Bully to Boss to Bitch Boy

Story Info
Greg turns the tables on his old bully.
8.3k words
4.13
22.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg Dawson

I had discovered that I was gay in high school and despite my best efforts to keep it secret the truth eventually came out and I was forced to put up with taunts, humiliations and beatings beyond count from just about anyone who thought they could take me on, which was just about everyone given my scrawny frame.

Daniel Bird was the worst of them all. He led his friends after me any chance he could, even following me to my part-time waiter job after school where he could have me tend to him while spilling every drink he was brought and demanding I clean it up for him. That part-time job paid off when I was able to buy my gym membership and it wasn't long before I could turn the tables on all my bullies. I hold an especially fond memory of teaching Daniel that I was no longer an easy target. I left him crying on the floor along with his reputation as a tough guy.

After that school was smooth sailing and I was able to protect another few guys when they came out, while Daniel could only seethe. After that college was a blast, studying business and getting together with guys finally away from their parents. Things were looking up until we were told that for our final year we would have to serve as an apprentice to a local business leader in order to graduate. I was thrilled initially; these kinds of apprenticeships can often end with a decent position.

Then I came to my apprenticeship to find that Gordon Bird was the CEO I was going to assist. I didn't mind at all as the pay was good, the work was engaging, my co-workers were friendly, the dress code was casual and Gordon was nothing like his son and we developed a decent relationship. It was actually a lot of fun working alongside Daniel and watching him turn green with envy as, while he had a better job than me, everyone from his father on down knew that he was only there because he was the boss's son, and I was fast winning his father's respect in a way Daniel never could.

Only it all fell apart when Gordon's wife fell ill and he had to take time off to care for her and leave his son as interim CEO. Morale fell around the office as mine plummeted. On day one Daniel called me into his new office and said "take a seat fag" with a big smile on his face. I was about to lay into him when he said "just remember if you don't finish off your year here you fail the course, in fact a call from me and your career is over before it has even begun." He was right, the bastard was right, my future was in his hands I realised as I reluctantly took a seat. "Good fag" he grinned, clearly enjoying renewing the power he once had over me, "now I think my father might have underestimated you, now while he has let you use your talents as an office worker, I don't think he made true use of your potential as an office bitch, so that is what we have to get caught up on."

He wasn't kidding, while I still had my old responsibilities as an average office worker, plus making up for his incompetence as CEO, I also had to fetch his morning coffee, prepare his meals, drive him around town, keep my phone with me 24/7 to serve his ridiculous requests even when at home and perform every last humiliation he wanted, even occasionally using me a human footstool. I was completely wrecked, but I had an idea, my uncle had told me once that he used to smoke, just a habit he couldn't quit until he tried online hypnosis. I was shocked that it honestly worked but he explained to me that "the videos don't tell you to do anything you don't want to do on some level, at least at first, even if it's something you don't really want to do", this made no sense to me so he explained "say I want you to lick the tarmac, even if I told you in your subconscious to do it, your conscious mind would find it ridiculous and refuse, but if I hypnotised you to think of ice cream constantly because you like the taste that would be easy, if I then told you to associate ice cream with it being dropped on the ground that would be easy because it often happens, I could eventually get you to lick the tarmac in the hopes of tasting ice cream", I laughed and told him that it was ridiculous but he just smiled and said "I thought the same but it worked, they don't change the thoughts at once, they enhance some and minimize others, I used a lighter for my cigarettes so they made me associate cigarettes with fire, enhanced that feeling and eventually every cigarette I touched felt like an open fire." It got me thinking about turning Daniel into a nicer person and making peace with him, but that didn't feel right, he had to suffer for how he treated me, I wanted him humiliated and under my control, he made me his office bitch so I was going to make him my full-time bitch boy.

Daniel Bird

I looked up from the computer and saw Greg walking towards my office with my morning coffee. God, it felt good making the homo wait on me hand and foot. Serves him right for the beatdown he gave me, even if it was just pure luck that gave him the upper hand. I could still beat him up if I wanted. It was a reassuring thought. I'd gotten anxious when Dad started treating him like the son he always wanted, but now it was me Dad put in charge not that fag. I'm the man now.

