Bully Shows Him How

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard a muffled noise made from Tom struggling against the cuffs. An evil thought came to his mind and he leaned close to her ear and said, "Why don't we give him a show?"

Not waiting for an answer, he hooked his arms beneath her legs and lifted her with him as he stood up, his cock still inside her. Walking over to Tom, placing her pussy and his cock at eye level and started to lift her up and down on his rod.

"Take a good look, twerp. This is what a pussy looks like when it's being filled by a real man's cock," Cole mocked. "Be sure to take a good look, because I'm going to fuck her so well that you won't be able to satisfy her any more. Isn't that right?"

"Yes...Ahhh" she moaned, unable to speak much from the unceasing pleasure he was giving her. Tom could do nothing more than keep sobbing as he had been and Cole delighted in it. "Don't worry, though. I'll be taking care of her like this whenever she needs it from now on."

He was surprised by his own words, though. He'd never said anything like that before, but it felt right. Almost like he'd found a new place in the world that was made just for him.

Lisa reached down and rubbed her clit. She'd been on the edge again and just needed that little extra bit to send her over. She groaned, her pussy tightening around Cole's member again, her juices pouring down it to coat his balls, some of it dripping down off them onto Tom's lap.

Cole laughed, "Haha, guess that's number three then?" She nodded her head, still unable to speak from her that orgasm. "Good, because I'm getting closer. Let's try for one more."

She almost didn't want to. After years with Tom, the stamina this gay man had was a shock to her system. But this was a once in a lifetime night, and she wasn't about to say no to the man inside her.

He lifter her up off her cock, letting the cool air hit her pussy as he turned her around and sat her back down upon his girth.

She naturally wrapped her arms around his neck to hold on, feeling safe and protected in his strong arms.

"You don't mind if we use your room, do you, twerp? Yeah, didn't think so."

Not waiting for an answer, he walked back down the hallway to Tom's open bedroom and laid her down on the edge of his bed, never once slipping out of her.

"Figured we could use some privacy this time," he grinned again, full of himself.

She giggled, but it was cut short when Cole touched her breasts and leaned down and to start sucking on her nipple. He'd never had one in his hands before, and he didn't stop to marvel at them, instinctively opting to get down to business, every lick sending chills up her spine.

Cole started thrusting again, and now that he could get purchase against the bed, he could pound her harder than he had before. His flared head battered the entrance to her womb, over and over, sending quakes throughout her body.

He literally was sending pleasure straight to her core, a type of pleasure no man had given her before, but one a gay guy managed to give her on his first time. Just as quickly as that thought entered, so did another one, he was giving her his virginity on her birthday, just like Tom had three years ago. He was taking what he wanted, but was focused on giving her pleasure tonight, too. If there was ever such a thing as an alpha male, it was this. Just that thought was almost enough to make her cum again.

"I'm...getting close again..." she said, chest heaving against his mouth. He let go of her breasts and propped himself up, a hand on each side of her head. "Me, too... Where should I...?" responded Cole, never ceasing his relentless assault as sweat dripped from his brow.

His care and inexperience touched her, but now she didn't even stop to think before her answer passed her lips.

"I want it inside me."

This turned him on like nothing before, and he thrust even faster, if that was possible. He looked looked right in her eyes, never once looking away. "Really? You want this gay load inside of you?"

"Fuck, yes, please..."

"Even if I knock you up?" he asked. He'd never once thought about even cumming inside of a girl before tonight, but now, the thought of her taking his seed... having his kid... didn't bother him. It even turned him on.

"Yes! I don't care! Just make me yours!" she yelled, loud enough for the whole building to hear, her orgasm right on the edge.

He smiled one last time, before, not even thinking, he leaned down and started to kiss her. Deeply and passionately, in a way her boyfriend hadn't done in ages. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and that was all she needed to start cumming, the pleasure spreading throughout her whole body and her walls gripping him not wanting to ever let him go.

He stopped thrusting, balls deep against her cervix, instead focusing on their kiss and the way she massaged his cock from base to tip. Not long after her, he groaned a muffled "Fuck" into her mouth, and began to cum.

She could feel him pulsate with each shot, even bigger than his already imposing size, as they hit the entrance of her womb, hungry for his thick seed, filling it to the brim. He could tell he'd never shot so much, but he didn't know where it all could have gone, with not a drop getting by his massive head. They both stayed like that for a few minutes, kissing, and coming down from what was a life-changing experience for both of them.

After they both recovered, he slowly slid cock out from her, somehow still hard, and laid down beside her. Apparently his dick hadn't had enough after missing out for the last 21 years of his life, but his body needed a breather.

"That was... I don't know how to describe it..." he said, still stunned by the euphoria of tonight's events.

"Yeah... Me, either..." she agreed, placing a hand on her abdomen, feeling a warmth she'd never felt inside her before.

"Are you, okay with what happened? I guess I mean, was I okay? For a gay guy, anyway" he inquired with a nervous laugh, showing some of his insecurity with his newfound role.

"Yeah! I mean, you were amazing!" she encouraged. "I've never felt so...in- sync...with a guy before."

