Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I... it was a mistake, I didn't mean--"

"Oh, you bet your ass it was a mistake, a grave one." He takes a step toward me and I take one back.

"You opened your big mouth and wrecked what I had planned," he continues. "All those months of set up, ruined."

My heart is racing now, the blood having drained from my face. Of all the scenarios I had considered after talking to Tim, Stanley confronting me about it had somehow not crossed my mind.

"I warned you not to interfere and cause any more problems with me and your mom. You didn't listen, so now, you'll have to be punished."

I turn and make a move to run, but before I could get anywhere, Stanley lunges forward and snags the back of my collar. He drags me back toward him while I fight, fruitlessly, against his incredible strength, my socks sliding against the lacquered wood of the floor.

His large hands clamp onto my shoulders and shoves me roughly onto my knees, maneuvering my body until I'm crouched with my chest and face pressed against the living room floor and my ass turned upwards.

Kneeling horizontally next to me, Stanley uses his land hand to hold me down while his right takes a hold of the waistband of my shorts and begins yanking them down to expose my ass.

I go deadly still as I hear the clink of his belt being undone, then my eyes widen in alarm as realization rushes through me.

"No, please Stanley, don't! I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I beg.

"Too late for apologies, faggot. You need to be taught a lesson, one you won't soon forget."

With that he raises his hand high then brings it down fast and his looped leather belt cracks across the bare skin of my ass.

My scream echoes off the walls of the living room. Stanley lets the pain settle in for several seconds before bringing the belt down against my ass again.

"This is your punishment, faggot!"

*whack*

"Having your ass beat like a child!"

*whack*

"I fucking own you now!"

*whack*

"You and your bitch mother!"

*whack*

Over and over he brings the belt down, the leather biting sharply into the flesh of my skin. I beg and plead for him to stop, apologizing profusely in between yells of pain, but this does not deter him.

After what feels like an eternity, he finally ceases his beating. We're both panting heavily as he removes the hand keeping me pinned down against the floor. I slowly turn over to gently lay on my side and curl up in the fetal position, tears silently running down my cheeks. My ass cheeks throb with a burning pain and I swear I can feel the welts beginning to form already.

Stanley leans in closer, "From now on, anytime you even so much as ponder stepping out of line, I want your ass to throb with the memory of the spanking I just gave you. Do you understand me?"

I nod my head in acquiescence. He stands back up, towering over me. I hear the sound of a zipper being lowered and a few seconds later, a warm, thick stream of yellow liquid hits the side of my face.

"Ahhhhh," Stanley sighs heavily as he begins relieving himself all over me.

My mouth opens in surprise, causing some of his piss to trickle inside. I sputter, turning my face away and holding up my hand in a weak attempt to shield myself, but he continues swinging his big dick back and forth like a fireman wielding a hose, dousing my entire upper body in his urine.

His stream finally begins to wane after almost two minutes, dissipating slowly to small drips until he's finally done emptying himself of a large quantity of piss. He gives several shakes of his cock, loosening a few last droplets before tucking his shaft back inside his pants and zipping up.

My entire upper body is soaked as I lay in a puddle of his piss. I can smell it radiating off of me, saturating the hair matted against my forehead. I shift my neck to look up at him as he puts his belt back on.

"Make sure this is cleaned up before your mother and I come home tonight. And shower too, you fucking reek."

His twisted smile bears down on me as he finishes inserting the belt through the buckle, "You know, you scream just like your mom does when I beat her ass too."

He chuckles darkly as he walks around me and proceeds out the back door. The slam of it closing behind him leaves the house silent except for my small sniffles.

I don't know how long I lay there in Stanley's piss, waiting for the throbbing on the surface of my ass to calm down a bit before I attempt to stand. When I eventually climb to my feet, I'm already partially dry, his urine baked into my skin.

Shuffling slowly toward the kitchen, I fill a bucket with soap and water before grabbing a sponge. I spend the next fifteen minutes on my knees, scrubbing the floor clean of Stanley's piss, small, silent tears rolling down my cheeks.

Once I'm finished, I dump the contents of the bucket down the kitchen sink and rinse it out, then head upstairs to scrub the smell of his urine off me.

