Bully's Mom Tricked Me Ch. 03

Story Info
I become what my bully used to call me.
5.1k words
4.54
60.8k
53

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,213 Followers

Jordan is controlling my hips to show me the proper way to exercise, but I'm afraid that he may take advantage of me. He's touching, grabbing, and molding every inch of my body, except my genitals and man-boobs. I don't know why, but he's touching me and it's feeling so good. Another spank on my ass and this time I moan just like his mother made me on the bed. Because this time he spanks me while I'm bending forward and my ass cheeks are open wide.

"What's in your pants, Alex?" Jordan asked.

"Nothing, what are you talking about?"

Jordan slides my small shorts aside to reveal the secret. "Is that a buttplug, Alex?" he asked.

"No, yes! no." Shit, I'm busted.

"So you wear it 24/7?" Jordan asked. "It looks like you do."

"Aaaah, noo, yeah, mmmm." I don't know what to say to him. After all, he's my bully. Maybe now I'm his mother's lover. But I still feel uncomfortable around him. Besides, the situation Kimberly forced me to endure here was a total humiliation. Jordan looked at my bare ass and commented on my buttplug. WTF, what's wrong with me? What am I doing here? I was supposed to fix my bully problem, not be manhandled by him. "Mmmm...oooooaaannnn."

"Do you feel your sissyspot when I move it?" Jordan inquired while playing with my boi pussy. "Yess, moan, moan for me, little white boi."

"Moooaaaaannnnn, fuck, fuck, mmmmmm,  mmmoooaannnn," what the fuck I'm doing now, moaning while he's bullying my pussy. Shit, Kimberly made me a slut. "Moooaaaannnn," fuck he knows what he's doing even better than his own mother. Like mother like son. "Mooooaaannnnnn."

"Louder, moan louder sissy," Jordan yelled. "Fuck! I have never seen Mom turn a whiteboi into a sissy in one month. Moan louder, slut, as you moan with my mom."

Jordan is pounding my sissyspot so hard and rhythmically now."Moooann, mmm, mmmhhh, I'm gonna cum, mmmhhh, mmmhhhh, harder, faster, harder, mmmhhhhh..."

"Jordan," Kimberly yelled at Jordan. "She's not ready."

Jordan stopped the moment his mom yelled. Fuck, she ruined my orgasm. I almost burst out of his hands, shit. Wait a minute. Did Kimberly just pronounce me as she? "Hey, honey..."

"Shut up, sissy slut." Kimberly yelled at me too. "You are having sex with my son behind me."

"I'm sorry, darling. It won't happen again." I replied.

"I'll talk to you later in my room. Now go to my room and wait for me there." Kimberly ordered. "Jordan, what are you doing? You could scare her off."

"Mom, She's ready." Jordan replied. "She was cumming from her buttplug."

"I know she has turned into a slut. But you're not having her until I castrate her." Kimberly said.

"Orchidectomy!" Jordan was shocked. "Are you sure? She has just been on HRT for 6-7 months."

"I want you to make her a sissy whore in your college." Kimberly replied. "You're not going to stay in college forever. This whiteboi have a big balls to come here to payback. We'll give her a life lesson"

"But mom, it's too soon," Jordan said. "You may lose her."

"Are you doubting my work, son?" Kimberly asked. "I already sold 7 gurls like her. Just make an appointment for her and start the car."

"How dare you have sex with my son, you fucking bitch." I was thinking I'm going to let you fuck my pussy and let you take some pictures of this sweet moment," Kimberly yelled so ferociously. 

"Honey I'm sorry. I was aroused so much for you and I wasn't thinking about what I was doing. I'm sorry. I'll do anything you say."

"You'll do anything I say?" Kimberly reassured.

"Anything for my darling."

"Ok, come here, I'm unlocking you," Kimberly said. "Find a condom." I don't want to get pregnant at this age."

Where am I going to get a condom at this moment? "Honey, I'll pull out before it happens."

"Are you going to fuck me or impregnate me," Kimberly asked. "Maybe Jordan has some."

"Darling, how can I ask Jordan to give me a condom so that I can fuck his mom?"

"How about a few minutes ago you were almost squirting on his hand," Kimberly responded.I have some work to do and I'm mad at you. So do what you want to, just don't ask me. You're turning me off."

Fuck...Fuck. I didn't waste a single moment looking for Jordan to ask for a condom. This is so thrilling. Finally, I'm getting my payback. Where is he hiding in the house? There he is. "Hey, do you have any condoms?"

"Yea, I have one. But I doubt they'll fit you." Jordan smiled a little.

"Just give me that."

After having a condom, I was thinking about what position I should fuck his mom. "Honey, get on your back. I'm going to make you cum multiple times."

