Bully’s Baby Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, he is definitely falling for her right now and falling for her hard too. Paul doesn't even know if he could live like before if she leaves him. She is special and has secured her place in his heart, and if she leaves, there's be a huge gap in there, one that he will never be able to fill. He would just have to learn to live with the pain, if it ever comes down to that. The boy sighs, berating himself for having such negative thoughts and then goes into the kitchen, finding the ingredients he'll be needing when he's cooking dinner, which will be pretty soon now. It's nearly the usual time he and his mom starts cooking.

Soon she and his dad are back home. He waits for his mom to put her stuff down on the table before she joins him in the kitchen. Over the past couple of years, he's constantly worked as her help in the kitchen and got very used to it, becoming a pretty good cook in his own right. He is not as good as her yet, of course, but actually quite close now. Soon they are both finished and get to the table where they enjoy their meal together.

........

Claire is looking at some nude pictures of her boyfriend on her bed when her father knocks and pokes his head in through the door. "Hey, I won't be home tonight," he mutters before noticing how his daughter is hiding her phone behind her back. "What were you looking at?" the man demands, questioning her with a suspicious glance. His daughter shakes her head and he frowns at her. He walks towards the bed and reaches around her, trying to take her phone away from the girl. Claire struggles slightly, upset by what her father is doing, but unwilling to really fight back at him right now, instead trying to tell him to let go.

"Just stop it, dad!" she cries, trying to yank her phone back away but her dad grabs her wrist with one hand and uses the other to snatch the device away. He peers at the screen and she cringes, worried about how he would react. As she feared, his face starts contorting, with many unmistakable lines of fury forming across it. She tries to back away but there isn't enough space on the bed and so she could only stay still as he glares at her, his hand trembling with rage, nearly dropping her phone. Him dropping her phone and breaking it is the least of her concern right now though.

He snarls. "What is this?" the man angrily demands. "You whore!" Claire flinches. Nothing has ever hurt more than her father's sharp criticism. He has always told her off harshly for her choice of clothing, berating her for the way they hug her curves and show off her body. But he has never said anything so insulting to her, and his voice never carried so much vehemence either. It's very venomous and she cowers under the gaze of the only person she is afraid of. "I raised you to be better than this. How could you accept these pictures? And did you send him pictures of you too? Did you? You did, didn't you? Slut!"

"Yes! I did it, okay?" she snaps, tears in her eyes. She looks up at him with as much defiance as she could, but it isn't much. "I love him and I'll do whatever I want with him, and you can't stop me! I'm 18 now! I'm an adult and I can do whatever I want." Claire takes deep breaths and try to look as tough as she could, even on the inside, she is filled with fear of the worst kind, paralysing her and making her unable to move anywhere. She has never had a good enough reason to risk his fury and shout back at him before, but she has one now. She isn't going to back down without a fight.

Unfortunately, he won't back down either. "You may be 18 now," he sneers. "But you are still living at my house, under my roof. If you don't want to be homeless, you will break up with this boy and block him on your phone. Or else I'm kicking you out of here. Understood?" Claire stares at her dad in horror, unable to believe that he would really do this to her. To give her this sort of ultimatum based on his own religious beliefs which she doesn't share in the slightest at all. It makes her tremble as she thinks of what she should do, now that her father is making the most horrifying threat that he possibly could. "What will it be now, Claire?"

Claire begs her dad "Please don't make me break up with him. I love him so much, dad. Please let me keep on seeing him. Please, I'm begging you." Her dad shakes his head though and keeps on staring at her coldly, making her shiver. She realises that she truly has no choice in this matter now and can do nothing but accept what her father has said. She doesn't have enough money to buy her own place. If he kicks her out she will be homeless and she doesn't want that. "Fine. I'll break up with him tomorrow," she tells him in a sad tone, devastated by what she is now going to have to do the very next day. Just the thought of never being able to be with him again hurts.

