Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth moves toward her face and his lips find hers. They kiss deeply, his hands cupping the sides of her face as he molds his lips to hers. He carefully guides her toward him as he lays down, pulling her body on top of his. As they continue to kiss, his large hands lightly trace along her skin, touching her so gracefully that she frequently sighs into his mouth.

When he enters her, it's slow and subtle. He holds her against his chest with his big arms as they have sex, although this time it's more like making love. His delicate handling of her body's most sensitive areas causes her to practically vibrate as their hips move together in unison. Instead of shouting filthy insults, he whispers affectionately how beautiful she is, a warm look in his eyes every time he says it. His lips meet her cheeks, lips, and neck in tender kisses, heightening everything else he's making her feel, physically and emotionally.

They climax with their bodies pressed close together, looking into each other's eyes. Mom's breaths are shallow and she rests her head down on his chest as her eyelids close.

"Oh, Stanley," she sighs, contently. "That was perfect, I never imagined sex could be like this with you."

I study her as a quiet, happiness settles over her face. Shifting my eyes up, I watch Stanley stare at the ceiling as his hand slowly brushes over mom's long, blonde hair, a cold, calculating look in his eyes and a small, malevolent smile fixed on his face.