Bum's Rush Ch. 06

Story Info
Brother & sister on a desert isle. Johnny and Nina visit.
11.4k words
4.82
10.3k
35

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

This tale is tagged as Incest/Taboo and describes sexual activity between siblings. If that type of story is not for you, this is your last warning to turn aside.

~~~~~

~~~ Week 35 ~~~

The villagers turned out in-force to bring in the wheat crop. The men cut the stalks of grain, the teens carried the bundles to the processing area, the smaller boys separated the wheat from the straw, the young women winnowed & thrashed it, the little girls gathered the kernels, the older women milled it, and the adult women bagged it.

Miriam (always thinking ahead) had saved the bags from the wheat we'd been buying. Those bags were now being used to hold the fruits of our toil. The heavy sacks were loaded onto push-carries and moved off to the new storage building that Paul & Rowe had designed and built - near the structures used for food preparation. It had a raised section- where the wheat would be stored - to help reduce problems with pests. It also had a pit to store root-crops. These types of vegetables were slowly being introduced to the garden area - which had been expanded once again.

A second wheat field had been tilled and planted midway through the grow-cycle on the original plot - and it was already looking good. It took two days to get everything harvested, processed, and stored but - once that was done - the process of breaking up the roots & soil, to plant the next crop, began. That was going to take another day or two - and require effort from most of the tribe as well.

Joshua and I were excused from those tasks to go deal with the tribe's money "problems". The problem was, we were getting more and more money - and had almost nothing to spend it on. We stepped onto the dock to find Alfonso waiting to greet us.

He went with us to the police station - to visit Luis - to get the boat titles. From there, Jorge taxied the three of us to the bank - where we completed the paperwork to officially sell the two ships to Alfonso. The tribe ended up with even more money in their accounts.

Once that was done, the boat buyer rode with us to visit Diego. Alfonso nodded to both of us as we completed the sale of the loot we had recovered from the boats and the dead human traffickers. I shook the pawn broker's hand and we headed back to the docks. Although Diego seemed nice - and I thought we had gotten a fair deal (mostly because Alfonso had overseen everything) - I sincerely hoped that I would never be returning to sell more items that I had recovered from the corpses of men who couldn't be convinced to leave our island alone.

