Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pause when I see mom standing on the sidewalk in front of our house. She's talking with our neighbor from across the street, Janet Meyer, who's out walking her dog. They're both talking animatedly and I see mom gesture to her stomach before rubbing it as they both laugh. She eventually removes her hands only for them to be replaced by Mrs. Meyer's, who appears to be talking to mom's stomach, waiting for a response from the baby. Mom looks overjoyed, grinning widely as she watches the older woman fawn over her pregnant belly.

A small bout of anxiety flutters through me. I still haven't quite come to terms with mom's pregnancy yet, a weird hodgepodge of emotions constantly battling one another whenever the thought crosses my mind.

On its own, the prospect of a little brother is actually exciting. For years I dreamed of having someone to play with and tell secrets to, someone with whom I could form that special bond that siblings so often share.

But any joy that I would normally feel about having a little brother is besieged by anguish when I remember who his father is, as well as a small but substantial fear that I would be displaced by the arrival of his offspring.

As if on cue, Stanley saddles up beside me, thumping the back of my head in greeting.

"Sup, faggot? You slacking off?"

He notices me looking out the window and turns his head, following my gaze.

"Aye, your fine ass mom is out there talking to that old biddy from across the street."

He slings a large muscular arm over my shoulder, weighing me down with sheer muscle and trapping me beside him as we both continue to stare out at mom and Mrs. Meyer.

"Ah, fairy, who would've thought all those years ago when I first dropped you on your ass in gym that we'd end up here; me, kickin it as your wannabe stepdad, and your mom knocked up with my kid. Look at that shit, look how fucking good she looks carrying my baby around inside her. She has the right genes for it, not to mention she was eager as fuck for me to get her pregnant."

A shiver runs through me as I can't help but imagine them fucking with the intention of breeding mom, her excited yells urging him to fertilize one of her eggs. I straighten up a bit, trying not to squirm as my cock begins to harden in my pants.

"After I finally convinced her to go off birth control, she was begging me to put a baby in her. The first time I fucked her unprotected was magical, easily one of the hottest things I've ever experienced; cucking another man is one thing, but to take his woman while she's ripe and fertile with nothing protecting her from being inseminated is a whole new kind of high."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see he was hard in his mesh shorts, his bulge evident beneath the thin fabric. But unlike me, he made no attempts to hide his arousal, basking in the lust from sharing how he'd impregnated my mother.

"You should've heard how she pleaded for it the entire time, practically squealing with desperation for me to fill her unprotected cunt with my seed. It was so fucking hot. I put that shit up on PornHub, just couldn't keep it to myself."

My breath came in short gasps and my eyes grew wide as I stared at my mother chatting with Mrs. Meyer while gently caressing her tummy. I could feel Stanley giving me a sideways glance.

"What? You think I'm lying?"

I realize I've been subconsciously shaking my head back and forth, refusing to acknowledge his words.

"Oh trust me, fag, that video is very much up and running. Your mom's a natural born pornstar, all the strangers commenting say so."

Tears prickle in my eyes knowing a video of my mom being fucked and bred by my bully is out floating around on the internet. Simultaneously, my cock presses stiffly against the inside of my underwear at the same thought.

"You know you really fucked with my plans. I was gonna wait and show that shit to Tim once my kid was born and they'd gotten married. You don't know how badly I wanted to see the look on his face when he realized the kid his wife bore him wasn't his."

A couple of tears made their way slowly down my cheeks. I had no doubts about the validity of anything he just told me. Stanley was just that cruel of a human being.

"But, shit happens, doesn't it? And now here we are. Funny thing is, if you hadn't opened up your big mouth, you'd have had Tim around for a bit longer. Certainly long enough for him to pay for college I imagine."

He grinned sadistically at me and laughed, unslinging his arm from around my neck.

"Get back to work, Cinderbitch. I'm gonna go get your mom to come take care of this," he grabbed his hardon crudely through his mesh shorts as he moved towards the front hall.

"Julie, get in here," he called out to her after cracking open the door.

I wiped the tears from my cheeks while watching mom say goodbye to Mrs. Meyers and head for the house. Stanley led her upstairs once she was inside and not too long later the sounds of sex drifted down to me as I finished up cleaning the windows.

