Bum's Rush Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan and I looked at each other and just laughed.

I told her that it would probably be impossible - given the short amount of time - weeks - that we had.

The village matron assured me that nothing was impossible for those who believe they can - and who listen to the spirits.

It struck me a little odd that I thought I had heard that phrase - maybe stated just a little differently - during a Sunday morning service sometime in my past.

I told her that the peninsula - which - as far as I knew - she had never seen - would be a nice location for a village - if a few of the basic infrastructure needs could be resolved.

She basically told me to use my skills and contacts to make it happen.

I warned her that I would probably need help from non-village people.

She nodded like she'd already known that.

I tried not to shake my head.

I told her that I didn't think the village should trade (sell) the land and she countered that it would just be borrowed for a time.

She motioned for Megan and me to follow her. She led us over to the elders. In a few moments, Paul, Joshua, Rowe, and Hal had joined us.

Miriam pointed to the phone in my hand.

"How the fuck?!?" I thought.

So, I showed them the pictures of the point, explained that I was thinking about building a small village where my mom & dad - and maybe others - could come visit the island. I talked about what I would do to keep that area isolated from the village tribes. I talked about the small cluster of huts that I had thought about building - that would serve as the place for me & Megan - and anybody else who needed to deal with the outsiders - would stay in order to stay in close proximity. I talked about the infrastructure (in general terms of water, food, storage, and waste) that would need to be built and maintained - as well as the small staff that would need to be employed to serve as liaisons.

They all nodded.

"What in the literal hell?" I whispered to Megan.

All she replied was, "Lease agreement."

I explained to them that I didn't want the village to give away or sell the property - so I planned to arrange it as a "loan" - for a long time - but that the property and any improvements - would be owned by the tribe when the agreement ended.

Everyone nodded again and the chief held out his hand for the standard forearm-grip to "seal the deal". I grasped his forearm and he smiled.

I watched each of their faces - as they split off and left - to see if Miriam had somehow badgered them into this. I couldn't read any non-verbal communication happening.

The next thing I knew, I was getting hugs and cheek-kisses from Miriam and she was telling me not to waste daylight.

I ate dinner, still stunned.

I puzzled everything through my brain as my sister fucked herself on my cock. I was completely distracted until she ejaculated onto my groin - moaning, and writhing. Lust took over. I grabbed her hips and fucked myself into her needy twat until I dumped my load inside her.

