Bully Shows Him How

Story Info
Tom's shown how to treat a lady from an unlikely source.
9.5k words
3.35
28.5k
28
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**WARNING** This story may contain orientation play, slurs/homophobia, cheating themes and other aspects that may be unsuitable to certain audiences. Please take this under advisement before reading.

All characters in my stories are of majority age unless stated otherwise.

-----

Tom - College Junior - Brown Hair/Eyes, 5'7", 130lbs Glasses

Lisa - College Junior, Tom's Girlfriend - Auburn Hair/Green Eyes, 5'6", 130lbs

Cole - College Junior, Tom's Bully from High School - Blonde Hair/Blue Eyes, 6'2", 210lbs

-----

"Hey, twerp" came a voice passing behind him as he waited with his girlfriend in the hall before class started.

"Knock it off, Cole," Tom said, rolling his eyes. "We're in college already, can't you quit with this?"

You could see the weariness in his eyes at having to share a class with his high school bully.

"Haha, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Cole had been picking on Tom ever since he could remember. All of junior high and high school at least, probably before that, as well, but he must've blocked it out. Made his life a living hell would be more apt, actually, with the torment increasing right alongside Cole's growing physique as the years went by.

Cole had been a star on the wrestling team since they entered high school. Now he was a blonde adonis that was popular with everyone, even despite being openy gay. Everyone except Tom, that is, who stood almost a full head shorter than him.

He'd toned it down with the physical bullying when they finally entered college three years ago, but he still called him "twerp" and teased him relentlessly, despite them both being adults.

"Just ignore him, Tom" said Lisa beside him, bringing his attention back to her, "You're going to pick me up after your classes, right?"

"Uh, yeah, for our date."

"Promise? You've ditched me the last 3 times..."

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry! I've already told you Advanced Computer Science is kicking my ass this semester..."

"I know, and I understand that, but I get lonely, you know?" She kissed him goodbye and headed for her own class.

They'd been dating since they met during a tutoring session in Freshman year, something that surprised her entire friend group as he was the exact opposite of the guy she usually went for. Tall, handsome, you know someone who wasn't weak and pale and didn't have his head stuck in a book or behind a computer screen 24/7...

"Seems like you need to take better care of your girl, Tommy," smirked Cole.

"Like you'd know anything about that..." Cole muttered under his breath as he turned to head to class.

--

Lisa sighed, waiting outside the classroom.

Tom had ditched her AGAIN last night and she was fed up with it. Some excuse about having to stay late with his technology club. It didn't matter the reason honestly. They'd been together for three years and she deserved more consideration than this.

Finally at her breaking point, she decided to do something about it. If she couldn't get her boyfriend's attention herself, she'd get some help to do it.

She'd felt guilty when she'd first came up with the plan, but the more she got upset, the more she could justify such drastic measures.

The class let out and she caught Cole before he slipped away.

"Hey, Cole, can I talk to you for a few minutes?"

"Lisa? Uh, yeah, sure. I've got a about thirty minutes before practice" he said, following her into the empty classroom. "What's this about? Tom? I'm sure he wouldn't like it if he caught you talking to me."

"It is, in a sense. I wanted to get your help with something."

Cole looked confused as he leaned back against a desk with his arms crossed.

"You know how Tom's been super busy lately?"

"Yeah."

"Well he's been neglecting me, and I kinda wanted your help to get his attention."

Cole looked intrigued. He always did enjoy messing with Tom, so he was excited to see where this was going.

"I mean, apparently I'm not enough to snag his attention recently, but I thought, if anyone could get it, it would be you."

This was getting interesting.

"Well, I thought about what would make him mad the most and he's always been very jealous, and I thought..."

"...Go on" he said, a smirk almost creeping onto his lips.

"Uh, well...here goes nothing," she said taking a deep breath before spitting out, "Maybe you could help me stage a photo so he thinks I cheated on him!"

Cole burst into laughter as her face turned a deep shade of crimson.

She was clearly embarrassed. "See? I knew this was a stupid idea," she said fidgeting, her eyes darting towards the door.

Cole finally stifled his laughter.

"No, haha. I'm actually impressed. Didn't think you could come up with something so cruel. But you do know I'm gay, right?"

