Bum's Rush Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we had completed our gastric Tour of Panama, we loaded back into the van and returned to the boat. As we waved goodbye to Jorge, I warned him that I would be back after lunch the following day and would need his services once again. I told him that it would just be Megan & me and two more.

I called him back, as we stepped onto the work-boat, to tell him we'd need the van again. Mom & dad had found out that Johnny & Nina were coming - and they had begged to tag along.

I texted Nina back to tell her to schedule the flights but not to bother with accommodations - they would be sleeping on the island.

I called the sporting-goods store and ordered three rebreathers, six hammocks, and two freshwater storage tanks that I could move with a wheelbarrow. I called the hardware store and ordered a wheelbarrow, a couple machetes, a shovel, a pickaxe, a couple 100' lengths of rope, and several marker flags.

I ducked in to see Alfonso. He was out. I warned the office staff that I had several deliveries coming over the next 24 hours - and that I'd be back the next day - probably around noon.

Having taken care of everything that I could think needed done - at least on this end - I jumped aboard and took us out to sea.

I moored the boat, loaded everyone into the lifeboat, and brought them in to shore. Joshua and Paul were waiting for me.

"The panels have been moved to the outpost," Paul informed me.

"Panels?" I asked.

"The wall panels for the three huts that Miriam said you wanted built tomorrow," he replied.

I was getting ready to ask how the fuck she knew I was going to be asking for them, when Joshua jumped in.

"All the tools we'll need have been moved to the northern path. We'll leave right after breakfast. We should be done by the time you arrive," he said, smiling.

"Miriam said you could show us - on your magic box - where you want the huts and the central fire placed," Paul added.

I pulled out my phone, found the picture that showed where I thought the best location was, and showed it to them.

Joshua said that he had looked over the site when they had dropped off the wall panels. He agreed that the location I had selected would be best. I briefly explained the idea that the whole peninsula would end up being a village for visitors - and that we needed to be nearby but separated. They both still thought the location would work for what we were going to need.

When we arrived at the central fire - just before the evening meal - Miriam greeted me with a sly smile on her face. I didn't even bother asking the question that had been at the edge of my tongue when I started the conversation with the two builders. There was no need. She just knew and that was it. She might not even be able to explain it herself. Hell, the time or two that I'd had a strong impression about something I needed to do, it had just come to me. Sure, I had verified it with her, but she was much more comfortable receiving these insights - whether they came from the island spirits - or whatever.

Her hug was like a favorite aunt. It was lovingly restorative. In her arms, there was no need for stress. You knew you just needed to do what you could - and the rest would be fine. I sighed heavily, letting her peace surround me. She took my face in her palms, pulled my head down to her level, and placed a tender kiss on my forehead.

She released me and I went to sit with my sister - my lover - my bride - my wife. The mother of my child smiled up at me as I dropped down beside her.

"I love that mom & dad are going to be able to come visit," she said, smiling broadly. "She's at 11 weeks, if my math is right. Our sibling will just be beginning to make their presence known. If she has a baby bump, it will barely be noticeable. I can't wait to see them."

She leaned into me and wrapped her arms around my ribs. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and hugged her tightly.