"Sounds impossible." Kimberly laughed. "Just put it inside of me."

Fuck, Jordan is right. It's too big for me. It'll be loose for even twice the size of my dick. "Kimberly was looking and laughing out loud."

"You know, it was a bad idea to have sex with you," Kimberly said. "Come here, I'm locking you up again."

"Pls honey, just give me a chance. I do everything you said to me this past 6 months."

"Ok, there is a little procedure. After that, you can have sex with me anytime without a condom." Kimberly said. "Besides, they don't make any condoms for your clitty size."

"Why didn't we think of this in the first place? I can take temporary birth control and have unlimited condomless sex."

"Are you ready for it?" Kimberly asked. "I'm not letting you change your outfit. This is your punishment for having sex with my son. You're going to walk like a girl in a public place. Then I'll take you and take care of the expense of this procedure."

"Why are we still talking?" Jokes on you, babe. The way you teach me to do makeup, even my own mother won't recognize me. I just wish my dad did not see me like this. He is a pervert. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I thinking what's my dad going to do with me even though there is no chance of it happening? "Let's go, I'm wetting my panties too much."

"That's my gurl." Kimberly hugged me. "When did you become so slutty?"

"Honey, it's you. I can't control myself when I'm with you. But why are you calling me a girl?"

"You want an explanation or to have sex with me?" Kimberly replied. "But how did you get into Jordan's trap again? Didn't you come here to get rid of him?"

"I don't know. He was showing me how to work out and touching my hips... I don't know, maybe he has some superpower to bully boys like us."

"What superpower?" Kimberly asked.

"I can't say exactly, but the moment he came closer to me, his smell, his touch, his talking, whatever he was doing was working like a Hypno for me. Especially about his crotch...." Why am I taking such deep breaths and sweating like I'm making out? I think Kimberly didn't hear the last word I said.

"Wait, wait, wait, Jordan crotch." Kimberly was surprised. "Tell me exactly what happened, or the procedure is off-limits."

Fuck, fuck, why do I talk too much? When did I get so dumb? I'm not even thinking about what I'm saying.

"Hey, don't overthink it, boi," Kimberly ordered. "Use your clitty head, feel the tingling there and spit out all of it."

"Jordan's cock bulges. I mean, his pants are exactly like the men I see in the Hypno. I..."

"Stop, stop, stop!" Kimberly put a finger on my lips to shut me off. "Say cock again."

"Cock."

"Again," Kimberly said. "Repeat three times."

"Cock, cock, cock."

"Now say it as you mean it," Kimberly said. "Do it exactly the sissys' do in the sissy Hypno."

My clitty is rock hard and the friction of my panties is doing the edging job. The girls in the Hypno say cock like a whore. I'm not a whore. Why the fuck my clitty is so hard? It's making my knees weak with my brain.

"Say it like a slut, you're my sissy lover," Kimberly said.

Aww, I lose control when she calls me her lover. "CocKkk...CcocKkk...CocKkk...CoccK...Cocc..."

"That's enough for now. Let's go, my cockslut." Kimberly ordered.

Now she finds another word for me, "cockslut." I like the slut word, but why does it have to be with cock? Cock, cock, cock, the word sounds good. Cock, cock, now I sound like a whore. But there is something in that word. Cock, Jordan's cock. Holly shit, his cock stabbed my brain permanently. What's wrong with me? I'm still saying the cock word. Bingo... No more cock. Shit...shit...shit.

************

At the operation table, I was shaking and trembling, looking at all the tools they used to cut a man open. "Babe, why are they using anesthesia for this simple procedure?"

"Babe, it's just a precaution. They don't want to hurt you, and it's just general anesthesia. How about you play with my pussy and prepare it for your dick?" Kimberly said. "'I'll hold your other hand while you go to sleep and dream about our upcoming crazy sex session."

*************

I woke up in a bed, Kimberly was sitting beside me. "Hi, honey. How long have I been asleep? "

"48 hours," Kimberly replied.

"Two days, it was supposed to be simple..."

"Honey, relax. They said it's for pain. They didn't want you to suffer." Kimberly said. "Look on the bright side."

"Ooow, oooo, it's hurt."

"Where is honey?" Kimberly asked.

"My crotch."

"Don't worry, they'll go in a few weeks," Kimberly replied.

"Weeks!"

"The doctor said 1-2 weeks top." Kimberly comforts me.

"Can I see it? It's hurting me. I'll just look."

"Sure honey, but first we're going home."

*********

It's been three weeks since Kimberly didn't even let me touch my dick. I'm using a urinary catheter to pee. But how does my slutty clitty even remain soft for this long time? I don't even feel tingling or aroused by Kimberly. Even when I watch my scheduled sissy Hypno.

