Bumping into the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't content with my hand on her leg and she guided it up. Placed my hand upon her crotch. I immediately moved it away. She caught it and placed it back there. This time I let it stay. Could feel the heat of her. I started rubbing her. Through the thin fabric of her panties. Her breathing got heavier and only moments passed before her hand was pulling my hand up. Up to the top of her panties and pushing it back down.

She was so wet. And with that I wanted her more than anything else. It wasn't like all else around me vanished. Like I'd forgotten the situation we were in. I was acutely aware of it. Aware of the guys watching us.

I slid my finger inside her. Felt how warm and wet she was. With my free hand I groped at her breasts. Pulled the top of her dress down, the top of her bra. Just enough. To reveal her nipple. I took it in my mouth. I swirled my finger up and around her clit. She let out a more guttural grunt. Sexy as fuck. I had her and right now all I wanted was to make her cum. Make her cum outside, in public, in front of these drunk guys cheering us on. Cheering me on. Cheering me on to make my babysitter cum.

I bit her nipple gently. Moved my attention to the other breast and picked up the pace. She was starting to gyrate her hips, to squirm against me, to stop stroking me, as if she couldn't focus on both at once. I thrust into her hand a couple of times but now all her attention was on her own pleasure and I fucking loved it.

She was moaning, louder, quicker, thrusting against me. Free hand in my hair. Grabbing it painfully and holding me against her cleavage.

"Oh shit, she's about to cum," laughed one of the guys.

As if to confirm their theory, she whispered to me. "Do it. Make me cum."

"Cum for me," I mumbled, lips still pressed firmly against her breasts.

The guys were whooping and cheering. Getting louder. Probably drawing more attention to us. In my head there was an entire crowd. Hundreds of people cheering me on, desperately wanting me to make Annie cum. And her moans were louder. Too fucking loud. As if to compete with the noise of them. To be heard over the roar of the crowd.

And then she came. Bucking against me, almost screaming. A scream that broke and went inaudible.

And then she was still, rocked by spasms. I continued fingering her. Until she found my hand and pulled it away. My face was dripping in sweat. Her skin hot and clammy.

"Good work, mate," yelled one of the guys.

"Come on, let's leave them to it," said another.

"I'm hungry," added a third.

And with that I heard their footsteps.

One of them moaned in an exaggerated way. "But it was my turn next."

They laughed and hooted. Their jeers getting quieter. Their footsteps fading into the night.

Still Annie and I stayed like that. Me pressed against her. Hot and sweaty. Catching our breaths.

I peeled myself off her and instinctively looked behind me. They were gone. It was silence again. I took a step back, back towards the alley. There was no-one. There were shouts on the wind. Could have been the guys or some other drunks.

I looked back at Annie. She was practically being propped up by the wall. Her hair was a mess. Her glasses at an angle on her head. She was covered in sweat. Her dress pulled down and her right breast exposed. Her dress pulled up and her panties visible. And she had a look of complete lust.

I looked down at my dick. Still hanging out. It had softened slightly moments early but seeing her now it was fully erect. It wasn't the alcohol anymore. It was lust. It was being in this alley. It was the idea of someone else finding us and staying and watching. Some random strangers. I looked behind me again. As if they might come back. As if I could convince them to. That the show wasn't over.

I pulled down my boxers. All the way down. Stepped out of them. Out of my jeans. Her eyes widened as I strode towards her. Grabbed her with intent. Both of my hands on her hips. I tugged her panties down. Down to her knees. She looked a little taken back.

I thrust my hips forward. The head of my dick against her pussy. I wanted her. Right here and now, up against this wall.

We locked eyes. Neither of us moving. Neither of us giving anything away.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

Still I didn't move.

"Fuck me, Chris." That was all I needed.

I slid inside her. Slowly. She leaned her head back. I grabbed her body and slid in deeper. She let out a long slow breath. Exhaling as I entered her.

"Annie," I whispered, deeply into her ear. And I slowly started fucking her.

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in close. Mouth open, she kissed me wildly. Tongue passionately into my mouth. I kissed her and I fucked her. Grabbed her bum with my hands and pulled her into me. She wrapped one leg around me. I started fucking her a little harder, a little more passionately.

We broke the kiss and just stared into each other's eyes as we fucked.

Annie. Our curvy, 19-year-old babysitter. Outside. In public. Against a wall. My wife asleep at home and I was fucking Annie and I'd never been more turned on in my life.

"I've wanted you for so long," whispered Annie into my ear. Her breath hot and laboured. She kissed me. Biting my lip a little.

"Me too," I admitted. And then, "You are so fucking sexy, Annie."

She smiled and then closed her eyes. Gripping me harder. Wrapping her leg around me tighter. She started moaning again. Sexy, fucking noise real or not. Louder, too loud. Far too fucking loud. And I loved it. I groaned. I didn't tell her to be quiet. I encouraged her. I groaned loudly with every thrust and she moaned loudly back.

Someone was going to find us. Someone was going to hear us fucking and call the police or just come and watch and it excited me. I wanted it.

Suddenly everything got a little brighter. A wash of pale light across us, across the alley. I looked up. One of the apartment blocks' lights was on. At this angle, I couldn't see anything but the light. Doubted they could see us. Unless they stuck their head out the window. I wanted them to. I wanted to put on a show. For someone. For anyone.

"Oh fuck, Annie. I'm close." I said this quieter. As if words between us were intimate but everything else was public.

"You can cum inside me," she whispered.

I looked her in the eyes. "You sure?"

She just nodded. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back and bit her lip. "Cum inside me, Chris."

It was my turn to force my lips on her. I kissed her aggressively. Thrusting with urgency towards my orgasm. I grunted into her mouth and she moaned back into mine.

My fingers burying into her flesh. My mouth gripped against hers. And I came. The most intense orgasm I'd ever had. I had to break the kiss. Practically let out a howl. "Annie," I grunted. Continuing to thrust into her. Continuing to fill her with cum.

I collapsed into her. She held my head. Her chest heaving up and down. My dick still inside her. But instead of the guilt I should be feeling. The self-loathing. The self-hatred. None of it. Only lust. Only right then working out when we could fuck her again.

It would be different in the morning. Waking up hungover, racked with guilt, desperately hoping it was a dream.

I slid out of her. Held a moment more. She grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled me back to her. For one more kiss. Less wild. More passionate.

"Fuck," she let it out in a long whisper.

I looked up. Up at the apartment block. The light went out. I caught Annie looking too. We locked eyes and laughed.

Neither of us moved. One sweaty mass and clothes all over the place, cooling down in the summer air. We just looked into each other's eyes.

And I knew she was thinking the same thing.

Desperate for the next time we'd fuck.

12