Bully's Mom Tricked Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Without knowing it, I'm enjoying giving up my masculinity.
1.7k words
4.57
74.7k
70

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,218 Followers

"Sweet boi," Kimberly says, starting to pet me. "Now squeeze your ass and try to let it out. You need to loosen up for Momma's big black cock. Just wait until it's buried in that boi pussy. You'll get cum all over your face and I'll make sure of that my sissy boi."

Kimberly was surely going to fuck my ass, but the orgasm just didn't weaken my limbs but also my brain. I was doing everything she was asking me to and I wasn't even thinking about what she was telling me, only about how she made me cum without touching or letting my dick out of the cage.

She was playing with my asshole and spanking my white ass cheeks, while I was trying to squeeze out the buttplug. "Kimberly, help me with this."

"You need something for your mouth, otherwise you'll keep talking," Kimberly said. "Turn around and eat my pussy like a good boi."

After a while, Kimberly positioned me as the missionary, "Missionary... oh missionary, it might seem so vanilla for some folks, but it's so emasculating," I murmured to myself.

**Miss Kimberly's perspective**

I put a collar on him and cuffed his wrists behind his head with leather cuffs, leaving him on his back as I pressed my strap on BBC. I ran my fingers gently over his deliciously smooth body while slowly working on his pussy with my big black dildo tip. I nibbled the skin of his neck, causing him to gasp, then stroked softly along his caged dick.

I ran my tongue along the ridge of his perfect little ear and whispered, "I think mine is bigger than yours! Do you think you can take it all, baby?

"My dick cage is smaller than your cock tip, honey," Alex replied.

"Hehe, I love guys with small dicks. Are you ready to be my slave?"

He moaned a quiet, "Hmmm."

"What?"

"Yes, Mistress," he corrected himself, so quietly it was almost a whisper.

"What do you desire, my slave?" I asked, mischievously, loving how insecure Alex seemed to be.

"I want you to fuck my ass, Mistress. Fuck me and make me your slave!" He looked frightened and excited and his voice was choked.

"Ohh, boi, your pussy is so tight, I only got half of my dildo inside. I don't want you to get hospitalized, so relax your muscles."

Alex was mad with desire and the sensation of my dildo. He was moaning and gasping over the edge as he closed his eyes and curled his toes tightly.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Hard!" Alex cried out as the delirium of orgasm rolled over him. I was heady with the power and control I possessed and crazy with the sensation of utter supremacy and his total submission, not caring about his suffering but reveling in it. "Are you going to come from anal, you fucking nasty slut?" A shock wave of pleasure jolted through Alex, his little caged clitty poring over white lust-filled sissy milk.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck, yeah, ohhhhhhhh." Alex moaned, reveling in the pleasure. I eventually stopped pounding and relaxed. He fell away from me, gasping for air, then, watching him curled on the bed, he began gathering himself.

I bent down to him, touching his head, shoulders, and collar. His breathing became more relaxed, and he gradually began to respond to my gentle touch with, "Fuck, you finish during penetrative sex too quickly. "

"What was that?" He said quietly, turning and laying his hands on my bosoms.

"Sissygasm. Your false masculinity is a weak illusion. I will free you from this fake life."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Mistress," Alex replied. "Don't stop now, please."

"Get up, my sweet boi slave! Serve your Mistress." I pushed him down, saying, "Suck my cock! Clean your pussy's mess." Alex went to his knees and I held the big black dildo to his lips. He looked up at me, his eyes moist with desire and humiliation.

"Do it, my slave!" I ordered, and obediently, he took it between his lips. Damn, he looked sexy! He was tenderly making love to my BBC. I've been around enough faggots to know this was not the greedy feasting of gay things, this was the deliciously seductive cravings of passionate girl things. He's making love to my cock with all the attentive hunger that he lavished on my pussy. I got a little lost at the moment, as his fabulous cock-sucking show mesmerized me. I began to thrust forward, feeling it was knocking against Alex's throat.

"You suck like a girl!" I groaned. "You love it, don't you!" I wouldn't let him take his mouth off my cock. I wasn't going to let him pull his tongue out of my cock. I didn't need his words, his eyes told me all I needed to know, all I needed was his compliance. "Do you have faith in me?" I asked.

His eyes said yes, a little frightened, "Yes." Alex replied, while my dildo was trying to enter his throat.

I grabbed his hair and pushed hard against his will. My cock slid in deeper as I felt him resist and then gag. I held his head tightly, with his hands cuffed behind him, he was at my mercy. I began fucking in and out of his mouth, grinding against his every resistance.

