Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom jerks him fast, her delicate manicured fingers wrapped tightly around his thick shaft, forming a tight fist that pumps his tool firmly and with a determined, steady pace.

Stanley breaks their kiss and tilts his head back, a look of concentration on his face as he begins to buck his hips against her persistent strokes. He emits a deep, guttural grunt from the back of his throat and clenches his teeth as mom increases her pace, rapidly moving her hand up and down his hog, coating it with the precum leaking from his tip.

"Fuck," Stanley pulls away from her touch. "Hands against the couch."

Without waiting, he grabs mom by the waist and pushes her towards the back of the couch, pressing down on her lower back to force her ass up and out. Mom quickly scrambles to brace herself, placing her hands along the top of the back of the couch for purchase.

Stanley gathers the lower half of her mid-length yellow sundress in his right hand, hurriedly bunching it up around her waist as she moves her feet apart, widening her stance and presenting her panty clad ass and pussy to him.

His index and middle fingers gently trace along the soft, lacy surface of her cream colored panties, teasing her folds through the thin material. Mom's soft moans are replaced by a surprised yelp and the sound of tearing fabric as Stanley wrenches the thong roughly from her body.

He flings the tattered remains of her underwear off to the side, forgotten the second they leave his grip, and transfers the bundle of fabric that is mom's dress from his right hand to his left before placing his palm along her round ass cheek.

Stanley rubs it softly, marveling at the smooth, pale skin underneath his touch. Then, without any warning, he raises his hand and swiftly brings his palm down hard, making contact with her ass cheek in a loud and vicious smack.

Mom's cries are a mix of pain and pleasure, and they get louder and more intense with every fierce slap delivered to her right ass cheek. Stanley doesn't stop until she's panting heavily and a large, bright red hand print marks her as his territory.

"Fuck yeah," he mutters, admiring his handy work with a sadistic smile.

Without another word, he takes his throbbing cock in his hand and places the head at her entrance, making mom gasp in anticipation. Slowly, he pushes past the pink folds of her pussy, the wide girth of his shaft stretching her inner walls as he fills her completely with his manhood, not stopping until his scraggly pubes tickle her opening.

"Ohhh fuck, you're so wet. God damn," Stanley mutters in wonder.

Mom barely manages to muster up a low moan as a response, her face scrunched up in intense pleasure as she hangs her head, her grip on the couch tight.

"You liked that I put Tim in his place, huh?"

He slowly withdraws his cock from inside her, causing mom to issue a series of needy and frustrated groans, until the tip of his fat cockhead is positioned at her entrance.

"Answer me, slut," he rubs his cockhead teasingly along her slit.

"I did, I love that you finally proved to him that I belong to you!"

"Damn right, showed him how a true man behaves when claiming his bitch."

With that, he reinserts his dick back inside her.

"God, yes," mom cries.

"Yeah, you're my fucking slut," Stanley mutters as he begins sawing his cock in and out of her at a leisurely pace, enjoying free reign of lands now wholly his.

Just then, the front door swings open. My heart nearly stops as Tim quickly crosses the threshold with a determined stride. I go completely still, ready for his eyes to land on me, but he's so angry and singularly focused that he quickly moves past the foot of the staircase, leaving me still unnoticed and lurking in the darkness of the front hall.

"Alright, asshole, I'm not just gonna leave without a--"

His words are cut off by a soft gurgle when he rounds the corner and comes to a screeching halt under the archway leading to the living room.

Leaning to the left, I can just make out the aghast look on his face as he takes in the sight of mom bent over with her dress bunched up around her waist while Stanley takes her from behind.

Stanley pauses his thrusting and turns his head towards Tim as he comes into view under the archway. They both stare at each other for several seconds; Tim, stunned and horrified, and Stanley with a mischievous grin, his huge cock half inside mom, who raises her head at the interruption. There's a glint of defiance in her eyes when Tim's stare briefly meets hers.

Eventually, Stanley resumes fucking mom, slowly pushing the rest of his cock inside her before withdrawing it from deep within, never breaking eye contact with Tim. His mischievous smile turns malicious as he notices Tim's gaze shift to focus on his donkey dick disappearing into mom's body before reappearing.

