Bullying the Cow 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beyond the camera man, I see Yesnia, still with her blindfold. As if to cement how crazy this all is, I see she's getting fucked, yet again. Only this time the man has moved behind her and is fucking her with her body pressed against his, to which I think he's anally taking her. But he keeps a hand over her mouth as he fucks her, trying to restrict her noise as he knows they are filming.

In my daze, I arch my back to force my breasts forward. I present my tits, understanding now that I no longer really own them. They belong to the camp now.

"Bounce them," the muscular man orders, and without delay, I bend my knees and go straight, allowing the camera to watch as my breasts bounce up and down. But now that I'm actually looking at the camera, I see that it's not just focused on my breasts, but my face as well.

Humiliating myself worse than anyone else ever could, I bounce my breasts for this porn video. Doing this causes my cow bell to clang nonstop, adding to the feeling that I'm just a cow now. A fat tittied pet for these...homeless. And that makes me bounce even harder.

Tears stream down my cheeks as I do this to myself, but I don't stop. I actually force myself to make my tits bounce even harder as I come closer and closer to another orgasm. I can then feel why I'm getting so close to cumming, and that's because the muscular man is rubbing my pussy. He has his entire hand over my slit where he runs it over my lips repeatedly.

My eyes then roll back and I let out a low groan as I cum...on camera. I don't even cum from getting fucked or eaten out. I cum from bouncing my tits, a cowbell and from a man teasing my womanhood by barely touching it, but allowing all his friends to yell at me.

Waves of pleasure move over me, rippling again and again. Moans come out, but they are low and soft as this orgasm is much more intense than my normal ones. I even try to keep bouncing my breasts like the animal I am, but the waves of joy get too powerful. I have to stop and try to lean over as my legs feel like they are about to give out.

"See friends, you can see our little cow is truly special. She's already cummed for you!" The muscular man tells the camera, treating my orgasm almost like a joke.

"Well, let's introduce our cow to her new stall!" The muscular man announces proudly. To this, there are plenty of cheers from all around, but I stay hunched over as my orgasm lingers.

I'm not sure if he did it on purpose, but cumming as hard I did makes it impossible for me to fight when they cut off my zipties. It is easy for people to grab my arms and hold them out because my body is too overwhelmed by the effects of cumming so hard. They force me to walk like this and I am basically dragged as my body can't even figure how to walk.

"W-Wh-What? N-No. Please," I beg, yet again as I'm dragged to a corner of this homeless camp. I see the spot they've picked for and what they've set up. And in all my life, I have never felt more stupid or helpless.

They've built a stall, like what you might find in a barn, only it's been made from trash and used parts. There's a wooden fence around it that is pieced together by dozens of different types of lumber. And inside the small fence is a rig of some sort, again pieced together with various materials like PVC pipe, steel pipe and lumber. They went so far as to lay down what I think is hay and leaves on the ground.

Unable to fight back, even if my orgasm has completely passed, they lead me to the stall, where they open the door. Two men drag me inside while muscular man walks and talks to the camera. The two men then move me right behind the rig, where the camera takes a long panning look at the scene.

Standing on display, I see most of the camp is watching me. It makes it feel like a ribbon cutting party, where they get to see me placed into this hellish, humiliating thing for the first time. To see the beginning of their sex slave's new life.

"Welcome to your new home, Tits!" the muscular man announces, and everyone cheers. This seems to be the code word the two men were waiting on because they press me up to the rig, where a pipe presses against the front of my hips. I'm then made to bend over the pipe, having to lower myself and my dangling tits as they guide.

Another wave of humiliation comes over as the two men have to grab hold of a boob to help guide it between two long bars that are below me. It's clear my tits are to go in this space, as these bars were set up special. I'm made to bend all the way, my tits moving between the bars, where a bar presses against the top of my breasts while another at the bottom.

There's laughter when I squeal as the bars below and above my tits are pushed closer together. This makes them trap my tits, squeezing them together. They are tightened even more, making sure to trap them in this position, ensuring I won't be able to stand.

"You can look forward to plenty of videos to come guys, but today we are just going to give a taste of what to expect from our new cow," the muscular man explains to the camera as the two men keep strapping me into the rig.

They take my hands next and place them behind my back, where they get ziptied again. I then feel my ankles getting ziptied as well, only they are ziptied to a bar, in which my legs are spread very wide, making sure there's access to my holes.

