Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 02

Story Info
Stanley and Julie's relationship begins to grow deeper.
11.1k words
4.52
57k
104

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sovany
Sovany
597 Followers

The bell chimes behind me, indicating a customer has come through the door. It's late afternoon and the ice cream shop hasn't been particularly busy in the last few hours. I stare absentmindedly at the table I'm wiping down, unaware that I've been cleaning the same spot for the last few minutes.

Since Stanley's party over a week ago, it's as if a fog has settled over my brain. I can't stop thinking about what I saw that night, or my reaction to it. It was what I was thinking about when I fell asleep afterward and what I thought about when I woke up the next morning. To my chagrin, it was also what I thought about when I jerked off a few minutes later, and what I thought about every time I've jerked off since.

It's been impossible to reconcile the shame and humiliation I feel with my arousal regarding mom and Stanley's oral encounter, or even understand why it arouses me at all. All I know is that it turns me on immensely and that I hate myself for jerking off while thinking about it, which is what's led to my current existential crisis.

Unable to focus on anything else, I constantly stew in a mixture of shame and self-loathing over my newly discovered kink. It's starting to affect my job. Mr. Gottlieb has been quite angry with me, shouting whenever I drop a scoop of ice cream or ring up an order incorrectly. I know I have to get my shit together, especially since I haven't been working here very long, but I just can't seem to snap out of it.

I think part of what's made it so awful is mom's behavior since it happened. She hasn't been acting any different at all, even when we went to pick up Tim at the airport the day after the party. She had greeted him like always, as if nothing was any different, as if she hadn't been blowing the twenty year old neighbor behind his garage the night before. Honestly, that's what's baffled me the most, and also contributed to how awful I felt, the fact that she didn't appear to feel any guilt about what happened.

Part of me hoped that it was because it was just a one time thing. That she drank too much, had a brief slip, and now that she's gotten it out of her system, she's back to her usual self. I haven't noticed her snapping Stanley, or seen them talking across the fence, which is a good sign. But that could simply be because Tim's been back home for all I knew. My head hurt turning all this over again and again. Another reason why I've been so distracted lately; trying to gauge where mom stands with Stanley.

Speaking of Stanley, he was just as insufferable as ever. I passed him and his friends the other day as I was getting home from work. They were drinking beer and laughing on his back porch when I walked up my empty driveway, mom and Tim having finally gone to meet with a wedding planner.

"Hey, there he is," one of them whispered, and they all snickered.

"Yo, Kyle," Brock called out to me. I stopped on the back steps and turned my head toward them.

"How'd your mom like Pachis' party last weekend?"

They all laughed as I stood there, anger and humiliation reddening my cheeks.

"I heard she had a great time," Hudson sniggered.

I began to fish through my pockets to look for my keys and tried to ignore my cock, which was beginning to stiffen at their insinuations of what happened at the party.

"Real wild one, your mom."

"Very neighborly though."

They continued to laugh and make jokes at me as I finally pulled my key out and unlocked the door.

"Heard she gave Pachis a belated welcome to the neighborhood present."

They all roared with laughter.

I whipped my head around to tell them to fuck off but stopped when I made eye contact with Stanley, who grinned wickedly.

"Yeah, she finally got to learn the origin of my last name," he said and grabbed his crotch suggestively through his mesh shorts.

Tears welled up in my eyes as his friends all laughed and made "ohhhhh" noises.

"Look, the little bitch is crying," one of them said, and I pushed through the door into the kitchen before slamming it shut behind me. Leaning back, tears started to run down my cheeks.

Stanley and his friends continued laughing loudly outside, no doubt at my expense. My cheeks burned in rage and humiliation, but my cock also throbbed underneath my clothes.

I quickly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pulling them roughly down to my thighs along with my underwear. My erection sprang out and I gripped it tightly. Furiously, I began to stroke my cock, closing my eyes and conjuring up the images of my mom blowing Stanley in the dim light behind his garage.

Flashes of that night came quickly as I jerked myself faster and faster: finding mom on her knees in front of Stanley, the slurping sounds she made as she sucked him vigorously, his fist gripping her blonde ponytail tightly as he moved her mouth up and down his big cock, and finally, his grunts of pleasure when he unloaded in her mouth.

These memories played over and over in my mind as I brought myself closer and closer to cumming, just as they had every time I jerked off since making them.

