Bullying the Cow 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, turn around, put your hands behind you," the lead homeless man says, walking up to me. Only now does he seem interested in me, but not for any sort of sexual purpose. Now as he walks towards me, he takes out a very large and thick zip tie from his pants. The intention he has with it is clear, he means to tie my wrists together.

"What?! WHY?!" I cry out, thinking how that's too far. My hands move to cover myself now, finally feeling embarrassed that these two jackasses are seeing me naked.

Naked is one thing, sure, they got to see my cow-tits and my pussy. But tied up? That's too far. That's too dangerous. That really is murder level stuff.

The lead homeless man looks annoyed again as he stops. I'm rather impressed by the guy in that he looks me in the eyes, not at any of my naked body. He looks me directly in the eye as if trying to get me to do as he wants with less effort.

"Look girl," the second homeless man says from where he is. He's stayed in that one place the entire time, looking like he has better places to be.

"We don't know who the fuck you are, or what you are planning to do to our friend. If you want to see Yesnia, these are the terms. Not going to let you ruin or hurt such a special person," the second homeless man explains.

Of all that I was thinking this was for, I wasn't expecting that. I had never considered that this is to protect her. And why not? They must think that I'm the weirdo, and maybe I am. Afterall, I stalked the poor girl online and went after her. The poor girl might be terrified of me and what I want, or what I might do to her.

Making me do all this is still extreme, but I can understand it now. They want to make sure I'm not hiding anything nor can hurt anyone. At least, that's what I think this is about. Because the more I think about it, the more that doesn't seem right. Feels as if something else is going on here. Feels like I'm being stupid and getting set up.

"Alright," I say in a soft voice, showing that I'll agree with their terms. But I do take a moment before I turn around. Even then, I wait a couple of moments before putting my hands behind me. I don't even ask the man if he's for real or if he's tricking me, not that it mattered. He wouldn't tell me the truth anyway.

And so, I put my hands behind me, where this complete stranger zip ties my wrists together, tight. Ties them together extremely hard, making sure I won't be able to use my hands at all. That I'm completely helpless, like an idiot. Naked and stupid, that's me.

"Alright, start walking. This time you get in front," the lead man orders now that he's finished tying my wrists. I hear this and look back, not even aware my head is lowered. For a couple of seconds I try to pull my wrists apart, but can't. I'm very much helpless now.

Feeling like an object again, I turn, showing every part of my front to both of them again. They don't seem to care as both motion for me to start walking. At this, I do, feeling my breasts jiggle and bounce with each step I take like this, adding to how stupid I feel.

I walk past the two men as I go down the alley, barefoot. They start to follow behind me, giving me a few feet as if they don't know what I might do. This nearly makes me laugh as I doubt I could hurt anyone at the moment, even a bug.

"Can't believe Yesnia caught her," the other homeless man says to the lead homeless man. Hearing this makes me stop. Not just what he said, but the way he said it. Because I hear something in his voice I hadn't picked up until now.

With my eyes growing, I look back at the two homeless men. Looking at them, I feel a horrid sense of dread as I notice what I should have from the beginning. I was so wrapped up in my own sexuality, that I didn't consider one very logical question. The question to why these two didn't care to see me naked when most guys would have been staring.

These two men are homosexual. I can see it now. It was the other guy's voice that yet me know as it is very feminine. These two guys are gay.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, so I don't have an issue with it, but I have a feeling they were sent to get me on purpose. And I have a horrible idea why. Whomever sent them must have known that if I was confronted by horndog men, I wouldn't have gone through with this. I would have left as soon as I smelled danger. But with these two? I was tricked into getting naked and letting them make me helpless.

"Move!" the lead homeless man yells, actually grabbing my hair and pulling to get me stumbling forward. I yelp out at this, as he pulls my hair so damn hard. It would seem that now that I am helpless, the lead homeless man is more than happy to physically hurt me.

"Wait...I....what..." I try to stammer and ask as I keep walking, wanting to know what in the world is going on. My mind is a race of words and I try to pick the right ones as they zoom by. I need to know where they are taking me. What's about to happen. What's going on? And most of all, is this some sort of evil trick?