After dinner, lying in our bed, we held each other and kissed until we fell asleep.

~~~

I awoke at dawn. I couldn't leave them to do all of the work. I kissed my drowsy sibling and leapt from the door of our hut - to find Paul and Joshua laughing at me. They handed me a water-skin and a bag of trail rations, and we turned to head north. Twenty-some warriors and older teens were waiting at the northern trail with the tools and supplies. We each grabbed something to carry or push and we headed out.

Paul was pretty quick with the crutches I had made but we'd be hiking for over an hour. I couldn't even believe he was trying to make the trek, but I was excited to have his help. He was good at turning problems into solutions. I grabbed a push-carry and motioned for him to get in. He shook his head. I let him struggle with the crutches for almost a half-hour before I argued with him again. This time he sighed heavily but climbed in. I needed help a few times - to clear a fallen tree - but, otherwise, it wasn't a bad trip.

Once we arrived, Paul, Joshua, and I looked back over the proposed build-site as the teams split up to collect timbers and palms to construct the huts. Since we'd eventually need to clear much of the peninsula, I suggested pulling what we needed from there - although most of the materials were already present at the location I had proposed.

Paul had a sketch pad that I'd given him and a pencil. Within a few minutes, he had everything mapped out. He showed it to Joshua and me - even though he didn't need to - there was nothing to fix or change.

I hung around until mid-morning, helping wherever I could. When I knew I couldn't wait any longer, I booked it back to the village. I jogged for about a half-hour, walked for fifteen minutes or so to get my breath back, and then finished the trip at a jog. Megan shook her head at me as I came trucking through camp.

"You have time," Miriam called out to me, smiling. "Slow down. You will scare the littles. The pale warrior only runs when something is wrong." Her smile morphed into a smirk with that last bit.

Megan laughed as I quickly slowed to a walk. A few of the smaller kids were playing on the swings and called out a greeting as I passed. I waved and returned their greeting.

My sister had an early lunch ready. We grabbed our things, took the dinghy to the boat, and brought it aboard. We ate and changed our clothes as we made the journey back to Panama.

I ogled Megan's firm breasts as she changed. She stepped close, took my hand, placed it on top of her nipple, and pulled me into a kiss that no sister should give to her brother. When I slid my hands towards her waist, she giggled and stepped out of my reach, wagging a finger at me. I eye-fucked her as she finished changing her clothes.

We were early enough that I was able to load all of the cargo before we met Jorge to head to the airport. Everything I had ordered was there. It was nice to be able to manage so much of this over the phone and save running back and forth across Panama City.

I took time to fill the water-storage containers that I had purchased. I hadn't tasted the water here, but Alfonso assured me it would be fine for my US visitors to drink.

As always, Jorge was punctual.

"How is my friend?" he asked, smiling. "It has been so long since we have seen each other."

I guess that joke must be international...

On the way to the airport, I called Luiz and asked about the buoys. He said they were working on getting the stuff purchased and the signs made.

We waited outside of baggage-claim for our visitors to arrive. I shook hands with my father and my friend as the girls hugged - and then I went to collect hugs from my mother and Nina. My friend's sister hugged me close and gave me a lusty kiss - looking over at her brother and raising her eyebrows.

"Kiss him all you want, lover," Johnny said to his attractive little sister, laughing. "Megan's probably just as worried as I am - which is to say not at all."

As Nina continued to hold me tightly, my sister hugged the little caramel cutie from behind and rubbed her belly & groin against Nina's backside.

I couldn't help it, my cock was getting hard - watching the two of them - and it poked her in the belly.

"Megan, your brother's thing is touching me," she said.

Megan laughed and said, "You shouldn't play with fire."

Nina threw her hands in the air and said, "I surrender!"

Megan grabbed her wrists and held her. I stepped back and eye-fucked her body from her thighs to her eyes - and back again.

"Help!" she called to her brother, looking worried.

He just laughed.

I extended my fingers, pointed at her, like raptor-claws - and stepped towards her - aiming at her ample breasts. At the last second, I spread my hands and attacked the bottom of her rib-cage - from both sides - tickling her ribs.

She squealed and fought loose of Megan's grip to cover her sides and shove me away.

Megan wrapped her in a hug and they collapsed into a fit of giggles as I moved back over to mom - raising my eyebrows and silently asking if I could rub her tummy. She smiled and nodded. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders as I hugged her and rubbed the slightest mound of her belly. She kissed my cheek and squeezed me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Good. No morning sickness so far," she reported.