"Exactly! That's why I thought it would be safe to ask you. Some other guy would try something with me, but I know you'd be more into it for the sake of picking on him. God, when I say it out loud I sound like such a horrible girlfriend..."

He chuckled at that. "Well, yeah, but he hasn't been the best to you right now either, has he?"

"No, that's for sure."

He thought about it for a while, "Alright, I'm in. What did you have in mind? A pic of the two of us in bed or something?"

"No...I think it needs to be worse than that."

"Do tell."

"...A pic of me with your hard dick. We can even do it right now and be done with it!" she said her voice still shaky, "Then we can post it to the campus message board..."

"Damn, girl, you ARE cold," he said, full of amusement. "Wouldn't that be considered, actually cheating?" he laughed, "I mean, I don't even know if I could get hard to do that anyway..."

"It's not if we don't actually do anything, and besides, guys can get hard anytime, can't they?"

"Well, yeah, usually, but..."

"Just try! And if you can't, we'll just forget the whole thing."

Cole had some reservations, but the thought of Tom falling to pieces was all he the convincing he needed.

"Fine. Let's give it a whirl. How do you wanna go about doing this?"

"Um, I guess pull it out and getting it hard would be a good start," she lightly laughed, nervous at the situation.

"I guess you're right."

Without words, he fumbled with his belt buckles and soon was unzipping his jeans, sliding them down slightly until his jockstrap-covered package was exposed to the air. It bulged, filled to the brim with its contents.

He heard her audibly gulp.

"What is it?"

"Uh, nothing... I just didn't think it would be so... Er, that guys wore jocks other than during sports, I mean," she said, skirting the issue.

"Uh-huh... Well, I'm used to it from wrestling. And the support's kind of needed here."

She stayed silent as he pulled on his junk a few times before removing it from its confines. Finally free, his thick, uncircumcised cock with balls a bull would envy hung there heavily. She never averted her gaze once, amazed that he was as big soft as her boyfriend's five inches.

He tugged it a few more times, and while it responded with a little movement, it was obvious he was a bit nervous about the whole situation.

"I don't think it's going to happen," Cole said, a little disheartened.

She found herself jumping at the chance before she even processed it.

"Why don't I try?"

"What?? No-" he tried to protest, but before he could finish, she had already wrapped her hand around his dick and was massaging it gently.

He was stunned, so much he couldn't finish his sentence, but against his will, his dick started to react from her hand's gentle ministrations. Her warm, soft fingers slowly but steadily worked him into a burgeoning fullness.

"Woah, I didn't think that could happen..." he said, stunned at his own body betraying him.

"Me either, honestly..." she said, slowly feeling his wrist-thick cock pulse in her palm as she slid her hand up and down the length absent-mindedly down his nine inch length. "...It's just so big..."

He chuckled, "Yeah, so I've been told. Too bad it's going to waste since I'm a bottom."

"Really?! I never imagined that. That is a shame... There's plenty of girls who would kill for this..." she said, shocked, her hand never once leaving his heat of his shaft, perfectly content to do this all day. She wasn't a stranger to dicks, but none of her exes could ever compare to this, and she'd never seen an uncircumcised one in real life, let alone touch it, and she somehow found it, exciting.

That comment made him feel flattered for some reason. "Um, maybe we should take some pictures now?" Cole offered, very aware at how awkward this situation was.

"Yeah, we should..." Reluctantly, she let go of his cock leaving it to hang as she pulled out her phone and offered it to him. "I'll kneel down and we can try a few poses."

Cole thought this whole situation was surreal. He never in a million years would have thought that today he would have a girl kneeling below his large cock. It was unsettling, but it hadn't been a bad experience so far. In fact, her hands had felt really pleasant. They were smaller and softer than he was used to and it was a nice change. He also was usually the one kneeling instead standing, which he found he didn't hate either.

He pulled open the camera app and proceeded to adjust the focus and zoom to get both her and his dick in the shot. "Alright, go ahead."

She tried a few poses, Cole taking a picture each time. One with both her hands wrapped around it with plenty of shaft and the plum-sized head still sticking out, the foreskin pulled down around it's healthy pink form. One where it towered over her, longer than her face. Several poses later, with each pose taking longer than before, he found his dick starting to ache from the stimulation as he started to approach the edge and leak occasional globs of precum.