"Moo for us," the muscular man then orders, stepping in front of me and slapping my face playfully. My face is very wet with tears as I know I must look so incredibly stupid like this. Especially the way my breasts feel squashed and how I'm bent over.

"MooOOOOO!" I cry out loudly, having started the word as a soft sound but then scream when I feel something press against my ass. It surprised me as nothing is supposed to go back there. But whatever it is, it gets pushed inside my ass, forcing it's way inside my most private place.

Again, I'm not sure it's planned or just happened at the same time, but right when I cry out, a ring gag is forced in my mouth. It gets shoved in by one of the men as the camera captures it, forcing it against my top teeth, then bottom as it forces my mouth to stay open. My mouth is now forced open thanks to a metal ring, making it easy for any man to put his cock in my mouth.

Despite my mouth being forced open, it's my ass that I focus on. They've inserted something long and cold in it, which they keep pulling on, making it go deeper. I figure what it is when all of my hair is grabbed and pulled behind me. I've seen enough pornos to know what they are doing, even if I can't fathom it happening to me. They've put an anal hook inside me and are tying it off to my hair. It's meant to make me keep looking forward so my face can be seen and used at all times.

Feeling like I'm losing more and more of my humanity each moment, I stare forward as they keep going. My hair is indeed tied off to the anal hook with rope, forcing me to keep my head up. I then feel a wet rag moving over my breasts as if trying to clean me. It is very cold and goes all over, treating my tits not as the beautiful body parts that they should be treated, but as udders.

I'm not surprised when the muscular man moves in front of me with two suction cups attached to tubes. I had a feeling they would have a milking machine somewhere, as much as they had prepared for me. And with a lewd smile, the machine is turned on, and both suction cups are placed on my nipples at the same time. There they attach as if hungry, making the machine get even louder.

The milking machine sucks my nipples so hard that it feels like my nipples have been ripped off. Then the suction gets soft as if backing off. Over and over it does this, sucking very hard, then very soft, trying to milk my tits, even if not pregnant.

"Welcome home, Tits. And as a surprise, here's your first Bull!" The muscular man proclaims. Again he steps in front of me, with the camera man moving around. The camera gets very close now, making sure to capture just my face. My eyes look at it, that is until a hard cock slaps me across the face.

There's a lot of laughter and jeers as the muscular man slaps me in the face with his large, hard cock. Smacks it against one cheek, then the other. Then he places it against one of my nostrils. Finally he rubs it downward until it goes into my mouth thanks to the ring gag.

The muscular man begins to facefuck me as I am strapped down and having my tits milked. He has my head in his hands and thrusts over and over into my mouth, just like he did with Yesnia. I feel the same thing she must have as his dick rides over my tongue and hits the back of my mouth where I nearly gag with each thrust. He thrusts over and over again, making me taste the taste of his cock...and submission.

The muscular man's cock hits the back of my mouth repeatedly as he fucks me, where I feel spit and drool coming out of my mouth. Feeling like an utter whore, I give in as I've never been treated like this. Nor allowed anyone to film me in such a state.

After a while, the muscular man pulls his cock out of my mouth. With it out, he walks to the side and behind me. There he calls out to the crowd, asking them if they want to see him fuck a cow. They all cheer and begin to chant "Cow, cow, cow," over and over. The chant then changes to "fuck the cow."

When the muscular man inserts his cock inside my woman, I cum. He can feel how wet and warm I am, as I had been waiting for this since before I even arrived. That my pussy had tightened up, wanting for someone to do what he's doing.

The moment he pushes his manhood inside me, I moan like a whore. My moans are loud and filled with pleasure as I cum so hard that my body jerks. The entire rig begins to creak and moan as my body bucks, fueled by most intense orgasm.

This stranger starts to fuck me roughly as I'm strapped down and helpless, making my orgasm burn even brighter. It quickly reaches a level where I think my mind is about to break. Where everything becomes white and all I feel is sexual pleasure. The sounds of the cheering, jeering and clapping all seem to fade as wave after powerful wave moves over me.

Thoughts of my old life seem to vanish as a hand rubs my clit to make what I'm feeling double. Things like what my name was, or what my next class is supposed to be go away as there's only one word that I focus on. I even try to remember my parent's name, but can't. I seem to only know one word. One word that I know I must hang onto if I want to feel like this forever.

"MOOOOoooooo," I moo with a moan, letting everyone know that yes, their cow is home.