"Alex, where are you? Today is your lucky day," Kimberly called me. "We're going to open your bandage. Then you, me, and Jordan, we all go to the beach. Jordan puts these bags in the car and waits for us."

I was so excited about unboxing my clitty, shit, my dick. I stripped and waited for her.

"Get on your back and spread your legs wide open," Kimberly ordered. "Let's see what we have here. Holy cow, the doctor has done a great job on you."

"Let me see. Give me your phone. WTF, where are my testicles? It's so flat like my tummy. Where is my scrotum?"

"Relax honey, take a good look at your cut clitty. "Doesn't it look lovely?" Kimberly replied. "Now it's so smooth like my pussy and you don't have to wear any condoms anymore." They remove your nuts. So no balls, no more sperm."

"That's right, buttt..."

"No but, now we're having sex and it'll be 24/7," Kimberly said. "Come on, fuck me. I'm thirsting for your cock to take it inside."

Hell yeah, I grabbed my phone and started recording. Then I lick her pussy a little bit to make it loose and put my dick on her pussy. Where is my shaft, and why is it still limp?It's limp but it looks too soft. My shaft is a little bigger than my pink tip.

"Honey, we have a plan. Hurry up," Kimberly said. "Just fuck me and cum inside me."

Fuck, fuck, this is my chance and my clitty is betraying me. How can I tell Kimberly that I can't get an erection for her? She could even break up with me after hearing this. I sacrificed too much for this moment. I turned into a girl, not just a girl, but a slutty, sissy girl. I have to figure something out, something very smart. They removed my balls and my sack... My stupid dump brain. Do something. OMG, I traded my brain for my feminine body. Wait, wait a minute, the procedure, the redundant skin removal, allows for more room for me when I tuck the penis since there is less volume of tissue between my thighs and buttocks. "Honey, how about we trial our bikini suit before going there."

"You just read my mind," Kimberly replied. "I brought lots of bikinis for you. But today I have a special for you."

"You're teasing me, babe."

"Here it is," Kimberly showed me the bikini set. "It's called Sassy Assy Hot Pink Micro Slingshot G String Bikini."

"What?"

"You don't have to remember the name, honey. You'll get used to this name." Kimberly replied. "Do you like it?"

"Like it, I love it. It's so beautiful and sexy."

"And slutty. Wear it first and this one to cover your body on the road." Kimberly instructed.

"Aren't we using makeup, babe?"

"We're going to a beach, not on a date," Kimberly replied. "Only sunscreen alowed, and I brought a new medicine for you today. Take it three times a day."

"What if someone recognizes me?"

"Look in the mirror and ask the same question yourself," Kimberly replied.

********At the beach

When I and Kimberly changed into our bikinis, Jordan wore cotton shorts. Look at his big bulge there. How big it is, the girth of his cock beckoning me to take a firm grip on it.I love big black cocKkk. What the hell am I thinking? Where did I get this beautiful line, "I crave big black cock." Wait a second, it was "I'm addicted to big black cock." No...no...no It was "I live for big black cock."

"Stop eye fucking my son, slut," Kimberly spanked my white ass so hard that a red temporary tattoo appeared on my bare ass chicks. So we're going to play a game. The winner will have a reward."

"I love games."

"Don't get too excited. First hear it out," Kimberly said. "Alex and I will flirt with guys and make them take a picture with us."

"That's so easy. The guys have already started spanking my bubble butt with their eyes. In one hour, I think I can cover all the men on the beach."

"We know that you're a slut, but that's not the task," Kimberly replied. "You have to take a picture where your face will rest on a man's crotch and the cock will try to burst out for you." 

"That sounds hard."

"You're already scared," Kimberly teased. "I'm taking the big prize with me home, sissyboi."

"I didn't say it's impossible. I already see Jordan's cock bulging over here."

"That's the gambit here, slut," Kimberly replied. "Not everyone here has what Jordan has. You have to work for it. The moment you take the picture, you upload it to this app. It'll give you points for every picture. At the end of the day, whoever gets the maximum number will be the winner."

"Why do we have to upload it? We could just count our pictures."

"My bimbo, the sluttier the picture, the higher the point," Kimberly replied. "Now don't ask me how to take slutty pictures with men or I'll charge you for those Hypno I made you watch." 

Kimberly was thinking in her head, "This bitch knows nothing about my business. My fans requested that I take her to the beach and play this popular game with her. The more pictures we upload, the more I'll earn."