With a gasp, I shot blast after blast of cum all over the floor. My powerful orgasm had come to an end, just as all the others had, with shame and the prickling of tears.

Remembering this encounter inadvertently causes my cock to harden, snapping me out of my reverie. My eyes grow wide as my erection pushes outward from inside my pants. I hunch over the table a bit more, glad the shop isn't crammed full of people, one of whom might notice. I abruptly turn, intent on hurrying into the bathroom, and slam into the back of the woman who had just come in. I take a step back, alarmed. My bulge had accidentally pressed into her lower back when I ran into her, causing the older, heavy set woman to jump.

She turns around and glances down at the erection jutting out the front of my pants, a horrified look on her. I start frantically trying to apologize but she cuts me off.

"Oh my god," she exclaims loudly. "You just sexually assaulted me!"

"No, no," I respond, holding my hands up to proclaim my innocence. "I just -"

"You just rubbed your genitalia up against me is what you did!"

The little girl that's with her points up at my crotch. "Grandma, why are his pants like that?"

"Because he's a deviant, that's why," the woman angrily tells her granddaughter.

Mr. Gottlieb comes pushing through the door from the back room, a deep scowl on his face, his voice booming when he speaks. "What's going on out here?"

"You're little perverted employee just humped my backside with his erection," she tells him.

His eyes practically bulge out of his head and he turns to me. "Kyle, what's the meaning of this?"

"I - It was an accident - I didn't mean -"

"Uh-uh, I felt him brush it up against me," the woman interrupts me. "I should call the police is what I should do!"

"That won't be necessary ma'am, I'll take care of this immediately. Kyle, get the hell out of here."

"But, I still have two hours left on my shift," I explain, exasperated.

"Not anymore," Mr. Gottlieb says firmly, crossing his arms. "You're fired!"

"Fired?" I murmur. "No, please, Mr. Gottlieb, let me explain!"

He marches over to me and grips my wrist hard. "I'm not interested in your 'explanations' you sniveling creep!" There's venom in his voice, and he drags me to the front of the shop.

"I should have listened to my instincts and never let your mother talk me into hiring you!"

Opening the door, he lets go of my wrist and grabs me by the shirt, shoving me outside. I stumble, falling flat on my ass as he stands over me and shouts, "If I ever catch you around here again, I'll call the cops!"

The door slams shut and I sit there in disbelief, staring up at the faded logo on the front of the shop. No, this can't be happening, not now. Not when everything else in my life is complete shit.

Breathing heavily, I slowly stand, pausing to look around before I begin wandering down the street to the bus stop. Dark clouds hang overhead, and it begins to drizzle as I stand, despondent, waiting for the next bus. After a few minutes, I suddenly recall what Mr. Gottlieb had said right before he threw me out, about letting mom convince him to hire me, and I feel my heart sink even more. God, I'm such a loser. Not only did my mommy have to get my first job for me but I'd been fired from it in disgrace after only a month of working there.

The bus finally arrives and I climb aboard, sitting down in the first seat by the window. As I stare out at the rain falling gently, I can't help but think how awful things have been since Stanley's reemergence in my life not so long ago.

------------

I slip in through the back door and turn right into the laundry room. It was pouring now, and I had been soaked walking the several blocks from the bust stop to my house. Stripping down to just my underwear, I dump my wet work clothes angrily into the trash. I won't be needing them anymore.

Finally, the tears that had been building up since getting fired earlier start to fall as I begin sobbing quietly. The sound of the rain crashing loudly against the house drowned out my cries.

After a few minutes, my tears start to dwindle, and I think I hear a faint sound over the noise of the rain. Quieting myself, I strain to listen and wonder if I just imagined it. A few seconds later I hear it again, a soft thump.

As I exit the laundry room and step into the kitchen, I can hear several more thumping noises. They become louder and start to form a steady rhythm as I move through the living room. When I'm a few feet from the foot of the staircase, I freeze. The sounds of moaning and grunting float down from upstairs, mixing with the loud, steady thumps, as I stare at a familiar pair of white slides casually strewn by the front door.

My brain whirls as I try to process and make sense of everything I'm hearing and seeing, finally putting it all together once I remember Tim had left on another work trip earlier this afternoon. I can feel my heart start to bang against my chest, and my eyes widen in understanding as my head turns slowly towards the top of the stairs. An erection starts to sprout in my underwear as I listen to the sounds of sex coming from the second floor.