I released her and hugged my father. I pretended not to notice the mist in his eyes as I told myself I wasn't going to have to wipe my eyes when we stepped apart. I mostly succeeded.

Jorge had the backpacks loaded into the rear of the vehicle, so we climbed aboard. Johnny and I ducked into the back, dad got shotgun, and the women shared the middle seat.

At the docks, Alfonso greeted us as we left the taxi. I reintroduced mom & dad and then introduced him to Johnny and Nina. He bowed to Nina, took her hand in his, and kissed her fingers. She smiled as he stood back up.

"You own this shipyard?" she asked him.

"It is so," he replied.

"Do you have a boat that can haul construction equipment?"

"I have one or two. I can get whatever you need," he responded, glancing at me and returning his eyes to hers. I swear the man could smell business a nautical-mile away.

"I'll be back tomorrow. We'll talk more then," Nina told him.

He bowed again - keeping his eyes on hers.

She shook her head but smiled - and then waved him away.

He stepped aside and left us to our journey.

I hadn't seen boats like I thought Nina wanted - but I was sure he'd have a couple here by the time we returned.

Megan sat, in the cargo area, under the awnings with mom & dad; Johnny and Nina joined me in the cabin.

An hour later, the island came into view. I pointed out the lagoons and then headed north along the coast. Twenty minutes later, we were pulling into the cove.

On the beach was a small delegation - with Miriam at the fore. I shook my head and smiled.

"Is that the chief's wife?" mom asked.

"Yes," Megan said.

"Isn't your village like an hour's hike away? Isn't that what you said?" she confirmed.

"A little more, right Mikey?"

"Yes," I replied.

I pulled the work-boat in close, launched the dinghy, and took our group to the beach.

Miriam, Joshua, Heather, Trace, and Hestia were there to greet us. A half-dozen of the older teens were waiting at the tree-line - the group's escort.

As we paddled to shore, I thought about what names to use for Johnny and Nina. I decided that Johnny would be "Storm"; Nina would be "Planner".

The escorts remained where they were, but the others came down to welcome our group to the island.

Once we were all ashore, I introduced everyone.

Hestia presented flowers to the women, Miriam and Heather handed over food for the evening meal and the next day's breakfast - fresh bread, crocodile stew, fish stew, more bread, and fruit.

Joshua jumped into the dinghy with me, and we returned to the work-boat to retrieve the water tanks and the other equipment & supplies I had purchased.

Once everything was offloaded and moved to the small circle of huts, Miriam came over and hugged Megan & me - and then the welcoming committee headed south - the escort splitting into two groups to form the vanguard and the rearguard.

I returned from waving goodbye to our friends to find Johnny & Nina looking out over the peninsula.

"It's even more beautiful than the pictures you sent," Nina said.

"So? You think we can do something with this mess?" I asked, smiling at my sister.

"Are you kidding me?!" the realtor gasped.

The rest of us laughed.

"Constraints?" she asked, getting serious.

"The picture in my head is that these huts will serve as the perimeter for the indigenous tribes.

"How many are there?"

"I don't know. So far, we only know about ours and Hestia's," I replied.

"The little girl?"

"Now that her sister is in Panama City, she would be the next in line to rule," I said.

"So young?"

"Her parents aren't that old. She's already much smarter than her sister. She's been studying under her unc... Oh! Hestia's mom's brother has a village somewhere too. That's three at least."

"The villagers would stay here, then," she said, nudging me to continue.

"These huts would only be occupied by villagers like Megan & me - who have a reason to interact with outsiders. I expect they'll be empty most of the time. I've considered something like a liaison - that would coordinate between the village you'll build and the rest of the island - but I don't know who would serve in that capacity. Maybe Megan or me until we see if any villagers are interested. There's a government agency in Panama City that transitions villagers to life there - maybe they'd have some that decide they want to step back from the chaos of big-city life. This might give them an option. I can talk to them once we get to that point. By in large, I think your village or resort would do as much as possible to stay contained between the beach and the peninsula. Oh! At some point, a buoy may appear in the bay - warning outsiders that these lands are protected and that trespassers will be dealt with severely. I'll stop by the Police Department the next time we're in Panama City and inform them that you have the villager's permission to be here, doing what you are - that is if you're still interested," I said, grinning wryly.

"You are such a damned tease," Nina said. "I know lots of developers that would fucking kill to have a chance like this."

Johnny, Megan, and I shared a somber look - thinking about the sadistic narcissist that had forever changed our lives less than a year before.