I stopped thinking about Dad now because I hate the idea of Greg being his favourite so it's easier just letting the little bitch bring me my coffee. "Here you are sir" Greg announces, more chipper than usual, I'll have to do something about that.

I take a sip and say "footstool" and like that he's on his knees and I'm in charge. I started feeling drowsy and I hear my feet hit the floor as Greg stands over me smiling.

Your father doesn't love you.

Your father doesn't respect you.

Your father prefers Greg to you.

You aren't fit to run the company.

I don't know how long I spent listening to those words but by the time I was in control of myself again people were starting to leave the office. I stopped Greg and asked him what happened. He shrugged and said "you fell asleep so I went back to work". Of course he did, no wonder Dad likes him, he stays professional while I snore the day away. I don't admit it though, instead I snarl and make a homophobic jibe. The next few days I'm a mess, constantly trying to ignore the insecurities I've always hid from while trying not to let Greg off the hook for causing them. I finally think I've got it under control when I zone out after another coffee.

Greg is stronger than you.

Greg is smarter than you.

Greg is more handsome than you.

Greg is more popular than you.

Greg is better than you.

Again, I wake up late and try to get my bearings, but even after Greg appears I still struggle to comprehend what's going on, not his fault as he explains it well I'm just not clever enough to keep up. The next few days are even worse now as while I still feel the same hatred and envy for Greg as before, I can't bring myself to act on it. If he wants, he could beat me up in front of everyone like before and they'd cheer him on because they all like him better. Hell, it's not like he isn't useful, the place would fall apart without him.

I've stopped asking him to do little jobs so as to not waste his time, but he insists on bringing me my coffee and I can't bring myself to say no to him. This morning as I wait for Greg to come in and explain these spreadsheets to me, I can't help but wonder what's taking him so long. I should call him out, but I don't dare. At last, he comes and says "here's your coffee." No sir. I thank him and drink up.

Greg is your superior.

You are his inferior.

You should be submissive to Greg.

When he gives an order, you should obey.

Again, I wake up confused as everyone is leaving so I once again approach Greg and ask "what happened sir?" Sir, that was odd, but it felt right. Greg smiled and patted my ass before walking off. This was weird and I didn't like it, but I wasn't going to call him out on it. He could do as he liked.

The next day Greg explained that his computer was slow, so he needed mine. I immediately got up and started walking out to take his slower one before he said "don't bother taking mine, you aren't much use at these things anyway. Tell you what, make yourself useful and go get me a coffee." Eager to make myself useful I went and made Greg his coffee, ignoring the strange looks everyone gave me as they wondered why the boss was making coffee for his apprentice. I brought it to Greg, at which point he thanked me and patted my ass again before saying "thanks here stay in the office in case I need you." I didn't know what to do until Greg pointed to the floor where I sat the rest of the day, barring fetching Greg's meals, quietly grateful that the blinds we're closed.

This continued for another week or so with Greg taking my office, me playing his assistant and ignoring his pats and occasional squeezes of my ass until he told me to bring two coffees, one for myself as a reward. As I returned to Greg's office (formerly mine) I saw headphones attached to the computer as Greg stood up and told me to put them on. I did as I was told while he poured a powder into my coffee and told me to drink up. I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't disobey an order.

Greg is your master.

You are his bitch.

Greg is gay.

You are gay.

You love to suck cock.

You love to get fucked.

You will do anything for Greg's cock.

This time when I woke up Greg was standing there looking at me with a smile on his face. I saw him then as I never had before. He wasn't some puny fag I could beat up, he wasn't a rival to compete with or even my boss; he was a stud. He was 6 feet of lean muscle with a strong jaw, rock hard abs and a large cock straining in his jeans. Drool escaped my mouth just thinking about it. "Looking at something bitch" he sneered.

"No sir, it's just..." I hesitated, before taking that final plunge "could I suck your cock please?"

He laughed and said "but I thought you were straight, wasn't that why you bullied me in high school?"

"I was sir, at least I thought I was, I'm so sorry sir".

"How do I know this isn't a game and you really want to suck my cock."

"Please sir, I mean it I'll do anything".

Greg smiled and said "so pathetic, big man on campus begging to suck my cock, alright prove your serious, strip bitch". Without a second thought I tore my shirt off and wiggled out of my jeans and boxers, even pulling my socks off just in case. Greg just stared at my naked body before breaking out into laughter, which only made me feel worse. "You call that a cock? That can't be 3 inches."

