Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 10

Story Info
Stanley and Julie drastically change the family dynamic.
9.3k words
4.21
22.1k
34

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sovany
Sovany
597 Followers

It was late in the morning when I woke up. Having worked until closing the previous day, it wasn't that surprising that I had slept so long.

Stretching as I sat up, I cracked my neck and grabbed my phone off the bedside table. Sarah had texted me about an hour ago to confirm that she was coming to pick me up once her shift was over this evening. I smiled to myself and quickly replied with a confirmation.

We had different schedules this week, so I hadn't seen her in a few days and was looking forward to hanging out with her, especially since we'd been fooling around more and more recently. It hadn't progressed to sex yet but we were slowly inching our way there. I was pretty eager for it and to finally shed my status as a virgin, even though I was a bit apprehensive about actually performing. I sometimes found it difficult to maintain my erection with Sarah when we were messing around and had to concentrate to keep it up.

I had read about death grip before but never really understood how it could be a problem until I experienced it firsthand. I had vowed to cut back on masturbating frequently but that was much easier said than done, especially with how often, and how loudly, mom and Stanley had sex.

Still, I had been managing to hold myself back while they fucked raucously during all hours of the day, and I was proud of myself for doing so.

I climbed out of bed when my stomach began rumbling loudly and headed downstairs in search of food. Grocery bags were scattered across the countertops in the kitchen and I observed mom reaching up on her toes to shove a bag of flour onto the top shelf in one of the open cabinets.

As she did so, her halter top rode up, revealing her tattoo of Stanley's initials on her lower back just above the waistband of her denim cutoff shorts. Even though it had been two weeks since Stanley's birthday when she had gotten it, seeing the small "S.P." branded onto her in dark, black ink never failed to make me feel just a tad despondent, or to make my cock leap.

Just then, Stanley comes bounding through the backdoor into the kitchen, both of his hands full of grocery bags and a self satisfied smirk on his face. He caught me frowning as I stared at mom's tattoo and didn't waste the opportunity to feel smug about convincing her to have it done, something he reminded me of by grinning like an asshole as we made eye contact. I looked away, embarrassed at being caught as well as him taking pleasure in the whole thing.

"These are the last of the groceries," Stanley says, dropping the bags onto the counter.

"Thank you, baby."

Stanley reaches over and gives her a smack on the ass. Mom's yelp quickly turns into a teasing laugh as she puts her arms around his neck and kisses him deeply in return.

I move into the kitchen, ignoring them as they kiss and giggle. Mom finally notices my presence when I open the fridge to grab the milk.

"Oh, good morning, sweetheart," she smiles as she turns her head toward me.

"Morning," I mumble back, maneuvering around them to grab a bowl and spoon.

"There's an unopened box of cereal in one of the bags," she stifles a giggle while trying to ignore Stanley's imploring lips as they move along her neck.

"Tell him now," he says in her ear.

My eyes shift from her face to his then back again.

"Tell me what," I ask warily.

"Sweetheart, why don't we sit down."

She unlocks her arms from around Stanley and pulls a chair out. I sit down, watching as she grabs something from inside her purse and moves to take the seat opposite me. Elation seems to exude from her as Stanley plops down in the chair to her right.

I shift nervously in my seat, unsure of what to expect. The last time this happened, they told me that they were officially together.

I glance back and forth between them as they sit across from me. Mom is practically glowing, a beaming smile on her face while Stanley leans back casually with his arms behind his head, his legs spread wide open. He wears a small smirk as he watches me, as if he's in on a joke that I'm not aware of.

"Sooo..." I trail off pensively. "What's this all about?"

Mom glances sideways at Stanley, still smiling. She looks as if she's about to burst.

"Well sweetheart, we found something out a little while ago, something incredibly exciting. But we didn't want to share it with you until we got confirmation and knew for sure. And, well, we did, early this morning while you were asleep."

It's then that I finally get a glimpse of the item she's been clutching tightly in both hands as her fingers unfurl, revealing something small and square. It almost looks like the back of a Polaroid picture.

