Bullying the Cow 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, pardon me, how rude. Jenny, you may call me The Madam, or just Madam. I'm I guess what you might call the leader of our small establishment here," the woman greets as she steps directly in front of me, blocking my view of whatever is happening to Yesnia. This introduction is rather strange as she acts as if I'm not naked and her prisoner.

"It is nice to finally meet you in person," the old woman greets, making it seem like she's going to hold her hand out for me to shake. The way she says this is as if we were back at the coffee shop and meeting for the first time, and not with me tied up and naked in her homeless camp.

"Welcome to our little slice of heaven here," she continues, her arms outstretching as if you take in all of this camp.

"I have a feeling you are going to love it here, just like Yesnia," the woman states, as if this is supposed to be a good thing. It does make my panic build again as it proves they really do mean to keep me here. To make me a captive, just like Yesnia.

"I....I...what? What are you talking about?" I ask, feeling confused and scared. Like it here? Why in the world would anyone want to be in this position? And why would I stay? The first moment I'm free, I'm running! She's crazy. No way I'm staying here.

"First off, spread your legs. Wide. I want everyone to be able to see that nice little pussy of yours," Madam instructs, looking down between my legs. She makes a spreading gesture with her hand, as if I'm too stupid to understand her words.

"You will need to remember that. At all times when at the pole, your legs should be spread wide. Makes it easier for when someone wants to use you," Madam adds on as an afterthought.

To this I just look at her as if she's crazy. Sure, I can't deny that her telling me to do this has made me tingle, but I refuse to do what she wants. I won't give in or be any sort of sex worker for her.

"Spread. Your. Legs. COW," Madam suddenly demands with a fierce tone, her face changing and becoming extremely serious. It's such fast switch from her that it sends a wave of fear over me. It lets me know that she would have no issue hurting me.

I don't know why, but the tingle between my legs ignites at this. It causes me to start spreading my legs at once. This is made even more humiliating by the fact that Madam watches me do it. She stares at my womanhood, seeing me part my legs more and more to open myself up. I hit a point where I can't take any more so I turn my head to look away as she watches my sex, making sure I spread to the right length.

"Good. Need to work on your listening," Madam then states once my legs are spread way more than my shoulder's width. I'm spread so far open I swear I feel my lips starting to part.

Madam begins to look me up and down as if inspecting my body. As she does, I find something that terrifies me...I'm on the verge of orgasming. Being made to spread my legs for her did something inside of me, it triggered something dark. Now I feel like a single touch could send me over the edge.

"It...it was you. It was never Yesnia that I was talking to. It was you," I say, coming to this realization. Madam then looks up to make eye contact and smiles. But it's not a cruel or mean smile, but again that sweet woman smile meant to disarm.

"Oh, you were talking to Yesnia. She was more than happy to talk to you once we explained someone was looking very hard for her," Madam tells me. I look in her eyes as she says this and know that she's telling the truth.

"In fact, she was the one that let us know you would be coming to stay with us. That you would be another addition to our fledging sex empire," Madam continues, resuming her examination of my body. Her eyes now linger on my tits, where she tilts her head as if having a thought.

"I...I....I can't stay here. I have a life. I have school. Friends. A job. A life!" I finally am able to say, as I come over a hump in how overwhelming this news is. I mean...Yesnia betrayed me. I thought she understood me. The only one that could. That she was going to help me. But no. She sold me out in the worst possible way.

"I know you did your homework on Yesnia, so you know our Valedictorian is extremely smart," Madam says while still staring at my tits.

"To be honest, sometimes I think what a waste it is that she is using what is between her legs instead of what's in that big brain of her's," Madam confesses. I wait for her to say more as I don't understand why she's saying this.

"She told us about you and what you were looking for. Said that you went through a sexual awakening through trauma, just as she did. That is was very eerily similar, both of you humiliated by a group of your peers at school, including being raped," Madam keeps explaining. Only at this point I gulp as I wasn't expecting her to say what happened to me out loud.

"She advised us on what to do for you. What to set up, and what to do to you to make sure you embrace your new purpose in life," Madam explains, finally looking me in the eyes.

