Bully's Mom Has Got It Going On - 03

Story Info
Claire spoils Paul rotten with her wallet and then her body.
5.3k words
4.53
23.9k
67

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Areoki
Areoki
344 Followers

Author's note: This was a challenging one to write, and the first third part to a story I've ever written. While writing this I kept thinking how I wanted future parts to play out. And with stories like these, ideas are like quick cement. But I suppose that's true of any tale. I also apologise for the inconsistency with the story titles.

***

A week had gone by, and my suspension still had another to go. My parents were out working different jobs, so I had the house to myself. I was on top of my assignments, so I found myself staring at the ceiling of my room. Despite all this free time on my hands, I felt pretty bored. As I lay there and stared into space, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I jolted up out of bed and scurried to get my phone out of there. After nearly dropping it three times, I finally saw who it was. Claire.

The first message from her read, "Hey, you free?"

I replied, "Yea wats up?"

Almost instantaneously, I felt my phone ring once I hit send. She was old-fashioned in the sense that she would give super blunt answers over text but could run her mouth a lot on calls. I swiped to accept and held the phone to my ear.

"Hey," I said, trying my best to act like I was doing something more productive than laying there.

"Hey Paul, I had a fun idea. Want to spend the day together?" Claire asked excitedly. She sounded more like a teenager than the mom of a shithead son and a likely absent father.

"Sounds good, but what about Andrew?" I asked back. I didn't like that I had to factor him into every decision I made for Claire. But I had little choice.

"Oh, don't worry about him. So when can you get here, stud?" replied Claire, quickly hand-waving any concerns.

"Give me twenty minutes," I said back, with my phone wedged between my ear and shoulder as I started putting on my runners. The truth was, a walk from my place to hers would have been thirty minutes. But that speed was for people who hadn't blown a load in five days. As much as I wanted to jerk off thinking of Claire, I wanted to save up for her. I wanted to unload with both barrels and not stop until I left my mark on her or in her.

And like that, I was out the door. I would jog for parts and briskly walk for others. As I got closer, I thought of everything I wanted to do to her when I came over. Maybe I'd fuck her against the window. Then she and I could take a shower together before we had another round. There was so much I wanted to do with that woman that the fantasies took away from the burning in my legs from all the walking.

I finally got to the front door, and not a moment too soon. I had made myself completely horny just thinking about the afternoon ahead. Claire opened the door, and the first thing I noticed was that she looked very well dressed.

She wore really tight jeans that did nothing to hide the width of her hips and the volume of her ass. Coupled with a cardigan and collared shirt that looked a size too small. The buttons looked almost fit to burst trying to hold back her breasts. On seeing me, she quickly turned around and yelled up at the floor above her.

"I'm going out for a bit, okay sweetie? You text me if you need anything." Andrew's muffled voice could be heard replying, "Yes, mom," as Claire turned back to me and smiled, followed by a flirty wink.

"Okay, now let's have some fun," Claire said as she took me by the hand and led me to her car. As it turns out, spending the day together didn't entail non-stop sex at her place while her son kicked rocks somewhere else. I cursed myself for not putting two and two together and realising she meant going out shopping or something. As much as I liked Claire, this wasn't exactly what I was hoping for.

After some time on the road, we pulled into the local mall, which was mostly filled with a few chain stores, some independent clothing outlets, and a food court. Our small town didn't have the budget for anything too grand, but the mall did the job.

We stepped inside, and instantly Claire started dragging me shopping for clothes. She would hold shirts up to my neck and say how handsome I looked in them. I forced a smile and resisted the urge to roll my eyes, trying my best to play the part. It didn't take long for me to piece together that she was treating me like the son she never had. She even bought me some shirts and insisted it was fine. I had already gone through this routine with my own mother, so having her treat me this way was a surreal experience, to say the least.

We sat down for lunch at a bakery and talked some more. Her questions were completely innocent. How I was doing in school, what my plans were post-graduation, and when I was going to move out. Interestingly enough, there wasn't a single mention of Andrew. It's as if there was this unspoken rule that we didn't need to consider him today.

