Bully's Mom Has Got It Going On - 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Areoki
Areoki
338 Followers

"Ah well, I can't be fucked pulling out," I groaned, finding the idea of fucking her ass pretty hot. She clenched her hands and started pounding on the table to help try and deal with the pain, as my cock finally found a steady rhythm, splitting open her backdoor.

I looked up and noticed a picture frame of Claire and Andrew. It was sitting on a shelf adjacent to the table, facing us. It must have been taken years ago because they both looked reasonably happy on some kind of day trip in the city.

I pulled my hand back and smacked her ass, which made her body jolt. At this point, she was moaning from the depravity of it all, knowing she had no say in whether or not I would stop ramming her.

"Look Claire, Andrew is watching us," I remarked, lowering my head towards her and pointing towards the picture frame on the shelf.

She didn't respond, instead just letting out a pained grunt every time I pumped into her asshole. I reached down and grabbed some of her long hair, forcing her to look in the direction of the photo.

"How about you tell him what I'm doing to you?"

She continued grunting, but the more she stared at the photo, the more I felt some arousal behind her moans.

"Andrew...your mommy is... getting fucked up the ass... by the man who beat you up." Claire moaned. I slapped her ass, as if asking for more.

"It feels so good... Watch him fuck your mommy!" Claire begged, throwing her ass back at me. I sank my fingers into the ripples of her ass and thrust hard, no longer holding back as I emptied my balls inside her colon. I slowly withdrew my cock and admired my work. Her ass was now slightly agape, with a small stream of cum dribbling out.

***

Claire and I lay together on the couch in her living room. We had the TV on in the background, but we spent a couple hours chatting and enjoying a few drinks together. I was a lightweight compared to her and not used to the effects beer had on me. Claire, on the other hand, had a bottle and a half of red wine and showed no signs of slowing down.

The conversation felt normal enough, even if Claire was only wearing a robe with nothing underneath. That was until we inevitably started talking about Andrew. As she poured herself another tall glass of red, she also started pouring out some of his deepest secrets.

"Hey hun, did you know Andrew still sleeps with a nightlight? He's been scared of the dark all his life. Would piss the bed growing up if there was ever a power out. Literally."

"Holy shit, really?" I replied, staring back at Claire in amazement. She and I threw our heads back and laughed.

"Oh, that's not even the worst of it! He's got major daddy issues. You know what my ex used to do for a living?" Claire asked, raising her eyebrows.

"No, what?" I asked.

Claire held her fingers to her nose and squeezed it, imitating a comical honking noise.

"Wait, he was a clown?"

"Yep! I met him on tour. When he wasn't in the makeup. We had a few drinks in some bar, and he knocked me up an hour later. He asked me to come with him, but I just couldn't live in an RV. I told him I wanted a proper home, and next thing I knew, he kicked me out on the side of a highway. Middle of the night, no money, with a belly the size of a basketball." Claire explained, with some remorse in her voice.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you." I said, putting my hand on hers. She simply smiled.

"When Andrew was old enough, I explained who his father was. But he never wanted to meet him. I can't say I blame him. He grew up really bitter. Really mean. And now he just projects that onto everyone. Including you."

For the first time, I actually felt some sympathy for Andrew.

"How's he been doing? I mean, after the... incident between us. Is he still being nice?" I asked.

"He's mostly just been quiet." Claire replied, taking a small sip of her wine. A silence lingered in the air.

"Claire... do you think maybe we're taking this too far?"

"Taking what too far?"

"Yknow... you, me, this... situation," I motioned around her, implying her home and her son.

Claire took another sip of her wine and sighed before staring me down.

"Paul... he deserved every second of what you did to him. Trust me. I've dealt with him long enough to know there's no helping him."

I thought back to Andrew and all the times he'd belittled me and treated me like a piece of shit. I had an internal war going on. My conscious and my dick were in a tug of war.

"Come with me; I want to show you something," Claire asked, grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch. We stumbled drunkenly upstairs, and I was led into Andrew's room. It was nice and organised for a change. Well, as organised as a late teenagers room could be.

I turned around and noticed Claire standing by the door, closing it behind us. She approached me and shrugged off her robe, letting it fall to the ground gracefully. The moonlight from the windows beside his bed highlighted her curves and made her body look like a work of art.

She walked towards me and pushed me onto the bed. The wine circulating through her system was making her forceful. She climbed on top of me and wasted no time pulling off my pants. As she started lining up my dick with her entrance, she leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"I need your cock inside me, Paul. I need you to make a woman out of me, right here on Andrew's bed."

With those words, I lost the internal battle. My dick was now the sole commander of my moral compass. She sank her hips down on my cock and began riding me. The fat around her belly jiggled as she swayed back and forth. Her breasts became my handlebars as I bucked up into her hips, causing her to make all sorts of primal noises.

She leaned down and pushed her tongue into my mouth. As we kissed, I grabbed her ass with both hands and lifted my hips up to slam into her as hard as I could manage. She bit down gently on my lip as I did, moaning into my mouth. I could taste the wine just from her breath.

I thought I heard something from downstairs, but when I tried to look, Claire simply kissed with more force. After some time, I had enough of being on bottom and rolled her over, so she was on her back and I was on top. I held up her legs and was surprisingly able to pin each one beside her head. After adjusting my angle, I started fucking her as deep as I could.

"You're mine, Claire. Tell me you're mine," I groaned, my pace increasing and my dominant side coming out.

"Oh God, yes, I'm yours. My body is yours; it's your fuck toy," Claire replied, squeezing me tight.

I could hear the noise again. It was faint, but definitely there.

"Whose room are we fucking in?" I asked, looking directly into her eyes.

"Andrews. This is Andrew's room." Claire repeated, as if in a trance.

"And whose cock is making a mess of your pussy?"

"Yours!" Claire screamed. My hands slipped off her ankles, and her legs sprung back down, wrapping around my waist and locking me in place.

"Cum in me! Give me a better son!" Claire pleaded, her hands scratching my back and pulling me deeper into her. I should have pushed away. I should have come to my senses. But instead, my balls clenched and my vision blurred. I pumped as much cum as I could manage deep inside her before finally collapsing with my face stuck between her fat breasts. And just a minute later, we were both fast asleep in that position.

***

I awoke the next morning, still beside Claire and still on Andrew's bed. As I stirred, Claire groaned. I dressed myself and let Claire have her hangover sleep in. My memory was as fuzzy as it could possibly be, and my head was pounding. As I put my shoes on, I went to open the door and noticed it was slightly ajar. Which was strange because I definitely remembered Claire closing it. As I opened it, I noticed a clear stain on the wooden edge of the door. Had it always been there?

I walked downstairs and headed straight for the front door. As I entered the foyer, I saw him.

Andrew was standing there under the living room door frame, staring right back at me, as if he were waiting for me. His eye was still a little swollen, and his cheek was bruised. When I looked at him, he immediately looked away.

"Hey," was all he said.

"Hey," was all I could say back.

I noticed his hand was clenched into a fist, and his arm was trembling. For a brief moment, I thought he was going to try something. And honestly, I felt like I would have deserved it. But instead, he lowered his head and walked back towards the kitchen.

I walked out the front door, and as I did, I felt my heart sink. The reality of what Claire and I were doing had hit me all at once.

Perhaps this really was going too far.

Areoki
Areoki
338 Followers
12