Bully Shows Him How

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd never shown any inclinations toward anything other than the vanilla, so this was new, but he wasn't about to complain. Just this had already gotten him hard and it had been a couple of months since they last had sex.

She sat on his lap, letting him graze against her panties under the robe. He tried to thrust against her, but managed to not get any assistance with his hands cuffed behind his back. He finally gave up his attempts as there was a knock at the door.

Tom finally spoke. "Who's that at this hour?"

"Just someone who's going to help give me my 'present' tonight," she said smoothly as she went to open the door.

"Huh?" he responded.

It didn't take even a second for the color to drain from Tom's face as he saw Cole step through the door and walk across the living room and dropping off his gym bag before heading into the kitchen, his modest erection diminishing, as well.

"What's he doing here?!"

They both ignored him for the time being.

"Wow, you really were serious, weren't you Lisa?" laughed Cole, placing his hand around Lisa's waist with surprising ease, taking the time to look her up and down now that he saw how sexy of an outfit she was wearing. "When I got your texts, I didn't know what to think."

"I'm 100% serious," she giggled, leaning into his imposing form.

"Texts? What is he talking about, Lisa?"

"I told you, I was at my limit. I love you, Tom, but a woman has needs and can only take so much. And since he was so obliging the other day, I thought maybe he'd help me show you how to treat a girl. What do you think, Cole? Think you could do show a girl a good time for her birthday?"

"I'm always up for a challenge," he laughed, flexing his bulky arm, the muscles taut veins still bulging from his match earlier. "You'll have to help me out, though, this being unfamiliar territory for me and all."

"What? I still don't understand, what did you invite him here for?" uttered Tom, still oblivious.

"You really think I'm going to reward you with all of this," she said, tracing her curves, "when you've done nothing but neglect me the past few months? Of course not, it doesn't work that way. I can forgive a lot of things and still love you: your average looks, your bland personality, anything really, but not when you take me for granted."

"Look, I'm really sorry, just un-cuff me and we can talk about this. Alone," he panicked, just wanting Cole out of his home.

"It's too late for talk, twerp. She finally got your attention, and I'm going to show you how to treat her like the queen she is." He flicked him on the head then proceeded to pick him up, chair and all, and bring him into the living room.

"Is here good?" asked Cole.

"Perfect, he'll have a front-row seat now" she said excitedly, gently caressing Cole's waist and trailing her fingers down grazing his package tucked away in his basketball shorts. "And I can't wait, either..."

It finally dawned on Tom what she had meant, "What? You can't do this, Lisa! I get you're angry with me, but..."

She stopped him mid-though, "I can and I will. You already had your chances, but now I'm going to get my fill tonight, you're going to sit there like a good boy. Then maybe, maybe we can get back to normal after that..."

Tom looked at Cole now, shouting, "How are you going along with this?! You're gay! And you've been doing this to me for years... what are you getting out of this?"

"You really don't remember do you?"

Tom looked confused and shook his head no.

Cole moved in close. "We used to be best friends when we were little, twerp. We did everything together," he explained. "You were my first crush, in fact. Then came the rumor that I was gay. Turned out to be true, funny enough, but you wouldn't have anything to do with me anymore. Guess you thought if you hung around me that they'd call you gay, too."

Cole continued, "You left me totally alone, with no friends at all. So when I finally joined the wrestling team one summer, and I lost weight and started to put on some muscle, I thought I'd show you just a fraction of what you put me through."

Tom racked his memories for a second... He was that Cole? The little pudgy boy he played with in the neighborhood? He'd forgotten all about that and the change was so huge there's no way he could tell that was him.

"I'm sorry! Just please, don't do this... I mean how are you even going to be able to?"

"Like she said, too late for that, twerp. I promised my new friend Lisa, that I'd do my best to help her with her problem and that's what I'm gonna do. I don't leave people hanging," offered Cole, a serious look on his face. "That, and I get to humiliate you a little, so you should do yourself a favor and not piss me off if you want to make it through the night in one piece." And with that, Cole took off his tank top and kicked off his shoes, "Alright, let's do this."