When Sarah came to pick me up a few hours later, they were still up in their room. I couldn't stop thinking about what Stanley had told me all day. Thoughts of that video circulated through my mind while I finished my chores and hung out with Sarah, leaving me distraught and quiet, but most of all, horny.

Sarah kept asking me why I was so distracted, but I just told her I was tired and that Stanley had been a pain in the ass today. No way was I going to tell her about what had actually happened, she'd be horrified.

I was hoping the two of us would have sex. I'd been pent up the entire afternoon and evening, so some release would have been great. But she had unfortunately started her period this morning, so that was out of the question.

However, I knew I needed to cum at some point and the thought of waiting until I went home the next day seemed impossible. On top of it all, and despite how horrible I felt about it, I was anxious to find and watch the video online, and I knew I wouldn't have been able to clear my mind or concentrate on anything until I did so.

So, later that night, after Sarah had fallen asleep, I broke a rule that I had made when we had started dating; to never watch anything mom and Stanley related while I was with her. But the intense arousal that had been building the last several hours overrode all the logical reasons I shouldn't do it.

Yet, I still found myself creeping out of bed while Sarah breathed softly beside me. My cock was already completely hard with anticipation as I moved around the side of the bed to grab my phone and headphones from the dresser.

I shut myself inside the bathroom, flicking on the light before shoving my pajama bottoms and underwear to the floor and taking a seat in the toilet. Hastily, I plug my headphones in and pull up the internet to begin my search.

Twenty fruitless minutes later and I'm still scrolling through PornHub. I've tried every possible search suggestion I can think of, yet I haven't found anything, much to my disappointment.

Frustrated both sexually and mentally, I decide to give up the search for now and just jerk off to one of the videos I have saved in the hidden album on my phone. I can continue to look at a different time, but right now, I desperately just want to satisfy my lustful desire of watching mom and Stanley fucking in some way, regardless of the context.

I pull up the video of them fucking on the couch, where the camera is resting against the lamp, filming as she sits in his lap riding him.

Capturing my rock hard cock in my hand, I quickly begin stroking, sighing with the relief of finally stimulating myself sexually. I know I'm not going to last very long, and I quickly build up to a moderate rhythm.

Not long into the video, the churning starts deep in my groin, signaling the beginning of an orgasm. My fisted hand excitedly pumps my shaft, and I'm so deeply engrossed in the video that when the door abruptly opens, I nearly fall off the toilet in surprise.

The phone slips in my sweaty palm and I scramble for several seconds trying to recover it while Sarah's shocked face stares at me from the doorway. In my panic, I'm unable to get a firm hold of it, and I watch in horror as the phone tumbles to the floor and slides across the tile to the center of the small room. The force of the fall causes the headphones to be yanked free from the phone's jack.

"Oh my god," she blurts. "I'm so sor--"

She stops as the sounds of raunchy sex fills the room; moaning, grunting, the wet slapping of flesh against flesh. I'm frozen in panic, unsure what to do, when clear voices come from the phone.

"Yeah, you like this big dick, slut?"

"Yes, I love it so much!"

"Are you my nasty little whore?"

"God, yes!"

I watch as Sarah's eyes grow big in recognition, and her head slowly moves down to look at the phone face up on the floor.

"Ugh, ugh, fucking cheating skank. Ride my cock, bitch!"

There's a rough slap and mom's wails of pleasure practically echo off the bathroom walls.

"Slap my ass again, Stanley. Slap it again!"

Sarah's mouth opens in disbelief before she covers it in one hand.

"Wait, Sarah, it's- it's not what you think, I swear," my voice comes out in a high pitched panic.

Her eyes shift from the phone back up to me and I can see there's tears in them just before her face transforms from a look of disbelieving horror to one of inherent revulsion.

She turns and flees from the doorway. I stand to run after her but stumble over the clothing bunched around my ankles and fall to the floor with a thud.

I climb to my feet, roughly pulling up my pants as I exit the bathroom. Sarah is pacing the living room when I walk in. Her back is to me but I can hear her crying.

"Sarah, I--"

"What the fuck was that?" She turns and yells at me, tears streaming down her face.

"It's not what it looks like, I swear!" I hold up my hands in defense.

"Not what it looks like?! You were jerking off while watching a video of your mom fucking her boyfriend!"