We walked past a videogame store, and for the first time during the trip, something actually caught my attention. In the window, I saw a poster for a new fighting game I was interested in, Alley Fighter V. Some of my friends had gotten it on release day, but I couldn't afford to splurge and figured I'd wait for a sale. Claire, however, noticed that it caught my eye.

"Oh? Do you want that game?" Claire asked. I quickly shook my head.

"No, it's okay. It's way too expensive. Plus, you've spent so much on me today," I replied, trying not to sound ungrateful. But she simply smiled and insisted we go in and get it. Two minutes later, I was holding on to a copy still in the original plastic film, unopened.

"How can you afford all of this?" I asked.

Claire shrugged and said, "I do pretty well for myself. And I like to spoil the people I care about."

I noticed a glint of pain in her eyes as she said that. As if she were telling me that she had lost any reason to treat her son instead of me. It made sense. Why should she have treated him like a prince if he acted like a dunce?

We were about to head back to her car when I spotted a lingerie store. The mannequins in the window were wearing lacy underwear and bras, and my mind instantly went to what they would look like on her. I felt my dick twitch, and sure enough, I knew where our next stop would be.

"Hey, you've bought so much for me, so let's buy something for you," I said, pointing to the store. Claire's eyes lit up, and her face went a bit red.

"Well, I suppose it won't hurt to look," she replied back. As she looked down at me, I noticed a new energy filling her. It was the same look she gave me whenever we were about to do something kinky.

We stepped into the store, and immediately I felt out of place. The store was run by two women, and there were a few other women walking by us. I was the only guy around, and the woman by my side could easily be assumed to be my mother.

I tried to shake off the embarrassment and just focus on Claire. We started perusing the racks and began picking out items.

"How about these?" Claire asked, holding up a pair of black, lacy panties.

"Very nice. You should try all these on," I said back. She grinned and went off to find a fitting room, with me close behind.

The fitting room was a series of booths, with lockable stall doors covering the entrance and exit. As we walked down the hall, we took the very last room available. Claire went to shut the door, but I quickly grabbed it and stared at her. She realised what I was doing and sheepishly stepped back, letting me step in with her.

I took a seat on a small wooden bench and watched her undress. As if picking up on my perversion, she started to slowly rotate her hips and sway as she stripped away her cardigan and unbuttoned her shirt. Giving me a premium striptease.

With the buttons on her shirt undone, her tits exploded forth, as if desperate for oxygen. I started grabbing at my cock through my pants at the sexy display in front of me. As she finally lowered her jeans and underwear, I noticed she was stuck staring at herself in the mirror. She looked down and grabbed a handful of her stomach bulge.

"God... I hate how disgusting my body is," she muttered, looking back at herself.

"Your body is the hottest thing I've ever seen," I replied, still captivated by her tits. She giggled and shook her head.

"You're sweet, Paul. But I'd give anything to be skinny, like the girls you go to school with. I used to be like them, y'know? Then I put on weight from the pregnancy. Then I got depressed from being walked out on," Claire lamented.

A brief silence filled the stall. I felt really bad for Claire.

"Whoever would walk out on you is a fucking idiot. You're sexy as hell. I don't know who your ex is, but he lost out big time."

Claire looked at me and smiled. She stopped grabbing at her belly fat and instead picked up a pair of black lacey panties from the pile. She extended one leg out and slipped them up her plump thighs. I was practically salivating at the sight of her bending over. The shape of her ass in the mirror behind her was even more pronounced than usual.

"What do you think, Paul?" Claire purred as she tilted her hips and stuck her ass out at me. As if on instinct, my hands found their way to my belt, and I unbuckled my pants. I fished out my already hard cock and started jerking off to her.

Claire's eyes widened seeing this, but she didn't stop gyrating her ass towards me. If anything, it encouraged her to go faster. I moaned, stroking my cock as she bent over.

"You like my fat ass, Paul?" Claire said as she lifted up the lacey panties up high so they became buried in-between her cheeks. The contrast of her pale skin against the dark underwear was driving me crazy.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and opened the camera application.

"Let me record this. I need something to watch when you're not available," I said, not thinking twice. Claire paused. She was unsure how to respond.

"Relax; I won't record your face. Now, keep shaking your ass," I commanded.