Tears started to come to Tom's eyes, but he didn't say anything as Lisa stepped close to Cole. She looked up into his eyes and he nodded. Wanting to admire every bit of him, she cupped his tan, muscular pecs, appreciating all the hard work he'd done in order to sculpt his body. Something about the firmness of his torso, and being able to compare him to her boyfriend, made him that much more of a man in her eyes.

Slowly, she traced her way down his abs, feeling each chiseled valley until she reached his shorts. Kneeling down before him like she had before, she tucked a finger into each side of his waistband, pulled his basketball shorts down over his massive thighs, exposing his equally massive package.

She heard Tom whimper once, obviously lamenting her desire to play with a man that put him to shame, but she ignored him as she lifted up Cole's hefty piece, eager to play with the toy she'd imagined violating her every night this last week.

Cole closed his eyes and sighed, experiencing the same gentle touch he wouldn't admit out loud he'd thought about this week. Just like last time, her touch brought him quickly to full hardness until it ached under her touch. It still amazed him that a girl could get him hard, but it just felt too good worry about it.

Wasting no time, she slipped the foreskin back over his sizable head and place it on her tongue, licking the under-side patiently before twisting it around to make sure every spot was slick with her spit before starting on the shaft. He groaned softly above her which only served to spur her forward, pleased that she could make a gay bottom like Cole moan with just her mouth.

Satisfied for now, she wrapped her lips around his head, taking his leaking head into her mouth for the first time. She continued to push, only managing about four or five inches before he hit the back of her throat with a moan. She'd be lying if she said she hadn't practiced this on her dildo, just hoping she could take him some day.

Back and forth she bobbed, her lips dragging across his shaft, giving him a feeling that didn't happen often. Usually Cole was the one in her position, but he found himself naturally placing his hands on her head and urging her back down. As she became accustomed to his girth, he was able to start thrusting back slightly, as well.

"Shit," he uttered between pursed lips, "Your girl has a really nice mouth, Tom. Maybe she'd even be able to deepthroat me with practice."

Looking Tom in the eyes he said, "Too bad she's only had THAT to play with."

"Please-" begged Tom, but the rest of his sentence was drowned out when Cole picked up his pace, making her gag audibly. She breathed through her nose as he started to assault the opening to her throat and feeling his urge to cum intensify.

She managed to hold out until he finally let her go of her and she could come up for a gasp of breath. She didn't miss a beat, though, and wrapped both her hands around his length and proceeded to jerk him off while sucking on his flared head.

Cole shuddered at this. The intense sensations on his sensitive head almost making his knees buckle. His hips started to thrust involuntarily, seeking the depths of her warm mouth.

"Fuck," he moaned, "Lisa... if you don't stop... I'm gonna..."

She didn't stop, though. She placed the tip of her tongue into his wide slit and he couldn't hold back. He grabbed her head again, trying to push her deeper but she had a firm hold on his dick. Suddenly, he grunted, thighs tensing, as the first volley of thick, white cum painted the back of her throat.

Shot after shot filled her small mouth, and she swallowed trying to keep up. Once, then twice, finally after his seemingly never-ending orgasm, he filled her mouth a third time. She reluctantly let go of his dick in order to savor the flavor on his tongue. It tasted so much better than Tom's ever did, and there was just so much. If this gay man's cum tasted this could, she could almost get addicted.

Cole panted, his abs flexing as he tried to catch his breath while watching her tilt her head back and let his thick cum slide down her throat. He was stunned. What had he just done with a woman? And she'd made him cum... But it felt amazing.

Not bothering to think too deeply, he finally regained his composure. "Damn... A guy could get used to that."

"Haha," she giggled, "Glad to hear it."

Cole turned to look at Tom, his mouth agape at what he'd just witnessed. "How could you let THAT get away from you? Pathetic."

"I... You..." Tom stammered, unable to comprehend what he'd just witnessed. His girlfriend of three years had just given his gay bully a blowjob. It defied logic.

Lisa caressed Cole's still hard cock and pendulous balls. "Seems like you didn't have as much trouble as you thought you would, huh?"

Cole chuckled, helping her to her feet, "Heh, guess not."

"Think you can take care of me now?," she said, cupping his still full sack. "Looks like you have at least another one in you..."

"Sure, let's give it a shot. I'll show your boy what a real man can do for a woman," he quipped while cracking his knuckles.

