Bumpy Ride

Story Info
Fat girl, violently abducted, learns her first lessons.
1.7k words
4.19
18.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my cell phone told me once again that there was no signal on the route to the beach, I kicked my new bike in frustration, but that only toppled it from the kickstand onto the sandy road with a clang. "Fuck my life!" I declared to no one, my recently white sneakers and shrugged socks gathering dust as the chill picked up. I rubbed my freckled shoulders as goosebumps formed on them. I guess riding my fancy new bike with just a bikini top and short shorts on wasn't as practical as it seemed on Instagram. Pulling my phone out of my pocket for the millionth time, I caught movement out of the corner of my eye; Around the bend, almost speeding towards me, was a black van!

I started waving my arms wildly to get the driver's attention, but he didn't slow down. As he got closer, I even crouched to dive into the dune out of the way, but he swerved at the last second, his brakes squealing with the practiced maneuver. Before I could react, the van door swung open and a muscular man dove towards me.

"Fat bitch is on the menu tonight!"

First he knocked my phone out of my hand, and we both watched long enough to see the screen shatter and distort as it clattered to the road. Then I locked eyes with him - Such an angry, pit bull of man! There was a wine-colored scar across his left cheek and dark chest hair emerging from the dingy white wife-beater he wore. The stubble of his facial hair met with his buzz cut gracelessly, giving real ex-military vibes. He might have been handsome if not for the wild eyes greedily sizing me up, ready to eat me up and spit me out right there.

Of course, I stuttered and opened my mouth to scream, which was met with a punch to the face. Truly, I had never been punched before, and in the face no less! I tasted blood in my mouth and the world was blurry, although I could see my captor smile and grope his crotch through the haze.

"We're going to have some real fun with you, whore!"

He sucker punched me again, this time a right hook to the temple, and I immediately collapsed, semi-conscious into his arms. The engine of the van revved as he dragged my limp body into the cargo space. I tried to reach out as I saw the last light of freedom shut in front of me, but I couldn't lift a finger.

---

I came to what seemed like a few minutes later. The first thing I noticed was that my arms were tied, folded behind my back uncomfortably. The second thing I noticed was my butt and back were extremely sore from the bare floor of the cargo space. I lifted my head a bit, and from the sounds of the van shifting and the engine accelerating, I could tell I was being taken somewhere - and fast.

"Oh, nice of you to join us, fatty," the ex-military guy said from behind and above me, nodding towards the shadowy figure driving the van. With a sneer, he reached around my shoulders, and in the dim lights of the van I saw a large, deadly-looking knife shimmer. "If you know what's best for you..." he implied, touching my neck ever so slightly with the cold blade. "You get it?" I gulped and nodded as slowly as I could, afraid of the knife biting into my skin if I gestured too quickly. "Gooood girl."

With slow, intentional movements, he slid the knife down my chest, briefly lingering with the blade suggestively between my cleavage before catching the string of my bikini, freeing my large breasts to jiggle along with the motion of the vehicle. As he pulled his right hand back to sheathe the combat knife, his left hand came forward to grope my nipple, already hard from the chill in the air.

This wasn't the touch of foreplay, but instead the grip of a hunter claiming his prize. First he pinched it with two fingers, then grabbed my big, pink areola with his whole fist, bringing his right hand around to match. I gasped and gritted my teeth, but tried not to make much noise, remembering how sharp the knife seemed against my flesh just moments ago. I tossed my head back in frustration. Immediately, he took hold of both my breasts and painfully lifted me a few inches towards him by my sensitive flesh, adjusting so my head was in his lap. I screamed through closed teeth as hot tears started pouring down my face.

"There you go, bitch. Don't you like this angle so much better?"

With my head in his lap, he looked down at me almost fondly, smiling. As he eased the pain on my tits to gentle rubs with his fingertips, I shifted uncomfortably and noticed the hardness of his erection pressing against the back of my neck. My spatial reasoning wasn't the best, but my mental math made this cock out to be pretty huge. He smiled cruelly as my eyes widened with realization, pushing me by shoulders painfully back onto the floor of the cargo space. A few moments later, kneeling above my face, he pulled his cock from his pants, revealing a veiny, thick thing the size of my forearm with large, swinging balls to match. With a laugh, he put them on my forehead and let his cock drop down across my face - The head hung far past my chin!

