Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick reaches full mast as I stand there, misty eyed, ashamed and erect once more. I quickly make my way to my bedroom down the hall and shut the door before pulling off my underwear. The cum has partially dried from when I jerked off earlier and I stuff it deep into my hamper before sitting down on my bed with my head in my hands, my erection slowly fading.

I can't believe it. Now she's fucked that douchebag in addition to blowing him. The whole thing was made even worse, not just by how much she enjoyed it, but how much I did too.

My cheeks burn in shame and contempt for myself.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I whisper, a silent tear rolling down the side of my cheek.

I could try and ration away what had happened at the party, that I grew erect not knowing who they initially were, or that I came involuntarily in my pants after becoming disoriented over their encounter. But this? There was no brushing off that I intentionally crept upstairs to furiously jerk off while watching Stanley Pachis, the man who made the last few years of my existence miserable, fuck and cum inside the woman who created me.

Sitting there, I breathe heavily, quietly sniffling until the sound of the water shutting off forces me to wipe my eyes and get dressed.

Not long after, I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in."

Mom opens the door and steps forward, a towel wrapped around her.

"Hey Kyle, you just get home?"

I avoid eye contact with her, too ashamed of the both of us to look her in the face.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I can hear the concern in her voice and I know she can tell that I have just finished crying.

I don't respond and she crosses the room toward me. She places her hands on my face and tilts my head so that I'm looking at her.

There's concern and sadness in her eyes, and maybe just a bit of fear too. Is she worried that I saw her and Stanley?

"I got fired today," I eventually tell her.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry."

She gives me a hug and I began to cry into her shoulder. Even though her voice was filled with sympathy, I saw a flash of relief in her eyes before she hugged me.

Her secret is still safe and so is mine.

------------

The next few days pass by in blur, with the weight of getting fired and catching Stanley fucking mom almost crushing me. I spent most of the time laying in bed, alternating between playing video games and masturbating furiously while thinking about what'd I'd come home to discover that rainy afternoon.

Whenever I see mom, I try not to think about her and Stanley, although it was hard not too, so I don't end up saying too much when she tries to make conversation. I can tell she's concerned, but I think she's just chalked my behavior up to getting fired, which it partially is, but most of it's due to catching them in bed and the shame of enjoying it.

Even though I'm not working anymore, my body keeps waking me up early in the mornings, still used to my old sleep schedule. Most of the time I'm easily able to fall back to sleep, but on the fourth day since losing my job, hushed voices from mom's bedroom catch my attention.

My interest piqued, I slip out of bed and sneak down the hall to listen at her door.

"You look cute with bed head," mom was saying.

"And you look sexy in that nightie." I recognize Stanley's voice. They must be video chatting.

"You think so?"

"Absolutely," he says. "Makes me wish I was there so I could tear it right off."

She giggles lightly. "Stop, you're so bad."

"I'm serious, I got the biggest hard on right now. You have no idea how much I've been dying to fuck you again."

I hear her sigh. "I know, I've been thinking a lot about it too, but Kyle's home all the time now since he lost his job."

"Yeah, and with my little brothers visiting, there's no way we'd get any privacy over here. I just wish we could hammer one more out before your fiancé gets home tomorrow."

"Well, I kind of had an idea that I wanted to run past you."

"What is it?"

"So, there's an old couch of ours down in the basement. We moved it there after getting a new one a couple of years ago, just temporarily, until I could donate it but I never got around to contacting Goodwill."

"Is it a pull out couch?"

"No, but it's still pretty big. Definitely big enough to fit both of us comfortably. I was thinking you could come by late tonight, after Kyle has fallen asleep, and we could sneak down there."

"Fuck yeah, I'm down. Would we have to be quiet?"

"There'd be two floors between us and him, plus the brick walls act as good insulation, so I don't think we'd have to be too quiet, just not overtly loud."

"Sounds good to me, I'm just excited to get some more of that sweet pussy."

She giggles again. "You're such a horn dog."

"You know it, gorgeous. How bout you give me a preview of tonight and show me those perfect tits."

I hear the rustling of fabric before Stanley speaks again.

"Damn, look at those nips. So pink and perky. I can't wait to suck on 'em. What time were you thinking?"

