Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spend the next several seconds settling into this position, enjoying the sensual feeling of their bodies fitting together before proceeding. My cock is practically bursting out of the front of my pajama bottoms, having grown to its full length while they enjoined their bodies.

I stare intensely at their limbs, tightly entangled, and fiercely clutching each other, completely aroused as they prepare to mate in the way that God intended when he created us.

On screen, Stanley shallowly moves his hips back and forth, sliding his engorged shaft along her slick entrance. Their low moans are a mix of both satisfaction and anticipation.

Once his cock is well lubed with her juices, he moves his hips back, his fuzzy ass rising in the air as he aligns the tip of his cockhead with the opening to her cunt. Slowly, he begins driving his hips forward, pushing his pole past her inflamed lips as he enters her and breaching the inner walls of her tunnel as he packs her full of his hefty meat.

"Oh God," she moans as if in a daze.

Stanley doesn't stop until he's completely inside her and his fat, scruffy nuts are pressed tightly against the soft, velvety smooth alabaster skin of her round ass.

"Oh fuck, I'm in you unprotected," Stanley utters, his voice a mix of disbelief, triumph, and lust. "Jesus fucking Christ. You feel that, slut? You feel how hard I am? That's the cock that's going to impregnate you."

"So big," mom pants, "I can't wait for you to breed me."

His mouth quickly finds hers in near exasperation and they both moan alongside the wet sounds of their tongues interlocking. They kiss for about a minute before Stanley ends it, his face hovering just a few inches above hers, watching as he slowly withdraws his cock until just the tip is left inside her and then pushing slowly back in.

Mom groans loudly as he fills her up again, her legs and arms clutching him tightly. Stanley breathes heavily as he repeatedly pulls his cock almost completely out before pushing it back in all the way, fucking her at a slow but steady pace.

I pull my cock out of my pajama bottoms and grip it tightly to start jerking while watching Stanley and my mom create my little brother. I'm mesmerized by the sight of Stanley's furry balls straining against mom's luscious pale ass cheeks every time he bottoms out inside her. They look so heavy and full, no doubt from containing ample amounts of sperm that he'll soon be flooding her cervix with.

"You're so fucking wet," Stanley grunts. "You excited for me to knock you up?"

"Yeeeesss," mom groans exuberantly. "I want you to put a baby inside me."

"Oh don't you worry, I have several days worth of my seed stored up to inseminate you with. Gonna saturate your insides with grade-A Pachis family spunk. Won't be long before you've got my kid planted in your womb."

Mom moans in intense pleasure and her breaths come out in excited gasps.

"Yeah, you like the sound of that, don't ya? My fucking baby growing inside you."

"I do, I want my stomach to get big and round with your child, feel it kick inside of me. I want to make you a daddy!"

Stanley's pace starts to quicken, pushing his meaty hog inside her at a faster rate, the lustful fervor produced from their conversation fuels his desire to breed her. Mom's hands slide from his shoulders down to his hairy ass, gripping it tightly as it rises and falls every time he plunges himself deep into the depths of her tight, slippery channel. The light refracts off the diamond of her engagement ring, drawing my attention to it as it glints brightly on her left hand.

"You wanna make me a daddy, huh? Not that cuck next door?"

"No," mom declares assuredly and without hesitation. "He can't get me pregnant, he's not a real man."

"That's why you snuck out to make a baby with the 20-year old stud next door, isn't it?"

"Yes, you're strong and virile. You're the man I want to father my children and reproduce with. You deserve to have my body carry your child inside it!"

As if responding automatically to her own words, mom's body begins to move against Stanley's. She deftly starts rolling her hips in time with his thrusts, driving her pelvis upward while pushing back against his cock every time he re-enters her pussy. Her hands tug hard on his furry ass in an attempt to get him as deep inside her as possible.

"Fuck yeah, you're gonna do your part to further the Pachis family line by pushing out a baby that looks just like me."

"I will," mom assures him confidently. "I'm gonna give you as many babies as you want. Let you fill up my womb with little Pachis'."

"That's goddamn right, you're gonna walk around barefoot and pregnant with my babies as soon as I finally baste your eggs with my cum."

"Do it, blow your big load inside my unprotected cunt and get me pregnant. I want to have your baby!"

"Ugh, say it again," he grunts.

He's fucking her fast and hard now, overcome by the natural and intensely pleasurable urge to inseminate her with his child. His balls thwack repeatedly against her ass, joining the sounds of wet, slapping flesh produced from their colliding pelvises as his shaft rapidly penetrates her soaked pussy.

"I want to have your baby, Stanley," she declares loudly. "I want to feel my belly stretching to accommodate your offspring in my womb."