"Awesome, me either," he laughed, relieved, already forgetting the fact he just came inside a beautiful, fertile woman. "Because I definitely want to try that again, haha."

"Really? You mean it? Because, I don't think I can live without...this...anymore," she said, giving his still half-hard monster a squeeze.

He almost snorted, getting to his feet, "Anytime you want it, babe. Happy birthday, by the way. Mind if I use the bathroom real quick?"

"Uh, thanks. Yeah, first on the left. I need to go check on Tom anyway."

"Ah, right. Him. Well, do that and then I'll drive you home. It's too late to take a cab," he said, a look of displeasure on his face as he left for the bathroom.

Putting on the clothes she'd had on during dinner, Lisa went out to check on Tom. His eyes were a bit swollen from crying, but he seemed in one piece.

She took her panties from her from his mouth and started to unlock the cuffs. "Enjoy yourself?" he sniped with anger in his voice.

"Yes, quite a lot actually. It was nice to have some attention for once. But now that it's over, we're going to have to make some changes."

You could see the anger in his face, but somehow, he managed to restrain himself. "Alright, whatever. You had your fun now, using my bully to get back at me...but it's fine. If we can forget this whole night happened and move on, I'll forgive you-"

*THWACK* A large red mark now graced Tom's face.

"You'll forgive me? Give me a break. If anything we're barely even!" she shouted. "You really don't get it, do you? You were an ass to Cole back then, and you've been a ass to me for the last six months."

Just then Cole emerged from the hall, but he didn't say a thing. He just put his clothes on and stood behind Lisa, watching her lay into Tom for a few minutes.

"You really are a piece of work. I can't believe I spent the last three years of my life on you. The only thing good about all that time wasted was meeting Cole. He's listened and helped me more in the past week than you have in the past year. And he didn't ask a fucking thing in return! That's how you treat a woman, so get it through your thick skull! All of that and not even a fucking 'Happy Birthday, Lisa!' We're through!"

Finally she stopped, taking a breath to calm down. Cole spoke up for the first time since he'd entered the living room, "Hey, babe, why don't you take my keys and head down to the car? I'll take you to my place for tonight, then I'll take you out for a birthday breakfast in the morning."

Lisa wiped her eyes, "Thanks, that sounds nice." She started to gather her things when Tom tried to interject, "Wait, Lisa, we can talk about th-"

But she was already gone, so Tom turned his ire towards Cole."This is your fault! None of this would have happened if it weren't for you!," he wailed.

"Sorry, buddy. You brought this all on yourself. I'm not the one who kept ditching her and I'm not the one who's been treating her like she's nothing."

Tom didn't know what to say to that, so he just lashed out at Cole with a weak right hook, "You fucking fagg-"

He couldn't finish the sentence because Cole had grabbed him by the wrist and squeezed so hard it almost broke and Tom fell to the ground in pain.

"I'd be careful what the next thing out of your mouth is, twerp," he said, squeezing a little harder and making him yelp. "She wanted nothing to do with you now, and it's all your fault, no one else's. Now I'm gonna go take her home with me, maybe we'll fuck a few more times, but that's of no concern to you. But here's some free advice. If I were you, I'd go crawl into bed, jerk your pathetic excuse for a dick off to your last memory of us fucking, then pray to God before you fall asleep that you can work on your shitty personality for the next girl you get. Because you don't have the looks, the money, or the dick to keep her around otherwise."

Tom stayed where he was on the ground, whimpering, while Cole grabbed his bag and opened the door to leave. Before shutting it he added one last thought.

"There is one good thing for you to come out of this. I'm gonna be too busy taking care of Lisa from now on to have time to pick on you." And with that, he slammed the door.

-----

After changing back into his clothes, Cole stood there, talking with his teammates after their match. Lisa ran up and grabbed him by the arm, hugging it tight. "Hey guys! You did so good tonight, congrats!"

They all greeted and thanked her in turn before she leaned up and whispered in Cole's ear before running off, "You know what watching you wrestle does to me... Don't keep me waiting too long."

Cole just chuckled as his teammate Gabe stared at him. "Haha, what?"

"Nothing man. I just still can't believe you got a girlfriend. And such a babe, too."

"Heh, really? It's been three months, though. I'd figure you'd be used to it by now," he offered, absentmindedly adjusting his package.

"Yeah! Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you, but I just remember you trolling for guys at the bar before. Sometimes I wonder what changed your mind," Gabe laughed.

"Well, there's a first time for everything I suppose... But you've got a girlfriend, you tell me what changed my mind," Cole winked and started backing away. "Anyway, it's been great guys, but duty calls."

"Again?! Well, if you need to tag in someone, give me a call!" Gabe shouted after him.

Cole flipped him off and yelled back, "Don't worry, she's got her hands full!" before pulling Lisa away from the other girls in a rush to get back to their place.

"Jeez, I swear she's trying to jump him more and more these days," commented Gabe.

Another teammate offered, "Well, they say pregnant women go through a really horny phase."

"Huh, go figure."

-------

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed and I'd love to hear what you thought about the story! More coming soon.

Also, please again note, this is a work of fetish fiction and does not actually match my views in real life.