"Tell me what....is...going...on..." I begin to say, wanting to turn around and demand answers, even if I am naked. But right as I start to say this, we move past an opening in the alley. It's on the side and is a break in the two buildings, which opens up to a large, paved area. I know it's just the space between buildings, but what I see in this basketball court sized area stuns me.

Looking into the opening, I see a homeless city/camp. There's no cardboard boxes or tarps for housing, but fancy tents, small sheds and even something that looks like a carport. It looks to be a very organized camp with all the living arrangements plotted and placed perfectly, much like houses in a neighborhood, even if this is a much smaller place. There's even lights overhead to give light at night.

What I notice most about this tiny city is that it seems alive. There's people moving everywhere, each doing something. In the far corner I see an area that is clearly a kitchen, with multiple people preparing food. In another area, I see an actual washing machine and drying line, where people are doing laundry. I can see in yet another part, a series of stalls which have to either be restrooms or showers.

In my entire life, I've never even heard of a place like this. It's like they have all come together and got organized to make their situation better. In a way, it's very inspiring if it wasn't happening at such an incredibly weird moment in my life. Just because they are homeless doesn't mean they aren't civilized.

I'm pushed forward from behind by one of the two men that brought me here, but barely notice it. My body just moves forward with the push, where I'm made to walk into this homeless world. As I move forward and see much more, I then find the words I need to be able to speak. For I don't understand why they would bring me here of all places.

My mouth opens to demand they free me, but before anything comes out, I see something that blows my mind worse than seeing this thriving, active city. And that's the naked woman who is tied to what looks like an old basketball pole.

My eyes lock onto the woman, who is naked as can be, her hands over her head and handcuffed behind the pole that it missing the actual hoop. She just stands there, breathing deep breaths and looking like she's part of the landscape. That there's nothing weird about a naked woman captive amongst this fully clothed camp.

"Y-Y-Yesnia," I stammer as I'm made to walk deeper into this world. It is Yesnia, there's no denying it. I recognize that face from all the photos I've seen. In fact, the world seems to fall away as I stare at her, like everything else is dark and black with her being the only thing that's lit. Of all the ways I expected to see her, this is not one of them.

It's really her. It's really Yesnia. But it's not her either. Well, it is, but she's changed. A lot. First, she looks clean and healthy, with no sign of any type of drug use or addiction. Nor are there any injuries or dirt on her that I can see. If anything, she seems to glow a little, which I've never seen before.

If I'm being honest, her heath isn't the first thing one would notice about her. Her tits are the first thing. I knew she was busty from pictures I had seen online, really busty, but they enlarged her even more. Her tits are huge now. Massive. Humongous. By far the biggest I've ever seen in real life. Easily bigger than HH cup size. If I had to guess, they must be L or M's. They truly are comically huge on her.

"Yesnia?" I ask the trapped woman as she stares ahead with a serene smile, like she's in a trance. Her silky black hair is pulled back and her slim but firm body is completely on display, not that she seems to care. She doesn't seem to care that her legs are spread wide, making sure everyone can see her parted vagina. And as I look at her, wanting her to say something to me, I notice that her lips have been enlarged somewhat too. They've been enlarged into "blowjob" lips.

"Yes, that is our Yesnia, or should I say more correctly, that was Yesnia. She's known now as the Valedictorian," an older woman's voice tells me in a calm and pleasant tone. In a way, it reminds me of a teacher I once had who was very sweet.

From my right, a woman who looks to be in her early 50's walks up to me. She's wearing a simple summer dress that makes her look very classy for some reason, even if she's not wearing shoes. Before I even look at her face where she's put on minimal makeup, I can tell that something about her seems to broadcast power. Like she's the one in charge. That you don't want to mess with her.

"Yes, put her there," this older woman tells the two men that brought me here. My mind is still in shock at seeing Yesnia so I don't say anything nor do anything. I just stare at my would-be friend, my mind still playing how our meeting was supposed to go. That we were to have coffee in that coffee shop and she would tell me exactly what I was feeling and how to deal with it.