"N-N-No. Yesnia...she wouldn't have done that. And I can't stay. I won't stay. You people are fucking crazy. You are keeping another human being hostage! You are fucking evil," I tell Madam, my voice getting louder and higher pitched with each word I say. I can't help this as my emotions are taking me over.

"Sweetie, this will be your one warning...never lie to me again. I can see your eyes. I know what you are feeling. How aroused and tingly you feel at being naked in front of the scum of the earth. I see how hard your nipples are, even if you have yet to be touched. I know you are loving this deep down, and you want more. You want what we can provide," Madam says softly and gently as she steps closer and closer until she could literally touch me.

""N-N-No. Never," I try to say, but Madam reaches her soft hand over and places two fingers on my clit. Instantly, my body seems to melt, like my clit is a button that can control me. Anything I was going to say or do disappears.

My eyes widen and my mouth drops open as I feel Madam touching my clit. I stare into her eyes as my body tightens at the knowledge some strange woman is touching my sex. Yet, I can't do anything more than this. No words will come out, nor will my legs close. I stand here and allow her to do this because it is what my body wants.

Madam begins to softly press her fingers against my clit as she rubs it left and right. She presses firmly against while also being very gentle. But she makes sure to stare into my eyes as she does it, with both of us knowing she is in control. That it's her hands on my clit, using it for as long as she wants. That I'm just an object to her now, helpless and pathetic.

"S-S-Stop," I warn Madam, but this just makes her smile get larger. She starts to rub my clit faster, causing the tingling and warmth to spread faster than it ever has while having sex. It causes me to squirm and wiggle in place.

"No. You are nothing but a cow, and this is what cows deserve," Madam responds. And then it happens. I orgasm.

Only about 20 seconds after she starts, I cum. It's her words that do it. Her fully believing that I am nothing but a cow with big tits. A pet. A thing.

I cum from Madam playing with my clit and making me feel pathetic. I cum from being tied up and naked in her lair, which no one forced me to do. And this is a powerful orgasm too. Enough that I thrust my hips out, saying without words for her to keep going as the waves of pleasure ripple over me. My moans of pleasure become very loud as I can't stop them. I'm sure the entire camp knows that I'm orgasming, including Yesnia, and that I can't stop it from happening.

My orgasm is very powerful, but very short. It hits so hard and fast that it feels like I've been hit by a car, leaving me sore and out of breath. And when I open my mouth to talk, I see that I've slid down the pole some, and Madam is standing over me. She long since stopped touching me, but now looks down on me.

"That's your trigger, isn't it?" Madam asks with a knowing smirk. A rush of fear moves over me as we both know what she's talking about. And for the first time I'll admit it to myself, that yes, I like being called a cow. Of being made to feel like an animal. Of being treated so poorly.

"It is," Madam comments as I frantically try to stand up straight again. I do this because I have to talk to her. To tell her not to do this to me. That it's not fair. It's a weakness, something I can't defend against. That what those girls did messed something up with me emotionally and sexually. That I won't be able to defend myself if she uses that against me.

"Don't worry little cow. We almost have your new home set up. Then you too can star in our videos and become part of our family. You are going to be our large breasted cow from now on," Madam says calmly and slow, making sure I hear every syllable of every word as she looks me right in the eyes.

"P-P-Please...don't. Don't...do this...to me," I beg softly, looking her directly in the eyes. It's yet another moment when we both understand what is happening. We both know that she is holding my life in her hands. That she could ruin me completely. That everything I've worked hard for can be wiped out.

"Ouch!" I yelp as Madam suddenly takes both of my nipples in her fingers. She grips my hard nipples and then starts to lift them. As she does, she rolls her fingers to roll my nipples, making me move to my tiptoes from the feeling of it. The pained pleasure of it is very intense as I've never had a woman do this to me.

"Moo. I want you to moo so everyone can hear it, even Yesnia," Madam orders. Madam then leans to one side while still holding my tits to allow me to see Yesnia. Spotting the sex slave, I see a couple of women are in front of her, bathing her with washcloths. The two women talk to each other, barely acknowledging Yesnia. It's like they are cleaning a table or window, not washing a live human being. Yesnia just keeps smiling, still with the blindfold on, enjoying being touched.