As he slides himself back out of mom's pussy, Stanley pauses for several seconds, putting his cock on display by showing off its substantial length and girth as well as the copious amounts of juices from mom's pussy that cling to his shaft.

"You see this shit? You see how fucking wet she is? This is the real reason you lost her. This right here, my big dick." His cock throbs as he addresses Tim, practically twitching in the dim light of the living room.

"You couldn't keep her satisfied you pathetic fuck," he continues, "so she had to go out and get some dick from a real man, a true alpha that knew how to give her exactly what she needed, and now she can't get enough. Isn't that right, slut?"

Stanley slowly pushes his cock back inside mom, burying it up to the hilt.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moans in lust filled confirmation as he stuffs her full of his heavy meat.

"Yeah, that's right. Tell him, tell him what you are," Stanley increases his pace slightly as he starts fucking her.

"I'm your whore," mom mutters, her mouth falling open from the intense pleasure of Stanley's cock filling her up.

"Louder," he commands in a stern voice.

"I'm your whore, Stanley," mom declares.

"Fuck yeah you are," his hips begin to move faster, thrusting into her to create a small slapping sound.

Tim continues to stare at them in abject horror, frozen in place as he begins to finally comprehend the full extent of mom's descent into Stanley's cock obsessed slut.

"And what's he?" Stanley prompts.

"He's a loser," mom states without hesitation. "A weakling who doesn't know how to please a woman. Uhhhh!"

Stanley's fucking her hard and fast now, his hips slapping against her ass cheeks, which jiggle as he pummels her pussy with his engorged cock.

Tears begin to prickle in Tim's eyes, his anger and shock long gone. It breaks my heart seeing the anguish so clear on his face as he watches the love of his life degrade him while being violated by the dick of a douchebag twenty years younger than him.

He turns around to flee just as the first set of tears start to roll down his face.

"Yeah, get lost you miserable cuck," Stanley yells after him before descending into a fit of hateful laughter.

Tim stalks out the front door, not even bothering to shut it behind him. I watch as the kindest man my mom has ever been with disappears into the black of the night.

A dull, hopeless ache settles in the center of my chest while a small amount of tears gather in the corners of my eyes. I don't know how long I stare mutely out into the darkness for, but the cracking sound of a palm against bountiful bare flesh brings me back to reality, and I close my eyes as the noise of fervent, animal sex once again fills my ears.

"That's it, you're officially mine now, slut. There's no going back," there's an intensity into Stanley's deep voice that's crystal clear even over the sounds of his thick pole wetly penetrating her and his hips crashing into her ass repeatedly.

"Uh, uh, yes Stanley, ugh, I'm yours, hgh, forever!"

Despite how hurt I am over Tim's departure, my cock still rages hard in my pants. I shake my head even though I know what comes next.

Forcing my eyes I open, I turn my head to take in the sight of Stanley and mom rutting like dogs in heat. I can't help but marvel at how he takes her so forcefully, a stern, almost angry look on his face as he grips her shoulder with his right hand, pulling her back roughly every time he thrusts his cock sharply inside her.

"You're fucking mine, skank, do you hear me? You're mine now that I've pushed out that dumbass and taken his place. You're my fucking property, bitch!"

"Yes, yes, Stanley, you own me! I'm yours for the rest of my life!"

My cock is out and in my hand as I furiously jerk it. At the rate that they're going, they aren't going to last long. And neither will I.

Stanley grunts deeply while swiftly pumping into mom, his thick cock slamming past her folds and cramming into her tight hole over and over.

"Mine. You're mine," he repeats under his breath, eyes ablaze with power.

"Uh, Stanley, I'm gonna cum! Cum with me, cum inside me, please!"

Mom gasps as her body tightens and then shudders, waves of pleasure coursing through her. She opens and closes her mouth, riding out an orgasm against his shaft.

"Ugh, you're squeezing me so tight, I'm gonna blow my load! Oh shit, god damn it! Arghhh!"

Stanley shoves his entire cock all the way inside her, holding his groin tightly against her ass while hosing down her inner walls with his seed.

Mom groans from the feeling of his cock spasming deep within her, flooding the entrance to her cervix with thick amounts of sperm.