Breathing heavily, I tentatively take a step forward. The fear in my chest screams not to, but my throbbing erection overrides it, driving my feet forward. Carefully, I climb the staircase, trying to make as little sound as possible. The noises grow louder the closer I get to the top, and my erection strains against my underwear, simultaneously afraid and excited of what I'll see.

At the top of the stairs, I spot a pair of panties on the ground. Pink and frilly, they have a large wet stain on the front. I gulp and slowly ease my head around the corner, noticing more clothes scattered in the hallway outside mom's partially open bedroom door. I incline my head forward to peak inside and see mom lying on the bed with Stanley pinned on top of her.

She has both of her legs drawn up on either side of him as he drives his large cock into her with quick, steady thrusts. Her left hand grips the small of his back while her right holds onto one of his large arms, and she desperately moves her hips to meet his cock as it pistons in and out of her. His face is buried in her neck and her eyes are shut, face scrunched up in intense pleasure as the headboard bangs against the wall over and over.

"God damn, you're so fucking wet," he grunts in astonishment. "You like my big cock?"

"Ugh, yes! I fucking love it," she responds enthusiastically.

"Say it again!"

"I love your big cock, Stanley!"

"Fuck yeah, bitch, I knew you would."

The rough way he speaks to her makes my cock throb and I reach a hand into my underwear to stroke it.

Lifting his head up, he sticks his tongue out and she touches it with her own, each of them flicking their tongue against the other's before he crushes his mouth to hers. She eagerly responds, both of their mouths sealing together tightly. Their lust filled moans, while loud, can't cover the wet noises their tongues make as they clash together. Mom clutches his broad shoulders as she wraps her legs around his waist, writhing underneath him in response to both his cock and tongue inside her.

They break off their kiss and Stanley looks down at her, hunger gleaming in his eyes.

"Glad to finally have my dick inside you?"

"God yes! I've wanted it for so long!"

"Squeeze it for me!"

His smirk a few seconds later indicates she's gripping him tightly.

"That's right, keep it up, princess. Fuck, your pussy is so hot!"

His next few thrusts are faster before he abruptly pauses his penetration.

"I need to get in there deeper," he tells her, withdrawing his large, bare cock from her pussy. He sits up and grins at the juices coating his long, thick shaft, all the way down to his dark, bushy pubic hair.

"That's what I like to see, you got me nice and slick."

He spreads his knees far apart, leaning over her and grabbing ahold of the headboard. Mom hooks her heels onto the back of Stanley's muscular thighs, opening herself up wide for him. He grabs his dick with his right hand and aligns it with her entrance.

"Ugh," she grunts as he pushes himself back inside her.

They quickly return to their previous rhythm as he takes her with fast strokes of his large cock, both of them grunting and groaning as they passionately fuck each other.

"Does my donkey dick feel good inside you?"

"It feels amazing! I'm so full," she groans.

"Damn right you are!"

He smirks again and begins to thrust harder, squinting as he concentrates on feeding her his dick, hitting a spot deep inside her that elicits loud grunts from mom.

"UGH, UGH, UGH," she repeats over and over as Stanley's body smacks against hers.

"Yeah bitch, take this fucking dick!"

He grips mom's swaying breasts, pulling and squeezing them hard. She lets out a deep moan and thrusts her chest into his touch.

"These tits are fucking incredible," he spits out.

Leaning in, he rakes his tongue across her left breast, making her squeal. Encouraged, his mouth closes around her erect nipple.

"Mmmmmm," he moans as he begins to suckle at it, reaching out to play with the other one. Mom begins to emit loud pitched wails, her nails digging into his back as she's pushed over the edge by the electric feeling of Stanley mauling her tits while swiftly driving his shaft into her repeatedly.

I rapidly jerk my cock, completely aroused by their fervent fucking. Weeks of pent up sexual desire spills out of them as they surrender to their carnal lust for one another, urgently mating on the bed in front of me.

About two mintes later, their fucking starts to reach its peak. Mom calls out while Stanley continues to greedily suck on her large breast.

"Oh God, oh God! Stanley, I'm about to cum!" she yells, grabbing onto his hairy ass.