I shake my head no at this demand, through I don't look Madam in the eyes. The tingles from my orgasm are still lasting within me, but my brain is fighting for control of the situation. It tells me that if I do as she wants and say that horrid word, it's all over. It's the beginning of the end, where I'll give in. That I'll end up just like Yesnia.

For some reason my eyes keep flicking back towards Yesnia. I watch her as she gets bathed, where she is treated like an object. How the women calmly lift each breast to wash underneath it, still talking to each other. The woman then drops Yesnia's massive boob to let it plop down.

After this the two women walk away, leaving Yesnia's body wet and dripping. They don't say anything to her, nor she to them. Yesnia then spreads her legs again and positions herself like she was before. She doesn't wait long for someone to do something as some random man comes up to her. He lifts her left leg and pulls down his pants in a practiced move. A moment later, he's inserted his cock in her and is frantically fucking her against the pole.

Staring at Yesnia being fucked, it occurs to me she really is a sex slave. She's happy being one too. It's such an extreme thing to witness and understand. Mainly because it doesn't make any sense to me. But I watch Yesnia cum as she's fucked, her face showing how real it is.

"I'm waiting," Madam comments, starting to lift my breasts even higher. My nipples scream in pain as she pulls on them, with them taking the weight of my breasts. It occurs to me, she's not just lifting them, but is bringing them towards my face. Like she's about to hide my face with my own breasts.

I shake my head again, showing that I'm not going to Moo. But I'm seeing my own breasts start to block out the world as she keeps lifting them. I whimper and whine as she keeps going, my poor nipples aching.

Now my own breasts are pressing against the bottom my face. It'll just be moments before she makes them cover my eyes as they are now covering my mouth and nose. It makes me scared and humiliated as if she wanted, she could literally suffocate me with my own tits. And of all the ways to go, I think that would be the most humiliating.

"Alright damn it, just stop," I finally yell out, my voice quivering with rage, fear and excitement. At my declarative statement, Madam keeps going, pressing my own breasts against my face to block out everything. She presses them hard to, hard enough to hurt.

But after a brief moment, Madam lets my breasts go, where they drop down heavily. I feel them plop down, much like Yesnia's did when the bathing woman let go of her boob. I again feel my tits bounce and jiggle about, feeling as big as basketballs.

Now Madam stands there, staring at me, waiting for me to do as I said I would. Her face has become stern as she knows she has to get me to do this. That it's the only way to start my dark decent. That she wants to break me, and she knows this is the way to do it.

"M-M-M-Moo," I say after several long moments of just keeping my mouth open. It's a very bad moo, one that sounds like a scared girl forced to say it. One that isn't believable at all. But it is a moo, like promised.

Madam sighs as if disappointed. She then turns and walks towards Yesnia, who is alone once again. The man fucking her must have finished already. Only Madam walks slightly past Yesnia, where she bends over and picks up something that was leaning against Yesnia's pole.

"Oh shit," I say out loud, knowing what Madam has picked up. It's a flogger. A fucking flogger that is used to whip people. A flogger that looks more than ready to whip at my tits to make me do or say what she wants.

"Mooooooo," I say once Madam is close enough to hear. I make it come out loud and as realistic as possible. I make myself sound like a real cow, uncaring of the deep humiliation that flushes in me. It's a long sound too, making it so there's no mistake of what I'm trying to sound like.

"Good. You are learning," Madam states, looking pleased. She then swings the flogger overhead, where the strands crash down across both of my breasts, making me yelp and jerk.

"Moo again," Madam orders, poised to hit me with the flogger. Knowing there's no point in pretending to fight, I moo again. Like before, I make the same sort of sound, trying to sound like a real cow, to which I hear plenty of snickering and laughter. To this, I notice that many of the people in the camp are now watching me again. Listening to me as I Moo to not be whipped.

"Moo," Madam repeats, then strikes me with the flogger, where I feel each and every strand strike my tender boob-flesh. But doing as I'm told, I moo yet again, making it stronger and longer than before. Right in the middle of my moo, Madam hits me with the flogger, but this time from underneath.