My heart skips a beat as I process what she's holding along with her words. I can feel the blood slowly draining from my face and patches of black swim in my vision. No, please God, don't let it be what I think it is. In front of me, Stanley's smirk grows wider as he observes my reaction.

"Kyle, Stanley and I are going to have a baby. You're going to be a big brother!" She says this last part with a burst of enthusiasm and places what she's holding face up on the table.

My fears are confirmed as I stare down at a sonogram, the grainy black and white image of a small fetus burning itself into my brain. Printed at the bottom are the words, "Baby Pachis - 9 weeks," along with today's date.

She's nine weeks along. Her and Stanley have only been official together for five, meaning he got her pregnant a whole month before she broke up with Tim.

The memory of finding their conversation on Snapchat where he tells her to go off her birth control flashes quickly through my mind and I feel like I'm going to throw up. She had rejected the idea at the time but clearly must've come around to it at a later point.

My mouth opens as I attempt to speak. Mom stares hopefully back at me, waiting for my response, while Stanley continues to just smirk.

"Th- that's great, mom," I finally manage to force out along with a small smile. "That's really... great."

"Oh, I'm so happy you think so," she gleefully claps her hands before getting up to wrap me in a tight hug. "We finally have the family we always wanted!"

My arms mechanically move to hug her back as the happy image of mom, Tim, and I as a family is obliterated and replaced with this reality.

Mom kisses me on the cheek several times before pulling away.

"I'm going to call your grandmother. She'll be excited to hear the news as well."

She bounds off into the living room while I stare dully at nothing in particular, a hollow, empty feeling inside my chest. Stanley chortles softly as he slowly pushes his chair back from the table and stands. I look up at him when he moves to stand in front of me and see his smirk has transformed into a sadistic grin.

Leaning down, his face is only a few inches from mine when he says, "You can call me 'daddy' from now on."

His laughter is loud and obnoxious as I shudder from displeasure. He stalks out of the room, still laughing heartily while I sit and attempt to comprehend the last few minutes.

A baby. A fucking baby. That asshole, that piece of shit, stuck his prick inside my mother, my wonderful mother, and got her pregnant. This was much more permanent than any tattoo could ever be.

Slowly, I rise from the chair and walk, trance-like, to my room, no longer hungry. I pass mom talking excitedly on the phone while Stanley sits grinning next to her.

Once inside, I shut the door softly and lean against it. I still can't wrap my mind around mom's pregnancy. In just under seven months, a baby is going to come out of hrt looking just like Stanley. She willingly let him inside her unprotected, over and over, until they made a baby, one that would be my younger sibling and who would share DNA with both Stanley and I.

The idea of it filled me with existential dread and unbelieving despair, but also an intense and extreme arousal, and as I lean with my back against the door, an erection rages inside my pants, aching to burst free and be stimulated.

I quickly undo my button and zipper, pulling out my hardened cock. My hand starts moving rapidly along my shaft, a strong, almost numbing sensation deep in my groin, as I think of all the times mom and Stanley had fucked over two months ago, how he'd rammed his bare cock deep inside her newly unprotected cunt, fired copious amounts of his seed into her fertile womb, mixing their DNA to create a child together.

My hips push forward as I begin shooting all over the hardwood floor of my bedroom. Cum drenches the area in front of me as I grunt from the exertion of a powerful orgasm. When the last drop finally dribbles out, I practically collapse from exhaustion, panting heavily as I stare down at the mess I made.

I eventually mop it all up with the towel hanging on the back of my door before tossing it into the closet and laying face down on my bed. So much had changed in the last several weeks but this was the biggest of them all. A baby essentially ensured Stanley's presence in our lives forever, something I'm sure he was acutely aware of when he'd done the deed.

My mind swam with all the new possibilities of what was to come, and despite the appalling nature of the entire situation, as well as having just finished jerking off, I soon found myself masturbating again, the thought of my bully impregnating my cheating mother just too arousing to resist.

------

Summer ended and fall commenced as things settled down in our house. We all fell into our routines and roles by a certain point, which helped a bit in dealing with everything but not by much. Mom's pregnancy progressed beyond her first trimester, and despite how much it hurt seeing her belly swell with Stanley's child, her impregnation by him became my go to fantasy when jerking off. I still watched the videos I had of them fucking but nothing turned me on more than picturing them mating for the first time.