The first thing I'll do is to find a place where most of the guys are crowded. Then I'll show them my sissy charm. Today is the perfect day for seducing men. My crotch looks so feminine that no one can even think that I have a dick under my g-string. Fuck thinking about men making me wet. That's a great sign. No hard-on, only a wet spot on my g-string will attract more men. I'm thinking I can seduce them.

Let's do this and watch their cocks get stiff inside their shorts.

After spending 7 months with Kimberly, my 5 foot 5 inch tall body became petite. I have black hair, I weigh less than 100 pounds, and my breasts are a 34A. My new boobs are very perky and puffy, and I have a nice little bottom that guys love to keep staring at. I'm a little shy about showing off my cleavage! My bikini top just covers my areola and my hard nipple makes a small tent over it.

First, I laid down on my towel and relaxed in the sun. My tits were so revealing that there was a man beside me who was trying to avoid staring at my tits. I'm waiting for a moment to catch him in action. "Hi, do you like what you see?"

"You're so pretty," that guy replied.

I can tell that he likes my boobies and that he loves to suck on my tits. I was getting very horny, thinking that he wanted to suck on my tits now. My clitty was also getting wet at the thought that he was pressing his thigh together to avoid a visible erection.

"I could use a little help. Would you help me..." I showed him my sunscreen lotion bottle.

"Happy to," that guy replied.

I turned over on my stomach and started acting like I was browsing my phone. He put some lotion on his hand and started massaging my back while talking with me. He tried to carry on a conversation with me, but it was obvious that he was having difficulty concentrating. My naked butt, a string doesn't count. He could easily see my pre-lubed pink stretched pussy over the string. I just left my buttplug in the car when we arrived here. I almost forgot that I had a buttplug buried in my ass until Kimberly noticed.

"Do you want me to go a little lower from here?" The guy asked.

He wants to grab my ass. Okay, I'll let you grab my ass, then I'll ask you to take a picture with me. I need to make him super turned on. "Yes, please. I don't want a sunburn on my ass."

"Ok, dear." The guy replied.

This guy is good with his hands. He's going to see my ass gape as he spreads my ass chicks. Before opening my mouth, a cold air entered my rectum. I was blushing and tried to act like nothing had happened. "You have done it."

"Yes, yes, I'm done." The guy replied.

This guy is super turned on. He didn't let go of my ass-gape for a minute. He was looking at my hole, and clenching, I made to close my pussy door. This guy thinks I'm a cheap whore. Besides, he's a pervert too who keeps keeping a stranger's butt open for that long. I sit down and start talking with him. "Thank you very much."

"No, thank you for giving me this opportunity," the guy replied. "May I have your number?"

It must be he didn't see my tucked clitty. "Yes you can, but there is a condition."

"Just tell me." The guy replied.

"I need some regular selfies with vulgar ones."

"Let's start with a vulgar one." He suggested. "Just tell me what I have to do."

"I want a selfie with your cock." 

"Ohh sure, you'll love it. It's 8 inches long," he replied. "You can take a picture while you're giving a deep throat too. I think it's better if I take the photos of you, then you can use both of your hands to take a pose with my cock."

This guy is a super pervert. He didn't even let me finish. But he's right, his cock is super big and thick. The smell feels familiar. I think I know this smell. Yes, yes, I was getting this same smell from Jordan's crotch. My crotch smelled just like Kimberly's pussy. Maybe the Hypno was right; we sissies aren't real men. Real men don't take pictures with cock. But I don't care, at least for now. I want more of that smell.

"Give it a small kiss," the guy ordered me. 

What the fuck? When did I get so close to his cock? Fuck, my nose is sniffing and touching his tip. Mmm, it's so soft and hard. Look at that thick vain. My fingers are crying to follow that vein. Every breath I'm taking on his cock, I'm losing more of my sense. I started following his big cock's vein with my perfectly manicured index finger. Wow, my long pink polished nails looked so beautiful on his big thick cock. Each second he held his penis, it got bigger. I could almost imagine the blood flowing from his heart and filling his massive cock.

"At least grab its base," he asked.

I was totally lost in his cock. I grabbed his cock's base. Holly moly, are my hands small or is his cock so thick that I can barely touch my fingers around it? The feeling was so good that my hand started stroking his cock by itself. The first stroke from bottom to top results in a pearl on his cock tip. A drop of pre-cum forms on the tip. It was turning into a larger and larger drop. 

"You're good at it," he appreciated me.

I don't know what happened to me, but his word made me do it more to get some appreciation from him. I open my lips a little without thinking; just before it starts running and takes that pearl inside my mouth. "Mmmmm...mmmmoaan." Fuck it's delicious. It tastes nothing like mine. I want more of it. "Mmmmm...mmmmooooaannn." The pre-cum was hot and sticky. His penis was pulsing in front of my eyes.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,213 Followers
12