I stand under the warm water of the shower for a long time, just letting the soft jets pummel my face and body, before I finally begin lathering myself with soap.

I wash myself thoroughly to ensure that I'm completely devoid of any essence of him. The burn of humiliation in my cheeks matches the burning of my ass from his spanking as the whole thing replays in my head over and over.

Stanley had wasted absolutely no time establishing his dominance in our household, setting himself up for complete control by putting me in my place and ensuring that I knew where that was within the new hierarchy.

I didn't dare tell mom about this, shuddering at the thought of what he'd do if I did. He'd finally beaten me into submission, and I'll stay there until I have to leave for college.

I begin repeating my mantra from earlier, but it doesn't have the same effect in the aftermath of what just happened. Once the water starts to go cold, I slam the handle down and step out of the shower. In my room, I dress quickly and slip between the sheets of my bed, gently laying on my side to avoid the irritating sting of my ass making contact with the mattress.

Sleep comes very quickly and a bit unexpectedly. Guess being held down and spanked really takes the energy out of you.

However, I'm woken up several hours later by noises coming downstairs. Glancing at the clock, I see that it's quite late. Thuds on the stairs and quiet giggling let me know exactly who's making those noises.

I can hear lips smacking together once mom and Stanley reach the top of the stairs.

"We can't be too loud," mom drunkenly slurs in a poor attempt at whispering. "He might be sleeping."

"Let's see if you still feel that way once my dick's inside you," Stanley replies in a normal tone of voice.

Mom giggles and her door shuts with a thud several seconds later. It isn't long before the gentle squeaking of her box spring echoes from down the hall along with quiet, restrained moans from mom.

But as the squeaking increases in volume, so does she.

"Ohhhh," comes a constrained moan.

"Just fucking let it out, already," Stanley huffs.

He makes no attempts to quiet his voice. The wet slapping of bodies begins to join the other noises coming from their bedroom as their sex intensifies.

"Oh, yes, Stanley," mom says, her will to keep quiet slowly breaking down as the pleasure she's receiving from his cock builds.

"Tell me how much you love it," he prompts.

"I love it so much," she tells him immediately, her voice rising a bit in volume.

"What do you love?"

"Your cock," she says, louder still.

"And what else?"

"You," she proclaims at full volume. "Oh God, I love you, Stanley!" Her voice rings out, tinged with the freedom of doing so.

"Ugh, say it louder, ugh."

"I love you, Stanley," she practically yells. "I love you so much!"

He's fucking her fast and hard now, the box spring squeaking incessantly while the clapping from their colliding bodies is rapid. Her loud words are clearly a driving source of pleasure for him.

"Fuck yeah you do, bitch! Ugh, say it again!"

I reach down to free my cock from my pajama bottoms and take a hold of it. Tears silently roll down my cheeks as I jerk off while listening to my mother loudly declare her undying love for my bully while he fucks her.

Their cries of passion and love quickly reach their crescendo, signaling that both of them have achieved their respective orgasm. Mine is not far behind.

Once they're finished, silence finally descends on the house. As I lay in bed, mom's words continue echo inside my head, unable to be quieted. What she had not said to Tim in such a long time escaped her tonight, directed toward the asshole that had made my life miserable throughout most of high school while his prick was buried deep inside her.

The worst part was, I detected nothing but the truth from her. Even if forced out of her by his cock, I knew she meant every word she had said, and from the way Stanley urged her on, so did he.

--------

I wake up the next morning unaware of having fallen asleep. Glancing at the clock, I see that it's almost half past eight and stretch.

My stomach rumbles and I move to get out of bed. Opening the door, I step out into the hall and walk quietly to the stairs. When I reach the top landing, I can see mom's bedroom door is wide open. Either her or Stanley must've gotten up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom or something and not shut it upon returning.

Inside, both of them are fast asleep as they lay completely naked in bed, the thin sheets covering them just around the waist. Mom has her head resting on Stanley's well sculpted upper torso, her smooth legs intertwined with his thick, hairy ones. With every slow breath, her chest rises and falls causing her bare tits to push up against his defined abs.

