Night Club Bar Stool Quickie

Story Info
Dancing leads to casual sex in a club.
2.1k words
4.46
14.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyrdrune
wyrdrune
56 Followers

This is very loosely based on something which a close friend told me happened to them. I've taken the couple of lines of info they texted me and run with it a bit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There I was, dancing in a night club, one Friday night. It was a club I'd never been in before, but after a couple of hours I had a feel for the vibe of the place and I liked it. The dance floor was about half full, enough people that it didn't look empty, but not so many that you had to keep your elbows clamped against your side.

There was a long bar at one end, with the toilets to the side of it. At the other end from the loos there was a dead-end part of the bar with a couple of stools. It was a bit dark and gloomy, and I had only seen a couple of people down that end all night. The lighting seemed to be a bit variable too, sometimes that area was in almost total darkness.

On the dance floor I had my eyes on a group of four girls dancing together. They were obviously friends, and all of them were cute in different ways. I never found out their names, so I'll refer to them as A, B, C, and D.

A and B were both blondes, average sort of height, classically pretty, the sort of cuties that any red-blooded male would be attracted to. C was a redhead, and that's always a turn on for me, she was a little taller than the others, but in proportion. But D, now D was something else. She was the same sort of height as A and B, dark hair, curvy, delightfully curvy, a low-cut top and short skirt showing off her excellent assets.

I'd been watching them all evening, trying to work out the group dynamic...

It seemed to me that D was more the free spirit of the group, her dancing was a bit more care-free, she was quite happy to go to the bar, or the loo, on her own. A and C seemed to be connected in some way, perhaps long-time friends, or maybe sisters, and B looked to be the youngest, the one that the others looked out for; she never went to the bar or loo on her own.

The more I watched them, the more I realised that regardless of classical prettiness, or red hair, D was the one I had the hots for. I figured it might be worth trying my luck, see if I could at least get her phone number.

I did that thing where you dance towards someone whilst thinking you're not being obvious, but honestly? It's always obvious. I know she saw me coming, as she made eye contact with me. She then gave me a slow wink. That sent a shiver which went from my eyes, down my spine, and landed in my crotch. My cock rose to the occasion with no further prompting. Which was awkward, as the jeans I was wearing were a bit tight around the crotch, and thus my excitement was immediately visible to anyone who cared to look down there.

D cared to look... I had put a spin into my dance and as I came back round, I realised her eyes had dropped and were looking at my crotch - or maybe she'd been checking out my bum and the spin had just happened to finish with her eyes on my cock. Her eyes came back up to mine, and she gave me a smile. And that was it, I was totally captivated. She was one of those people who smile with their whole face, the smile that goes all the way up to their eyes.

She held the smile, and my eyes, for a couple of seconds and then turned to her friends and said something. I think it was something like "I'm going to go and sit at the bar for a bit". Although it must have included some sort of "don't come with me" code - the sort of thing that people who've been friends for a long time can communicate almost without words.

She stopped dancing and headed for the bar. I waited a couple of seconds then did the same. She headed for that dark corner...

When I caught up with her she was standing sideways on to the bar, with a stool in front of her, looking out at the dance floor. I stopped in front of her, and I could see that she'd caught the eye of one of the bar staff and ordered a drink. When she bought it over I offered to pay for it and got a rum-and-coke for myself. D accepted the offer, and as the staff member was walking away to get my drink D looked down at my crotch and smiled again.

"I think the view's better from behind me," she commented, bringing her eyes up to mine.

I took the hint and walked behind her. She'd managed to tuck her short skirt into the top of her g-string, leaving her bum exposed. I glanced towards the bar and saw the member of staff approaching, so I quickly got my wallet out and paid for the drinks. The member of bar staff gave me a wink as she gave me my change, turned, and walked back to the main bar. She did something to the lighting panel and the lights in our end of the bar dimmed even more. That explained why I'd noticed it to be almost pitch dark at times! The bar staff were in on what was going on down here!

D shuffled her feet apart and put her hands on the stool. Leaning forward she flexed her hips down, pushing her bum towards me. I needed no further encouragement, as I slipped my finger behind the string of her g-string and pulled it from between her glorious butt cheeks and off to one side.

She could not have been more obvious about what she wanted if she'd bent over the bar and said "fuck me, fuck me now." Well, I suppose, in effect, that's exactly what she was saying!

Needing no further encouragement, I unzipped my jeans, loosened my belt, and released my cock from its confinement. I bent my knees and used my hand to align it with the entrance to her pussy. Pushing forwards and upwards I pressed myself into her. The angle was a little odd for me, this wasn't something I'd done before, but with a little knee angle adjustment and some subtle movements from D, it worked.