"Late, twelve thirty or one. I'll check on him before I snap you, just to be sure."

"Perfect!"

I slowly inch my way back into my room and quietly shut the door. Back in bed, I hear mom go downstairs not too long later.

Their planned clandestine meeting is all I can think about the entire day, along with a disturbing idea that had crept up on me while I was eavesdropping on them. It lurked at the back of my mind, constantly prodding me to follow through with it. I kept it at bay, nearly the entire day, determined to ignore it completely.

But early in the evening, mom went out after she had finished work. When she came back about an hour later, I was watching tv, but I noticed the pink Victoria's Secret bag she clutched tightly to her side as she passed by on her way upstairs. I heard the shower start up not long after. Initially, I ignored the urge to go and see what she bought, but eventually, I gave in, my curiosity having gotten the better of me.

Upstairs, I found the bag in her closet. Reaching in, I gingerly grasped the soft fabric and pulled it out. What I held up was a light pink, satin nightie. It was small. Very small in fact, and trimmed in delicate lace along the bust and hem. I shuddered with the knowledge that it was for her tryst with Stanley, and right then, I knew. As much as I didn't want to admit it to myself, I knew I would follow through with the idea that had been haunting me all day long.

Dropping the nightie back into the bag, I quietly shut the closet door and left her room. The rest of the evening seemed to pass slowly. We ate dinner like usual, with me glancing at her occasionally to gauge her mood. She seemed normal, if a little distracted, but then again, so was I.

When night came, I retired to my room, laying in bed for the next few hours until it was time. I changed into my pajamas and arranged some of my pillows under the covers to look like a person fast asleep. Shutting off the lights, I crack open the door and glance out. It's dark, but I can see light coming from under mom's bedroom door at the opposite end of the hall.

I silently make my way downstairs, stopping only when I stand in the kitchen facing the door to the basement. Pulling out my phone, I switch on the flashlight and open the door. The light illuminates the steps leading down, and I take a deep breath before I slowly start down the stairs, shutting the door quietly behind me.

Once at the bottom, I shine the light around the small space. Boxes and bins claim most of the basement, but to the right, our old couch is pushed up against the wall, a white sheet covering it. Setting my phone down, I angle it so that the light shines on the bins and boxes stacked opposite the couch, which I then begin moving around. After a few minutes of careful maneuvering, I've created a little nook for myself to hide in. Standing back, I examine the boxes to be sure that they're stacked well enough that I won't be seen peeking through the tiny pockets of space between them.

I carefully step around and settle in, sitting on a plastic bin before switching off my light to wait. I'm not sure how long I wait in the dark, I'm too scared of the backlight of my phone screen to check the time. It feels like a while, but I know it's just the apprehension and arousal making it seem that way.

Eventually, I hear the soft sound of the door opening before the switch is flicked on, radiating a soft glow of light from the singular bulb hanging in the center of the room.

"It's just down here," I hear mom say.

"Excellent," Stanley replies.

The stairs creek in protest as two sets of feet descend them. They both come into view as they reach the bottom. Mom's wearing the nightie she bought earlier.

"Sorry it's so small and dusty," mom apologizes.

"Psh, I don't give a shit. All I can think about right now is being balls deep in your pussy."

"Well, in a few minutes you're going to be," she says with a laugh. She removes the sheet covering the couch, shaking the dust out before setting it aside.

"So Kyle was knocked out when you checked on him?"

"Definitely, he was completely immobile."

Guess my little trick worked.

"Good, we can have our fun without worrying about any interruptions."

She slowly saunters forward as his eyes fixate on her body.

"God, I love this little nightie you bought for me. I got so hard watching all those snaps you sent me, trying on different ones."

Approaching him, she reaches up to put her arms around his neck as he takes hold of her waist.

"Well you did say you liked it the best."

"Oh it's definitely my favorite."

"And I didn't wear any panties underneath like you asked," she told him, a playful smile on her face.

"Aw, fuck yeah!"

He presses his mouth to hers and they begin kissing, starting out slow before quickly building in passion. Their hands roam each other's bodies as they sigh into each other's mouths. Stanley takes hold of her ass underneath her nightie, kneading it while she feels all the muscles underneath his tank top, eventually just pulling it off to give herself better access.

