All Comments on 'Bumping into the Babysitter'

by stuffscribbled

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
zooliciouszoolicious9 months ago

Keep this one going. Please.

PervertedReverendPervertedReverend9 months ago

Excellent follow up.

SimonBrookeSimonBrooke9 months ago

Now that is most excellent.

Only spotted one pickup, in the eighth from last para:

'working out when we could fuck her again'

You probably meant either 'working out when I could fuck her again' or 'working out when we could fuck again'; I would prefer the former as more active voice, but your Chris seems more a man who lets things happen to him than who makes things happen.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"his is a direct follow-up to Interrupting the babysitter."

.

So, why wait until the story is open to provide that information, especially when it would have made a much better synopsis.

RTR10RTR109 months ago

I feel like it jumped a lot from the first story, where Chris was so adamant that Annie not touch him & he not touch her. Maybe it was the alcohol. I guess I thought it would be more like the author's "Bad Idea" series, where the man & woman inched closer & closer to fucking with each story. Things went further each time. With this story, it seems like there's nowhere else to go. Annie was so quiet & shy & kind of nerdy in the first story, in this one she was so pushy. A man 15-20yrs older than you, married with kids pushes you away, says no repeatedly, & flat out runs from you, let it go for God's sake! He's trying not to completely ruin his life! Just my opinion.....

babaloo92babaloo929 months ago

Oh yea. Really enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You just know it is all going to end in a total shitshow but the journey is so incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All fun & games till you're in a tiny apartment, paying child support out the ass & seeing your kids every 1st & 3rd weekend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstuffscribbled@stuffscribbled
Been a reader of Literotica for many years and finally started writing both because I enjoyed it and as a way of exploring fantasies beyond the reality and routine of normal life. I need to write more. I have ideas, just not the discipline. I'm slowly starting to explore what...