"No, I- I found the video, and- and... I was- I was..." I stammer incoherently trying to come up with some explanation, any explanation, that could make this all better, to no avail.

Sarah's shaking her head at me, her lips trembling. "That's so fucked up," she whispers, as her face crinkles in anguish.

Sarah," I beg. "Please--"

"Go."

"Wh-what?"

"Go, get out of my apartment," she points at the door.

"Sarah--"

"Kyle, stop! Just get your stuff and go."

I stare into her eyes, at the resolve there, and know that it's over. It feels like the air has left room. Mechanically, I move into the bedroom, only vaguely registering my actions as I collect the few things I have here. The video is still playing when I scoop my phone up off the bathroom floor. The ringing in my ears becomes louder when I close it out.

Sarah has her back to me when I shuffle into the living room and I stand there for several seconds, my mouth repeatedly opening and closing as I try to figure out something to say. Ultimately, I elect to say nothing at all, opening the door and shutting it behind me once I'm in the hall.

The walk to the bus stop and the ride home pass by in a daze, my body on autopilot as it carries me along. The house is dark and quiet when I push my way in through the front door. I stand in the unlit silence of the front hall before climbing the staircase on the way to my room, crawling into bed fully clothed once the door is shut behind me.

With the pillow pressed against my right cheek, I stare blankly at the wall a few inches from my face. Sarah got me through everything that had happened in the last several months. Now I lost her too, all because Stanley.

Deep down I knew I shared some, if not most, of the blame. But in this moment, wallowing in misery, I just wanted him to be at fault for everything. After all, this started at the beginning of summer when he moved in next door, waltzing into mine and mom's lives, wreaking reckless havoc in his wake. And all I have left is myself to count on. Nobody else.

------

Snow falls hard on Christmas morning, adding to the cheer that mom exuberates. Opening presents is the first thing that we do in the morning after mom and I finish talking to grandma on the phone. We normally spend Christmas with her down in Florida since she doesn't like the cold. She moved down there five years ago after marrying her third husband, staying even after he left.

But Stanley didn't want to travel during the busy holiday season, so instead, I'm sitting sullenly on the couch watching Stanley greedily tear into his mound of gifts while mom stands off to the side, beaming.

Video games, a watch, designer clothes, a new iPhone; he opens each present before smugly showing off what's inside and declaring, with an incredible amount of false modesty, how he doesn't deserve to have so much money spent on him, prompting mom to enthusiastically reassure him that he indeed does. I look down at the package of socks and underwear in my lap, frowning.

"What's the matter, sweetheart? Didn't you need some new socks and underwear?"

I look up at her and open my mouth to answer, Stanley cutting me off before I even have a chance to speak.

"He's still moping about being dumped by that girl," he says with an eye roll.

"Oh, sweetie," mom coos, concern etched across her face. "I know how hard that must've been on you. You really liked her, huh?"

"I did," I said, getting choked up.

"Why though?" Stanley asks, mystified. "She was a complete cow. So damn dull."

He hoists himself to his feet and moves toward the kitchen as I shoot him a nasty glare that he either doesn't see or ignores.

"Listen," mom says as she perches on the coffee table, "It'll get better in time, and when you meet someone else, someone you love, nothing else will matter, trust me."

She places her hand on mine in comfort, and I feel a bit better, although that last bit about nothing else mattering when you find love rings a bit too true on her part. Still, it's a nice gesture.

"Ugh, enough with all the damn sulking," I hear from behind me. "Let's get back to the fucking joy."

Mom's eyes shift up from mine, catching sight of something that makes her gasp and her face light up. I turn to look as she gets to her feet. Stanley stands behind the couch, his large, muscular arms carrying a light blue wooden bassinet.

"Merry Christmas, baby," he smirks.

And just like that, I'm forgotten.

"Oh my god," mom squeals, approaching him. "Stanley, I- it's..."

"You like it?"

He sets it down beside him and mom leans over, admiring it.

"I love it! It's beautiful," she reaches out, gently gliding her hands across the smooth, refined wood. "So much detail."

She traces the heart carved into the wood above where the baby's head would be. The words, "Stanley Jr.", are centered in the middle.

"Did you make this yourself?"

"It wasn't that big a deal," his voice drips with fall modestly. "Look, it rocks too."

