All Comments on 'Bully's Mom Tricked Me Ch. 03'

by amenarimix

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Think the next step should be a nice pair of implants.

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

I'd love to read another chapter to this story.

greg72greg72almost 2 years ago

Huh? In all this time Alex's parents never reported him missing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please did Al get the Jordan's cock into her mouth and let him do what he want with her p did you suck other cocks too

SissyTaraSissyTaraalmost 2 years ago

Great series. I love it and look forward to the next chapter.💕

amenarimixamenarimixalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I'm taking this story a little fast because I already finished a 5 part story about feminizing a whiteboi. About Alexi's existing: Alex goes to college regularly and communicate with everyone else as he used to do. I'm just telling one of his life part which totally hidden from world except his bully's family. I think you get your answer, greg72. If anyone want to discuss the storyline you guys can email me. Thanks again for reading commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd love to read more of her & your son & his friends & more men on the beach to use &abuse her ass/pussy&mouth alot more

greg72greg72almost 2 years ago

There needs to be a chapter or story that revolves around how Jordan the bully treats Alex and his/her family

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes please continue it is so hot

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Oh, I love this story so much. Please continue. I want to be on that beach with a big man standing over me as I do everything to please him

I want to know he is having the best orgazem of his life because of me

marqiisebarbaramarqiisebarbaraover 1 year ago

Great story! I want to see more perverted feminization of Alex, become a real sissy bimbo slut hungry for bbs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this story. It's very good.

TwoSides4UTwoSides4Uover 1 year ago

Great story please continue!!!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 1 year ago

Love the story. Keep writing. I need a mother to turn. Me into a slut girl. Love your stories

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa4 months ago

You wrote wonderfully about Alex becoming a real sissy slut, under the influence of Ms. Kimberly and the Hypno videos and training he watched. She no longer has control over her own body, brain, sexual needs, she is like an erotic toy craving cock.

I am very curious about what will happen to Alex now that Mrs. Kimberly has given him to her son Jordan, a bully at school, I really want to see Alex cross further boundaries of humiliation and maybe he will fight for his Self?

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖 👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️👧🏻⚧️🧒🏻🍦🧑🏻.

Anthony1965Anthony19653 months ago

Rereading this story again and I absolutely love it. I would love to read another chapter where Jordan has his way with Alex.

DrDrk_4955DrDrk_4955about 2 months ago

LOL!! Quite a twist on the "normal" bully tale. If you can't beat em, become what they say you are!!! Keep writing kid. Love to see more of this one. LOL!!

aglex59aglex5927 days ago

So goooood, waiting for another chapter and Jordan turning Alex into a sissywhore at the college.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Since you haven’t written anything more for this story in almost two years, I am figuring that you abandoned another story. I am glad I found out early on and not after I wasted time getting involved in 10 or 15 stories that probably ended up the same way. Why bother writing anything if you never finish it? What a waste of everyone’s time. Go write greeting cards, I think you might be able to finish something that size.

amenarimixamenarimix17 days agoAuthor

Haha, I like to explore new ideas. I think it's better this way. Endings always disappoint readers. In this way, you can imagine the ending for yourselves. Just pick your role and imagine what could happen when you're trying to sleep. Don't think too much about sex stuff; otherwise, you won't be able to sleep. Focus on how the story could keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramenarimix@amenarimix
###Currently working on GF's Dad next chapter. Thanks for your patience and support.### If you think my story deserves a 1-star rating, you should stop reading erotica, or at least mine. There are only two possible outcomes; either you like it or cum so hard. Otherwise, you s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES