Bully to Boss to Bitch Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing an opportunity, I pulled up next to him and called out "hey Mark, how've you been?"

He was apprehensive, but responded "not bad, what are you-wait is someone blowing you in there?"

"Oh yeah, you remember Daniel right?" I pulled the oblivious cocksucker up to reintroduce the old friends, both were stunned and Daniel was beet red. "Well, I've got to go, places to be, faggots to fuck" I called out to a dumbstruck Mark as a shame-faced Daniel returned to my cock.

I pulled up just as Daniel finished draining my balls of all he could swallow. He was so giddy, taking me by the hand as he led me up to his apartment.

Wanting some time to recuperate, I told him to make me some dinner with something light for himself. Daniel wasn't fat or muscular by any measure, but he still had too much of both for my liking. I planned on turning him into a little twink. I wanted people to see us together and know exactly who wears the pants.

While he was busy cooking, I decided to check out the toys he'd gathered. He'd gathered an impressive collection of dildos and butt plugs, but it was the riding crop I was drawn to, the fun I could have was tempting. I had a feeling I was going to be a strict disciplinarian. I walked back into the kitchen to find Daniel bent over a countertop and I couldn't resist. I gave his ass a quick whack. He cried out in pain and for a second I thought he was going to stand up for himself but the hypnosis took over and all he said was a meek "thank you daddy."

Daniel proceeded to make a roast for me and a couple sandwiches for himself, all while I amused myself with the riding crop whenever I felt like it. As we ate, I saw how fast he was going, the eager little slut couldn't wait to give me his anal cherry, and I deliberately ate slowly just to tease him. After we finished I said "dinners over, time for dessert."

Overcome with desire Daniel leapt into my arms, pleaded "take me daddy, take your slut" and we locked lips as I carried him into the bedroom before throwing him on the bed. I ripped the tank top of the little fairy while he wriggled out of his shorts. I flipped him over, handcuffed him behind his back, attached the ball gag, tore his thong in two and lubed him up.

"Are you sure you want this?" I teased as I aimed my cock right at his hole. An eager moan was all I heard through his ball gag. "I can't hear you, bitch, if you want me to fuck you like the desperate whore you are you're going to have to better than that". Daniel went mad and was desperately screaming for me to defile him before I took pity on the muffled pleading for me to fuck him senseless.

I wasn't gentle. I fucked him rough and hard. I could tell Daniel was enjoying it, from his muted moans to his leaking cock and the way he thrusted his ass in rhythm with my cock. At first I steadied myself with the handcuffs, but feeling myself getting close I grabbed a hunk off his hair with one hand and relentlessly spanked his ass with the other. "Do you want me to cum inside you bitch?" Daniel was openly sobbing from pleasure as he enthusiastically begged through his gag for me to fill him up.

"I'm going to mark you as mine, fill you up like the dirty whore you are and leave your ass split open so every time you get fucked a real man can slide into your gaping hole with no bother." I kept up my dirty talk as he moaned and begged until at last rope after rope filled his ass and I collapsed on top of Daniel. After a minute I took my deflated cock out of him and propped myself up in the bed. Daniel struggled to get up next to me before I removed his ball gag and ordered him to clean my cock.

Watching my old bully happily worship my cock without a care in the world was as close to perfect satisfaction as I'd ever known. Daniel had a busy night. I don't know whether it was how tight that bubble butt was, the natural skill he had at sucking cock, the thrill of having such an obedient and enthusiastic little boy toy or just the fact that it was him, but I had more energy for sex than I'd ever had before and for that Daniel was very grateful.

We showered together while I fucked him against the glass, I tied up his arms and legs and blindfolded him face down before heading out, only to sneak back in an hour later and take the pillow biting bitch by surprise.

Whenever I felt my energy dropping I had Daniel give me a demonstration of his blowjob skills on one of his new dildos and before long I was ready to fuck the insatiable cocksucker's face to completion. At last I decided to go to sleep with Daniel cuddled up inside my arms.

I was awakened by the sound under my covers. I pulled them off to find Daniel, having woken up and crawled down to give his daddy a blowjob. I stroked his hair affectionately and muttered "you naughty girl" before leaning back and letting him get it done.