I hung my head in shame as my new master laughed himself silly at the sight of my pathetic member. Finally, Greg took a seat on my rolling chair, unzipped his jeans and fished out his own cock. "See this shrimp dick, this is what a real man looks like. Now crawl over here and make yourself useful". As I quickly crawled towards his beautiful 9 inches, Greg put a foot on the wall and kicked himself back. I began to rise to walk towards him, until he sneered "did I tell you to get up bitch. Crawl to my cock if you really want to suck it".

The game went on for a while, Greg moved his chair and I went after him on my hands and knees until he finally took pity and said "ok my little cum receptacle, let's put those pretty lips to work."

I was exhausted at this point and red in the face from shame and exertion, but too horny to care as I took my prize tenderly in my mouth as I gently slid my lips up and down the shaft, occasionally treating myself to a lick of Greg's hairy balls as I got subjected to a barrage of taunts that I was a "simpering little fag", a "dirty girl" and "daddy's little bitch."

At first Greg let me set the pace as I bobbed up and down, too caught up in pleasure to pay attention to my gag reflex, before I felt a flash as I looked up to see Greg taking photo after photo of me going to town on his monster cock before he pulled out of me and started jerking off an inch from my face. "Beg for me to cum all over your face" he demanded. "Please sir, please cum all over your slut's face, mark me for what I am, a whore, your dirty cum hungry whore."

I kept up this degradation of myself for a minute, calling myself obscenities I didn't know I knew before a torrent of semen landed on my face and almost without warning I blew my own load right on the floor. "Lick me clean, slut" Greg demanded. I eagerly obeyed, wistfully licking the deflating cock I would serve from now on. Soon Greg put his cock back in his jeans and told me to clean up the cum on the floor.

As I hurried about my task, he began to lay down the ground rules. "Tonight, before you get home, you will head out and stock up on the sexiest and gayest outfits you can find, all your old clothes are gone, only an outfit that matches who you really are. You will purchase lube, handcuffs, rope, a ball gag, dildos, buttplugs and a riding crop. You will shave every last bit of hair under your eyebrows off your body, all of it, I want that baby dick and bubble butt baby smooth next time I see them. And from now on when we're not around your father you call me daddy. Is this clear?"

"Of course, daddy" I responded instantly, so happy that a real man like Greg was taking charge of my life.

"Well get going sissy" he ordered with a hard slap to my bare ass. I got dressed and made my way to my car just as Greg was driving off. I blew him a quick kiss before he laughed on his way home.

Greg Dawson

I was going mad with excitemet, so I headed into work early and took a seat in my office before closing the blinds. I'd see that little bitch Daniel when he brought my morning coffee.

Work was next to impossible until at last in a flimsy tank top and denim shorts as short and tight as even a casual workplace can get away with Daniel came in with an anxious smile on his face and a mug in hand.

He sat the coffee on my desk, twirled around, giving me a good look at his shaved legs, and nervously asked "do you like it daddy?"

I took a slow sip as I kept the sissy on edge before I reached for his hand and yanked him on to my lap. "I like it very much my little cock tease, now here's your reward". I grabbed the back of Daniel's head and pulled him in for a kiss. I heard him giggle as our tongues met and he wrapped his arms around me while I slid my free arm under his legs and deposited him on my desk. I jumped on top of him, loving the sight of the little sissy squirming underneath me. I pinned his arms above his head with one hand, the other kneading his miniature dick. I couldn't say afterwards how long we kissed; all thoughts of time were muted by the hapless moans of my old tormenter.

At last, I pulled away, hopped off and flipped him over. "Did you bring the lube" I barked.

The response was a frightened whimper "no daddy, it's at my apartment."

Daniel was about to get up and rush out for his lube, but I pinned him down. This was my fault, I'd been so excited to fuck him, I hadn't even told him to bring it. For a moment I was tempted just to rail him against the desk then and there, but without lube no, even I wasn't that cruel.

Instead I unzipped his shorts, pulled them down and, after taking a moment to caress the little package hidden in his cute new thong, delivered a sharp swat to his right butt cheek. Daniel yelped in response, but I felt his little cock harden in my hand, so I delivered another one. "What, no thank you, bitch?"