I swallow hard and wonder if this will be the new normal for them, unashamedly displaying their relationship around the house now that they longer have to hide it. Their loud, passionate sex last night seemed to indicate so, almost as if they were emboldened from no longer having to suppress their strong desire for one another, even if they were barely managing to do so before.

Continuing downstairs, I made myself a bowl of cereal, wincing as I carefully sat down at the table. My butt cheeks were still sore from Stanley's spanking last night, and the pain brought back the memory of it, causing shame and humiliation to flood through me. I no longer felt any rage or anger about the situation, having had it beaten out of me as a consequence for letting it influence my actions in the first place.

I'm only a few bites in when I hear the loud thuds of someone coming down the stairs and my heart begins to speed up knowing who it is.

Stanley comes striding into the kitchen wearing only a pair of purple boxer briefs that cling tightly to his groin, the bulge from his large, flaccid cock evident.

"Sup, faggot?" He thumps me hard on the head as he passes by, causing me to spill the contents of my spoon into my lap.

He laughs as I stare down at the stain on the front of my pajama bottoms. Taking some napkins from the holder, I begin cleaning off the milk and cereal. Behind me, Stanley fiddles with the coffee maker before plopping down into what is now his seat at the head of the table.

The noise of the percolating coffee fills the silence of the room as Stanley gets comfortable in his seat, stretching his legs out in front of him and spreading them wide, displaying the bulge in his underwear from his large, flaccid cock, while clasping both of his hands behind his head, making his muscles stand out.

"What a great night's sleep. Your mom was eager to make sure I was well taken care of before I passed out, especially now that she no longer has to worry about that wimpy prick."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see him looking intently at me and I knew he was asserting his dominance, proudly displaying, not just the fact that he'd conquered my mother, but the cock and body he'd used to do it.

Avoiding eye contact, I resumed eating and Stanley snorted in derision and cockiness, looking away once he was assured that I'd understood him.

Mom came into the kitchen a few minutes later wearing a pink satin nightie, the hem of which ended at the tops of her thighs. She went straight to Stanley, her eyes fixed on him adoringly.

"Good morning, darling," she greets him with a deep kiss that lasts several seconds.

"Sup, baby? Sleep well?" He gives her a cocky grin as he eyes her body scantily covered by the nightie.

"It was the best night's sleep I've had in a long time," she says sincerely before giving him another kiss, this time slower and more passionate.

"That's what I like to hear. You're gonna be sleeping like that from now on with me around permanently."

"Nothing sounds better," she smiles affectionately at him, lightly grazing the top of his chest.

"How about you get that fine ass over to the stove and cook me up some breakfast, hm?"

"Of course! Any requests?"

"Three eggs, sunny side up, four slices of bacon, and some rye toast. Oh, and a cup of coffee when it's done."

"Anything for you," she kisses him one final time before rounding the table.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

"Morning," I mumble back.

"You want any eggs since I'm making Stanley some?"

"Sure, why not."

"Scrambled, right?"

I nod at her and soon the kitchen is filled with the smell of bacon grease and toasted bread. Mom places Stanley's large plate down in front of him before handing me mine, and he digs in as she refills his mug with more coffee.

"How is it?" She asks, climbing into his lap upon returning to the table.

"Fucking amazing," he tells her with his mouth full.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'll cook you a full breakfast just like this every morning if you want."

"That's exactly what I want," he wraps his large arms around her as he leans in for a kiss, his left hand palming one of her ass cheeks while his right caresses her inner thigh.

She giggles as he gently kisses her neck. Pulling away he gestures with his head toward the plate and she takes his cue, picking up a slice of bacon to bring to his open mouth. He bites down on it, chewing loudly while smiling up at her.

Mom alternates between feeding him pieces of bacon and forkfuls of egg, occasionally taking bites herself, looking the happiest I've ever seen her. I have to force myself not to gawk at them. She never treated Tim this way, waiting on him hand and foot like this. I knew she enjoyed the domestic aspect of her relationship with Stanley but this was complete subservience. Is this how she'd wanted to be him the entire time? Holding herself back from this behavior under the guise that they were merely friends?