After that Daniel made me breakfast before modelling a few of his new outfits for me. It seemed thongs were the manliest underwear he'd bought as I decided that he should a cute pair of silk panties that went well with his ass. For outerwear, while the nurse and cheerleader outfits were tempting, I picked the little blue crop top with MANEATER written on it and the bright red hotpants. This was stretching what the office would allow, but there was no one who would discipline Daniel. His father was gone, I had picked it and everyone else hated him so much they'd just laugh at him.

Which was just what I wanted, I wanted to make him my obedient slut in public as well as private.

As I drove to work Daniel was clearly nervous, but I had 9 inches in my jeans to keep him distracted. I had decided that I was getting at least 4 blowjobs a day. Once in the morning, once at work and roadhead to and from work. Daniel was thrilled when I told him. We turned a lot of heads as we walked in, Daniel's arm around my waist and my hand firmly on his ass cheek. While not encouraged, PDA wasn't banned in the office, and I made full use of that. With every eye on us I pulled Daniel into a long deep kiss with one hand still on his ass as his hands roamed all over my back. I leaned him over a bit to prove my dominance before loudly ordering him to "bring me my coffee fast, ok bitch."

Everyone just stared in stunned silence before Daniel exclaimed "of course daddy" and I sent him off with a slap to the ass (god I love slapping his ass).

When I went to the office a few of my co-workers asked what had happened to Daniel. I just shrugged and said "I think a lot of how he was acting was due to him having to hide who he was. Turns out he was always asking me to do things because he had a crush on me. One day he broke down and told me how he was feeling, we've started going out and he's been a lot nicer. Turn out he likes being talked down to. I don't get it but it's fun. See for yourself." People were surprised but they accepted my explanation, not least because they enjoyed seeing Mr Big turned into a little bitch.

I encouraged everyone to make use of him and before long Daniel was running errands for the whole office. He was better liked now, if not necessarily respected. I might be to blame for that. After lunch I was so turned on that I called him into my office, lubed him up, bent him over and fucked him mercilessly against the desk. Even with the door closed the whole office could hear him screaming "please daddy fuck me harder, give that big dick to your little bitch, please I need it". At first I wasn't sure if they'd heard or not but when Daniel went to fetch my lunch I heard cheers and laughter as he made his walk of shame. He was so humiliated when he got back that I almost took pity on him. Instead I sent him out to apologize for the noise and promise that he'd try to control himself from then on. He truly was the office laughing stock, but his father would inevitably hear of this so I had to prepare.

The firm had increased profits but he might have reservations about me nailing his son in the office. I had to come up with a new stage of the plan and soon.

The next week I was in total bliss. I had a company in one hand and a dick whipped cock slut in the other. The whole office was in awe at my ability to bend Daniel to my will and as for Daniel, well I don't think I could imagine life without him.

At work he was my trophy to parade around, my assistant to boss about and my personal slut to take whenever, however I felt like.

At home he was my pretty houseboy cooking and cleaning while I followed him with my riding crop, my permanent cum dumpster always willing to get tied up, spanked or humiliated if it turned me on.

I soon found my favourite position was when I lay him on his back while I stood up and fucked him vigorously, there was something about watching the little bitch squirm as I rammed my cock into him, eyes locked as I blew my load into him while Daniel's little cock squirted all over himself that turned me on.

Most of all though he was entertainment. Whenever I was bored I would have him beg for cock with increasingly self-degrading dirty talk, suck one of his dildos or give me a strip tease and lap dance. Occasionally I'd video him while he did it and show my old friends from high school, none of them could believe it was really him until we went clubbing one night. My standing went through the roof as they saw Daniel Bird as my compliant new fuck toy who fetched us drinks, grinded his ass against me as we danced and couldn't keep his hands off me until finally my lust took over and I had to carry him giggling into the men's room and fuck him in one of the cubicles just to get it out of my system until we got home.

