All Comments on 'Bullying the Cow'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder what's next for Jenny the cow. Of course we all know she was on birth control cause no one ever gets pregnant in these stories that way they can be used over and over. So now we need to see more control of her and how many more times and guys Tina has her do. Well done

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work as always. Would love a part 2.

Priscilla_JunePriscilla_Juneover 1 year ago

Very engaging story :) great stuff!

clearcreekclearcreekover 1 year ago

I hoped it would get better, however it just got worse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A few days later, the cow has calmed down a bit. She stayed silent about what happened out of pure mortification. She has quietly moo'd to herself each night as she plays with her clit, but while she cums, it's not the same. Finally Tina and the girls approach her between classes and after a few small comments, says that while she recorded everything, from multiple angles, she was just messing with her about live streaming it. But if she doesn't want it posted to every site she can imagine, she'll show up at this address tonight. The cow feels herself get wet as she imagines the new humiliations possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Except for the dirt, the mooing, the harsh treatment of the breasts, the rayep and the typos, it was a pretty hot story. I thought she was a virgin until later in the story (I prefer stories involving a virgin nerd girl.)

#enf #cfnf #cmnf #oon #eroticbullying

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was such a hot story, love how she was slowly convinced she was a cow, made it so hot!

ZambonilordZambonilordabout 1 year ago

Interesting dynamic. Loved the internal narration. Also the guy's reaction to the whoke thing was refreshingly realistic. Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a good story over all. I think you could make a part 2 to this story. It would be interesting to see how part 2 would go. It would have to be at least 3 pages as it would need a fair amount of detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish there were more stories like this. I love the idea of a girl with big boobs who hates them and the attention they bring being humiliated and abused because of the tits she hates so much. Amazing story and hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A very good start I definitely wish to read more how the cow is used by the group ....

toastywarm01toastywarm014 months ago

I want to be her (or do I?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Part 2 would be amazing. Please carry on the story!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Feel like you missed a good opportunity to have the rare lesbian non consent story, especially since you mentioned Roberta seemed to enjoy fondling Jenny. Oh well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES