personal victim.
1.9k words
3.41
9k
8
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EliasxM
EliasxM
33 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Every character is 18 or above.

*****

If you thought bullying was limited to just grade school, you surely be wrong. How do I know? Because I am currently experiencing 'bullying' right now, in college. I can only find sanctuary in my dorm, where my roommate hardly drops by.

Noah paused writing his entry for his online blog. He took a huge sigh, and leaned back in his wheelchair that was nearly on its last screw. He only really used it when he was on the PC which was most of his dorm time. He sighed and pushed away from the desk, propping himself up straight and getting undressed. He stares at his pale, taut, slender body in the vertical mirror. His dark brown almost black hair barely passed his ears, his fringe swept to the side. His body hair was sparse and pretty much non-existent.

Noah's daily college life was as follows: 7 AM, get up and shower, get dressed and eat a quick breakfast. 8 AM, head to his first class. 12 PM, go to the cafeteria for lunch, hang out with friends. 1 PM, head towards his final class, attend. 3 PM, heading back to the dorm, half chance of getting stopped by his bully, 'Liam'. 5 PM, head to the cafeteria for courtesy dinner. 6 PM, game until its time for bed. 8 PM, shower, jerk off, get dressed and go to sleep.

It was a not-so-special routine, but it was enough until Noah was able to graduate and escape his abuser. Only 1 semester left to go, and he could finally stop being relentlessly tortured by Liam. 'Tortured', is a bit of an overstatement, but to Noah that's what it felt like for 20-30 long minutes with him. He dreaded going to his last class every day, but he absolutely needed to or he wouldn't graduate. He wanted to get into a good career and make good money, after all.

Noah dropped his body on the bed, letting out a huge sigh and checking his phone. Of course, there were texts from Liam. He pretended he was busy and decided not to reply, hoping Liam would leave him alone for the rest of the day. But he was asking too much and got another notification. This time the message was more ominous than the last. "Come to my dorm, I wanna try this thing out." He was frankly scared, terrified of what he could be talking about.

A new knife? Torture tool? Gun? Oh god... What could it be? These thoughts racing through his head had flash memories previously from the ridicule and torture he experiences from Liam. 2 summers ago, his freshman year of college, was when Liam and Noah had met. Liam was his friend at first, but something changed when the summer went by and they all came back. Now Liam is harsh towards Noah.

Start POV flashback: "Yo Noah!" I turned back and see Liam, waving at me. I wave back and smile beamingly, pacing in his direction. It was the first day back after the summer and I was excited to see my friend again. Except, he didn't look super happy to see me. He wanted me to follow him and two other guys who've I've never met to the boys bathroom. I was confused, but then I felt something strike the back of my legs, causing me to fall to my knees. I was left shocked and confused.

Liam grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked my head back and leaned in close. "If you think we're friends, we are not. Don't ever talk to me unless I talk to you." and he spit in my face, throwing me forward when he opened his hand that had a hold of my hair. I was on all fours at this point, struggling to hold back tears, choking on this swollen lump rising in my throat.

The next moment was swift, Liam's friend was laughing like a villain and kicked me in my stomach, sending me flying back 2 whole feet on my side. I curled up into a ball, sniffling, hiding my face in my hands, wondering what had happened. I looked up at Liam and noticed he had gotten more muscle from over the summer than I last remembered. His dirty blond hair was also longer, was kinda like a surfer's hairstyle. Wavy like he came from the sea.

I took a quick peek at his biceps, and I was correct. They were certainly bigger. I caught myself accidentally staring longer than usual, and Liam must have noticed because he scowled and grabbed my wrist, yanking me towards the sinks. "Stand up," he ordered, and I obliged. He shoved my face down, my hands clasping the edges of the sink. I started to shake violently; I didn't want to show that i was scared but I was.

Liam stayed silent for a full minute, letting go of me and not carrying out whatever plan he had. He signaled his other friends and they left the bathroom, where I sank down on the floor and sobbed in my hands for a long, long time. So long that I nearly missed the free dinner. I wanted to know why he was so mean to me now, why aren't we friends anymore? End flashback.

Back to the present. Noah stared at the text on his phone, but he knew if he didn't go, the next time he saw Liam would be 10x worse than whatever he had planned. Noah built up the courage to change his outfit to something more casual, then left his dorm room, where he started to make his way to Liam's. He knocked on the door softly, and you could hear someone shout, "Come in!"