As we got ready to leave, Alfonso brought over the mattresses that I had ordered for Naomi & Paul - as well as the ones I'd gotten for Heather & Joshua. We loaded them aboard and took off.

~~~

When Joshua and I got home, we found Hestia's father joining us for the evening meal. Although I tried not to eavesdrop, it wasn't difficult to figure out that Hestia's sister was being difficult and their father was trying to figure out what to do with the girl.

At breakfast, the next morning, the chief asked if I could join them for a meeting following the meal. Once I had finished eating, I joined the elders. Miriam brought Megan with her. Hestia brought her mother and father.

The chief made the introductions between me and Hestia's father. His name sounded like Rumor to me. If he was named after something in their language, I wasn't able to figure out what it was. Honestly, as long as we'd been here, my vocabulary was still, largely, limited to words and phrases used in everyday conversations.

Rumor started talking about his other daughter. I'm not sure what he called her but "Nettle" is what stuck in my head and - based on her personality - that was a word-picture that worked for me. I tried not to grin, thinking about the prickly princess' name - as her father described the problems he was having.

Apparently, the smugglers/traffickers had lured her away by describing luxuries that she would enjoy once she was off of the island. Although - supposedly - she understood that those men had intended to treat her like a caged slave for the rest of her life, she had gotten the notion into her head of escaping the more primitive nature of their existence and she was driving everyone crazy with her incessant whining and complaining.

Rumor asked me (and, to a degree, Megan) about the land we came from. He wanted to know if everyone wore jewels. We nodded. He asked if there were fancy carriages that took people wherever they wanted to go. I told him that most people either had one of their own or could barter for rides (explaining a monetary system to him would take too much time - so I used "barter"). He asked if there were lots of things to eat and Joshua - who had joined the conversation - nodded enthusiastically. He asked about baths of hot or cold fresh water. I told him people usually had a choice of a personal bath or a room with a tiny waterfall in their homes. He had trouble believing that everybody had a bathing area in their private homes. I didn't bother to try to explain indoor plumbing to him.

Hestia's father said that Nettle was bugging him to death. She wanted to leave the island. She was making life miserable for everybody. Assuming that what she described truly existed, he was ready to give in, and send her off with a guard contingent.

I told him that all of those things existed and that I would look into where we could settle Nettle the next time I went to the mainland. Miriam's husband put his hand on my shoulder and - basically - told me to make that task my first priority.

After thinking for a bit, I pulled Hestia aside and asked her if she would be willing to go with Megan and I on the boat to find out if this was possible. We would also show her the things her father had wanted to know about. She said she would go with us.

I turned to Rumor and Brook (Hestia's parents) and informed them of the plan. I also warned them that - once we moved Nettle to the mainland - she would be on her own - and would probably never return. The two of them stepped away, spoke quietly together for a moment, and then rejoined the group.

Megan and I were instructed to take Hestia and Trace (the former Scout) with us. We would show them all of the things the foreign chief had asked about, find a place for Nettle to go, and come back with confirmation. In the meantime, Rumor would return home to tell his daughter that he was working on the solution.

Hestia's father also informed me that he would like hammocks for himself, Brook, and Hestia to be installed in his hut at their village. He said that he'd never slept so soundly. His wife laughed at him. He gave her a kiss and then asked me if they made a hammock big enough for two people. I raised my eyebrows at his insinuation and Brook laughed even harder and pressed her lips to his. He hugged her tightly until Micah cleared his throat. Miriam and her husband were both smiling so I assumed we were good.

Micah looked at me and, basically, told me I was wasting daylight. Hestia hugged her parents and hurried off to find Trace. We told her to meet us at our hut.

Miriam came to our home just before Hestia showed up. She gave Megan a dress that would be a decent bridge between tribal-wear and what the mainlanders would have on. As ever, I wondered at how she knew when and where we needed to be, what we needed to have, and what we needed to be doing. My sister-bride and I accepted hugs and cheek-kisses from her before she headed off, once more, to run the tribe but let her husband take the credit.

Joshua arrived a minute later - again at Miriam's prompting - to hand off the outfit that he usually wore when we went on shopping trips. The clothing would be a little loose on Trace - but it would get us by until we could buy him his own outfit. I started a shopping-list and put clothing at the top. Nettle would need an outfit or two to hold her until she could buy her own. Hestia could use one. We probably needed something for Trace. I needed three new hammocks. Rowe wanted another push-carry and a couple more scythes and plows.

Our passengers' eyes filled with wonder as we headed across the ocean. Their eyes got even bigger when they saw the coast and the harbor.

When we arrived on the mainland, I conferred with the ship buyer. As usual, Alfonso offered helpful advice. He was sure there was a government agency that handled indigenous people transitioning over to "civilization"- but sent us to Luis.