"Good," he says curtly and leaves the room. Claire sits on her bed numbly, feeling upset about what's just happened. How is she going to handle this? She loves Paul more than anything and now she is going to have to break up with him, because she doesn't want to be homeless. She just sobs to herself in silence before finally managing to wipe away the tears. It will be painful but it is necessary. No matter how much it hurts, she has to be strong and think of herself, and not let her feelings get in the way. Otherwise, she is going to lose everything she has, and she can't let that happen, no matter what.

That night the tall blonde sleeps with a heavy heart, struggling to put thoughts of her upcoming pain out of her mind. She knows it will hurt like hell but still has to do it anyway. The alternative is to live on the streets. As tough as she is, and she is incredibly tough, she can not fathom doing that. No, homelessness is too much, even for her. She cries into her pillow that night, trying to stifle the sound of it, failing badly. God, why does she have to have such a father? It would be better if she could have a dad who doesn't try to impose his beliefs on her like this, but she couldn't choose her own dad.

She goes through the night in great pain until morning comes. The tall girl is then rising from her bed and has an angry look on her face. Claire is angry at her dad for forcing her to break up with the boy she loves, at herself for how she is too weak to protest, at the world for throwing all of this at her and not giving her any other choice in the matter. Everything sucks and she has no choice but to go along or end up on the streets, and that is just something she is terrified off, despite being as tough as she is. She has lived a very comfortable life at home up until now.

Claire calls her boyfriend on her phone and asks him to come over to her place. Then she sits on the couch, tucking her knees up under her chin, looking at the time on the clock. She waits as her heart aches with the pain of knowing what she herself is about to do soon. She wishes she has another choice, but there isn't one. If anything else at all is possible, she would do it. She would do anything to stay with Paul, except going homeless. She can't defy her father no matter how much she wants to. Not after he made that sort of threat to her. He'll carry out his threat like he always does.

Paul arrives at her house a few minutes earlier than she expected. He smiles brightly at and hugs her, kissing her on the forehead. "Hey, baby," he greets, before noticing the sour look on her very beautiful face. He frowns at his hot girlfriend, wondering what's going on. "What's wrong?" the boy asks her as he sits down next to her. Paul tries to wrap one arm around her but she moves away. Perplexed by the way she is acting, he looks at her. "Seriously, baby. Is something wrong? Talk to me, Claire." Still she wouldn't speak and only stands up and moves away from him. Now he is feeling really worried by her actions.

"I have to break up with you," she tells him. He gasps. "I'm sorry, Paul. I know I said that I will never break up with you but I have to break that promise now. I can't be with you anymore." Her words sting more than anything could. It makes him feel like the world's been torn out from right under his feet and he wheezes, struggling to breath. It is like a punch to the gut as Paul doubles over, nearly throwing up with pain. "I can't be with you anymore because I don't want to be," she continues, after having decided to be as mean as she could be. That would help him move on from her to someone who can be with him.

"Why?" he asks Claire in a broken voice as she looks at him. It breaks her heart to hear Paul's voice trembling and she is now cursing herself for not being a lot stronger than she is. She shouldn't have given in to her dad's threat like this but there is nothing she can do, as not complying would ruin everything. It is her only choice. "What did I do wrong?" Paul now asks. "Don't you love me anymore?" He looks near tears as he asks her this and it shatters her heart to think of how painful this must be for him right now, as she looks him in the eyes as coldly as she could.

"I don't love you anymore Paul," she tells him. "I had fun forcing you to cum inside me, but then it got boring real fast. It got so boring and now I don't want to be with you anymore. You are boring to me now." Her words feel like a massive slap in the face and he gets up and staggers about on his feet. He nearly faints, feeling dizzy. She wishes she could take it back and tell him the real reason she is breaking up with him, but then she realizes that it'll be selfish of her as he wouldn't be able to move on. He would refuse to move on and that's not what Claire wants for him. No, not at all.

