Bully's Mom Tricked Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes like that, use your mouth too," he ordered. "I'll cum first, and don't look at me, look at your phone camera."

Fuck, he's recording this whole shit show. I didn't even notice that he was doing it. Ohh, there it is, more precum for me. This time I took his whole tip into my mouth and started sucking it like a straw. I want more real men's cum. "Mmmmmoooonn...mmmooooonnnnnn." 

"Louder, let them know who's the queen of the sluts," he yelled and groaned out of pleasure. He was moaning as I took control.

I was loud with my lover before, but the first real man's big thick cock caused me to come out of my shell. I made so much noise that I was wondering if people would hear us. "Mooaaoon, mmoo, sluuurrrrp, slurp...mmmmoooaaan." I noticed a few guys started jerking while looking at us, especially me. I slowed my pace of sucking his cock.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. There's no one looking at us on the beach except for the two of us," he comforted me. "Just look at my cock and the camera. You're a good girl. Do you like it?"

There I got the compliment again. I think that's my fuel to boost up. "I had no idea that sucking real cock could be like that. It is amazing." Then he pulled my head down over the shaft of the cock until I almost gagged. I pushed back and he pulled, and so I began giving her a throat job.

"You're fucking awesome, slut," he groaned.

Then I spread his legs far apart. The wider the guy's legs are spread, the easier it is for me to access the cock and balls. Fuck, how did I know this? I moved from his dick and spent some time kissing his thighs, getting closer and closer to his balls as I did this. I made sure he could hear the kissing noises by loudly smacking my lips to affect his sense of hearing with erotic sounds.

"Ohh, yess. You're one of my best," he said.

What? One of his best. I want to be his best. He let out a loud moan when I put one of his balls into my mouth. I swished it around inside my mouth, then I switched to the other one; I was also stroking his thighs with my hands. He started breathing hard when I managed to put both his balls into my mouth at once. 

"Ohhhh yess, suck my balls, slut," he groaned and moaned.

I tenderly licked his balls while warming them up with my hot mouth. I used my tongue to move them all around; my lips were completely enveloping his entire sack, up to the root of his cock. My hands began to stroke his cock.

"What's your name, slut?" he asked.

"Alex."

"Oh, Alex!" he said loudly while moaning.

He didn't seem capable of saying much else now. I liked that; turning a guy on so much he couldn't really say much. Besides, I loved hearing my own name shouted out in pleasure.

"I'm going to cum, Alex," he said.

I removed his balls from my mouth and licked his shaft with the tip of my tongue. Starting at the root, I worked my way up to the sensitive underside of his cock, right under the head. I gave that area some licks, and then teased him a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft. I'm delaying his orgasm. When I knew he really needed some more direct stimulation, I finally put my lips around the whole head of his cock and started to gently suck him off. "Hey, when you feel close to orgasm, don't worry. I swallow! Just let your loadout into my throat."

"I'll have my cumdump," he replied.

What the fuck, I don't even know his name, but I let him cum in my throat. I told him this is because many guys are not sure if a girl will "spit or swallow," so it is good to mention this in advance. Fuck those Hypnos, they really work like a charm. But I don't know why some girls are nauseous about swallowing; it is perfectly natural, and the men fucking love it.

"I'm close," he informed me.

I think it is so empowering for a girl that makes a man blow his load inside my throat because I got him off. He began to twitch his hips up and down; I stroked the root of his cock with my hands, swallowed his shaft again, and grabbed his hip tightly to take all of his load. I drove him mad with desire, swirling my tongue wildly around the underside of his cock. He was sweating; I could feel it on his thighs. He kept groaning and moaning with pleasure as I became more firm with my sucking. I drooled and slobbered all over my lap, trying to make the blowjob as wet and messy as possible.

"Oh, Alex, Oh, feels so good..." he moaned.

I was sucking like a slut in heat. I made loud slurping sounds to excite him; watching porn and Hypno had taught me that real men love hearing erotic moans from girls. "Mmm...Oh...mmmppphh...ummm!" I moaned. It was hard to really say anything verbal with my mouth filled up. While breathing through my nose, I swished his cock inside my cheeks, getting it as deep into my throat as possible.I was buried in his lap; his cock was completely inside my mouth, his thighs pressed up against my cheeks, and my nose was buried in his crotch.

His groans are getting louder and his breathing more desperate. I firmly grabbed his dick with strong suction from my mouth as I fondled his heavy balls. His balls began to draw closer to his thighs, a sign that his orgasm was looming. I planned to milk him dry; I sucked and licked him lovingly while stroking his balls. I looked up; his eyes were tightly shut.

"Oh...Alex...I'm gonna cum, I can't hold it any longer..."

I didn't answer him; I just sucked him faster and made moaning noises as I prepared to finish him off. My pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down his big, thick cock; I made a loud slurping and sucking sound with my mouth. His cock was rock hard and throbbing; I could feel it shaking. I visualized the hot white cum loaded up in his balls getting ready to spray hard.

"Oh! Fuck! ohhhh!" he moaned like crazy.

The squeezes began, and his erection flexed. I focused the muscles of my mouth and tongue intently on the head of his cock while tightening my grip around his balls. I felt the pre-cum that I had been tasting throughout the blowjob start to drip out even more. Then the explosion came.

He had a lot of cum built up, and the intensity and amount of cum were difficult to handle. I bobbed my head up and down and forced myself to quickly swallow it up, not wanting to lose a drop. "Mmmm mmmm, slurpppp, slurppp."

Spurt after spurt of hot cumshot down my throat. I was able to gulp most of it down quickly, but some of it filled my cheeks. His cum mixed with my saliva as I licked the tip of his shaft, valiantly swallowing it all down.

I struggled to breathe through my nose, which was buried in his pubic hair, as I finished him off, milking even more cum out of his balls with my hands. Just when I thought it was over, his cock quivered with some spontaneous aftershocks, and yet more creamy juice trickled down my throat. I kept his rock-hard erection in my mouth after the main part of the orgasm ended.

There was drop after drop of cum still dripping out of the head of his dick even though the huge spurting phase had ended. He completely collapsed, spent, and drained. I lovingly grabbed his ass chicks; his cock was still in my mouth. I slowly let him withdraw, and gave the head of his cock a soft little kiss, licking off the last remaining drops of fluid.

The moment he was handing over the phone to me, Kimberly came from nowhere and took the phone from me. "Babe, what happened?"

*** Kimberly's perspective***

You know what, you have become too much of a slut. I don't want a cheap whore as my lover. From now on, Jordan can do whatever he wants to do with you. You're no longer protected by me. Son, take care of this sissyslut and remember that this piece of shit cheated on your mother twice. I want you to give her a lesson that even her family will never forget.

"Babe..." Alex said.

You whore, don't call me that when someone's cum in your mouth. Fuck, you're still swallowing them in front of me. I can't look at you for a single moment.

To be continued if the readers request it.

12