My cock is so hard in my hand, I wonder if it will fall off. It just might, considering how intensely I'm jerking it. This is the hottest sex they've ever had. Their limbs are interlocked tightly as their bodies writhe manically on an unmade bed in Stanley's disgusting room in an feral attempt at conceiving a child.

It's a true mating, raw and primal. Just two animals enthusiastically embracing their natural, biological urge to create a new life with one other. And it's the most arousing thing I've ever witnessed. Their dirty talk about impregnating mom makes it even hotter.

"Fucking whore," he says, his voice tinged with excitement. "Gonna breed you well, pump you full of babies over and over until your belly is fat and swollen with one."

"I want it. Give it to me, please," mom begs. "Make me a mommy again like you said you would!"

"I will, you're gonna be a mommy to plenty of Pachis babies. You're gonna spend the next several years giving me a whole fucking brood of kids."

"Yes, my new purpose in life is to give you as many kids as possible!"

"That's why God put you on this Earth, slut, for the privilege of bearing me a bunch of fucking babies!"

"Ohhh, I'm so lucky I get to make you a daddy! I'm going to give you so many children!"

"Ugh, fuck, get ready, bitch, here comes the first one. Here comes my seed. Ugh, gonna finally knock you up. Uggggghhhh!"

Stanley pushes himself deep inside the snug tightness surrounding his rod, making noises that can only be described as part snort and part grunt. His body begins to move erratically, signaling that he's unloading against the opening of my mother's cervix and sending his vast amounts of sperm off on their journey to conceive a child.

He pushes himself all the way to the hilt, his heavy balls, pressed firmly against the underside of her ass, twitch as his genes pour into her unprotected cunt.

"Oh God, I can feel it," mom cries. "I can feel your cum seeping into me!"

My cock starts spasming, cum shooting from the tip all over the front of my shirt. I grunt with every blast while on screen, mom gasps and begins to shudder, an orgasm rocking her body just like mine does to me. Her mouth falls open and she presses herself tightly against Stanley's body, creaming his cock while it continues dumping baby batter down her tunnel.

"Ahhhh," Stanley groans in satisfaction. "That's it, take it, take it all."

They bring their mouths together in a deep and sensuous kiss, moaning as their tongues battle within tightly sealed lips. The last of my cum sputters out like the closing of a faucet and I fall back in exhaustion.

"Oh God, we did it," mom exclaims exuberantly when they break apart. "We made a baby."

"Mmm, the first of many," Stanley replies gruffly.

He gives a series of short, shallow thrusts in an attempt to empty himself of all the semen he had saved up, ensuring that every last drop was inside her and doing its due diligence to impregnate her.

Once assured that he was completely devoid of any and all cum, he withdraws his cock from within her and shuffles backwards to stand up. He turns around and walks towards the camera, his large, muscular frame coated in a shiny layer of sweat while his half-hard cock sways heavily in front of him, practically dripping in mom's cream.

Reaching forward, he removes the camera from its apparent mount, holding it out in front of him as he walks back towards the bed.

"Let's see how it's lookin' down there," he tells mom.

She opens her legs wide for him and the camera zooms in on her cunt. Stanley's index and middle fingers reach out and probe her hole, causing mom to moan lightly as rivets of thick, creamy sperm leak out.

"Oh yeah, look at all that milk. You're gonna get knocked up for sure," he says cockily, before descending into a dark laugh just as the video ends.

As I sit staring at the screen, I can feel my shirt beginning to stick to my chest from all the cum I drenched it in. With my arousal momentarily satiated, the reality of the video finally hits me. Not only is there a video of my mother being impregnated by Stanley, it's also been broadcasted to the entire internet via PornHub, something I'm ashamed to admit had aroused me even further.

Dropping the phone onto the bed, I pulled off my T-shirt and tossed it into the hamper before pulling on a new one, wiping any excess splooge off my body in the process.

My eyes drift down to the view count below the video when I reach to pick up my phone again, a shudder running through me when I see that it's in the thousands. The comments I scroll through either praise Stanley for his conquest or decry mom using a variety of insults. Some do both.

I exit PornHub and toss my phone to the side, unable to stomach anymore. However, I can't stop thinking about the video. Months of watching my mom get bigger and bigger as Stanley's son grew inside her has left me fantasizing about when he had gotten her pregnant with my little brother, and now I could watch it over and over, satisfying all my sick thoughts and fantasies about the event itself.

So, it wasn't that much later when I was once again jerking my cock while watching Stanley seed my mother. The load I blew was almost as big as the first one.

I fall asleep before mom and Stanley get home, but the next morning when I come downstairs, I can't help but stare at mom's protruding bump as she makes breakfast, thinking of the act that caused it to swell outward with a baby.

Stanley catches me looking and gives me a knowing smile when we make eye contact. As I look into his dark eyes, I can tell he knows exactly what I'm thinking about.