"That's enough for tonight. You have done quite well for a first-timer. "

"Thank you, Mistress," Alex replied.

"I have another idea to solve your problem. What about moving in with me?"

**Alex's perspective**

Fuck yes, I'm going to live in the same house as my bully's mother. Dreams do come true.

"That's a good idea. I'll pack my stuff tomorrow."

After moving in with Kimberly, Jordan stopped bullying me and respected me as his mother's boyfriend. I kiss his mother in front of him, and sometimes we also make out in public places, but I had to deal with Kimberly first. She'd choose my clothes and appearance, but now she makes me wear panties, which is not a big deal for me, because nobody's going to check what I'm wearing under my girly jeans.

Yes, that was the sacrifice I had to make to have dry sex in public places. Now all my friends tease me because of my girly appearance. However, I'm fucking my bully's mom every day and night, or actually, she's fucking me, since all I can do is give her cunnilingus.

"Honey, do you notice any changes in my body?"

"Yes, your body! I can see that you have small "buds" beneath your nipples. Does it hurt?" Kimberly squeezes my man-boobs.

"Ahhh, that hurts!"

"Get naked, let me examine your body," Kimberly asked and then murmured, "I've been purchasing hormones for this piece of trash for about 6 months."

**Kimberly's perspective**

A little fat gathered around his hips and thighs, and his muscle mass decreased. Additionally, the arms and legs appeared a lot smoother. Hormones are working pretty well on him because the fat below the skin has become thicker. Besides the fat under his skin increasing and moving, his eyes and face changed to a more "feminine" appearance. Alex's facial hair and the hair on his chest and arms are looking thinner and growing at a slower rate.

"Everything looks perfect, Alex. Ohh, I forgot about your caged clitty."

Wow, his dick doesn't even try to get hard, must be the hormones. They said it also decreases the number of erections and when you do have one, you may lose the ability to penetrate, because it won't be as firm or last as long.

"Aww, look at your small balls. Your testicles shrank to less than half their original size. Now your crotch looks more beautiful."

"But...?" Alex tried to say something.

I cut him off and said, "Honey, now you don't have to tuck your useless penis anymore."

"That's good news." Alex appreciated his changes.

"Plus, I brought a gift for you."

"Thank you, Kimberly. May I see it?" As Alex requested.

"I brought a chastity cage for you, love."

"Another one?" Alex surprised.

"I promise, this one will be the last one."

"But it's even smaller than the last one." Alex was confused and frightened.

"It's called, the Trumpet Tube Chastity cage with a Urethral Catheter. From now on, we can wear a bikini for sunbathing."

"What If Jordan sees us? I mean finds out about my cage, I can't take that risk, Honey," Alex denied.

"You know what, you don't even have a bikini body. That's the actual reason behind your fear."

"I have a great body, Kimberly," Alex replied.

"No, you haven't."

"I have." Alex started arguing with me.

"Ok, I get it. I'll ask Jordan to show you how to work out at home. I don't want to hear any complaints from Jordan, otherwise, no sissygasm for a week."

**Alex's perspective**

For a week! Wtf, last month she didn't fuck me for a whole day, over touching my clitty while she was pounding my ass. She made me squirt and come multiple times, ohh fuck, I'm addicted to Kimberly.

The next day, Jordan and I are working out, it has been a long time since I didn't look at him, or should I, as he looks so strong and muscular. Wtf, compared to him, I look more like a girl. He's wearing basketball shorts while I'm wearing a girl's pink extra small gym shorts. Even my ass became bigger than I can remember. You can see more than my half-ass cheeks while I squat.

A hard, loud spank on my ass came from nowhere. "Ahhh... mmm."

"Keep moving that phat ass, I want to see that your bubble butt shakes like a pro," Jordan instructed while holding my hips with both hands. "Yes, like that, my boi."

Jordan is controlling my hips to show me the proper way to exercise, but I'm afraid that he may take advantage of me. He's touching, grabbing, and molding every inch of my body, except my genitals and man-boobs. I don't know why, but he's touching me and it's feeling so good. Another spank on my ass and this time I moan just like his mother made me on the bed. Because this time he spanks me while I'm bending forward and my ass cheeks are open wide.

"What's in your pants, Alex?" Jordan asked.

"Nothing, what are you talking about?"

Jordan slides my small shorts aside to reveal the secret. "Is that a buttplug, Alex?" he asked.

"No, yes! no." Shit, I'm busted.

To be continued if the readers request it.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,218 Followers