Stanley removes his mouth from her nipple, leaving it shining from his saliva.

"That's right, cum on my cock, bitch," he says, a shit eating grin on his face.

Mom shuts her eyes tight as her mouth opens in a silent scream. She grips his ass tightly, holding him deep inside her while she cums hard on his dick.

Her contracting pussy muscles are evidently too much for Stanley.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me bust," he says in a strained voice.

With a series of loud grunts, Stanley cums deep inside my mom, her hands pulling at his flexing ass as he floods her pussy with his seed.

My cock throbs in my hand and I orgasm in quiet huffs. Cum spills into my underwear as I grip the banister, trying to hold myself steady through the powerful orgasm that rips through me.

"Fuck yeah, baby," Stanley pants while smirking down at her.

He leans in and their lips meet as they begin to kiss. Mom moans into his mouth as she runs her hands through his hair.

Breathing heavily, I look down at the mess I made in my underwear and then back up at the couple, still interlocked on the bed.

With my arousal satiated, panic seizes me as what I've just done sets in. I can't be caught like this.

I debate creeping back downstairs, but the rain has stopped and I don't want to risk them hearing me, especially since they're not as distracted as they were when I came up.

The closet door across from the stairs is open slightly and I dart inside after hesitating for a moment, hoping neither of them spot me.

Once inside, I crouch down on the floor and wait. I can hear the sounds of Stanley and mom still rolling around in bed, kissing. Minutes go by as they giggle in between smacking their lips together.

"That was so hot, you were amazing," mom eventually says.

"I know," Stanley replies cockily. "You were on fire too. I've never fucked a MILF before."

My mom giggles and I hear them kiss again.

"Shit, it's about time we finally fucked. I've been thinking about you nonstop since you had your lips wrapped around my cock at the party."

"Me too, I've honestly been attracted to you for a while now, the night of the party finally just lit the fuse. I had to have your dick inside me after tasting it that night."

He laughs. "Well give me a few more minutes and you can have it inside you again."

"I don't know, I want to but I'm not sure if we'll have enough time before Kyle comes home from work."

"Doesn't he have, like, an hour left on his shift?"

"He does, but I want to shower and change the sheets before he gets home. We'll be cutting it kinda close and I'm nervous enough about getting caught as it is."

"Aww come on, he won't notice. You've been craving my dick for so long, don't you wanna enjoy it some more?"

"Of course," she says, laughing. "But I'd rather enjoy it when I have more time to."

"So when will that be?"

"Well, he's off work tomorrow, but he has a full shift the day after, so you can come over as soon as he leaves and spend the entire time buried inside me."

"Oh fuck yeah, you're gonna be aching by the time he gets back!"

Mom giggles before I hear them kiss again.

The bed squeaks as their bodies shift around, and a loud thud echoes off the floor as one of them, presumably Stanley, stands up.

Floorboards groan under his weight as he lumbers into the hallway, his large feet coming into view just outside the closet door. I peer out at him as he crouches to collect his clothes off the floor. Sweat covers his naked body, and his cock, still pretty large even in its flaccid state, hangs heavy and low in front of him. I'm close enough that I can see that it's covered in their dried juices. He scoops up all his things, hesitating briefly before snatching mom's panties and pressing them to his face while inhaling deeply.

I gasp, and despite having cum not that long ago, I feel my dick give a sharp jerk before I shrink back deeper into the closet, fearful of being discovered.

"I'm gonna go ahead and keep these," he tells her, standing back up.

"Why?"

"I like the smell, reminds me of how wet you are for me."

She giggles and he quickly dresses as she emerges from the bedroom. He pulls her against him, squeezing her ass as they kiss.

"I'm looking forward to Saturday," she tells him.

"Same here, baby."

They kiss once more before he stomps down the stairs.

"Snap me later," he calls from the front door.

"I will"

The door opens and slams shut as mom picks her clothes up off the floor, moving into the bathroom down the hall.

I hear the shower start up, and after a few minutes I ease my way out of the closet.

Poking my head into her room, I see the bed is still unmade and the scent of their raunchy, illicit sex lingers in the air. The smell makes my dick jump again and I move closer to the bed, taking notice of a large, wet spot in the center. Leaning in, I tentatively take a whiff of the combined fluids of my mom and my bully.

Sovany
Sovany
597 Followers