Much more of this and he was afraid he might actually cum...from the touch of a woman. Thankfully his mind couldn't unpack that thought at the moment.

Trying to keep his composure, he stammered, "Lisa... We need to hurry, I'm getting..."

"Already? Wow, okay, last one," she said, stuck in her own little world with him and his dick, no trace of nervousness in her voice now.

He let out a sigh of relief just as she brought her tongue to a glob of his precum, licking it up slowly. Her soft tongue grazed his wide glans and he didn't know how he held out, but he managed to take a pic before pulling his dick away, it throbbing on the edge of release.

She took her time getting up, savoring the flavor of him as he quickly stuffed his hard dick back into his jockstrap and forcing it into his jeans, his size obvious in them.

The awkward air returned now that they'd both calmed down some, and he returned the phone to her.

"Phew, that was a close one. I didn't think I could almost do that..."

"With a girl?"

"Er, yeah..."

"Hehe, I'll take that as a compliment then."

"Yeah. Good thing, though, Coach doesn't want us doing anything like this before a big match..." he said, trying to redirect the conversation and calm down.

"Ah, right. Thanks for this, though. Like so much," she offered, picking her favorite photo and sending it to Cole, "You don't mind posting it, do you? Tom knows my screen name on there, besides, he needs to know it was you in the pic."

"Uh, sure, no problem. I'll post it later tonight. Hope it, ah, gets the reaction you were looking for," he laughed, still stuck in a state of lust and confusion at what had just happened.

"Me, too. I'm starting to worry about us."

"I'm sure it'll all end up the way it needs to," he said, checking the clock. "Shit, I'm almost late for practice. I'll catch you later."

"See you later, Cole," she managed to get out before he was gone.

What she had meant to be just a few minutes, had turned into half an hour. It's amazing they hadn't been caught.

Practice was difficult for Cole, who couldn't get his head in the game all night after what had happened. After coming home pent-up and exhausted, he got around to posting the photo and a racy message to the message board like he promised, tagging himself, Tom, and Lisa.

He found himself staring at the photo, though. He was gay, but he could appreciate a woman's beauty, and Lisa surely qualified. There was something different about that picture, though... He thought back, remembering that powerful feeling of having someone at his feet, even if it had been a girl. By the look on her face, she seemed to enjoy it, too. He would know, he'd been in that same position before. But it was like...someone was poised to service him for once.

He eventually closed his phone and pushed today's confusing events out of his mind, just as his dick was starting to stir back to life.

----

Lisa tapped her foot outside her apartment building impatiently, waiting for Tom to walk her to class. It had been three days since Cole posted the photo and Lisa hadn't heard a word about it from Tom. He'd been so self-involved lately that he probably hasn't even bothered to check his notifications, she mused.

Which was frustrating, to say the least. She'd went through all that trouble, for no pay off? It was bad enough she felt guilty for coming home that night, her panties soaked, before rubbing herself to a panting orgasm at the memory of Cole's huge cock.

Tom had never left her "unsatisfied", in bed or his size in general, so it was confusing to her. How come when she saw Cole and his dick it made her react that way? Was it that he was bigger than Tom? More masculine? She couldn't put her finger on it.

She finally chalked it up to his recent neglect and tried not to worry too much about it. But she had to admit, there was something... intense, almost primal or taboo, about what had happened.

She'd also texted Cole a few times since then. Turns out he was actually a really nice and caring guy, sans the part that liked to bully Tom, of course. They'd actually become, dare she say it, friendly?

Well, she was being a little flirty, but mostly friendly. And it didn't hurt he seemed to be pretty receptive of it. Or at the very least, he didn't mind it.

She finally saw Tom approaching out of the corner of her eye, and he looked mad.

"What the hell is this post about?" yelled Tom.

"Took you long enough to notice," she said, starting to walk to campus.

"What's that supposed to mean?! Is this really Cole? Did you cheat on me?" He was obviously enraged.

"Yes, it is."

"What the fuck, Lisa? How could you?"

"Relax, I didn't cheat on you."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You've been ignoring me lately, so I thought I'd get your attention, so I asked him to help me stage that photo. And it seems it worked."