This became a problem of sorts once Sarah and I started having sex. The first time we did it, I had trouble keeping my erection. I initially chalked it up to the nervousness of having sex, not just for the first time with her, but for the first time in general. When it happened the second time, I realized I needed to once again cut down on jerking off so much.

It proved to be more difficult than it was the first time, however. Especially since mom and Stanley continued to have very loud and passionate sex multiple times a day, her pregnancy seemingly having no effect on her libido. In fact, him impregnating her found its way into their conversations during sex, making it even harder to avoid jerking off.

Eventually, I realized that if I thought of the two of them fucking while I was having sex with Sarah, it made it much easier to keep my erection. I could even manage to cum if I was particularly horny.

Other than the awkwardness of first time sex, my relationship with Sarah was going great. She's what got me through the difficulty of living at home and dealing with Stanley as well as mom's pregnancy.

She even came over for dinner once in October, even though I tried my hardest to prevent it. Mom had noticed how much time I was spending out of the house and put two and two together once she saw me getting into Sarah's car. So she insisted on meeting her one night. I put it off as much as I could until Stanley finally forced me to set it up.

I was a nervous wreck for days leading up to it. Every possible scenario of what could happen with Stanley there ran through my mind and none of them ended well.

But it surprisingly went ok. Mom was very welcoming and Stanley was quiet most of the evening, silently watching our interactions throughout dinner. This made me nervous at first but I was able to tentatively relax after a while.

Even though dinner turned out better than expected, I was still relieved when Sarah told me she was going to be spending Thanksgiving with her family, who lived several hours away. I knew I couldn't count on Stanley having some type of subdued behavior regularly, so the more I could minimize them interacting, the better.

So, Thanksgiving dinner ended up just being me, mom, and Stanley. His dad left for Las Vegas with some of his friends while his brothers were with his mom, who he talked to in the morning.

Mom already had a decent sized bump by then which she displayed proudly and took joy in caressing. She was so happy being pregnant and I think a big part of it was that Stanley was the father.

She cooked a big meal and our table was practically overflowing. After we were finished, we all got up; mom and Stanley moved to relax on the couch while I cleaned up the table and packed away the leftovers, a duty that I performed automatically now.

As I moved empty dishes from the table to the sink, I could see mom and Stanley making out in the living room. She sat in his lap, her arms locked around his neck as they kissed fervently.

After twenty minutes of tongue wrestling, I heard her speak quietly to him while I silently put leftover food into Tupperware.

"You know you're what I'm most thankful for this year, right?"

"Am I?" Cockiness dripped from his voice.

"Absolutely. You made me yours and put a baby inside me. I couldn't have wanted anything more."

"Shit, I was just doing what came natural."

"I know, you were just following your instincts when you claimed me, and that's partly the reason I'm yours."

"You recognized a real man when you finally had one inside you. The rest just fell into place."

"God, I love you," she tells him with passion before clamping her mouth to his once more.

They resumed kissing with a new intensity and it wasn't long before they headed to their room. I made sure the kitchen was spotless before heading upstairs myself, the sounds of lewd and ravenous fucking coming from behind mom and Stanley's closed door. Thus, Thanksgiving ended with all three of us cumming; Stanley inside of mom, mom on Stanley's cock, and me all over my stomach as I jerked off while listening to them.

------

The music playing from downstairs went perfectly with the smell of freshly baked cookies that hit me as soon as I opened the door. Christmas is several weeks away, but mom always goes crazy as soon as the calendar rolls over to the first of December. That's why she's baking cookies so early in the morning. Hopefully they've cooled enough so that I could snag some before I head into work.

Mom was bustling around the kitchen, her swollen belly jiggling as she moved from the table to the stove and back again. Stanley was in his usual spot at the head of the table, sipping coffee while scrolling through his phone. The colder weather apparently had little effect on him as he was, typically, wearing very little, just boxer briefs and slides.

"Morning, sweetheart," mom greets me with a broad smile. The last several months have been the happiest I have ever seen her.