As soon as Noah opened the door, he could smell the overwhelming scent of alcohol, strong alcohol. He nearly got drunk himself by the smell alone. Liam moved his head to meet Noah's gaze, and Noah took note of his half-lidded eyes, indicating he was pretty damn drunk. He instructed Noah to come over and sit on the bed. His other two friends on the ground, laughing like idiots. Noah waited nervously, but Liam had shoved a double shot glass full of what was presumably rum in Noah's face. "Drink this first."

Noah followed his orders once again, downing the drink swiftly. Liam's friends kept chuckling like idiots, one of them fell over and wasn't getting back up, but still laughing. Noah took note of all the events happening around him. He just sat there and stuck out like a sore thumb. Liam hadn't said or did anything yet, so Noah was still on edge. It also reminded Noah of a time when Liam had forced Noah to roam the boys dorm halls fully nude.

Start flashback: Noah was in the boys bathroom, as instructed by Liam, and he wasn't looking super happy. In fact, he was holding a half empty bottle of tequila. Noah was even more terrified, considering people become more aggressive when they drink alcohol. Noah was shaking slightly, and watched Liam take a big swig from the bottle before setting it down on the ground. It was a long, silent moment between Noah and Liam just standing there and looking at each other.

Liam pushed Noah by the shoulder onto his knees, and Noah had barely put up a fight. He watched Liam dig in his pocket, then pulled out a pocketknife, opening it up to reveal a 3.5" blade. Noah gasped and tried to back away slightly, but Liam staggered towards him and grabbed his shirt collar. He punctured Noah's shirt, ripping the entire front part of the torso, exposing his fair skinned chest and stomach. Noah was breathing heavily, and fast, scared as all hell.

Liam stared silently before yanking the shirt off Noah, the blade was now against his skin resting below Noah's nipple. Noah's chest was heaving quickly as he leaned back on his palms and his legs folded underneath him. He scrunched his eyes closed and turned his head away. The backside of the blade was drug down still pressed against Noah's skin. The blade stopped above his pants button. Noah looked down, Liam once again just stared at the blade, and he used the knife to undo the button. His heart is officially now racing faster as Liam yanked Noah's arm to pull him up, standing straight now.

Liam yanks off his pants and briefs, leaving Noah completely naked. Liam stares, and laughs, laughing very damn loud. "God man," He picks up his drink and takes a huge gulp, "Now go out in the boys dorm halls and walk around, and don't even think about asking for clothes." Liam's laugh was hoarse and loud as he exited the bathroom, Noah watching him take his clothes with him. End flashback.

Noah rubbed his arm awkwardly as the two friends on the floor were joking around, slurring their words horribly. Noah didn't understand how they could understand each other. Liam reached into his bag, smirking at Noah only making him more nervous. "Lean back," Liam demanded, and Noah obviously did so. His friends were snickering evilly and saying stuff like 'No way he's going to do it!', 'Oh my god bro you're so crazy!', leaving Noah to wonder even more.

Liam got to work by unbuttoning Noah's pants, and Noah flinched in response. Next was the zipper, and he yanked his pants to mid-thigh, revealing Noah's flaccid dick. His friends were snickering like crazy now, the smell of booze was more pungent as they laughed, and Liam was only smirking. Noah shuddered as he felt a cold substance being poured onto his penis, which happened to be a lubricant. Noah didn't fight whatever Liam was going to do, he didn't dare, so he just remained back on his elbows and watched.

He pulled out what seemed to be a fleshlight, those toys men used for masturbation, and opened the cap. Noah panicked internally, and tried to squirm away, but Liam wasn't allowing it. He held my legs in place, not allowing Noah to close them either. Noah pleading for him to stop and wait, but Liam wasn't listening. He shoved the fleshlight on his tip, Noah flinching backward but the toy didn't budge. Liam slowly pushed the toy all the way down, stopping at the very base.

Noah couldn't help but throw his head back, his mouth wide open as he lets out a breathy gasp. He could only hear them laughing faintly as Liam continued to pump the toy on his now fully erect cock. One of the guys on the ground had moved to behind Noah, restraining his arms with his own. "You're not going anywhere, pink-dick," this nickname prompted them to all stare at Noah's dick in unison, laughing at the color of shade.

He couldn't his hips back from thrusting in the toy, his gasps turning into whiny moans. Liam would stop stroking the toy for a full minute straight, just to drive Noah over the edge. Noahs toes curled and his legs squirmed as he desperately tried to get away from the toy that kept edging him. He finally pulled his dick out, struggling to catch his breath. Liam clicked his tongue and shook his head. "Now now, who said you could take your dick out, Noah?"

EliasxM
EliasxM
33 Followers