There was a problem though. I'd made him into an eager slut who loved my cock, but if I wanted to gain his father's approval I needed him to convince Gordon that this was a strong relationship based on true love. So far what Daniel felt for me was lust, but anyone could give him cock, I needed a way to make that bitch mine forever. I needed to make him fall in love with me, plus I felt the time was right to alter his behaviour just a little bit more. The next morning I was ready, I'd made my recording and crushed up the sleeping pills for his coffee and told him to listen.

Daniel Bird

You are in love with Greg Dawson.

You will do anything to win his love.

You want to be with him forever.

You want to be his bitch wife.

Let your wrists go permanently limp.

Let your ass wiggle when you walk.

Let your inner sissy take over.

It was an odd feeling I woke up to. My head was sore but my mind felt clear. I scurried out of the chair and came across Greg lying naked on the couch, clearly anticipating my arrival. He liked walking around naked, he knew how horny it made me, though he insisted I wear something, usually panties, a thong or one of my costumes, today it was just a jockstrap that gave him unrestricted access.

The second I saw him I cuddled up beside him and started sobbing. I realised how cruel I had been to him in high school and how I'd never apologised for how I treated him. I did now. I said sorry for everything I'd ever said or done to him. Greg held me tight in his big strong arms and I let it all out.

I realised how selfish I'd been in our relationship. I only ever saw him as a source of cock and not the wonderful man he is. He let me suck his cock whenever I wanted, fucks my ass as often as he could all while letting me become the sissy I never knew I was. He did all this for me and I never thanked him. "Please daddy help me make it up to you. There must be something I could do" I tearfully begged.

Greg just smiled and said "if you want to prove your committed to making it up to me, you have to let me take charge of your life from now on". I agreed instantly, whatever he wanted. "If you're serious about being together call your parents and tell them you're coming over this evening and have something to show them." I was apprehensive, but I couldn't risk losing Greg, so I asked what will I be showing them. He kissed me gently and said "after you tell your parents that you're gay, you'll let them know about the wonderful man in your life, you'll show them your engagement ring and let them know we're getting married."

Tears of joy ran down my face as I hugged my new fiancé. "Don't worry" Greg reassured me "we'll stop by a jewellers on the way and pick my little sissy up something nice, but for now there's another ring I'm worried about". He chuckled, lifted me up and placed me over his erect dick. I fucked myself on his pole with pride that, because of our relationship, I no longer needed lube to take his cock. I slowly moved myself up and down pleasure building in both of us as I realised how empty I felt every time an inch of Greg moved out of me. The knowledge of how badly I needed him and how empty I was without him steeled me for the difficult conversation ahead.

The conversation with my parents was one of the most frightening things I'd ever done, not least because Greg had me wearing my largest butt plug to celebrate the occasion. They were shocked and confused but supportive. Mom was feeling better and joked that she was looking forward to getting to know this hunk I'd found. She was won over as I described our whirlwind romance, adding a lot more exciting dates and quiet conversations, while doing my best to avoid revealing just how much of our relationship involved me bent over or on my knees where I belonged. Dad was harder. He said that, while he liked Greg and wished us the best, he remembered us not liking each other and was worried that I was rushing into it.

I almost broke then and there but Greg, my rock, reached for my hand and explained that we both just knew we wanted to be together. I nodded and told Dad that I had had always known I was gay, that I had a huge crush on Greg in high school and didn't know how to cope when he came back into my life.

Tears started pouring as I confessed that "I didn't know what to do when you left Dad but Greg took care of me. He took charge of the business and I fell in love with him. He makes me happy Dad. I couldn't imagine life without him." I was careful not to call him Daddy in front of my father, it felt wrong but Greg had told me that my father would accept our love but he'd be ashamed if he knew what a dirty slut his son had turned out to be.

I remembered how Greg's apprenticeship had started, with me jealous that my father loved and respected him more than me. Now I knew why and even if my father would never respect me, I was happy that he could love me and the man in my life. An idea struck me then. My father had wanted me to take over the business. He wanted the business to stay in the family.

Well I clearly wasn't man enough to do it but with my upcoming marriage Greg would make a good choice. My father was delighted at this idea and decided that he was retiring and the company would be our wedding gift.