He was kind of getting into the swing of being a alpha male for once and it fired him up, letting his cocky side show. Besides, if a blowjob felt that good, then what about... Had he been missing out all this time?, he thought.

He wanted to find out for himself now, even if he'd only agreed to this before in order to humiliate Tom. Reaching towards her, he touched her waist inside her robe, slowing inching toward her black lace panties.

"How's this for starters?" he breathed out, slowly pulling them down like she'd just done for him.

"Mmm," she purred back, already excited.

"What!? No! Please... Isn't this enough? I've learned my lesson already..." sobbed Tom.

"I've had enough of your mouth," he said, angrily. "Thinking only of yourself again. The lady said tonight's about her. Not you."

With that, he approached Tom, which made him wince as though he though he was going to punch him. But Cole had a better idea.

Feeling the dampness of her panties, he stuffed them in Tom's mouth, shutting him up for good, finally. Tom could taste the familiar sweet flavor of Lisa, but they were juices that Cole had made her produce, not him. "Here, suck on these for a bit. Who knows when you'll get to taste that again anyway," he chuckled with Lisa joining in. "Now where were we?"

She grabbed his hand pulling him close as she sat down on the back of the couch and guided him down to her smooth slit, "I think you were just about to please your first woman."

"Heh, right," he agreed, letting his fingers touch her slit, his nervousness fading as he felt her slick warmth. He didn't find it gross, as he'd heard many gay guys say, just different. He rubbed her flesh earnestly, a feeling of pride growing within him. She was so warm, so wet. HE'D done that. Her desire for HIM brought her to this state.

He explored more confidently, finding her entrance and slipping a finger in, then two. She moaned, her flesh squeezing around him as he marveled at how tight she could get. He pushed forward, curving his fingers upward, exploring her warm depths and dragging them back out over and over again to stretch her out. He wasn't sure what he was doing, but it seemed to make her feel good.

"How am I doing?" he asked with a smirk, in response to one of her gasps.

"Ah, so good. Are you sure you haven't done this before? Because you're a natural..."

"Haha, never," he said, continuing to make her shiver. He slowly got more curious, more bold, and wanted to try something he'd always heard his teammates talk about.

Pulling his fingers from her, leaving her wanting, he knelt down, seeing his first pussy close-up. He looked at her folds, flushed ruby-red and covered in her juices.

Here goes nothing, he thought, and pushed his head forward until his mouth met her sex. He licked, eliciting a gasp from Lisa, and tried to process the taste. Fairly neutral with a subtle sweetness, he found he enjoyed it. He'd always loved precum in the past, and he found this not to be much different. So in turn, he redoubled his efforts, licking up and down, exploring her every nook and cranny with his tongue.

Her legs shivered beside his head as he stuck his tongue inside searching for more, lapping at the wellspring. He could hear her breathing become more labored the further north he explored, until she finally put her hands on her head, guiding him to her clit.

He responded instinctively, sucking on it gently and she wrapped her legs around his neck as she started to shake and moan. His mouth was drenched with fluid as he brought a woman to orgasm for the first time. He continued to give her his tongue's attentions until she finally quieted and let go of his head.

He stood up, licking the excess from his lips and met her eyes. "Fuck," she said, "That was amazing. I've never cum like that with him."

He laughed quietly and turned to look at Tom who he'd almost forgot was there. His eyes still red with tears and his small package tenting his boxers. The little shit actually got hard to another guy, a gay guy in fact, giving his girl an orgasm like he couldn't give her. How pathetic.

Lisa drew his attention back to her. "Think you're ready to cross that last line, Cole?," she said glancing down at his cock. He hadn't noticed, but it was even harder than before. Hell, probably harder than he'd ever been. It was obvious his body wanted this, even if he still had some lingering reservations, but in the end...

"You couldn't stop me if you wanted to." Fuck it, he could worry about all that tomorrow.

"Great!" she said, the lust clear on his face. "Do you have any condoms? I'd give you one of Tom's, but uh, I don't think they'd fit."

"Haha, I see your point. Let me check," he spat out, already halfway to his bag. He rummaged through his bag but couldn't find any. He was a bottom, so he didn't normally keep condoms with him. Plenty of lube, though.