The police officer took down the information and said he would forward it along. Since he thought it would take a couple hours, we headed off to introduce Trace and Hestia to biscuits & gravy. Although Trace didn't understand a word we were saying, he had quickly become fast-friends with Jorge. The taxi driver had stuck him in the front - so that Hestia could sit in the back with me and Megan. Hestia was leaning between the front seats and she and Trace were pointing and asking questions as fast as they could. Jorge laughed at my mild exasperation at trying to keep up with the deluge. He purposefully drove slower so they could take everything in. Unfortunately, that just gave them more time to ask questions - and more things to ask about. I collapsed into the booth when we got to the diner and eagerly accepted my first glass of caffeinated soda. The waitress - knowing I only got it when we were visiting - already had a second glass waiting for me as she took down our drink orders. Megan helped our two guests. Jorge was already a veteran and was halfway through his first glass of soda as well.

Hestia enjoyed the B&G but controlled herself; Trace was a glutton and ordered a second plate. He was miserable the rest of the day. I laughed as he turned down the sorbet from the street vendor Jorge took us to visit on the way to the sporting-goods store. Trace stayed in the car, massaged his stomach like a pregnant woman, and moaned like it was nearly time to give birth. I almost felt sorry for him. I loved my B&G too - but "everything in moderation" - as mom used to say.

As everybody but Trace enjoyed their frosty treats, I called the other stores, ordered our items, transferred the payments, and scheduled the deliveries.

The lady from the islander liaison agency called and we hurried to get a few purchases loaded into the car to head that way. It took a bit but we finally worked it out where I would converse with the agency representative and Megan would translate for Trace and Hestia. The government worker's eyes jogged back and forth between each of our faces but she seemed satisfied with my explanations as to what was going on.

At some point, a woman who looked more like Hestia approached and the worker introduced us. This woman had originally been an islander and now worked as a translator and language teacher. Megan and I sat and listened as she spoke to Hestia - and asked Trace a couple questions - to confirm what we had told the other woman - and to make sure that she would be able to help Nettle when she arrived.

Looking up to me, she asked, in Spanish, how long before Nettle would be arriving. I told her that I expected it to be a week but that she was driving her parents crazy and it might just be a day or two. She smiled a little. I asked the administrator about fees. She said the government covered most basics but that - once Nettle graduated the transitionary phase - she would need to find her own housing. They would help her with some employment options. If, however, she decided that she didn't want to work, we would be responsible for paying for all of her needs.

They brought in a financial person, and we started going over the details. Although Hestia's family wasn't "technically" part of the tribe, we'd only really gotten the last two ships - and the loot - because their village had been the bait to draw the smugglers in. In addition, Micah had specified that this whole thing was a priority for me - which suggested that he would not be opposed to spending tribal monies on it. Besides that, the briefcase had been loaded with cash that we would, undoubtedly, never have a use for - and this was at least something that should benefit both tribes - by removing Nettle from the picture. Hestia's village should quiet down and that should lead to Rumor making better decisions. Hopefully, this would also foster a better working-relationship between our village and theirs. I started signing documents and getting the monies transferred.

At the clothing store, Hestia picked out two outfits for her sister - including a Metallica T-shirt and blue jeans. Trace picked a set of clothing for himself. The salesman tried to sell him socks and underwear and I just laughed at his response. I didn't know Spanish for "going commando" but the guy finally gave up trying to convince Trace that he needed underwear. He also wasn't sure why anyone would want to shove their feet into something to make them warmer. Megan convinced Hestia to pick a couple outfits for herself and then she bought a couple things for her mother.

Megan and I decided that we probably needed a new outfit as well - since ours were getting a little threadbare. We set those to the side so that we could pay for them from our personal funds.

Jorge took us to four different food trucks for lunch. We had Trace (who had finally stopped moaning) and Hestia try a little of each thing. The two of them were flabbergasted that so many different varieties of foods and treats were available whenever you decided you wanted something. I didn't try to explain jobs and money and financial transactions. They were busy picking their favorites of everything.

On the way back to the boat, I called Luiz. I ran an idea past him that I had been considering. I wanted buoys - at the original place Megan & I had been dumped off - and at the village - that had signs in multiple languages that warned visitors that the islanders didn't tolerate human trafficking.

He said he would talk to his boss about it but that he was sure they could come up with something. I told him that - if they needed money - I was sure that the tribe would think it was a good use of their funds to post those warnings. He told me to call him when I returned to the mainland and he'd let me know the status.