My own cock bursts as they begin to come down for their peaks, spurting white fluid all over my shirt. I squeeze my eyes shut tight, concentrating on controlling my breathing as I empty my balls.

Once they're well drained, I release my half limp cock and open my eyes. Stanley is in the process of disengaging his cock from mom's hole, causing her baby batter to leak out and down her crevice.

"Fuck yeah," he utters, letting go of her dress before pulling his tank top over his head.

Mom stands up, her legs shaking in the aftermath of a powerful orgasm as well as from being bent over. She watches Stanley toss his tank top off to the side and then push his shorts and underwear down the rest of the way down, stepping out of them along with his slides before ambling around the side of the couch and collapsing on top of it completely naked.

His large frame occupies both cushions, his long limbs splayed out, and he half gestures for her to come to him.

Mom quickly lifts her dress up, stripping naked and then joining him by laying her body across his. She slides her left hand up along his well defined torso while he wraps his muscular arms around her delicate body, holding her possessively against him. They don't say anything, just merely hold each other for several minutes before beginning to kiss.

I watch for several minutes as they press their bodies closely together, hands freely exploring while their kissing persists with a subtle yet intense passion. Eventually, I decide I've seen enough and begin to climb the stairs as silently as possible.

After my bedroom door clicks closed behind me, I change out of my cum covered clothes and into my pajamas. I feel very tired and almost devoid of emotion as I crawl into bed, greatly looking forward to a long, deadened sleep.

Laying in the dark not too long later, the last thing that I hear before unconsciousness tugs me under is the faint sound of high pitched moaning coming from downstairs.

--------

When I wake up early the next day, memories of the previous night instantly come flooding back, and I close my eyes in a vain attempt at falling back to sleep. Eventually, I get up and head downstairs to find mom and Stanley still naked on the couch, bodies pressed together and limbs interlocked as they sleep soundly, never having bothered to go upstairs. Guess now there's no real need to hide anymore.

I return to my room to get dressed before leaving with a strong desire to be anywhere but there. With no real idea of where to go, I hop on the bus, riding it aimlessly until I spot a diner across the street from one of the stops. My stomach rumbles loudly and I quickly disembark before heading inside for breakfast.

I spend the next several hours just wandering around from place to place; the library, the arcade, the movies, anywhere where I can occupy my time and take my mind off of home.

By early evening, I've exhausted every idea I had to keep myself busy, and since Sarah is going directly to her cousin's place after work to have dinner, I have no other option but to return home.

Mom's alone and cooking when I come in through the back door. She greets me when I walk in and tells me dinner will be ready soon. I stand in the kitchen expecting her to say something about Tim but she doesn't. It's only when we're just about finished eating that she finally tells me they broke up.

"We just couldn't make it work, sweetheart," she says gently, a small, remorseful look on her face, which I know is really more for my benefit than because she's actually regretful.

"Are you ok?" She tilts her head slightly to the side. "I know how much you and Tim got along and liked each other."

"I guess," I stare at my plate, avoiding eye contact with her.

"You sure? You don't see all that surprised or upset even?"

I shrug, "Kinda figured you guys were having problems."

"Well, if you want, you can always talk to me about it."

"I know," I say, pushing the last bits of food around with my fork.

"Ok," she says after several seconds, returning to her food.

And that was that. We didn't discuss it any further. Mom and Tim officially weren't together anymore. A few days later, I'm walking home from the bus stop after work when I spot a small U-Haul trailer attached to the back of a car in our driveway.

I stop right there on the sidewalk, watching as Tim emerges from within and pulls down the grate. He walks around to the driver's side then opens the door, and just before he sinks down into the seat, his head turns and he sees me.

We both stand perfectly still looking at one another, the sorrowful expression on his face surely a reflection of mine. He gives a small wave goodbye before getting in the car, starting it, and driving away. I watch the taillights slowly get smaller the further away he drives until they disappear around a turn.

Sighing, I trudge inside, taking notice of the small absences of Tim's belongings around the house as I head up to my room. Mom's nowhere to be found, probably somewhere else avoiding Tim while he gathered his things.