"Morning," I reply. "The cookies smell great mom."

"If you wait a few minutes, you can snag a couple on your way out."

"I think I can be a little late for some of your cookies."

I drop into a chair, eyeing the dozens of cookies laid out on metal sheets that cover half the table, and notice something off to the side. Reaching over, I grab the slick, rectangular edges and hold it up.

"Oh, that's a mock-up of our Christmas card this year," mom tells me. "What do you think? Cute isn't it?"

The front of the Christmas card is taken up by a large photo of mom and Stanley. They're both on the ground in front of our fully decorated Christmas tree, the soft, plush red skirt beneath them. Mom sits in between Stanley's long spread open legs and leans back against his chest. His arms encircle her and his hands overlay hers, which cradle her pregnant belly. Mom beams proudly at the camera, while Stanley offers a huge, shit eating grin, as if saying, "Yeah, I fucking did it. I knocked her up."

At the very bottom, underneath the photo, written in white cursive lettering against the blue background, is the message, "Seasons greeting and Merry Christmas, With much love, Stanley, Julie, and little S.J."

Mom just found out she was having a boy not too long ago. My mouth almost fell open when she told me they were going to name him Stanley Jr., S.J. for short.

I stare down unbelievably at the card for several seconds before looking up at her.

"What? You don't like it?"

"Wh-why didn't you include my name in the message?"

"You said you didn't want to be in the picture when we asked you, so it didn't seem to make any sense to include your name if you weren't going to be in the picture with us."

"But you could've asked. It's like I don't even exist anymore."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a small smirk tug at the corner of Stanley's mouth.

"Oh, don't be ridiculous," she dismisses. "Who's going to forget that you're my son? Besides, you wouldn't have been in the picture anyway if you had moved out and gone to school."

"That's different, I'm still living here."

She sighed in frustration and turned toward the counter.

"Kyle, why are you getting all wound up over this? You said you didn't want to be in the picture, so you're not, and now you're upset because you're not in the picture but your name's not on the card?"

I sat not saying anything with my mouth in a firm line. When she said it like that, it did sound childish and ridiculous.

"Look, I don't want to argue about this and ruin the morning. Here are your cookies," she set a bundle of warm cookies in front of me. "I have to go pee."

She walks off toward the bathroom and I quietly place the card back onto the table and reach for the cookies, which are wrapped in paper towels.

"Don't worry, fairy," Stanley finally speaks, not looking up from his phone. "No one's going to forget about you. I made sure that a bunch of people we went to school with are on the mailing list for one of our Christmas cards. Oh, and I made sure that cuck Tim got one as well."

I stare at him in horror for several seconds before he slowly looks up at me, a sadistic grin on his face.

"Why?" I finally say.

"Just trying to share the Christmas joy," he answers sarcastically before standing up. "Isn't that what Jesus would do?"

He laughs and stalks out of the room, the stairs thumping loudly as his large feet come down on them. I look back down at the picture of the two of them, taking in the Christmas card that will be greeting possibly dozens of kids I went to school with, letting them all know, if they didn't already, that my mom was carrying Stanley Pachis' son.

The cookies felt cold in my hands as I stood to go to work and I no longer wanted to eat them. So I left the bundle on the bus when I got off at my stop. Sarah wasn't working today, so I didn't have anyone at work to cheer me up.

Luckily, I was going shopping for her Christmas present after work and that alone was enough to lift my spirits a bit. I wanted to get her something really special. She's such an amazing person and has helped me out so much since I met her. She truly made my life better and I wanted something that would reflect that.

After some thinking and a bit of research, I decided on a little gold heart necklace to show how much I adored her. The jewelry store I went to was offering me a great deal, but even then, it still costs a decent of chunking of what I'd saved up from working at Office Depot, but Sarah was worth it, and I couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she opened it on Christmas Day.

------

Late one afternoon a few days before Christmas, I was cleaning the living room, trying to get my chores done before I went over to Sarah's. I pulled up the blinds of the bay window that looked out the front of the house. Dowsing the glass in windex, I began carefully wiping it down, trying to not to leave any streaks.

Sovany
Sovany
597 Followers