I think what keeps me in this state of shock is that the rumors are true. Yesnia really is a sex slave. A sex slave for a fucking homeless camp. That's what the rumors said online, but I thought it was just a cruel joke. You know, pranking the girl who can't defend herself.

But it's true. Yesnia is a sex slave. Never would have I thought that this could be true. Volunteering to be a sex slave is bad enough, but for the people here? And she had so much going on for her. As smart as she is, she should be running her own company by now. But no. This twenty-something woman is tied to a pole as a captured sex slave.

What truly fucks me up about what I'm seeing, is that she looks happy. She looks completely at peace. The serene look on her face is the type I've never seen before in my life. It's the type of look that the most relaxed person on the planet couldn't get without drugs. She's content being a sex slave.

When I come to my senses and can think clearly, I find that I've been attached to a pole, just like Yesnia. The two assholes that brought me here ziptied my ziptied hands to another metal pole. If I had to guess, this pole used to hold a sign.

I was so focused on Yesnia, that I didn't notice what they were doing. That they were sticking me here, making it impossible for me to leave. That just like Yesnia, I'm naked and helpless, not to mention on display. Now, as a tingle of fear moves over my entire body, I get scared that they are going to try and do the same to me. To make me some deranged sex slave for them.

I turn my head, desperate to try and find someone that will help me. Someone that knows this is wrong. That knows they have tricked and fooled me.

All I see is everyone staring at me. The entire camp has been paused as they turn their attention to me. Men and women both look at me, wearing different expressions. Some smile bright as if Christmas came early, while others look impressed and a few shake their head, making it seem they are disappointed in me.

Only now do I feel the embarrassment and humiliation of being completely naked when no one else is, except for Yesnia. Only now does the rush of arousal hit me like it did that day when those girls had me get naked and act like a cow. Between my legs seems to explode in arousal to the point that my eyes roll for a moment. A dark arousal comes from my very soul at this extreme feeling, where it feels as if the entire world is seeing me like this, finally finding out how stupid and pathetic I am.

"But....I....I...." I begin to stammer out, scared, frightened and close to panicking. My hands fiddle and struggle with the ziptie holding me, knowing the entire camp is watching me. I so badly want to break free and just run, but instead I'm stuck and made to be on display.

"Shhhhhh," the woman says and even puts a finger to my lips to tell me to be calm and quiet. This does get me to calm down, like a teacher telling her class to be quiet. It makes me wonder if I've been drugged as I never act like this. That this is some sort of fever dream. That this isn't really happening.

"You will be happy here, Jenny. As you can see, our Valedictorian is extremely content," the woman says in a sweet, comforting fashion. She then motions towards Yesnia, acting as if that is going to soon be me.

"The Valedictorian has been such a special gift for us, and us for her," the woman explains while stepping to my side so she too can look at Yesnia. I hear a lot of love for Yesnia in her voice, as if this woman does indeed care for her. It's such a weird thing to hear, especially in reference to a captive.

"Watch," the woman instructs and we both see a rather muscular man move in front of Yesnia. Next to him is another man who is much shorter and smaller, armed with a camcorder. They both walk up to Yesnia, seemingly not noticing that she's naked or helpless.

"We care for our little sex slave, and in turn, she does as she is told. It's allowed us to make somewhat of a pretty success pornographic empire with her. We have produced dozens of highly viewed porn videos right here, and can do shorter more personal custom videos for a higher price. Like right now," the older woman narrates as I watch what is unfolding.

"Hey Vally," the muscular man finally says to Yesnia. He then slaps her left breast with his open hand hard enough that I hear the slap sound. It feels hard enough that even I jerk from the blow, much like Yesnia does. This slap causes her massive breast to smack into her other breast, so both swing.

Stunned again by her actions, I watch as Yesnia arches her back to present her swinging tits to the man. She arches her back hard too, sticking her chest out as far as she can. The muscular man then backhands her other breast to repeat the boob-swinging only going the other way. The way the two do this makes it seem like a ritual or greeting. That they have done this plenty of times.

