All Comments on 'Bumpy Ride'

by BimboCowIo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Roy_L_FlushRoy_L_Flushabout 2 months ago

you need to see someone before you make this a reality and end up in the joint with guys like me turning you out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good start! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You clearly have an issue with people in larger bodies... You need to work on that. The ick factor of your feelings is bleeding right through this.

Accept that big girls give you an erection, and move on.

Fifty41Fifty41about 2 months ago

Of course you get a 5

I'm all world pervert and came before the fictitious rapest did..great read.

BimboCowIoBimboCowIoabout 2 months agoAuthor

Towards the anon who thinks I have an issue with large women: Surprise, I am a large woman! I enjoy it being part of humiliation. If you don't like that, totally fine, but don't assume what motivates aspects of my erotica. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

so another limped dick jackass only now ya hate big girls or feel embarrassed cause ya like em. I tell ya it's worth the ride get over yourself

norstormnorstormabout 2 months ago

Fun read looking forward to more from you. Don't let the haters get you down, every humiliation story gets them. So funny that people assume this story where the rapist are just mindless kink dispensers and the victim is the only one getting an inner life, is written by someone who self-inserts as the rapist.

DaddysmicheleDaddysmichele19 days ago

As a large woman with a rape fantasy myself I'm happy to insert myself as the "poor woman" only to find myself wanting more story. You'll always have those that seem to think they have morals as they peruse a sex story site, and those that hate themselves so much they feel the need to hate the world. Don't let them get to you. They don't even have enough balls to post other than anon which shows they're just dickless wonders.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBimboCowIo@BimboCowIo
Io, an erotic muse, writes fiction that explores the depths of the human psyche and the complex edges of desire. Some themes include sadomasochism, power dynamics, bimbofication, and more.