"What are you talking about? Why is his junk in your face then?! How could you do that? You know I hate him. And I thought he was gay!"

"He is gay. That's why I picked him. You think I'd do anything to endanger our relationship, unlike you?"

"What... You know I'm stretched thin right now between these advanced classes and being a TA."

"Yeah, but I'm sick of it. I don't know, maybe don't make plans with me and then ditch me? That's not a lot to ask for."

"...You're right. I'm sorry about that, but this wasn't called for..."

"Fine, you're right, it was kind of a shitty thing to do. I just didn't know what else to do, I mean I've told you how it was making me feel..." she finished, a pout overtaking her face that Tom could never say no to.

"Yeah... Look, I know, I've been a total ass lately. How about I make it up to you? We can go to that little Italian place you like for lunch on Saturday. I've only got some TA work that morning and then I'll be free."

"Aw, you remembered my birthday! Well, I guess we could do that. But if you ditch me again..." came from Lisa, trepidation in her voice.

"I promise I won't."

---

"I promise I won't," she mocked.

She'd been sitting at the restaurant for an hour already. Alone. And the longer she waited the more angry she got. Eventually the gears in her mind started to turn. She was going to have a good time today, and maybe teach him a lesson, too.

People were finally starting to stare and she was over it. She left a tip, hailed a cab toward Tom's apartment complex.

During the ride, she got a call from Tom, who'd apparently finally looked at his phone to see all the missed calls.

"Before you say anything, I'm really sorry, my professor dumped extra TA work on me and I couldn't get out of it and it's still gonna be a couple of hours before I can get off. Don't be mad. Please," came his voice from the phone, already sounding anxious.

"I'm not mad."

"Really?"

"Really. I understand, babe. In fact, to show you how much I understand, I'm heading to your apartment right now to make supper. And then maybe after that, you can give me my 'present'"

She'd always hated that. Ever since she'd taken his virginity on her birthday their first year together, he'd referred to sex like that. As if it were some kind of code word.

"Really? Wow, um, sure. That sounds great. I'll see you tonight then. Love you."

"Love you, too," she offered, hanging up the phone.

She'd lied, though. She was mad. More pissed than she'd ever been before. Sliding through her apps, she opened her messages and started to type. It was her own birthday and she'd be damned if she wasn't going to get something she wanted that night and she knew just whose help to get.

----

Cole wiped the sweat from his brow. He'd just finished his match, that he won, of course, and he was thankful for it. He'd been anxious all week because every time Lisa messaged him, he thought back to her kneeling in front of him and started to get rock hard.

That was confusing at first, but he found he didn't mind her flirtatious advances, but he rolled with it and even flirted back with a little. Soon that confusion was replaced with frustration, though.

He'd actually been abstaining for the last few weeks before the game and was ready to bust. Ignoring the urge to get topped by one of his fuck buddies was all that swamped his thoughts before he helped her stage that photo, but for some reason that was the furthest thing from his mind now.

Sitting down to check his phone before heading to get changed, a look of deep consideration, and eventually, a smile, crept to his face from the opportunity that laid itself before him. He'd wrestled with his feelings the past week, but for some reason they were clear tonight. If he could stage that photo before, then this could definitely work, he reasoned out. He quickly typed out a reply and slipped his phone bag into his bag and quickly left, caught up in a mixture of new possibilities and leftover adrenaline.

----

Lisa had been oddly pleasant during supper considering her mood lately, but Tom wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. He much preferred this to the yelling matches they'd had the past month.

After supper, she excused herself to the bathroom, only to come out in only black lace panties and a skimpy, red silk robe that barely contained her size C breasts, her auburn hair tied up in a ponytail. After that, he didn't think about anything too seriously.

She pulled him up from the kitchen chair and kissed him quickly. "Why don't you take some of those clothes off? They look a little stifling."

He didn't say a word and soon was in nothing more than his boxers and shorts. Tom never was much for foreplay, to her chagrin. He went to reach for her, but she pushed him back into the chair.

"Ah, ah, ah," she chided, "I wanted to try something a little different tonight." She pulled out a set of handcuffs from her robe and cuffed his hands behind the chair as he sat there, stunned at the developments before him. She'd used them once with her last boyfriend, but didn't find she liked restrained. At least she finally found a use for them.