Bully to Boss to Bitch Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything I was wearing represented what I would bring to the marriage. The dress symbolised my eternal devotion, the hair and makeup my submissive persona and the panties I had underneath was my inner slut dying to please Greg however he wanted.

At the church I said a silent prayer that I would keep Greg happy. Arm in arm with my father I glided down the aisle, ignoring the sniggers from all my old school friends and colleagues (Greg had overseen the guest list) and found myself staring in adoration of the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with.

I breezed through the ceremony until it was time for our kiss. Greg bent me over and ran his hand through my curls as I kissed him over and over, hardly seeing through my tears, before Greg lifted me up and carried me in his muscular arms. His hands were openly squeezing my ass, or his now that we were wed.

We were all over each other on the car ride to the hotel reception. Greg had his hands under my dress and was squeezing my cock while I ran my hands over his hard pecs. "What are you going to do to me daddy?" I asked between kisses. The driver looked shocked while Greg just told me that he had a special treat for me.

There were documents to sign. One was the standard marriage certificate and some other documents granting him legal rights over me. I signed them all before Greg picked me up, threw me over shoulder and carried me up to our hotel room shouting out for everyone to enjoy the reception without us.

I felt so safe and small in his arms before he lay me down on the bed. "Now my little bitch wife, what should I do with you?" He ripped my dress in two as I tried to take off his suit, frantic in my dream of consummating our marriage.

"Whatever you want daddy, I'm yours". Greg undid my corset, slipped my panties off and at last we were both naked and desperately making out as my new husband pulled me close, his hands pawing at my ass while his monster cock was up against my own pathetic little dick.

At last Greg decided. "As it's your wedding day, for your special treat, I'll let you give me a rim job". My heart soared as my daddy turned away and I sunk to my knees, parted his beautiful cheeks and stuck my tongue deeper and deeper into his asshole. I was in seventh heaven, and I knew then, with Greg's ass on my tongue and his taunts in my ear, that I was the luckiest man alive.