Claire hesitantly nodded and shook her ass in a slow, circular motion. I sat my phone against the wall so I wouldn't have to hold it, and I started jerking off faster. I knew the angle of my phone meant her face would still be captured if she turned around, but in the moment, I simply didn't care.

"Spread your ass for me," I grunted as precum began to spill out of the tip.

Claire did as she was told and grabbed her ass, spreading it apart. I yanked the black lacey panties partially down and was treated to an eyeful of her asshole. As she swayed her hips, it winked at me, as if calling out to be filled. I reached out and groped at her fat cheeks with my free hand.

"Clap your ass for me," I asked, my eyes darting between her face and her asshole. Claire looked back at the phone recording her and bit her lip, unsure of what to do.

"Just shake your ass up and down until it claps together. You know what twerking is? Do that."

Claire was hesitant, but eventually her body went on autopilot. She moved her hands to her thighs and began lifting her ass up and down. It took some time to get the rhythm right, but her ass audibly began clapping. She let out a soft gasp as it did, as if she were gradually getting more turned on by the depravity.

I could feel my orgasm coming. And with each clap her ass made, the closer it came. Finally, after a minute of this, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Get on your knees. Let me cum in your mouth."

She quickly sank to her knees and looked up at me, her eyes rapidly dating between my cock and my face. I stood up from the bench and quickly aimed the tip of my cock right on her tongue. As if anticipating it, she extended her tongue further and looked up at me.

My balls clenched, and I felt a wave of cum explode from the tip, travel down her tongue, and pool into her mouth. With every spurt, her cheeks puffed out a little more. My orgasm felt like it was lasting forever, but eventually my cock slowed. I wiped the remaining droplet left on the tip onto her lips.

She closed her mouth and swished my cum around. She leaned back with her eyes closed and began to attempt to swallow it all down. After a few seconds and some difficulty, she was able to. Claire reopened her eyes and caught her breath.

"I... can't believe I just did-" was all Claire was able to say before she was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"Miss? Are you okay in there?" said the voice on the other side of the door.

We froze in place, looking at each other, and then back at the door.

"Everything is fine," Claire replied, her voice cracking. Despite the danger we were in, Claire couldn't help but smile at me, stifling her own laughter.

I quickly tucked my dick away and retrieved my phone, ending the recording. Claire proceeded to also quickly dress herself. Once the door opened, Claire was met with one of the staff, who began asking her if she needed any help. The two walked away together, and I used that moment to sneak out.

Claire did end up buying those panties too. As well as a few other select articles. The salesgirl who worked there was just a few years older than me and kept giving me weird looks. As we turned to leave, she quickly stopped us.

"One more thing. If you two fuck around in our changing rooms again, I'm calling security."

I was about to apologise, when Claire jumped in.

"Honey, what's wrong with a little mother-son bonding?" Claire replied, putting her arm around my shoulder and pulling me in close.

The salesgirl looked back at us, mortified. Claire simply smiled, picked up her bags, and walked us out of the store.

As soon as we were clear, Claire and I started laughing hysterically.

***

On the car ride home, I skimmed through the recording. It was about twelve minutes long, and while the angle wasn't perfect, it was already making me hard all over again. Claire looked over and noticed what I was doing.

"Hey Paul... would you mind deleting that?" Claire asked. As serious as she looked, I felt myself hesitate to do it. After all, it was an amazing video, and it was a shame to throw it out.

"Nah. I really like it," I said, turning the screen back towards me and continuing to play the video.

"Paul, I'm serious," Claire said, her voice becoming slightly more stern.

"I know. But I'm not deleting it," I replied, looking up at her.

"What, why?" Claire exclaimed.

I reached out my hand and grabbed one of her giant breasts, fondling her as she drove. While initially she recoiled as if to yell at me, she relaxed into it and let out a soft sigh.

"Two reasons. One, it's the least you owe me for having to put up with Andrew."

Claire gulped and nodded, her breathing now sharp.

"And two... well, do I need to say it?"

I leaned over and grabbed the button flaps of her top and ripped them open. Her massive breasts were now on full display to anyone driving by.

"You like when I treat you this way."

Claire continued to drive, staring blankly at the road. Her cheeks were flushed red. I reached out and began pulling at one of her nipples rather roughly.