I start to feel my cock come alive in my pajama bottoms, and I begin massaging it through the thin fabric.

Mom and Stanley's kissing becomes more intense, flashes of tongue appearing as they make out, their hands gripping and pulling each as close as possible. He takes his right hand off her ass and moves it between her legs. He starts rubbing gently and the friction causes her to moan into his mouth as she clutches at him tightly. His hand moves back and forth underneath the front of her nightie, eliciting groans of excitement from mom. Stanley pauses, and I can see him press his hand upward, inserting one of his long fingers inside her.

Mom fiercely grips Stanley's arm, gently rocking against his hand as he thrusts into her.

"Oh Jesus, Stanley," she cries, widening her stance. "Put another in."

He obliges and deftly finger fucks her as she leans into his neck, panting heavily while pushing back to meet his fingers.

Stanley slowly withdraws his hand, holding his index and middle fingers up to her. They glisten in the light and she takes them into her mouth, sucking them clean.

I breathe deeply, pulling out my fully erect cock and slowly start stroking myself, trying not to be overly eager. I don't want to blow my load too soon

"Fuck, that's so hot," he tell hers, then brings her mouth back to his.

They resume kissing for a bit before taking careful steps backward towards the couch. Mom's hand grips Stanley's hard cock through his mesh shorts, making him groan into her mouth. She slowly rubs his protruding shaft, feeling along the length of it as it strains against the fabric. Eventually, she breaks off, kissing his chest several times before licking the crevice between his pecs. As she slowly sinks to her knees, she slides her tongue down his abdomen, tasting the beads of sweat that cling there. When she comes face to face with his large bulge, she nuzzles against it and inhales.

My heart skips a beat, she can't actually enjoy sniffing his crotch like that, can she?

Stanley watches in amusement as she breathes in the strong odor emanating from his cloth covered shaft.

"Smell where that cock has been all day?"

"Mmhmm," mom answers.

"You like the musky scent of my dick?"

"It's intoxicating," she says, leaning her head back to look at him. "So masculine and sweaty."

"You should get a whiff after I finish a workout. Shit'll drive you crazy." He rubs his bulge against her face a few times.

My cock throbs in my hand as I imagine mom on her knees, face planted into Stanley's groin after a heavy pump session in his garage.

"Why don't you go ahead and ease him on out."

Mom pulls down the front of his shorts, freeing his large cock as she tucks the waistband under his low hanging balls. Her face is a mix of awe and desire as his dick throbs in front of her.

"So big," she mumbles, trance-like.

"Show him the respect he deserves and greet him properly, with a kiss."

Leaning in, mom plants a long kiss on the top of his cockhead, which peaks out from his foreskin, smearing precum all over her lips. She lifts her head and they make eye contact, a submissive look in her eyes and a domineering one in his. Her tongue runs across her lips, tasting his salty fluid, before she starts sensually licking his knob. Stanley's breathing becomes heavy as he watches her tongue his cockhead, occasionally pressing her thick lips against it in a kiss.

She eventually closes her mouth around it, pausing for a moment before she begins sucking him with slow, deep swallows.

Stanley exhales loudly before closing his eyes and tilting his head back slightly.

Mom builds her speed up, slurping Stanley's cock as her plump lips pull tightly at his shaft.

"Fucking hell," he says in disbelief. "It's like God made your lips just for sucking my dick." She moans deeply and continues slobbering on his cock without inhibition.

"Hold on a second." His hand reaches out to take a hold of her head, slowing her down before gently pulling her off his cock.

He sits down in the center of the couch and mom moves between his legs. She starts tugging his shorts off and he helps her remove them, leaving him naked except for the white slides on his feet. He scoots forward, stretching out his long legs and spreading them wide, allowing her plenty of room to pleasure him.

Mom inclines her head and resumes blowing Stanley, who clasps his hands behind his head and leans back with his eyes shut. With her back to me, I can only see her head bobbing up and down in swift movements as she repeatedly swallows his pole. He lets out a long sigh of approval, satisfied her mouth is doing a suitable job attending to his cock. As she sucks him, her hands continuously roam his body, fondling and caressing wherever she can reach; his thighs, pecs, abdomen, shoulders, anywhere that there's muscle. She clearly has an affinity for his sculpted body, worshiping him like her own personal Adonis. Down on her knees with his large member in her mouth, her desire to please him however she can is unmistakable, and from the look on Stanley's face it seems he's realized this as well.