Something changes in me after this moo. I'm not sure if it is from mooing, or the hit, or from looking around to see so many people watching me. Or maybe it's from the sting/throbbing feeling on my breasts at being struck with the flogger, like I was some BDSM whore. But whatever the reason, I feel something changing in me.

"NNOOOOO!" My mind seems to scream as I feel the change happening. I feel myself, giving in to what Madam is proposing. Sinking into this life.

Without me doing it, I moo without being told. My body seems to take over, wanting this. I moo without being told several more times, making the pathetic noise for all to hear of my own want. It occurs to me, this is what Yesnia felt. This same feeling of pathetic, cowardly submission. Of giving up to be an object instead of a human being. Of being a toy to be fucked whenever others want.

"Let's introduce her to the world," Madam then announces loudly, and there is thunderous applause. It's so loud and varied that I turn my head to look all around, spotting that most of the people here are clapping or cheering. And that they are all looking at me, the entire camp.

The muscular man and his camera man return now, only instead of standing in front of Yesnia, they stand in front of me. The muscular man stands to my side as the camera man points his camera directly at me. I watch as he backs up as if to make sure he gets all of my naked body in frame.

Madam and the others all back up at this, making sure they are not in the frame at all. It's clear this is to be their next porno video, this time with me starring in it. That my body and humiliation are going to bring in even more money for them.

"Ready?" The muscular man asks his camera man. And like before, I hear the camera man yell "action," and it all seems to start.

"Hey, hey, hey! This is Sex on the Back-Streets, here with a special, special video. You all have loved what we've done with our Valedictorian. From the BDSM to the CNC, we have made our sex slave do whatever your hearts wanted. But now, we have a special addition to our family," the muscular man says on camera, doing that announcer-type voice.

"Ladies and pervs, I am proud and happy to welcome, our own little Cow named 'Tits!'. Go ahead and greet everyone, Tits," the muscular man declares, motioning to me, in which the camera focuses only on me.

The feeling of giving in drops faster as I hear the name they've given me. I can even feel the color drain from my face as they didn't call me Bessie or some other cow name, but Tits. To accent just how comically large my breasts are. Which is what got me into all of this to begin with.

I stare at the red light on the camcorder now. I think of how people are going to see me like this. That this time it isn't a few bitches in a class that will see me naked, but the internet. That thousands if not millions of men are going to see me like this. See my tits, my pussy and more importantly, my face. Oh, what are my parents going to think?

"Mooooo," I finally say, letting the sound rumble out of me. As everyone had gone quiet for the filming, there's a loud round of laughter and cheering as I moo, as the people of the camp hype up what is happening. Even the muscular man laughs while looking right at me, unable to hide how pathetic he finds me. It's enough that a tear comes into my eye as I feel so stupid.

"Now, we first have to get our new cow looking pretty," the muscular man states as the camera man moves back to get both of in his view. The muscular man is handed something by someone that I can't see. But he takes whatever it is and moves up to me.

Without saying anything, the muscular man begins to tie something around my neck. Whatever it is, is very rough and snatchy. Looking down, I see it's a bell. A cow bell. A real cow bell. A cow bell that's attached to my neck with rope. Cheap rope at that, the sort you would find...at a farm.

My spiral downward grows at seeing the cow bell. Something about knowing when I move it'll start clanking makes my womanhood extremely wet, as strange as it is. That it'll alert everyone of the pathetic animal that I'm so desperate to be.

"Tell all your homeless masters 'thank you' for giving you such a nice looking cow bell, Tits," the muscular man prompts, looking directly at me. He then reaches out and slaps the top of my right boob. It makes solid contact, the slap echoing about and making my breast bounce.

"MOOO!" I say, but much louder than before, which only produces more laughter. I jerked when he slapped me, so the bell clanks for a moment. It serves to make the moment even worse, as it sounds as you think a cowbell would.

"You can see why she is going to be our new cow. So why not show those assets off before we take you to your new home?" The muscular man says, slapping my boob again.

"Alright Tits. Stick your udders out. Present them to everyone watching," the muscular man orders, moving to the side to give me some room. The camera man then steps forward, zooming in on my bare chest. At this I sway for a moment as the harsh humiliation that hits me damn near makes me pass out.