He gives the bassinet a small push and it gently rocks side to side in response.

"Stanley, it's perfect. You're amazing." She throws her arms around his neck, planting several kisses on his lips, muttering in between each, "You're amazing, and perfect."

His hands slide around her waist and cup both ass cheeks.

"I love you so fucking much," she says in an adoring voice before kissing him.

Their head turns in opposite directions as their kiss deepens, low moans of satisfaction matching the sound of their tongues intertwining.

I stare at the bassinet as it continues to slowly sway next to them.

------

Later that evening, mom and Stanley head out to have dinner at his mom's house with all his brothers. His dad flew out a couple of days ago to spend Christmas with his family.

I told them I'm not feeling well and didn't want to go, half expecting Stanley to tell me to stop being a pussy and deal with it. Instead, he just rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever."

I think he honestly just wanted a break from my sulking. Either way, I didn't have to spend the rest of Christmas around Stanley and his obnoxious brothers. Instead I got to spend it by myself in our quiet house. Mom promises to bring me back a plate as they leave, but I'm not very hungry.

Once they're gone, I change into my pajamas and settle in for a solemn night of playing video games before going to bed early. Several hours in, I just finish a round of Smash Bros. when I feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

I set down the controller and pull my phone out, the notification indicating I have a text from Stanley. Wary but curious, I open it and realize that it's a group text, sent to dozens of numbers including mine. My eyes scan the brief message.

"Merry Christmas, here's to spreading joy the way Julie spreads her legs for me."

There's a link underneath the message and I spot the word "pornhub" at the beginning of the URL, making my heart skip a beat.

Tentatively, I click the link, bringing up the homepage of a PornHub account. I swallow hard, seeing the name, "Stanley_the_Stallion", under the profile picture of a muscular man in a ski mask flexing. My mind flashes back to the conversation I had with Stanley a few days ago.

Thumbing down the page I see an assortment of videos have been uploaded, spanning back months. All of the thumbnails are of mom in various lewd sex positions, and I think of all the numbers in the group text he sent this link to. My cock pulses as a shudder rocks my body.

Scanning the page, my eyes go wide when they stop on the most recently uploaded video, the title of which reads, "Cheating Whore Impregnated by Young Stud".

My breathing becomes heavy as I stare down at the screen. Moving quickly, I grab my headphones off the nightstand and plug them in, my hands shaking in anticipation. Tentatively, I hit play and expand the video to full screen.

The video starts in an unfamiliar but well lit bedroom. Tacky posters of cars and women in bikinis cover the walls, while the floor is littered with a variety of dirty clothes and empty beer cans. The place looks gross and I imagine that it must have some type of musty smell to it.

The camera is nearly eye level with the simple bed that faces it; a mattress with rumpled, unmade sheets atop a box spring pushed up against the wall opposite the camera. Naked and laying horizontally on her back is mom, her toned legs spread open while she sensually fingers herself. Her eyes are trained on something off screen, mouth slightly ajar, releasing deep, lust filled pants as she continuously plays with her pussy.

A man steps forward from the right hand side of the screen and comes into view. Despite being only visible from the neck down, I recognize Stanley immediately, and wonder if this was recorded in his room at the house next door. His large body, rippling with sheer muscle, is turned to the side, showing off his incredibly long and girthy uncut dick. Completely erect, it sticks straight out from a wild bush of dark, coarse pubic hair, pulsing energetically as he prepares to mount and impregnate my waiting mother. I can just make out the shine from some precum dotting the tip of his cockhead.

"Breeding position, slut," he declares in a deep, commanding voice.

Mom shuffles to reposition herself in the center of the bed, ruffling the already disheveled sheets before opening her legs and tucking them up above her body, exposing her small, pink, hairless pussy to the camera.

Stanley turns and approaches the end of the bed, greeting the lens with a full view of his hairy ass and fat, equally hairy, low hanging balls. He languidly climbs onto the bed and crawls in between mom's legs, deftly maneuvering his large body over her small, delicate one. Mom hooks the heels of her feet onto the back of his muscular thighs as he spreads them wide, giving himself plenty of space and purchase for thrusting while she simultaneously opens herself up for him to be able to enter her more easily. Her arms encircle his broad, well defined shoulders as he lowers himself down onto her, his big, strong arms planted on either side of her head.