My brain fuzzed-out and I held my sister in my arms and closed my eyes.

~~~

Feast day had arrived!

Breakfast was mostly normal - if with more eggs than usual. I, once again, lamented the fact that we had no cheese on the island.

The morning passed with everyone sharing in a fruit buffet as we visited around the central fire.

Midway through the morning, Trace came jogging in to announce that the contingent from Hestia's village would be arriving within the hour. Miriam got a headcount from him and the food squad went into high-gear, making sure that we had platters, places, and food for everyone.

When they arrived, there were a couple official proclamations from the chiefs and then we started into a long, relaxed lunch that was set up as a huge buffet.

The leaders from each tribe led the food-line and then it turned into a good-natured "no, no, you first" queue to grab a platter and fill it with whatever your heart desired.

Once Megan and I were seated, Nettle stood and headed our direction. Hestia moved quickly to join us. Her sister scowled at her but didn't say anything.

"Have you made the arrangements?" Nettle asked.

I started to answer but Hestia stepped up and said, "What did father tell you?"

If her response had only been verbal, I might have let her little sister weather the storm for herself - she was (sort of) putting herself in the middle. However, Nettle chose to raise her hand to strike the 10-year-old. I stepped between them and her fist collided with my chest.

When she had raised her arm, the hand had been open - which would have been a slap - I was a little caught off-guard that she'd clenched her hand into a fist for the strike. I wondered, briefly, if she would've opened her fingers - after the hit - to try to make it look like she hadn't punched her sister.

Realizing she had just hit the person she was needing information from, she decided to return to her father's side. Honestly, from everything I'd seen from the little shit so far, that choice actually showed that she might be learning from her mistakes.

I watched her as she returned to her father. She noticed me watching and didn't interrupt him as he talked with Micah and the other elders.

That was a lot more patience than she'd shown before. She must really & truly want off of the island.

I approached to within a reasonable distance to the leaders and stood, waiting. My presence told them that I wished to speak. They would acknowledge me when they were ready. I was far enough away not to hear all of the conversation but close enough to let them know that I wanted an audience.

When their current conversation had concluded, they turned to me. I nodded to Rumor and then told Micah, "Once the feast day has been completed, I am ready and willing to escort Nettle to her new home."

Micah nodded and smiled a little.

I turned to Rumor and said, "I feel obligated to remind you that, once Nettle moves to the big island she will, likely, never return."

He nodded.

The prickly princess was practically bouncing on the balls of her feet. Her father gave her a look, but her excitement level didn't decrease. I was just happy that he had figured out a way to keep her from being so verbally combative.

The two leaders went back to their conversation. Since I was dismissed, I rejoined Megan to watch the competitions.

A few, privileged, kids from Hestia's village came with the group. The younger princess was taking them through the obstacle course and showing them the rest of the playground equipment. Their laughter brought a smile to my face. I looked over to see Paul smiling and nodding at me. Megan and I moved over to sit with him and Naomi. I warned him that I expected we'd be approached, eventually, by Hestia's father to build a playset at their village. He agreed that it was likely.

He asked about her sister and I said that I assumed I'd be delivering her to the mainland as soon as the feast day was completed. He commented that he had been missing his good friends, Biscuits and Gravy, and wanted to know if he could tag along. Naomi gasped and slugged him in the shoulder. The rest of us laughed. Megan took Naomi off to our hut to show her the new clothes she had gotten. I assumed she was going to try to convince the woman to join us for the trip. I would happily buy her some clothes with our personal funds. She was always doing nice things for others and deserved to be honored. This would be a quiet way for the two of us to do that. Paul thanked me for the mattresses. He noted that they were a little warmer than the native beds - but much easier to maintain - and much softer. I asked if Megan or Naomi had gotten them a mattress cover. He said that Megan had shown Naomi how to make one. He noted that they now had two - so that one could be used while the other one was being laundered.

When our wives returned, Heather was with them. Joshua was trailing along behind. He was trying to poke a finger into his wife's ribs as she conversed with the others, but she kept catching him just before he was able to connect. She was giggling but finally told him to come join Paul & me and to leave them alone to visit. He kissed her cheek and came to sit with us. I asked him if he wanted to tag along for the trip and he declined, saying there were plenty of people going and he had other tasks to complete.

Just before the evening meal, several of the older teens constructed a sizeable paddock, brought in a five foot long crocodile, and released it into the pen. The playground was soon vacated. Every child and youth in the village was suddenly interested in what was going on. Most of the adults gathered close as well.

A young man with a spear entered the pen. Using the spear as a simple stave, he demonstrated how you could use the stick to create an obstacle to give yourself room to maneuver to get away from the animal. He moved around the enclosure for several minutes, demonstrating his technique. In the end, he moved to the side of the croc, flipped it onto its back, and called for his fellows to come help. They returned the animal to wherever they'd been keeping it and took away the logs that formed the pen. The young man received several slaps on his shoulder in congratulations for his skill at not only keeping the animal away - but in demonstrating it for the rest of the village. Micah and Rumor joined those who cuffed his shoulder in support. The teen was grinning from ear to ear.

The evening meal was, again, a buffet of choices. Micah called out that whatever wasn't eaten was going to be fed to the crocodile - since he was such a good teacher. His joke got a few chuckles from the villagers.

During our meal, Hestia's father came over to confirm that they would be sending Nettle off with us after breakfast. He clasped forearms with me before he left to return to sitting with Micah and the other leaders.

In our hut, I laid between my sister's legs and rested my ear on her budding baby-bump. There wasn't a lot of sound, but it was already easy to tell there was a life growing inside of Megan's womb. I looked up, into my sibling's eyes. Her face was full of joy. I was so glad that we had found a place where we could be together.

I started nibbling, licking, and sucking from her belly button to her taint - working back and forth - and side to side - visiting every spot she liked attention at.

"Mikey! What are you doing?" she gasped.

"Showing you how much I love you," I replied.

"I haven't bathed today," she said.

I grinned up at her and licked from her taint to her clit and then covered the top of her slit with my mouth and sucked for all I was worth. She moaned and writhed and keened and wriggled. I stayed on, gripping her ass-cheeks to keep my face in place - until she jizzed onto my neck & chin - gasping and bucking. I licked her slit and fucked two fingers into the entrance to her vagina. She continued writhing and bucking.

When she finally calmed, I wiped my face on a towel, climbed up her body, and slid my cock into my sister's slick pussy.

"Goddammit, sis! Your pussy's still tight!"

My prick slid in without a problem - but her cunt was clenching down on my stiff rod as the last of her orgasm worked itself out.

I reached under her, gripped her ass cheeks, raised her hips a little, and started fucking in & out of her tight twat. She still hadn't fully recovered from the two orgasms she'd already had - and her eyes were rolling back into her head before I knocked on the door of her uterus more than a dozen times.

As I fucked her, her pussy continued spasming and the extra stimulation was pushing me quickly over the edge. In minutes, I was dumping my load inside of her once again.

Spent, I collapsed to the mattress on my side, facing her. When she came back to the land of the living, she rolled to look at me and kissed my face & lips - just before I passed out.