"Now, let's get your stupid shorts off. Sluts don't need clothes!"

With his cock still across my face, he moved between my legs into a 69 position and reached for the knife at his hip. With my arms tied uncomfortably behind my back, I struggled a bit, but to no avail. I considered my fate. Where would I go? What could I do? Even If I escaped the van, I was half-naked, and my shorts didn't seem like they would last much longer. I decided I would cooperate as best I could.

As my captor angled the knife to silently cut off my spandex shorts, his dripping cockhead smeared pre-cum all over my face. A fluid I had historically avoided at all costs with previous partners, but this wasn't my partner, was it? This was my captor, soon to be my...rapist. The fear of that sent an unfamiliar shiver through my body. I decided, in an effort to cooperate of course, to open my mouth and loll out my tongue. Soon enough, with his movement, his cockhead brought the tangy, masculine taste of pre to fill my senses.

"Ah, you want a taste, then? You'll be a proper rapeslut yet!"

Instead of the momentary lick I had planned, he lingered, shifting his hips to thrust lightly at my mouth, and I let out a small sound as more of the surprisingly tolerable taste filled my mouth. At the same moment, I felt the cold van air hit my cunt as he ripped the remaining seam of my shorts open.

"What a chubby cunt you have, whore! And did the fatty shave for us?"

He slapped my bare cunt with a laugh, thrusting his hard cock deeper into my mouth. I groaned wordlessly and rolled my tongue up to block further entry, but he made a chiding sound.

"Don't you want to be a good girl for me?"

Sheathing the knife once again, he gripped hard under my tits and used the leverage to force his erection past my tongue and into the back of my mouth, his big ballsack hovering over my eyes. Then he moved his hands to my pussy, lazily thrusting into my mouth as he spread my outer lips.

"Fuck yes, what a delicious big clit! A beautiful target for abuse!"

As I struggled to accommodate his big cock in my mouth, my mind was desperate to understand how he was touching me. With one hand, he spread my outer lips to expose my puffy clit, and with the other hand, he used this thumb and forefinger to alternate between rubbing and lightly pinching my sensitive nub. Honestly, no lover had touched me this way before, and despite all of the circumstances, it felt heavenly.

"Fuuuuck, you love that? We'll train you to be the perfect rapemeat. Your fat fucking body will take all the cocks and cum we order, and you'll be our good girl and fucking love it for us. You're going to cum on my cock when I rape you raw. If you don't, I'm just going to rape you over and over until you love it, you stupid fucking bitch. This is it. You're made to be our favorite fucktoy. Accept it!"

As he spoke, he rubbed my big, throbbing clit with so much fervor that I felt like I was going to explode. I felt another shiver down my spine, and was filled with so much fear at what he said, almost as if it might be true - I might just have to accept it. My rapist pushed his cock into my throat, and immediately, I couldn't breathe at all.

"Yesss, bitch. My pleasure is more important than your comfort! I'm gonna fuck your throat-pussy, you stupid whore!"

Still rubbing my clit, he started thrusting into my throat hard, his knees and the back of my head making noise as they repeatedly collided with the floor of the van. He pounded my throat like a pussy, just as he promised. The shiver through my body seemed to coalesce in my clit, and just as I realized I might be close to climax--! Suddenly the sensations stopped and the shiver faded, his hands digging into my fat thighs instead.

"Dumb bitch, did you think you'd cum?" He said, "Only men cum. Stupid whores stay wet," breathing a little heavily as he approached his own orgasm. I squirmed against the rope, struggling for air as the world started to go dark. With a powerful, painful thrust deep into my throat, his balls twitched as he unloaded his cumshot into my stomach. I didn't even have a choice on whether to swallow or not.

I struggled helplessly to breathe, and, as he continued to shoot rope after rope of thick, rapist cum past my throat, the world went dark once again.