Bully's Mom Has Got It Going On - 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Well, since the fight, his attitude towards me has, well, changed! He's pretty quiet lately. He actually says please when he wants something. Doesn't call me a bitch across the house. He even cleaned up his room!" Claire laughed.

"What are you saying, then? Should I have done it sooner?" I asked, half-joking.

Claire giggled, "Hah, honestly? Don't tell him I said this, but... yeah. Absolutely."

I felt my dick twitch hearing that confession, and a familiar cocky energy taking over.

"Hopefully I didn't make his face uglier than it already is," I remarked. I heard Claire giggle more through the phone.

"Oh, you should have seen him when I found him in the nurses office; he was holding a box of tissues and crying his eyes out," Claire admitted.

"Oh yeah? Serves him right," I said, smiling ear to ear.

"God, I can't believe you just man handled him like that..." Claire said, sighing. I couldn't help but notice a familiar sound in the background of the call. It was wet, and fast. It was then I realised, she was getting off to this.

"I can hear what you're doing over there," I said, my hand starting to palm my cock through my shorts.

"Oh yeah? Then join in." Claire teased.

I quickly pulled down my shorts, and my cock sprang to attention. I wrapped my hand around it and wasted no time jerking off to Claire's lewd moans.

"Fuck, I miss your cock so much, Paul."

"Soon as we get a chance to, we're fucking again. Make no mistake." I heard Claire moan back in agreement.

"How do you think he'd react if he found out you were doing this with me?" I asked.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Claire whispered back to me. I heard the sound of her fingering intensify and then suddenly stop, followed by just her raspy breaths. I kept jerking off, even if it was to just the sound of her breathing.

But then I heard another noise come through the phone. A knocking.

"Oh shi- Just a minute! I'm almost done!" Claire shouted back towards the door. She then lowered her voice and whispered back.

"Sorry, I have to go. I'm in the bathroom, and Andrew needs my help with something. Talk later!"

Before I could even reply, Claire hung up, and I was met with a dead-air dial tone. I sighed. I wanted more. I started at the ceiling, still stroking my cock, trying to picture Claire as I fucked my hand. Until once again, my phone buzzed.

"Sorry about hanging up so soon."

"This should help you out :)"

And what followed was a selfie of her in the bathroom with her robe wide open. It was only from the neck down, but I could tell it was her. The way her breasts were shaped, the curves of her waist, even the freckles on her body.

"Don't save it! I'll delete it in the morning." That was the last thing Claire sent that night. As tempted as I was, I respected her wishes and continued to jerk off to her body.

Knowing that Claire was trying to comfort and help Andrew while I was masturbating to her nude was a thrill like no other. I didn't even bother reaching for a wad of tissues and instead came all over my bed.

As bad as it sounds, I no longer felt guilty about the situation.

12