Mom bends over a bit, her head dipping down to deep throat him, and her nightie rides up, showing off a peek of her glistening pussy craving to be filled.

Stanley groans, moving his hands to her head to hold her in place as she starts choking on his cock. After she pulls off, he sits forward, pulling her up and removing her nightie. Standing naked before him, he grabs her waist and lifts her onto his lap so her knees are on each side of his thighs.

He kisses her several times before moving his mouth to her chest. She sighs, pushing her breasts into his face as he begins kissing and sucking them.

Mom briefly sits up and leans forward as she reaches to maneuver Stanley's dick behind her. Settling down in his lap again, his long, thick cock now presses stiffly up against her ass cheeks. Gripping his shoulders, she begins moving her lower body, gyrating her ass against his cock as he sucks on her nipples. His big hands grip each of her cheeks, squeezing and pushing them around his shaft as she grinds into it. Low moans of pleasure escape her mouth as his head rocks back and forth, his lips tugging firmly on her nipples which create suction noises. Occasionally, his tongue darts out, eagerly lapping at her tits before his mouth encircles one of her nipples again to continue suckling it.

Stanley alternates between sucking on each of her tits as his hands roughly sandwich his stiff cock between her cheeks. I can see pre-cum leaking down the side of his shaft, smearing against the soft curves of her ass.

Eventually, he decides he's ready to fuck, sitting up and laying mom down on the couch in one swift movement. Placing his right knee into the cushion beside her and bracing his left foot against the floor, Stanley throws her long legs over his shoulders, crouching low enough so that they're face to face.

Mom lets out a gasp of surprise as she's shifted into this new position. With her knees nearly tucked up by her head, her pussy is exposed to Stanley, and he starts rubbing his cock along her slit, smearing her juices along the underside of his shaft.

They make eye contact, a determined look on Stanley's face as he slides against her folds, making her pant deeply, desire twinkling in her eyes.

"Tell me what you want," he says to her.

"I want it," she pants.

"You want what?"

"I want your cock," she says, louder.

"What?"

"I want you big cock, Stanley," she yells. "I want your cock so badly!"

"Beg for it," he demands of her.

"Fuck me with your huge dick! I need it inside me, please!

Stanley smirks down at her and begins to press his cock against her opening. Mom's mouth forms an O as he slowly pushes inside her.

"Oh God," she gasps, groaning as he stuffs her full of his cock, only stopping once his bushy pubes are pressed up against her pussy lips.

"Hold your hands out to me," he demands.

She complies, and he grasps both of her wrists in his right hand before stretching her arms out above her head, forcing her chest forward.

"Christ, Stanley!"

He shifts his hips around, getting a feel for the warm, tightness surrounding his rod.

"This is gonna be a good fuck," he says, more to himself than her.

Carefully withdrawing his cock to the tip, he slowly pushes all the way back into her, repeating these movements over and over, forcing moans of pleasure from her mouth. Unlike the last time they had sex, frenzied and desperate, Stanley seems content to fuck her at this unhurried pace, taking pleasure in watching her reaction as he crams her full of his thick meat. The lower half of his body moves leisurely back and forth, penetrating her with deep, purposeful strokes. A look of euphoria washes over her face as she experiences the intensity of being filled completely by his firm, powerful tool.

"Can you feel every inch of this dick?"

"Ugh, yes, it's so big. So big..." she trails off, closing her eyes.

"Yeah, you love it, don't you?"

"Oh God, I do, I love your big dick! It feels so good inside me!"

She yelps as he grasps her nipple in his left hand, pinching and rolling it between his fingers. He starts to fuck her a bit harder, attempting to stimulate her body as much as possible, causing her to passionately call out his name between moans of pleasure.

"Am I bigger than your fiancé?" He asks her gruffly.

"Ohhh, so much bigger!"

"Who fucks you better?"

"You do..." she pants.

"Louder!"

"You do! You fuck me better than he does Stanley, like a real man!"

Her words excite him and he speeds up, taking her with powerful thrusts at a moderate pace. His large, hairy balls smack against her snow white ass with every buck of his hips.