~~~

We arrived back home to find preparations underway for a festival. The tribal elders had been ecstatic about the wheat harvest and had proclaimed a day of feasting. After the evening meal, Micah announced that the following day would be spent gathering and preparing food for the feast - which would be held the following day. Trace would be sent to Hestia's tribe to invite as many of their group as they wanted to come and share in the celebration.

Plans quickly came together to share in some "for fun" competitions for tree-climbing, feats of strength, and weapons skills. Hal was put in charge of the schedule for the competitions.

~~~

I snuggled into my sister's arms. Her earthy, sweaty scent was making my prick hard - that and the fact that we really hadn't had time to enjoy each other over the last few days.

"Megan?"

"Mikey?"

"I wanna fuck a baby into you," I growled.

"Too late, buster. Some other fucker already beat you to it," she giggled.

She gasped as I shoved my stiff rod inside of her. She curled her hips forward to keep me ensconced in her carnal channel as I leaned over her body to press my lips to hers. She wrapped her legs around me and locked her ankles to keep me in place. I growled as I kissed her tender lips again & again.

"Fuck, I love you!" I told her.

She held my face in her hands and kissed me over & over.

I gripped her breasts in my fists and started pistoning my prick down, into her tight fuck-hole.

I grunted as I slammed into her upturned entrance - driving into her at a punishing pace.

"Fuck me, Mike," she growled. "Fuck your naughty sister's pussy. Put another one of your babies inside me."

The additional mental stimulus was all it took. I gasped and came.

"I'm sorry," I told her, realizing she hadn't even cum yet.

She rolled me onto my back, licked & sucked my dick until it was clean, and then took my fuck-meat into her mouth and stared at me lustily as she nibbled and sucked my flagging pole.

I was hypnotized by her gently trembling breasts as she serviced my prick.

As soon as I was hard again, she climbed on, slid me inside, and cooed as her vagina stretched to take me all the way back in once more.

I kissed her lips & face and groped her gorgeous breasts as she rode me through two orgasms.

Once she was sated, she relaxed onto me, and we fell asleep just as we were.

~~~ Week 36 ~~~

After breakfast, Trace headed towards Hestia's village - to invite them to the feast.

Miriam pulled me to the side and told me to go check on the outpost at the northern bay. When I returned from our hut with my pack, Megan was waiting with trail food. She told me that Miriam had instructed her to go with me. She had her belt knife; I had the standard warrior's kit - including a water-skin - as well as the pack for rations. We grabbed a second water-skin, for Megan, although we shouldn't need it, and set off.

I told my sister that - since I'd never taken pictures of our original campsite - I had grabbed my phone as well. We talked about everything that had happened in the more than eight months since we had come to the island.

When we arrived, I noticed that there was more trash around the area than I recalled. Most of it had been thrown into the fire-pit last used by the smugglers - but varmints had, obviously, been messing with some of it. Megan and I collected all of the non-native debris, and I started a fire to burn it off. We collected up some stray coconut husks and other miscellaneous and added it to the fire as well.

We walked out to the beach and looked over the bay/cove where the smugglers had dropped us off. It was so peaceful and quiet. I took out my phone, turned it on, and started snapping pictures. At first, I was just getting the overall lay of the land - then I started focusing on the picture-postcard views.

I looked to the peninsula that formed the eastern/northern wall of the bay and wondered if there was anything interesting. I had looked that way before - when I was thinking about scouting the smuggler's pick-up ship - but had never had to go out there because we resolved that problem with the water-scooters. I still kind of wanted to know what was there. That would also give me a nice picture of the beach. I asked Megan about it and we decided to explore.

The fire was mostly consumed so I shoveled a little sand on top to smother it and keep it from getting out of hand while we were away - then we headed off to explore the peninsula.

The whole thing was a little larger than two American football fields, set end-to-end. The point was about 60 yards wide and about 300 yards long. It was slightly narrower than the tract of land that the village was located on - but also slightly longer. If it wasn't so far from the beach - and had access to fresh water - it might actually be a nice location for a village. It had excellent views of the ocean, the bay, and the beach. I snapped lots of pictures.

"If there was a way to get fresh water, this would be an amazing place to build a small village where mom & dad could stay," Megan said. "They'd be away from the village but close enough that we could visit."

I only nodded, worried about the idea of bringing civilization to the island.

When we returned to camp, mid-afternoon, Miriam came up and asked us what we thought.

"About what?" I asked her, suspicious of her almost continual stream of nearly-omniscient insights.

"It would be nice if your life-giver (mother) could visit before the baby comes," she said.