"Simple gig this time. It's for that guy Mark. Simple rough fackfuck, with the finish on those massive tits, alright?" The muscular man explains to Yesnia, who barely even reacts. The man then slides a blindfold over Yesnia's face, making sure it is positioned so she can no longer see anything.

"No way," I say so softly that only my ears hear it as Yesnia sinks down to her knees in a very graceful motion, almost like a dance move. Her hands stay over her head as they are secured behind the pole, but she moves her head forward, showing how limber she has become.

"Ready?" The muscular man asks, but he doesn't ask Yesnia. Instead he asks the man with the camcorder who is now aiming the camera.

"Action!" The man with the camcorder says. To this, the muscular man turns and faces the camera. When he does, he puffs his chest out and his expression changes. It makes him look like he's playing a character instead of who he really is.

"Hey, hey, hey! This is Sex On The Back-Streets coming at you with a brand new custom made video. Mark, my man, this is for you," the muscular man announces, pointing at the camcorder. He says this in what can only be described as an actor's voice, like he's doing a dedication on the radio or something.

The muscular man then turns to face Yesnia. In a single move, he pulls down his sweatpants, to which his very hard and large cock springs out. Instantly, he takes one of his hands and puts it on his cock while grabbing a handful of Yesnia's hair with his other hand. I then let out a gasp when he shoves his cock in Yesnia's mouth, which she willingly takes. And I do mean he shoves it in.

In disbelief, I watch as the muscular man takes Yesnia's head in both of his hands, and starts to roughly thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. When he trusts, he pulls her head down his shaft, forcing her to deep throat him. He's very rough with her, not caring how far his cock goes or if she gags as he tries to get all of him in her mouth.

Unable to stand any more, I turn my head to not to look. Only when I do this, I still hear the wet, gagging sounds Yesnia makes as the man facefucks her. Plus I can hear the mean, cruel names he calls her as he violates her. Telling her how she deserves to be facefucked like this, that gagging on his cock is too good for the likes of her. That her purpose is to be a sex slave here, and that she's never going home. That her old friends probably watch these videos and laugh at what she's become.

"There we go!" The muscular man yells out a little while later. Turning back to look at the scene, I see him pull his large cock out of Yesnia's mouth and starts to furiously jack off. Yesnia smiles as the man begins to shoot cum all over her bare tits. On purpose he moves his cock while cumming, letting the stream of cum fly across her large sized breasts.

"Monsters!" I say without thinking. It just comes out as I'm so overwhelmed at what I'm seeing and how I'm feeling. This is too much. And for it to happen in the middle of a homeless camp, where barely anyone is even paying attention. Everyone has gone back to whatever they were doing now, no longer caring about myself or what is happening to Yesnia. I mean, they are making a porno and not but a few feet away, there's a guy that looks to be trying to fix a shoe.

"Oh, I know it must seem horrible to you, evil even. But, she is the one that requested such things be said to and about her. In fact, it was a stipulation made by Vally for her to stay. Whenever anyone uses her, rather it be for a video or common duties, they are required to berate her," the old woman explains in her sweet but stern tone.

"She enjoys being mocked for being a sex slave for us, and being reminded that this is her home now, instead of where she lived before. She also enjoys being told her ending up here is her fault, or that she deserves this treatment, which is to be always naked and sexually used whenever someone in the camp desires," the woman continues to explain, looking at Yesnia with a smile as the muscular man literally wipes his cock on her boobs.

"Without her, we wouldn't enjoy the comforts that we currently have. She brings in quite a bit of income, which allows us to be able to purchase materials and tools that greatly help us and keep us from rock bottom. No one has done more for us than she has. It is why we keep such good care of her, making sure she is healthy. We don't allow anyone to give her drugs, but we do give her vodka, as she loves her vodka. But we watch that no one tries anything violent to her, and when there is a BDSM session, we make sure she is able to heal and rest when she needs to," the woman keeps explaining, like this justifies everything. To her this is some sort of give and take relationship, where both parties are extremely happy with the arrangement.