I heard a quiet "thank you daddy". Grateful that the door was thick enough to block out most sound, I gave Daniel another blow and told him to be louder. "Thank you, daddy" he squealed and I resumed my spanking.

I took out every bit of frustration I'd ever had with this arrogant homophobe, that he was thanking me and calling me daddy was just a turn on, I wanted to make him cry like I had back in high school and sure enough my new sissy couldn't hold back tears for long. I kept spanking him until he couldn't get the words out to thank me. "Come on now pansy, dry those tears". I stood him up in his tank top and thong, his shorts were still around his ankles, took his face in both hands and gave Daniel a gentle kiss, one he eagerly returned, even with the tears streaming down his face.

After a minute I broke of the kiss, sat down in my chair and told Daniel to give me the best blowjob he could. Instantly he dropped to his knees and feverishly pulled down my jeans and boxers before taking my balls into his eager mouth. As he was slowly working his tongue up my shaft the phone rang, startling the pair of us. I checked and saw it was Gordon. After an initial panic, I realised how much fun this could be. Noticing Daniel had stopped in terror I warned him "either you take care of your daddy while he talks to your father, or I'll send him the pictures of the first and last time you got to suck my cock".

Whether it was the threat of exposure or fear of losing my cock, Daniel immediately went to work and went down on me with a frantic urgency I found hard not to laugh at as I put Gordon on speaker and said "hello sir, Greg here."

"Hey Greg, where's Daniel, I wanted to know how the company's been doing."

Not trusting Daniel not to make a scene, I kept my hand on his head, applied a bit of pressure and said "well Daniel has sort of let me take charge while he goes to work on something else". I smiled at my little joke and the nervous cocksucker at my feet.

"What do you mean you're in charge and what's he working on?"

I resisted all temptation to say my cock and instead told Gordon "look this has to stay between us, but Daniel knows he's not cut out to be on top so he asked me to take control while he helps out in other ways". What Gordon said next I'm not sure of because I was busy blowing my load right down his grateful son's mouth.

What I do know is that he followed it up with "if Daniel's fine with you in charge, then that's fine with me, I'll just need to check in on him". After he hung up I looked down at Daniel still nervous, but clearly pleased with himself. He swallowed my load, that was what he was so happy about. I wanted to laugh but there was no time, his father was about to ring any second, so I laid down the ground rules for what to say. His shorts were still around his ankles, so I fished out his phone and warned him not to screw it up.

He was doing fine, telling his father that he wasn't cut out for management but that he was happy working for me. I was running a lazy finger over the hand print I'd left in his ass when I realised that his dick was still leaking. The blowjob had gotten the little slut wet, but nerves must've kept him from cumming. Feeling generous, I reached under his thong and took his dick in one hand, while his father talked about how he'd always wanted to keep the firm in the family, and slipped a finger inside his asshole and heard him apologise to his father an octave higher. I used one hand to caress his smooth little balls while I explored with the other. At present he was tight, but I managed to get three fingers in there while he stifled a moan to prevent his father from hearing his ejaculation before he hung up. I was about to wipe my fingers on his top, but then I had a better idea. I wiggled my shit covered fingers in front of Daniel before he licked them clean. God I felt powerful watching him degrade himself more and more. After a quick slap to his ass, I told him to pull up his shorts and fetch me my lunch.

After that I had to put in some serious work to make up time so I couldn't stop for Daniel's services. I still made use of him as a servant; he fetched my meals, offered himself as a footstool and massaged my feet while I worked but that was it. Finally, when the day was done, I told Daniel we were heading back to his place. Luckily, I knew the way from having driven him around when I was his servant so to save time I drove us both while Daniel fidgeted anxiously. I had gotten so worked up since my last blowjob that I decided to make sure I could last longer once we got to his place. "Hey Daniel, why don't you do daddy a favour and give me a little roadhead." Daniel squealed in delight, took off his seatbelt and went down on me with the same eagerness I'd come to expect from the enthusiastic cocksucker. The position mustn't have been too comfortable for Daniel, but he was still happily slobbering away, while the thrill alone was doing it for me when, not far from Daniel's apartment I saw his old friend Mark who'd been near as bad in high school.