"Sorry," Nina said. "I forget, sometimes, how this whole dream started as a dumpster fire."

"It's alright," I replied. "Megan and I pinch each other almost every day when we wake up here."

Nina wrapped Megan in a hug.

When she released my sister, she looked at me and said, "You realize you're fucking with every other project I have going on right now with this shit, right?"

I opened my mouth to suggest we could find somebody else.

She said, "Don't even think it, shithead!"

There wasn't enough daylight left to do much exploring, so I took our guests to the beach, showed them how to use the water-scooters and the rebreathers. We spent the next hour or so, taking turns, exploring the marine life in the cove.

"Fucking paradise," Johnny said as the two of us relaxed on the beach as Nina, Megan, and our parents took their turns.

"It's pretty crazy," I agreed.

We all rinsed the sand off and carried the equipment up the path to the cluster of huts.

"How long have these huts been here?" Nina asked. "They weren't in the pictures."

I looked at Megan, who replied, "The construction team left the village at dawn this morning, so they'd have them built by the time you arrived."

"Holy shit!" Johnny said.

I just shrugged and laughed.

Megan warmed up the stew and let everybody try a little of each. The girls all picked the fish stew; the guys all picked the crocodile. I warned them that it had a little lingering effect.

Since the small central fire had a shelter over it - like the one Paul and I had built at the village, I had a funny feeling. Sure enough - when I walked around behind the huts - I found the latrine.

I returned, laughing and shaking my head. When I told Megan what I had discovered, she just shook her head and smiled.

"Who planned all of this?" Nina asked.

"The one-legged villager who turns most of my ideas into reality," I replied.

"You're telling me," Johnny asked, "that a one-legged guy walked more than an hour up here, this morning, to coordinate all of this?"

"Well, he was stubborn for the first half-hour and then finally sat in the wheelbarrow so I could push him," I replied.

"You pushed a guy in a wheelbarrow for an hour?" he asked.

"This morning," Megan confirmed.

"We left before breakfast," I told him, grinning. "I helped move trees for a couple hours before I jogged back to the village."

"No wonder they look like they do," Nina said. "You and Megan look like you've lived here all your lives."

"It's funny to think that we barely survived our first day here," Megan said, wistfully.

As darkness fell, we sat around the fire and chatted. We spent a little time talking about the plan for the next day - and about how Nina's other projects were coming - but we mostly just enjoyed each other's company.

Megan grabbed our packs and carried them to the hut we'd ended up with after the other two couples had picked their lodging. She returned carrying a coconut mug.

"Mikey," she said, grinning. "Apparently, Miriam wants our visitors to have an extra special night on the island."

I recognized what she was carrying and shook my head.

"What is it?" Nina asked.

"Mike and I call it 'fuck juice'," my sister replied. "It's a fruity beverage that guarantees you're getting laid."

"Guarantees?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

Mom chimed in and said, "If it's anything like the tea Miriam gave us, it's... um... very effective."

"Everybody put your packs away and make sure your beds are ready - cuz this shit works fast," Megan warned.

"The grassy mat is the bed?" mom asked.

"We bought hammocks, if you'd rather - but raucous sex in a hammock is challenging," I replied, grinning.

"We did it once," Megan added, laughing. "It was a little crazy."

"How soft are the grass mats?" Johnny asked.

"Dude," I laughed. "You're gonna fuck like rabbits and pass out. You'll be a little sore - but very rested - in the morning."

"He's right," Megan told them.

"I'll go hang the hammocks but I doubt you'll use them," I said, as I got up.

When I returned, Megan asked, "How should we do this?"

"I'd like to stay a little coherent since we're out here by ourselves," I told her. "How about you & I just take one big sip. We'll let the others split the rest."

She nodded and handed me the mug. I took a sip and returned it to her, the tingle traveling from my lips to my cock in seconds.

"Are you sure this stuff is safe?" Nina asked as Megan brought the cup to her.

"As long as you're on the pill," my sister said, laughing.

"... or already pregnant," I added, smiling at our parents.

Megan walked between the four of them - each person taking a small drink - continuing between them until the cup was empty.

"Holy fuck!" Johnny said as the front of his pants started ballooning.

"Yeah," Megan laughed, "you'll want to get to your huts pretty quickly now. We'll see you in the morning."

Nina leapt into her brother's arms, mashing her lips to his. Johnny started carrying her to their hut, waddling because his pants didn't fit right anymore.

Mom grabbed dad by the tent-pole trying to escape from his pants and kissed him - before leading him to their hut. He hurried to get the door open. He was already tearing his clothes off as the door swung closed behind them.