Paul looks at her with teary eyes and he then marches to the front door. He looks back at her over his shoulder and struggles not to cry. Claire can feel her heart shattering some more from the pain in his eyes as he looks at her and says "I can't believe I actually fell for you." Then the boy opens the door and walks straight out of her house. Claire just collapses onto the couch. She looks up at the ceiling, thinking over her hard decision, wondering if she did the right thing or not. No, she really did do the right thing. If she didn't do this, it would be homelessness for her and she couldn't live like that. Not after living a comfortable life like this for her 19 years.

Yet she couldn't stop feeling like she just made the single biggest mistake of her life. She had the love of her life in a relationship with her and it was going spectacularly, then she went and told him she doesn't love him. But what else could she have done? She couldn't have gone to live on the streets. No, she isn't cut out for that sort of life. She has a lot of money of her own, but not enough to get an apartment yet. If her granddad dies then she would inherit a sizable amount but that is a horrible thought and she quickly berates herself for it. How could she think like that? No, she has to stay out until she can get enough money of her own and her dad would kick her out right away if she didn't end it with Paul.

She just did what she had to do and now she is going to have to live with it. The painfulness would go away one day right? That's what she tells herself. So why does it feel like it would never really go away at all, and that it would stay deep in her heart forever?

.......

One month later

Claire is moping around at her place. She is still beautiful but has black bags under eyes after many nights of little sleep. Her body is still amazing but doesn't carries as much energy as it used to before the fiasco. She's been tormented by dreams of Paul every single night since the two of them broke up. Starting college hasn't been able to distract her from this pain as well and she doesn't know what to do about it. Now she is starting to wish she chose homelessness over living without Paul. Being on the streets doesn't seem like such a terrible idea right now. Nothing could be worse than what she experiences every second, every day.

But then she realises something. She doesn't have to live on the street if she chooses to be with Paul. No, she could move in with him. She could live with him full time. He would say yes. His parents would be okay with it too since they like her. All she has to do is go talk to him about this and beg him for his forgiveness. He would say yes because he is still in love with her. She is more than sure of it. She's staked out his house last week and saw him moping the way she mopes. He isn't closer to moving on from their relationship than she is. There is no way he found a new girl already.

She starts washing her face and then drying off, applying make up careful. Claire applies lipstick and then changes clothes, putting on the best ones she has. She then combs her hair again before deciding to tie it up in a ponytail, thinking it would make her look better. He did say that he likes it in a ponytail too. She wants to do this as well as she could to maximise her chances of getting Paul back. Claire just can't live without him anymore. But then her dad enters the room and she sighs, feeling tired of his presence. She really should have moved out earlier instead of waiting until today. Oh well, now is the chance she's waiting for.

"Where do you think you are going, all dressed up like that?" her dad asks her suspiciously. He frowns as he looks at her bare muscular thighs. "You look like a cheap skank in those shorts. Take them out to the trash now." Claire just steels her resolve and shakes her head, making him gape again her. He didn't think she would dare defy him. "What? Are you saying you wouldn't throw it out?" Now she nods. "Even though I'm telling you to?" Again his daughter only nods, not saying anything to him at all, just staring at him very coldly, making him the unsettled person for once.

"I'm going to move out of here," she says to her dad. Her father stares at her in shock. "You said I have to leave if I don't agree with your rules. Well guess what? I don't agree so I'm moving out now. I'm going to live with Paul. I have already packed my bag for my personal belongings already. You were right. I'm 18 now. You don't have to raise me but you can't force me to stay and live here with you either. You forced me to make a choice and now I've made it." Claire is satisfied to see how shocked her father is by her sudden decision to move out.

Her dad suddenly launches himself at her and tries to grab her by the wrists to stop her from leaving. She is a lot stronger than him and wriggles free in little time, head-butting him just hard enough, breaking his nose. Blood pours out of his nostrils and he cries out in his alarm as he stumbles backwards. She grabs her bag and rushes out of her room, sprinting for the front door. The tall girl then gets in her car and drives away from the house at great speed. In just a few minutes, Claire has left the place she once called home behind in a cloud of dust, leaving it forever.