The second we had his blessing Greg gave me a long deep kiss right in front of my parents who laughed and suggested that the lovebirds head home. As I was bobbing on Greg's cock on the way home, he said "you did good sissy, when we get home you can pick how your ass gets fucked". I was delighted with naughty thoughts running through my head as I knew a long hard spanking was in order while I tried to decide if I'd rather be tied up or handcuffed.

For the wedding Greg insisted that he'd do the planning while all I had to worry about was looking pretty. He also took care of that as well. The new diet he'd put me on was working wonders and I had to go on a new shopping spree for a smaller size of everything. One particular item was the wedding dress. My father was shocked when I told him I wanted to wear a dress while he walked me down the aisle. He explained that most gay men just wear suits, but I insisted I wanted to make a statement. I left it unsaid that the statement was who would be dominant in our marriage and who would be subservient.

A week before our wedding Greg accompanied me to a tattoo parlour. The artist laughed when he saw my custom shirt that read HE WEARS THE PANTS BUT I WEAR THE PANTIES. Greg explained that I needed some tattoos and asked if he did piercings. He explained that he did, Greg explained what he wanted and told me to remove my shirt and shorts. "At least your shirt is honest" the tattoo artist laughed when he saw my panties. I was turned over as he slipped my panties down and proceeded to ink into both my ass cheeks.

I was flipped over again as both my nipples were pierced and got rings added. They were already sensitive but Greg loved playing with them and thought this was more fun.

I was told to stick out my tongue and got a stud added. A stud for my stud I thought. This was my idea and I could hardly wait to try it out on Greg as soon as I could. "That's you done now sissy, how about you take a look?"

I had to admit I has pretty excited by the look of my pierced nipples and I couldn't help myself from checking out my ass. My left cheek had PROPERTY OF GREG DAWSON written across it and I felt such pride in knowing I was forever going to have a reminder of our love on my body. However, it was an excited giggle I let out when I read the right cheek which had DADDY'S LITTLE BITCH on it. I turned to Greg, wiggled my ass at him and asked "would you like to prove these words, daddy?" The tattoo artist laughed and said "looks like your bitch is happy with his new look."

Greg was as happy as I'd ever seen him as he said "so am I. It'll be such a turn on every time I've got him bent over. I'll read those words and know he's mine forever."

At last the wedding day arrived. Greg had arranged for a beautician to come to my parent's house and attend to me. My hair had grew out and he wanted me to get dolled up for him. I was shocked to see my old girlfriend Sarah pull up. She came into my room, took one look at me in my pink nightie waiting for her and burst out laughing. "Daniel Bird. Never thought we'd meet again. Certainly not like this."

I was a little embarrassed to be seen like this by her, but nothing was going to spoil my day so I just said "hey Sarah. Didn't know it would be you."

"No, Greg was very clear that he wanted to surprise you and felt that I deserved a laugh after how you treated me." I meekly nodded while letting her go to work. She dyed my hair blonde and put rollers in. While we waited for the curls to set in, she took out her make up kit, giggled and proceeded to apply blush, eyeliner and lipstick. Next was manicures and pedicures. The whole time she chatted to me, taunting me about my sissified state and asked me about my love life. Greg had told me to do as the beautician said so I answered honestly.

Sarah was laughing the whole time as I explained the lengths I go to in order to please my man and she was bent over double when I called him daddy. The embarrassment was getting to me. I was relieved when she told me that she was done and that it was time to get dressed. The laughter returned when I took off my nightie. "My oh my aren't those some pretty panties you've got on you, does your daddy like seeing you in those."

I assumed it was a rhetorical question, but a sharp twist of my nipple ring proved otherwise. "Yes Sarah, daddy likes me in pretty panties."

"Of course he does sissy, though I bet he likes ripping them off better. If I remember right, you don't have much in those panties, do you?" I couldn't chance Sarah hurting me again. "No Sarah, I don't have a big cock. My daddy does though."

Sarah seemed content to leave me alone from then on, though she was a bit rough when putting my corset on. At last, she helped me into my wedding dress. She removed my rolls and took me downstairs.

My family was shocked at my transformation and as I looked in the mirror I could see why. Before me was my face, but everything else screamed 1950's woman on her way to becoming a housewife. The more I thought about it, the happier and prouder I was.