Bully’s Baby Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. You better, cause I will check your phone history everyday to make sure you aren't watching porn," Claire states. Then her gaze softens. "I'm so sorry I lost it and threw that glass at the wall, baby." Paul quickly waves it aside and tells her that it's fine, being glad that the argument is now over. He then wraps her in his arms and the two of them tidy up the broken pieces of glass together, disposing of them and then lying down on his bed to relax. He is so happy to be back together with her, having truly never stopped loving the girl. How could he? She is the most wonderful thing to have ever happened to him, despite all the stuff she did to other people before they got together.

From that point on, everything in their relationship goes smoothly and the two of them no longer have any issues that they need to work out. There isn't any more problems between the two of them, not after she moved out of her old house. Claire proves herself to be a much better person than the entitled brat she was, helping around the house a lot, doing chores she never thought she would do back when she lived with her dad. Paul is very happy to see how much change she underwent, as she is no longer the spoiled narcissist that she was back then, not anymore.

At the end of their first year of college, she proposes to him and he says yes. He feels like it might be too soon but it doesn't matter. He just wants her to be happy, and besides, he loves her too. So it's nothing to worry about. They have a long engagement until graduation, after which both find jobs. After getting their jobs, the two of them get married right away. And the two of them live together happily ever after.

The End

Author's Note : Thoughts on Claire?