She takes the bag out of the car and starts to knock on the front door of her boyfriend's house. He opens it with a puzzled look on his face. Claire feels her heart skip a beat at the sight of the nerdy boy. "What are you doing here?" Paul asks her quietly, not yet stepping aside, refusing to let her into his house just yet. She gulps, not sure what to do or say. How can she possibly ask him to forgive her after all the horrible shit she put him through? First she raped him, then when he opened his heart to fall in love with her, she lied to him that she is no longer in love with him and dumped him.

But then she realized all she has to do is tell him the truth and he will take her back. So she takes a deep breath, calms herself down and looks him deep in the eyes. "I still love you." His eyes go wide at that statement. "I know I told you I stopped loving you, but that was a lie. I never stopped loving you, Paul. I only told you that I did so you would move on from me. I had to break up with you because my father threatened to kick me out of the house if I didn't. Please, I need you to believe me and take me back because I can't live without you." She looks at him earnestly, waiting for his reply to come.

"Okay," he mutters, trying hard not to smile. "I'll take you back. I still love you too, Claire." Claire beams happily and flings her arms around him in a massive hug. "Easy there, baby. Take it easy, okay?" Then he extracts himself from her embrace. "Hang on. What about your dad?" he asks her. "You just said it. If you date me, he will kick you out of the house." Paul then sees her bag on the ground. "And why do you have that huge bag here with you? What's it for?" Claire grins in an impish sort of way, wondering how to say it to him in the best way possible. This is going to be slightly awkward and she knows it well.

"I want to live with you. That way we can be together all the time. Do you think your parents would be okay with it, baby?" she asks him, looking at the boy hopefully. Paul is surprised by this and takes her inside the house, where they find and talk to his parents. His mom and dad are also surprised but quickly agree to let her live with them, provided that she help them pay the bills. She quickly promises them and takes her bag to Paul's room, setting it down in a small corner of the room. It isn't as large as hers back at home but it will do. As long as she's with him, she is happy.

While he goes to the toilet, she plays on his phone. She knows his password after she made him tell it to her early on in their relationship. The girl smiles and goes to check his photo albums. Then she frowns when she realises something. Paul has deleted all of the nude pictures of her. She sent him many nudes and he has deleted all of them after they broke up. This greatly pisses her off and she clenches her fists, thinking about who he could have been masturbating to when they weren't together. Just the thought of him stroking his cock to another girl is enough to drive her into a frenzy of rage already and she quickly forces herself to calm the fuck down first.

When he comes out of his bathroom, she loses control of herself and flings a glass of water at the wall. He flinches in shock, even though it shattered away from his head. "What the hell did you do that for?" he demands in an angry tone of voice. He gulps at the way she is staring at him coldly. Claire can be real intimidating when she wants to be and right now she is downright terrifying. All he could do is hope it isn't anything too serious, or else he could be in for a whole world of pain now. He hates it whenever she gets angry. That's why he has always bent over back before they broke up.

"You deleted my nude pictures!" Claire yells at him. She wanted to be calm but her heart is filled with anger right now. "Who were you masturbating to when we were broken up, huh? Before that, I know you masturbated to me when we weren't together. But after I broke up with you, who did you jerk off to? Tell me right now, mister!" Paul gapes at her in shock as she thunders away at him relentlessly. She keeps on shouting at him for the next five minutes before having to pause for some air, during which he stands there staring at her like idiot, not really knowing what the hell is going on.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I really am. I just thought I was being respectful the way I deleted your pictures after we broke up. I didn't know you would be so upset about it," he apologizes to her and then takes her in his arms. Paul gazes into her eyes and kisses her on her forehead gently. She relaxes slightly. "Even after I deleted your pictures, I still thought of you whenever I masturbated. I mean it, Claire. I promise you, from now on I will think about you and only you when I masturbate. I'll masturbate to your pictures only." He waits for her to tell him what she thinks of that, hoping she would forgive him for what he did.