When I come down to the kitchen to get some water a bit later, movement out the window catches my eye. Next door, I can see mom and Stanley kissing goodbye on his back porch. Her hair is a bit ruffled and he's wearing nothing but a pair of boxer-briefs. Guess I know how she spent her time while Tim was moving out.

Watching them, I wonder how long it'll be before they finally come clean about their relationship. Turns out, I don't have to wait very long to find out.

The next day after work, I come home and find mom and Stanley laughing together on the couch, his arm around her.

"Hello, sweetheart," mom greets me with a smile as I slowly walk into the living room. "How was work?"

"Uh, good," I tell her.

"Why don't you have a seat? We want to talk to you about something."

Stanley grins at me while I settle down across from them. I can already tell what's coming, having sensed a completely different, more relaxed atmosphere around the two of them as soon as I walked in.

It's quiet for several seconds, none of us really know what to say, before Stanley gives mom a small nudge and she finally addresses me.

"As you know, sweetheart, Stanley and I have gotten to know each other quite well this past summer and we have become close. He's spent a lot of time here and it was during all that time together that we realized we had feelings for each other, and when Tim and I separated we decided to explore those feelings. So, Stanley and I are now together, as a couple."

She leans into him and he places his free hand on her knee while tightening his arm around her, his wicked grin growing.

Even though I've been expecting this, her words still make my body go numb. No matter how hard I tried to prepare myself, a small part of me had still been in denial that this would happen. But now with mom openly declaring that she's dating my bully, cold hard reality washes over me.

I swallow hard and try to maintain a neutral face, apparently not doing a very good job, however.

"Oh, sweetheart," mom says, empathetically, "I know you're probably still upset about Tim, but I promise you, Stanley is the right man for me and I'm sure that in time you'll come to see him as the right fit for our family."

She smiles earnestly at me and I manage to smile weakly back while resisting the urge to vomit. A quick glance at Stanley tells me he's clearly enjoying the situation as it's unfolding.

"Well, that's all we really wanted to talk to you about, so..."

I nod and start to stand up, wanting more than anything to just go up to my room.

"Oh, by the way," she says suddenly, "Stanley and I are going out to dinner tonight, sort of our first official date together as a couple, so you'll be on your own."

"Ok," I tell her, a bit relieved. At least I'll have the house alone to myself tonight.

I leave them sitting on the couch together and head upstairs. Once I'm safely in my room, I'm finally able to release some of the tension in my body, having managed to have made it through a conversation I knew was coming but still wasn't prepared for and absolutely dreaded.

I take several deep breaths, trying to get my heart rate under control. The next several weeks will be tough, but the silver lining is that I'll be off at college soon and then I won't have to deal with this except for when I'm home occasionally. I keep telling myself that until I finally calm down enough to relax and play some video games to distract myself until they're gone.

A couple of hours later, I hear mom call for me from the living room. Hitting pause, I toss the controller aside and head downstairs where I find mom and Stanley standing together.

Mom's wearing a dark green mini dress with a small slit along the thigh, held up by thin straps. Her black stilettos add several inches to her height while her blond hair cascades loosely down her back. Stanley's rich blue button down shirt clings tightly to his muscular chest and his dark slacks, form fitting against his long legs, end at a pair of black dress shoes.

"Sweetheart, would you mind taking a picture of us?" She holds out her phone to me with an eager smile.

I look from the phone to her and back before silently taking it. Stanley wraps his left arm around mom's waist and pulls her close enough for her to place her hand on his chest while leaning against it. I snap a quick picture of the two of them, mom with a stupidly happy grin on her face and Stanley with a shit eating one on his.

"Thank you," she says as I hand her back her phone.

"Ready?" She asks Stanley.

"Almost, go wait for me in the car, I wanna talk to Kyle here about something real quick."

My heart drops in my chest as mom takes the keys from Stanley and walks out the back door, saying goodbye to me on the way. Stanley stares at the door after it closes behind mom for what feels like 10 minutes even though it's more like one.

But then he slowly turns his head towards me, and the dark, steely look on his face is enough for my body to tense up in anticipation.

"You know," he begins calmly, "I was really hoping after the last couple of times that you would get the hint not to fuck with me."

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me. You don't think I know it was you who told Tim about your mom staying up in the cabin with me that weekend?"