He finally had a thought and checked his wallet, only to pull out a gold-foil packet. He'd put it in there back in high school when he'd tried topping a guy once. Thankfully, he'd never taken it out these past five years or so.

Returning to her, he handed her the packet to let her do the honors. She ripped it open, and proceeded to slowly roll the condom down over his thick tool, his pinky-sized veins bulging against the latex. It was a tight fit, but she managed to get his thickness in there.

Leaning her back, he rubbed her a few more times, collecting some fluid and covering his dick with her juices. He hadn't been the dominant one in ages, but his body knew what to do and he lined his thick rod against her. It took a few times, but finally he found the right spot and pushed forward, her tightness resisting his entrance.

That resistance finally gave way though and his large head popped inside. She gasped and tightened down around him like a vice, which surprised him. He didn't know someone could be so tight!

Pushing forward slowly, her body gradually gave way against his burgeoning girth until finally, after what seemed forever, he bottomed out inside her. Pressed against her cervix, it almost seemed like her body encased his manhood, like a sheath made just for him.

They both sighed, adjusting to these new feelings as they stared at one another. He felt he should say something, but was at a loss for words, and eventually his hips moved on their own and he started to thrust. She gasped in pleasure, taken by surprise by his body's impatience, but quickly grew used to his wide head dragging against her g-spot on each outward thrust.

Even with the condom on, he could still feel her ridges stroke his shaft with every movement. It was a foreign feeling, but one he couldn't get enough of and plowed onward over and over until he accidentally slipped out, causing her to groan.

A devious grin came to his face as he decided to experiment. Grabbing her legs, he thrust back in, feeling her clamp back down around him, but stopping half-way. Instead of bottoming out, he pulled out completely and repeated this invasion. The momentum of being entered seemed to make her tense around him, letting him batter a spot that made her moan. He kept doing this as she got tighter and tighter, her moans filling the room.

She began to shiver like before and he could feel her spasm around his thickness. He tried to pull back out but she had a tight grip on him, and when he finally succeeded, she yelled in pleasure as he felt a "snap."

He held her legs, waiting for her to calm down, all the while enjoying the fact that he could reduce her to this. Gasping, she uttered, "I've...never cum...twice before..."

He flashed a cocky smile, "Well, I'm not there yet, so let's try for some more, eh?"

She said nothing, just nodded in agreement, as he went to line is dick back up with her sopping entrance. He paused, though, his dick feeling her wetness. Looking down, he found the cause of that "snap" he had felt, the condom and torn, leaving his aching glans exposed to her. "Fuck."

"What's wrong?" she asked, feeling the emptiness inside her.

"The condom broke. It was pretty old, but damn, that was my only one..." he said, the disappointment evident in his voice.

She was disappointed, too. She'd never felt so much pleasure from a man, and she didn't want to quit either, but she wasn't on the pill since Tom wasn't giving her any action lately. Thinking for a few seconds, it didn't take long for her to give in to the ache in her loins.

"You can put it in, just don't cum inside me and I'll deal with it tomorrow."

"Are you sure? I mean..."

"Just do it already, please... I-I need it."

He could see that same need on her face. Not one to break a promise, he was going to see this through to the end, and enjoy himself while doing it. He smiled, tearing off the rest of the condom, glad he didn't have to stop for the night. "Alright, let's try a different position, though."

He then put his arms around her, lifting her up and sitting her down on his lap as he sat down on the couch himself. Her back facing him, she got the hint and lined herself over his hard cock. She braced down, slowly letting her sink down over his thick tool.

Cole was the one to moan this time. The sensations of her insides against his now-bare cock were on a whole new level. No wonder straight guys couldn't keep their minds off of pussy... This was like heaven!

He finally bottomed out inside of her and she started to grind against him, her insides twisting around him, every new experience providing a new kind of pleasure and he wanted more. He started to thrust up into her and she leaned back against him to give him room, her neck beside his lips.

Leaning forward, he touched his lips to her soft neck, sucking on it slowly and making her squirm. The faint smell of her jasmine perfume filled his nose as he proceeded to pound her quickly. Finally letting go, he could see a red bruise starting to form, wondering if her friends would tease her, not knowing that a man other than her boyfriend made the mark.