Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly walk up the driveway, getting closer to Stanley and his friends. They are all drinking beer while laughing and joking around. I'm hoping to slip by them without being noticed but one of his friends sees me approaching and thumps Stanley on the shoulder before nodding in my direction. He reaches into his truck to turn down the music and my ears pop at the sudden reduction of noise.

"Yo, faggot," he calls out, a grin on his face. "Come check out the birthday present your mom got me."

They all snicker as I frown and walk up to them. Off to the side was a large, white cardboard box, the side of which displays the image of a deluxe sound system.

"Check this shit out," he gestures toward the inside door of his truck. The metallic glint of new speakers shine in the late summer light.

Stanley reaches back into the truck, turning up the music again. The vehicle's frame practically rattles from how deep the bass is and I fight the urge to cover my ears. He turns it down after about thirty seconds.

"That's a crazy fucking system," his friend Brock compliments.

"Hell yeah it is," Stanley answers.

"I can't believe she got you that on top of the watch, too."

"Don't forget about the chain," Stanley hooks his index finger around the thick gold chain adorning his neck and holds it out to show off. They all emit various sounds of approval.

"Shit, she must've dropped a chunk of change on all that."

"You bet your ass she did. She went out and sold the engagement ring that cuck bought to pay for it all. Can't believe how much that loser spent on a ring for a whore that left him for some better dick."

I stare silently down at the ground, fuming as I thought back to when mom told me she didn't have the money to help me pay for college. Now she sells her engagement ring to buy gifts for this douchebag.

"You lucky bastard. Sounds like you got it made here."

"I really fucking do," he leans back casually against his truck before continuing. "She woke me up this morning with a blowjob before making me breakfast in bed. Then after I opened her gifts, she asked me to fuck her in front of the mirror wearing nothing but the chain and the watch she bought me."

"Shit bro," his friend Darryl smiles while shaking his head. "You're a legend for this. You really got this bitch obsessed with you."

"She really knows the right way to treat me," he says arrogantly. "I think I'll be setting up shop here for a while now that I got her to kick that little twerp to the curb.

"Seriously?"

"Absolutely. She does anything I tell her to, gives me complete control, and treats me like a fucking god. That's every man's dream right there."

"Damn, never thought I'd see the day when Stanley Pachis hitches himself to just one woman."

"Who said anything about just one woman? Shit, I had Lacy Graham licking my balls just the other day. Julie's my at home whore, but I got plenty of others to play with on the side."

"You're a fucking animal, bro," Brock says, laughing.

"Yo, aren't you worried about him saying anything?" Darryl gestures with his head in my direction.

"Who? The fairy? Nah, he's been beaten into submission. Knows his place now. He won't say shit," Stanley gives me a dark look before finishing off his beer and tossing it into the trash can a few feet away.

"Go get me and the boys another round," he commands me. "And tell your mom she should be getting the steaks ready to be grilled up soon."

Turning, I slowly trudge inside as his friends snicker behind me. Today is going to be a long day, and it is. Mom runs around preparing an array of food for everyone while I'm made to fetch beers for Stanley and his friends as they stand around, get drunk, and have the most banal conversations.

Eventually, Stanley's brother Wade and their dad wander over. Every time I see him, I can't help but recall the image of him throat fucking mom from the video Stanley made of them tag teaming her. His eyes greedily drink in mom's form whenever she steps outside and I can't help but shiver.

"You did good with that one," I hear him tell Stanley quietly at one point. "You played your cards right and now you've got her waiting on you hand and foot."

"Just like you taught me. You're the man, pops," Stanley clamps him on the shoulder and Stuart responds in kind.

The rest of the day ticks by slowly, but everyone eventually peels away to go home, leaving mom and me to clean up the mess left in their wake.

I'm at the sink washing dishes, scrubbing the grease off a pan, when I hear the sound of glass breaking outside. I look up and out the window. Mom has a handful of empty beer bottles she's collected from around the yard, one of which fell and shattered on the ground.

She sets them down on the table next to her before grabbing the dustpan and hand broom, bending down to begin sweeping it up. As she does, her halter top rides up revealing the bare skin of her lower back.

I squint, noticing some kind of marking there, and stand on my toes to lean forward for a better look. Her body moves as she sweeps up the glass, making it hard to see, but when she pauses long enough, I can finally make out that it's two small letters inked across the center of her lower back just above the tailbone which reads, "S.P."

I gasp and nearly drop the pan that I'm holding. My brain scrambles trying to comprehend if what I'm seeing is true. Mom abhors tattoos, there's no possible way she'd get his initials permanently embossed onto her skin.

A large presence appears behind me just as a heavy arm is thrown casually around my neck. Stanley's face hovers over my left shoulder, a stupid, drunken grin etched into his features as he stares out the window with me.

"That was her real birthday present to me," he slurs, the smell of beer washing over me.

"I wanted something permanent," he pauses and burps before continuing, "something permanent to show she belongs to me. For the rest of her life, everybody will see that I've marked her; no, branded her, as mine."

I shudder at his words. The way he speaks about it makes mom seem like a piece of cattle. It's sickening and arousing at the same time.

"I thought it was gonna be much harder than it was to convince her. But she agreed almost immediately after I brought it up. I could tell she loved the idea of having my initials engraved on her. We went to the shop after dinner last night to have it done. I couldn't believe she actually went through with it. It turned me on so much, seeing my initials appear across her skin. I took her to the alley out back afterward and fucked her from behind while she braced herself against the wall. Just plowed away while staring at my initials above her jiggling ass. Best fuck I've had in a while."

I swallow hard as he recounts everything to me. He clearly takes sadistic pleasure in demonstrating the extent of her fixation on him and how far he's willing to push her to show it.

Mom comes in and dumps the glass from the dustpan into the garbage before noticing me and Stanley.

"Look at my men, getting along so well," she smiles broadly at us. "What are you two plotting over there?"

Stanley turns his sleazy, drunken grin on her. "Just how to thank you for such an amazing birthday."

He removes his arm from around my neck and takes two big strides over to her before taking ahold of her waist. His lips quickly find hers as he pulls her body close to his. He plants a big kiss on her before pulling away.

"I can think of one way you can thank me," she tells him enticingly before pushing her lips against his again.

Their heads tilt to the side, deepening their kiss, and mom moans into his mouth. I continue silently washing dishes for the next few minutes as they make out a few feet away. They break apart and stare into each other's eyes, passion and arousal burning between them.

"Make sure that everything down here and outside gets cleaned up," Stanley tells me, not looking away. "You're mom and I have to go upstairs for a bit."

With that, he leads her out of the kitchen by the hand. I can hear her giggles echo from the hall as they climb the stairs.

They spend the rest of the evening having sex while I scrub the kitchen and make sure the backyard is returned to the same state it was in before the party. Finally, I'm finished and I tiredly climb up to my room.

At the top of the stairs, I can hear their ongoing rutting from behind the closed door; groans and grunts of pleasure accompany the fast squeak of the bed's box spring.

"Here's the thank you you wanted, slut!"

A sharp, fleshy whack makes mom cry out in pain and pleasure.

"Yes, yes, thank me again!"

Several more smacks are delivered in quick and powerful succession, and mom's subsequent squeals of delight are her answer of "You're welcome."