~~~ Week 37 ~~~

At dawn, Megan & I hurried to the lagoon to get the sex & sweat cleaned from our bodies.

After breakfast, we headed back to the lagoon so I could retrieve the workboat and get the dinghy ready to ferry the princesses across.

When I had everything ready, I waited on the beach for the procession to arrive.

Nettle had on one of the outfits that Hestia had picked for her. She was beaming. I could tell she was impatient to get onto the boat, but she knew her parents would need some kind of closure here. From the look in her eyes, she was already sailing across the ocean - bound for her destiny.

Hestia was wearing one of the outfits that she had picked out for herself. She and her sister weren't twins but there was a definite contrast between the two princesses and the rest of the group.

Paul & Naomi snuck over from the women's lagoons and joined Megan and me by the lifeboat, watching the impromptu ceremony.

Nettle endured the advice, the kisses, the hugs, and the tears. When her parents weren't looking, she would glance over at us but - when they were talking or touching - her eyes and face stayed on them.

I was actually a little impressed. I was well aware of how excited she was to be leaving the island. I was a little nervous about how things would, ultimately, turn out - but that was a different matter.

Finally, the good-byes were over and - with the blessing of Rumor & Brook - as well as Micah & Miriam - we were shuttling the royal siblings to the boat.

Trace came running in at the last minute and Paul gave him crap that he was just tagging along because he wanted biscuits & gravy. Naomi made a comment - that he was just looking at his reflection in the surface of a pool of water - and he relented in his abuse on our late passenger.

Once we had the ladies onboard - and had used the crane to load the launch - we got underway. Trace pulled Paul and I aside to tell us that Rumor & Brook had, indeed, asked him to join us but that he was - truly - looking forward to the biscuits & gravy - as well as another Dr. Pepper. We laughed and cuffed him on the shoulder.

As we rode along, Hestia started explaining to her older sister what would be happening. I was worried that some sibling rivalry was going to kick in but - once again - Nettle was so excited about this life-change that she was soaking up all the information she could get.

I laughed as the 10-year-old named and described everything that the 18-year-old pointed at, answering her questions like she was a tiny schoolmarm. As we moved through the harbor - and into the docks - Hestia talked faster & faster - trying to keep up with her sister's pointing and questioning.

I had called Jorge and warned him that we were going to need a minivan. He waved at me when he saw us and Hestia noticed him and guided her sister that direction. We stood on the sidewalk for five minutes while the petite princess explained the vehicle to her sister and told her what it did. Although Nettle had, supposedly, heard about cars, she was floored when she finally saw one.

