Bumpy Bus Ride On Vacation

Story Info
Unique bus ride sex on vacation.
1k words
4.29
21.1k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***DISCLAIMER REGARDING PREVIOUS STORY COMMENTS***

I'm not a professional writer. Please forgive typos. Perspective was written due to the way a past partner liked me to write these stories for her (most of which are quite influenced on experiences we shared together). I never planned on sharing these publicly, but she always thought I should so here we are. I do not have the time or energy to re-write for a perspective so I'm mostly copy/pasting what I've already written and doing a quick grammar check.

***Other than that, I hope you enjoy.***

We'd been touring the island for about a week and were packing our things to get ready for the bus* ride to the next village we were going to visit. It was a muggy morning and the forecast called for some of the highest temperatures we had experienced so far.

Although I wore only a swimsuit and a light t-shirt, I was still sweating heavily. You wore a short skirt and a tank-top over your bikini and beads of sweat still glistened across your bronze skin. With our things packed, we ate a quick breakfast and headed to the waiting area for our ride.

What pulled up was definitely not the same quality of bus we had been riding in on the trip so far. The hotel attendant explained that the short dinged up bus with giant tires was one of the only vehicles they had available that could make the trek to the secluded village the group was heading to.

As the driver and his assistant began loading everyone's luggage on the roof racks, they explained there were more passengers than expected so some of us would have to either sit on our partners laps for the trip or wait a few days for the next rig to come through. Apparently a bridge had gone out and there were limited 4wd buses available for alternate routes along unimproved roads.

A few groups opted to stay behind, but we decided we had been in this village long enough and wanted to continue on (the next place was supposed to have the most pristine beaches on the island). As everyone loaded up on the bus, we found ourselves a window seat to share in the back row.

With everyone loaded on the bus, there were 3 other couples sharing a seat. The bus headed down the paved road only briefly before turning onto a dirt road. Dirt quickly turned into gravel. The driver looked back, laughed, and said "welcome to Pothole Alley!". It became quickly apparent why.

I held the bar on the seat in front of us with one hand and the seat we sat on with the other. You did the same. We were able to keep from being thrown around too much, but as your ass bounced and wiggled on my lap, I was unable to control the arousal that followed. You noticed almost immediately.

You plant your ass firmly against my lap and grind against me. My eyes opened wide. I glance at the person next to us. They were looking across the aisle and deep in conversation with the person on the other side.

It didn't take long before it felt like my cock was going to rip a hole through my swimsuit. You noticed that as well. You look down the row we're in and also determine the other passengers are distracted by their own conversations.

You discreetly reach under your skirt and between your legs and open the velcro fly of my swimsuit. I thought the velcro wouldn't go unnoticed, but the clattering of the old bus bumping along the road overwhelmed the rip of velcro. Your skirt covered what your hand was doing beneath. You pull my cock out and rub the tip around your clit for a moment, then back between you pussy lips. You lift up your hips a little extra during one of the pothole bumps, sliding down onto my cock as you resettle on my lap.

Even in the heat of the day, your pussy feels so much hotter wrapped around me.

Tight.

Wet.

You take your hand from under your skirt and hold onto the seat bar in front of you again. As the bus rattles along the road, you bounce lightly on my lap, taking my 'vibrating' cock in and out of you.

The occasional larger pothole jams my cock unexpectedly deeper inside of you. The rattle of the old bus and the near shouting chatter of the other passengers mask our light moans and grunts.

The driver shouts back "Hold on everyone - this last stretch is the bumpiest!".

You look back at me and then back ahead. We tighten our grips on the bar and seat. This stretch of road doesn't have potholes - all the gravel just shakes the bus like a maraca.

You clench your pussy tight as my cock rumbles inside of you. The bus shakes and vibrates. The shakes and vibrates resonate through the seat, through me, all inside of you. We are reaching the end of the road.

Your legs become weak. I feel the weight of your body as you are unable to hold yourself up. You clench your teeth as all the vibrations bring you to orgasm. As my cock drives deeper inside of you and as your hot, wet pussy tightens, my cock explodes inside of you.

The bus slows down, still rattling. My cock keeps rumbling and vibrating inside of you - you cum again. Through clenched teeth, you let out a muffled "fuuuuuuck" just as the bus bounces onto a clearing of smooth grass.

The other passengers assume you're exclaiming about the view which just appeared before us and we hear gasps of awe as white beaches stretch off into the distance, melting into crystal blue waters. A few huts are scattered along the beach.

After the other passengers are focused on getting off the bus, I help lift your body off mine - your legs are still weak. Your pussy is dripping from the ride and the load of warm sperm I just filled you with. Your legs wobble as we get off the bus.

From the last step of the bus, you throw yourself on my back, and try to wrap your limp legs around me. I grab them and head for our hut.

I turn my head and ask, "Ready for more?"