Stepdad Brady and I

Story Info
Caught with my stepdads jock strap as I jerk off.
1.6k words
4.29
10.7k
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and Dad divorced and she got custody of me at the age of eighteen, a year later she met and fell in love with Brady. He was okay at first, then once he moved in he became the ass hole I hated more than anything. It was clear Brady did not want me in their home, some how it had became their home and no longer mine and Mom's.

In front of my Mom he was always a nice guy but once she left the room he would slap me around, push me, trip me as I walked. He always made sure to hit me in places that would never show, not that he was out to seriously hurt me, I hated this guy more than anything in this entire world.

Brady was a tall man, six foot two, one hundred and ninety five pounds, muscular, handsome, a great body. Huge well built arms and legs, a well defined torso, the guy always wore tight shorts or sweats, sometimes jeans that hugged his body like nylon. He was hot and he knew it, and hung by the package the man sported.

Brady caught me more than once checking him out, that body that massive cock of his, his tree trunk legs, the well built arms, the man gave me a lot to jerk off too. Brady and I did not get along right from the start, the man clearly could tell I was gay and he hated fags. For this man to have to live in the same house as a fag was just unacceptable, or so it seemed to me.

I was on my way home from school the one day and came home to an empty house, Mom at work Brady I would guess at the gym. I went in to my room to drop my back pack then to the bathroom to take a piss. Brady had left a jock strap of his on the top of the hamper, this thing smelled of him, his sweat, his cum, his body odor.

I peed then picked up the jock and smelled it, the crystalized cum in it had me wanting to lick that jock clean. I took in a deep breath and the odor made me rock hard and I knew I had to jerk off or I would be walking around rock hard all night. I took his jock with me to my room and pulled off my pants and underwear.

I lay on my bed naked from the waist down, my cock rock hard and needing relief, I was in the heat of it just as I was about to cum my bedroom door opened and Brady caught me, jock in my face, eyes closed, my tongue licking the crystalized cum from the pouch. He stood there and watched me as I shot a massive load of cum all over my tee shirt covered torso.

I lay back worn out eyes still closed, cock slowly deflating, the cum dripping all over my shirt to my bed. I opened my eyes to him in the doorway with a sly grin on his face.

"Fucking little freak, like my jock do you? Fucking faggot."

I jumped off the bed and scrambled to get my underwear on, his jock still on my bed, I got my underwear on and then slid my pants on. What could I say, he caught me red handed, he walked up to the bed and grabbed the jock by the waistband, he dangled in in front of my face, with an evil grin he started to laugh.

"I fucking knew you were a fucking cock sucker the first time I met you, useless fucking faggot, licking step Daddy's underwear. Like that did you?"

I had nothing to say I started to cry, he laughed as I pulled my hands to my face and cried.

"Cry you little cock sucker, Cry, I fucking own your little ass now."

He threw the jock at me and told me I could keep it for my next jerk off session, he left the room shutting the door behind him. What to hell was I supposed to do now, try to talk to him, he caught me with it in my face, he saw me cum with my tongue in it. He owned me right now, I really did not want Mom to know my sexual preference.

Mom came home and called me down for dinner, I came in the kitchen very red faced, he gave me this smug grin.

"Hey Billy how was your day?"

"Day was good Mom, how was yours?"

"Same as yesterday, but we move forward."

"Glad to hear you had a good day Billy."

He said to me his face a big cheesy grin, we ate our dinner then I helped with clean up, he went into the living room to watch tv. Mom and I got to talk a bit, she was being sent on a training session in the city close to us it would be a long weekend of training and work related stuff. I swallowed hard, he and I would be home alone for three whole days.

I wished I had another place to go, maybe a friends for the weekend, or I could take a motel, yeah like I could afford a motel. She would leave this Friday and be back Monday night, she was telling me she would get the promotion she wanted by attending this seminar. He came in the kitchen and put his arm around me.

"It's gonna be you and me Billy boy, just us men."

I swallowed hard and tried not to get a boner by him being so close to me, okay I admit it, I wanted this guy to let me suck his dick, he could use me as his personal sex slave if he wanted too. I went to my room and they were soon off to bed, I heard then going at it in their room, once done he came out of his room and opened my door.

He walked right in, a pair of very revealing shorts on, in his hand was a jock strap, he walked up to me and grabbed me by the hair. He mashed that cum soaked jock strap on my mouth, he had his cum all over my lips.

"Lick it up faggot, cause I know you like Daddy's dirty jock straps."

He would not leave till I stuck my tongue out and he could rub his cum soaked jock in my mouth.

"Taste good fag boy? Cause Daddy has a lot more for you to feed on you little cock eater."

He left the room and left me sitting there with a cum soaked jock strap on my head, I pulled it off and held it in my hand. I leaned in and sniffed it, just a sniff of it made my cock rock hard, I shut off the light and stripped naked, I licked that jock clean and shot a massive load of cum all over myself.

Mom left that morning, I went to school right away, anything to be away from him, when I got home he was no where to be seen, I dropped my backpack in my room and went in to pee. Again he had a cum soaked jock on the hamper, I would not fall for this again.

I went to my room but all I could think of was his jock with the cum on it, I went back to the bathroom and locked the door. I picked it up and held it to my face, the scent alone made me hard, I licked the jock clean touching my cock in my pants. He knocked on the door more like pounded on the door.

"What ya doing in there Billy boy? You're not licking Daddy's cum soaked underwear again are you?"

"No Sir just peeing is all, be right out."

I flushed the toilet and tried to get the jock in the same position it was in before, I opened the door to his massive body in front of me.

"You're not doing anything weird in here are you Billy?"

"No Sir just peeing is all."

"So Billy why is all the cum that was in my jock all gone and only a wet spot in its place?"

"I uh, I don't know Sir."

"So you like Daddy's cum soaked underwear, you like the taste of Daddy's cum do you Billy?"

I was not sure how to answer that question, he had caught me red handed, naked jerking off and licking his jock strap. I stood there red faced, he had me, he could do anything he wanted to me right now.

"Seems you cleaned up Daddy's jock really well last night, not a drop of cum left behind, and now again today."

I wanted to cry, I wanted him to hit me, hurt me make me do what ever he wanted.

"Are you going to hurt me now Sir?"

He smiled at me, he leaned in and put his hand on the side of my face.

"Why would I hurt my very own sex slave, you Son are going to do whatever Daddy says."

"Yes Sir anything you ask."

"Come on lets order pizza, you and I have to eat."

He put his hand on my back and let it slide down my back to my ass, he gave my butt cheek a firm squeeze.

"Your a virgin aren't you Billy?"

"Yes Sir never even been kissed, or anything else for that matter."