Eventually, I just started directing people to seats and Hestia grabbed her sister and clambered aboard. Since they were smaller, I stuck them in the back. Nettle could get her front-seat experience with somebody else. I was ready to get this show on the road (literally).

We visited the diner and everybody had biscuits & gravy. I also ordered a couple other things for the princess to try. After she'd had a bite of Eggs Benedict, she passed it around for the others to try. She liked the eggs & chorizo better - but still passed it along for everyone to sample. However, when she tasted the Belgian waffles with berry sauce and whipped cream, she held onto the plate like it was a parachute and her plane was going down. I ended up ordering another plate for the others to try. Hestia and Naomi liked the waffles as well but the guys were happy with B&G. We were all miserable by the time we got back into the van. Even Jorge was complaining that he couldn't move. I told him his tip was getting smaller by the minute and, suddenly, he found the will to get going.

Before we left, I called the agency that we were working with to transition Nettle to the mainland and told them we were on our way. When we arrived, the translator was waiting. I introduced the princess to the staff members and warned her that she needed to be attentive and cooperative, or they would send a messenger for me and I would come back to pick her up and return her to the island. She assured me that she was going to be most cooperative.

As she gave hugs to her sister and said good-bye to the rest of our group, I conferred with the administrator about getting status-reports delivered to Alfonso's office for me to pick up when I came back to the mainland. She assured me that Nettle would be well taken care of. I went back over the finances with her again. Once Nettle finished the transition program, she would be connected with an employer and move from the dorms to transitional housing. All of that was covered in the program fees. After six months on the job, she could start looking for her own apartment. At that point, we would need to meet again so that I could get Nettle established for the long-run.

Once I was sure everything was okay, I turned to Nettle to say good-bye. She wrapped me in a hug and kissed my cheeks. I told her that I was proud of how she had behaved on the beach, and I hoped that she would do well in the program because there were lots of cool things for her to discover.

Nettle looked at Megan with an eyebrow raised. My sister nodded. Nettle gave me a soft kiss on the lips and then hugged me one last time - before heading off with the translator.

I turned to look at my sister with a big question-mark between my eyebrows. She laughed out loud. The others turned to see what was up and laughed as well when they saw my face.

Jorge took us back to the clothing store and the girls headed to help Naomi find a couple outfits. The rest of us hung out with the taxi driver. I sent an email to Nina & Johnny - along with lots of pictures - and said, "If we had a 99 year lease on this peninsula - located at the north end of the island that Megan & I are living on - would you guys have any ideas or interest in making this into some kind of vacation-rental place that our mom & dad could stay - for a couple weeks - every six months or so - so that we could spend some time together?"

I'm not sure I had even had time to hit "send" before I had a reply.

Johnny's reply was, "Holy shit!"

Nina's was, "How soon can we meet?"

Since Miriam had acted like this was nominally important - and the elders had signed off on the idea - I checked the flights from NYC to Panama City. They had a choice of 9:30am or 3:30pm. Either way, they probably weren't returning until the next day because - by the time we went to the island and returned - the day would be over.

I replied back to both of them and said, "I can pick you up at the airport tomorrow. Just tell me if you're coming in at 2pm or 8pm. We'll probably need at least a day to check things out - given the hour or so we'd need to shuttle back and forth to the island."

By the time the girls emerged with Naomi's new clothes, Nina & Johnny had flights booked to arrive the next day and leave the day after. I told Megan and she was practically bouncing.

I wanted to treat Hestia (and Paul & Naomi) to some different lunch choices, but we really hadn't wasted enough time to get us to midday. I told Jorge to take us on a little tour. Our driver drove us - first - to the famous canal. From there, we visited some parks, a couple beaches, and some outdoor markets.

Soon, it was lunchtime and Jorge, again, found us a location with several options to pick from. We bought a variety of dishes from each of the food stands and gathered them all together for everyone to try. Trace had his Dr. Pepper, so he was happy.