"Paul... please..." Claire muttered under her breath.

"It's too late to play innocent now. You started this the day you flashed me these puppies. Tell me, what kind of mother would do that to a boy still in high school?"

Claire bit her lip; her breathing now erratic.

"A... bad one..."

"A very bad one." I corrected.

I let go of her nipple and sank my hand into the front of her jeans. It was tight, but I was able to start rubbing her pussy as she drove. She was already soaked.

"Who do you love more, your son or my hand?" I asked, sliding a couple digits deep inside her.

"Come on, that's-"

She interrupted herself once more and winced in pleasure. I picked up the pace and began fingering her cunt harder as she drove. She quickly pulled aside and parked the car a few blocks from my house. She rested her head on the steering wheel and continued to let me finger-fuck her.

"Answer the question." I ordered.

"...Your.." Claire whispered.

"Speak up."

"Your hand. I... I love your hand more." Claire's thighs began to tremble as she confessed.

"The hand that beat up your son?"

"The hand that... beat up my... useless son." Claire admitted through breathless moans.

My body was on fire; I wanted to pounce her. But I had to put her in her place.

"You must really hate him to go behind his back like this."

"Oh fuck, I do. I hate him; I hate that cunt so much." Claire moaned back, with malice in her voice.

"How did you really react when you heard I beat the shit out of him?"

"I... I dropped the phone and masturbated before picking him up!" Claire managed to squeak out as she began to climax. She let out a long, deep moan and began trembling in her seat. Her cunt squeezed down hard on my fingers before finally relaxing.

I pulled my hand out of her panties and held them to her face. They were soaked, with strings of her own juices bridging my fingers together. She looked at my hand, completely spent. I pushed my fingers into her mouth, and she showed no objecting to sucking off her juices.

Once she was done, she re-buttoned her shirt, turned on her car, and drove me the rest of the way home. Once she parked and I got out of the car, she bit her lip and looked back at me.

"No matter what you do to Andrew, just promise me that... you'll keep seeing me." Claire asked, almost tenderly.

I walked back to her car window and leaned my head in, planting my lips against hers and forcing my tongue into her mouth, which she eagerly accepted.

And like that, she perked up and smiled at me before driving away.

***

It was six o'clock, and I was at Claire's doorstep. She had sent Andrew away to her sisters, claiming she needed some "me time". When really what she meant was that it was "Paul's time."

Claire opened the door, and as requested, she was nude from head to toe. A wave of heat hit me, and it became clear she had the heaters running on high to account for not wearing clothes.

"H-Hey Paul!" Claire stuttered out as I confidentially stepped inside. I wasted no time wrapping my arms around her and planting my lips against hers, my hands going straight to her tits and jiggly ass. I ended my kiss and looked back at her, grinning.

"Go grab me a beer," I ordered Claire as we made our way to the living room. I slapped her ass as she made her way to the kitchen and grabbed one from the fridge. I had told her in advance what brand I liked, so she had plenty stocked up for me.

I pulled off my belt and kicked off my pants as I waited. Claire handed me the cold brew as I lay back on the couch, flicking through the movies on her smart TV. As I did this, I parted my legs, and Claire wasted no time going down and stuffing her mouth with my cock.

I put on some action movie, but I really wasn't watching it. After all, how could I when this chubby milf was gorging herself stupid on my dick?

I sighed, grabbed a handful of her hair, and began forcing her to take more of me in her mouth. She coughed and spluttered, but I didn't care, and from what I could tell, neither did she. One of her hands was wedged between her thighs, rubbing herself stupid as she blew me. I pulled my cock out and started slapping it against her cheek.

"You miss this fat dick, huh?"

"God, yes!" Claire moaned, letting me grind against her cheek. I grabbed her arm and stood up. I needed a hard surface to fuck her against, and the closest thing I could see was the kitchen table.

I walked her over and made her bend at the waist, laying flat on the table with her ass facing towards me. I spread her legs and jabbed my cock around for an entrance blindly. Finally, thinking I had found it, I bit my lip and pressed my dick inside her.

"Ow- OW! Wrong hole!" Claire gasped. She was flailing her legs up in the air but was completely pinned by my arms.

Areoki
Areoki
344 Followers
12