She was warm, moist, tight, and it felt amazing. As soon as I was all the way in she gave a squeeze and I started fucking her, slowly at first, short strokes, until I was happy she wasn't going to fall forward, then I sped up. She leaned forward a bit, improving the angle, and then I really went to town.

I took hold of her hips, and started thrusting, deeply into her. It wasn't making love, it was a dirty, semi-public, casual, fucking. We both had needs, and fortune had put us in the same place at the same time and we were dealing with those needs.

Whilst I like doing it like that, I had an idea which I hoped she'd be up for. I slowed down, which made her give a moan of complaint, lent forward, and said "wanna try a kneetrembler?"

I felt her pussy twitch at the idea, and she straightened up, which pushed my cock out of her, turned, and said "how?"

I took the stool, put it near the wall at the end of the bar, and said "perch on that with your legs open."

She saw what I had in mind, stepped over to the stool, stopped for a moment to drop her knickers to the floor, then rested her bum on the stool, lifted her skirt, leant back against the wall, and opened her legs. There was just enough light to see where I was sticking my cock, but not a lot of detail. Which was a shame, as I'd have liked to have more of an image in my mind for fun-memory wanking times.

Stepping forward I pressed my cock against her pussy lips, pushing into her in one smooth stroke, her wet, warm, soft tunnel taking me with ease.

This position was more comfortable, and I started fucking her again, no finesse, just lust, just animalistic fucking. Pounding my cock into her, making the stool rock back with each thrust. Her legs came up and wrapped around me, kicking my bum each time I thrust into her, like she was trying to encourage a horse to go faster.

Suddenly she clamped her legs tight and held me deep inside her, her pussy squeezing me repeatedly, as she came. Her arms went round me, and she pulled me against her, her tits pressing into my chest, her head against my shoulder, groaning in my ear.

"Oh Fuck! I needed that," she moaned, still holding me tightly inside her. Somehow the sheer eroticism and naughtiness of what we were doing combined with her pulsing pussy to tip me over the edge. She had her legs clamped round me so tightly that I couldn't move my hips, but I still came, something that's never happened before without some form of friction. It was my turn to moan, to hold her tight, as my balls forced my cum out.

We held each other for a minute or so, both letting our orgasms subside, then she said "hold still, I need to get into my bag."

I couldn't see what she was doing in her bag, but she had something in her hand when she'd finished. "Pull out now," she said, relaxing her legs from around me, so I did, and stepped back. Quick as a flash her hand was in front of her pussy, I saw a brief flash of white, then heard a plasticky clattering sound from the floor. "Oh bollocks. Oh well, I'm sure they've found worse."

While she was doing that I was tucking my cock away, and necking the rest of my drink. As she straightened her dress I passed her what was left of hers which went down in one hit. She leaned in to me, her hand on my arm, and said "I needed that, thanks! And so did you I think. I've got to go now, but you have a great evening."

She gently pushed past me, patting me on the bum as she went. I was still in a little bit of a state of shock. My emotions were a little odd, I felt used, but that I'd used her, but that it was so tawdry, but so good, but, oh fuck it, we'd both had fun and that was what mattered.

I turned around a few seconds after she'd walked away, and I could see her in a tight huddle with the other three on the edge of the dance floor. I saw A pointing to her wrist, in that way that you do when you're making a "what time do you call this" comment. D shrugged, hooked her arms around the arms of A and B, and started walking towards the exit, followed by C.

I thought about following them, but it didn't feel right, it had been a quickie, a kneetrembler, and that was what made it special. I stood next to the bar for a couple of minutes, just letting my mind freewheel a bit.

Shaking my head I stepped forward. My foot came down on something underfoot and I nearly slipped. "What the fuck?" I exclaimed, catching myself on the bar.

Looking down I could see a small white plastic tube, which must have been what she dropped. I had a pretty good idea what it was. But of much more interest was the black g-string that I could see on the black-and-white tiled floor. I had to grab it, I couldn't not, so I bent down, scooped it up, and shoved it in my pocket.

As I left that area of the bar, heading for the loos, the member of bar staff who'd turned the lights down saw me, smiled, winked, and turned the lights back up.

I went to the loo, had another drink, but my desire for dancing had gone. I went back to my hotel room and passed out pretty much immediately.

Since then I've stayed in that town several times, and each time I go to that club, but I've never seen A, B, C, or D again. I did see the member of bar staff who facilitated things, we got talking, and we had a friends-with-benefits thing for a couple of years before I stopped working for that firm.

Those knickers are still in my top drawer as a memory of that time (yes, I did wash them), and I sometimes get them out, look at them, and wonder what D's up to now.

wyrdrune
wyrdrune
56 Followers