This was never a phase or some deception he's tricked her into. Deep down she truly desired a gruff, commanding, brutish man to serve, and somehow Stanley had recognized that in her, then used his cock as bait to reel her in before revealing himself to be just the sort of man she craved to be with; no, to be possessed by.

This revelation about my mother has me reevaluating everything about this past summer, making my head spin. It all makes sense now, and I finally understand that there ultimately wasn't anything I could have done to change the trajectory of what had occurred.

I realize I've just been sitting here staring down at my eggs as my mind attempts to process all of this. My arm begins to move again, mechanically shoveling the now cold eggs into my mouth. I don't really taste them but I chew and swallow anyway.

Neither Stanley or mom had noticed me just sitting here, eyeing my plate. She was too focused on giving him tender kisses in between bites of food. Out of the corner of my eye, I finally notice her free hand has disappeared underneath the table, the arm attached to it moving gently as she attempts to discreetly massage the bulge in his underwear.

I return to eating my food, simultaneously aroused and repulsed by their behavior. My fork scrapes the empty plate just as mom and Stanley stand. His cock pushes out against the fabric of his boxer-briefs even more than they did when he first came down, no doubt from mom's handling of his package.

"Good timing," he notes. "Make sure to wipe down the stovetop when you're down with the dishes. You know how greasy bacon gets while it cooks."

With that, he leads mom into the living room, easing them both down onto the couch as he turns on the TV. I get to work collecting all the plates and cookware, washing them in the sink before setting them to dry on the rack.

Before switching off the water, I realize I missed a bowl by the stove and walk over to grab it. In my periphery, I notice some movement on the couch in the living room. Turning in that direction, I see the back of mom's head bobbing up and down over Stanley's crotch as she leans over from her spot on the couch next to him. His large body blocks me from seeing anything further as he relaxes back, legs spread wide open while he stretches his muscular arms along the top of the back of the couch.

I stare frozen by the stove with my arm outstretched, the glass bowl clenched tightly in my grip. She really isn't holding back now that she doesn't have to. My cock begins to stir watching her blonde hair cascading around her shoulders with every rise and fall of her head.

Suddenly, Stanley turns and glances over his shoulder, making eye contact with me as mom continues to go down on him, obvious to anything but the thick cock she's swallowing. My breath hitches in my throat from being caught watching them, fear causes the growing hardon in my pants to shrivel back up.

A slow, sadistic smile slowly spreads across Stanley's face and he winks at me before facing forward again, spreading his legs wider to provide mom with better access to his cock.

I stare after him for almost a minute, my mouth hanging half open as I anxiously contemplate if he saw how aroused I was becoming through the thin material of my pajama bottoms.

Slowly, I made my way back to the sink, watching the water slosh around inside. Eventually I clean the last bowl before scrubbing the stovetop, taking my time before making my way into the living room to go back upstairs.

As I approach, mom's back to sitting in an upright position on the couch. But next to her, Stanley sits with his legs wide open, his full erection on display as it strains against the front of his underwear, which has a wet spot on it, while the head of his cock just manages to poke out from the top.

He looks completely unashamed, not caring in the slightest bitt how indecent he appears, his eyes focused on the tv in front of him and nothing else. Mom has the decency to at least appear sheepish as she avoids eye contact with me. But she doesn't say anything or even attempt to offer any type of explanation, no longer feeling the need to pretend she isn't completely sexually enamored with him.

I hurry up the stairs and shut the door behind me. It isn't very long after when I hear the sounds of mom and Stanley's feet as they follow in my path, closing themselves away in her room.

They spend the rest of the morning having passionate sex, again unable to control their volume. I jerk off twice while listening before getting dressed and texting Sarah to come pick me up. She pulls up to the curb just as the shower starts in the bathroom, their giggles from inside almost seeming to follow me as I bound down the stairs and out the front door.

------

Stanley moved in with us not longer after that, assuming his rightful place as man of the house. He didn't have much stuff to bring, just some clothes and his Xbox. He left his workout equipment in his dad's garage since there wasn't a space for it all in our house.

It was more difficult adjusting to his presence than I initially thought it'd be. He was spending so much time at our house beforehand that I figured it wouldn't be that different from how we were already living, but alas, I was wrong.